Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The alien bases do not want such information exposed nor directed to them....even through funding and hierarchy.
Now they exposed FARTS TO 2 OF YOU NOSES,
hush hush hustard
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to up your game there old stink bug about got all the attention.
He stealing your parade.
because you parasite is glue to my a..hanging like dry s..chunk and cause itching
bodybusy POS you are
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shrinkie! Where'd your posts go?
to only 2 posters lungs and travel to their brains
to neo nazi BT 42,and stupid sucker pretender christin lill whissper,whispering s...from her mouth empty of normal teeth

my farts preserve their pathetic cyber lifes, and give them sense of importance,not everyone deserve FARTS,
only those 2 scumbags responding to all my posts

I lately have no time to post,
I restore my 300 years old antique furniture or rebuild in japanish styles
no time ,my dear
to waist time with 2 FARTS worthless breathless faceless 2 trolls

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well I saw 1 place I might like to go. Jamaica
But come on look at your list, chances are if you're in any one of 90% of those places, you're trying to find a way out of that place. I mean I'm not gay but I still don't want to go hang out in any of those places. 83 countries you never want to go to!
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Though familiar to Americans primarily as a laid-back beach destination, Jamaica is hardly idyllic. The country has the world's highest murder rate. And its rampant violence against gays and lesbians has prompted human-rights groups to confer another ugly distinction: the most homophobic place on earth.

In the past two years, two of the island's most prominent gay activists, Brian Williamson and Steve Harvey, have been murdered — and a crowd even celebrated over Williamson's mutilated body. Perhaps most disturbing, many anti-gay assaults have been acts of mob violence. In 2004, a teen was almost killed when his father learned his son was gay and invited a group to lynch the boy at his school. Months later, witnesses say, police egged on another mob that stabbed and stoned a gay man to death in Montego Bay. And this year a Kingston man, Nokia Cowan, drowned after a crowd shouting "batty boy" (a Jamaican epithet for homosexual) chased him off a pier. "Jamaica is the worst any of us has ever seen," says Rebecca Schleifer of the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch and author of a scathing report on the island's anti-gay hostility.

Read more: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?- TIME http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Though familiar to Americans primarily as a laid-back beach destination, Jamaica is hardly idyllic. The country has the world's highest murder rate. And its rampant violence against gays and lesbians has prompted human-rights groups to confer another ugly distinction: the most homophobic place on earth.
In the past two years, two of the island's most prominent gay activists, Brian Williamson and Steve Harvey, have been murdered — and a crowd even celebrated over Williamson's mutilated body. Perhaps most disturbing, many anti-gay assaults have been acts of mob violence. In 2004, a teen was almost killed when his father learned his son was gay and invited a group to lynch the boy at his school. Months later, witnesses say, police egged on another mob that stabbed and stoned a gay man to death in Montego Bay. And this year a Kingston man, Nokia Cowan, drowned after a crowd shouting "batty boy" (a Jamaican epithet for homosexual) chased him off a pier. "Jamaica is the worst any of us has ever seen," says Rebecca Schleifer of the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch and author of a scathing report on the island's anti-gay hostility.
Read more: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?- TIME http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Well shoot trifecta ain't got no place worth going on his list!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it, I just hope you're educating yourself in the process.
More "good news"?
<quoted text>
COLUMBIA, Mo.– Members of the Westboro Baptist Church, home of the anti-gay extremists behind the “Gods Hate Fags” and “God hates the World” fundamentalist movement, on Saturday protested the coming out of Missouri football player Michael Sam outside Mizzou Arena on the campus of the University of Missouri in Columbia.
An estimated 2,000 students and supporters formed a human wall blocking view of the protesters from campus.
<quoted text>
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/students-f...
I wonder how many christians are actually any different to this Westboro filth, I read the thoughts of many christians and am thinking, not many.
What do you think lil?
And you think your educating me lol. Think you need to return to school yourself that is what I think.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think your educating me lol. Think you need to return to school yourself that is what I think.
hush hush turd
catch farts for free

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well shoot trifecta ain't got no place worth going on his list!
Facts:

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Jamaica has the most "churches" per square mile of any country in the world. More than 1,600 "churches" can be found across the country's 4500 square miles, and the number continues to grow. Yet, for all of these "churches" the need for the power of the Gospel to transform lives is as necessary as ever.
http://www.backtothebibleinternational.org/ja...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they exposed FARTS TO 2 OF YOU NOSES,
hush hush hustard
Try say'n something that makes sense will ya bozo....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to only 2 posters lungs and travel to their brains
to neo nazi BT 42,and stupid sucker pretender christin lill whissper,whispering s...from her mouth empty of normal teeth
my farts preserve their pathetic cyber lifes, and give them sense of importance,not everyone deserve FARTS,
only those 2 scumbags responding to all my posts
I lately have no time to post,
I restore my 300 years old antique furniture or rebuild in japanish styles
no time ,my dear
to waist time with 2 FARTS worthless breathless faceless 2 trolls
Yult!
If BS was electricity, you'd be a bolt of lightning!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for ya cuz bro, it ain't gonna matter what we do. But If we don't do anything
they will still come after us. I mean just look at all those ancient empires that minded their own business that are still around now! Want to know what the oldest surviving system of government is now? Excluding a very minor kingdom I mean.
Shoot Rome lasted much longer and heck they just sat at home playing cards all the time.
Never messed with nobody.
Ah, ok, I see.

You obviously don't know a thing about the Roman Empire, or anything else you're talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts:
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Jamaica has the most "churches" per square mile of any country in the world. More than 1,600 "churches" can be found across the country's 4500 square miles, and the number continues to grow. Yet, for all of these "churches" the need for the power of the Gospel to transform lives is as necessary as ever.
http://www.backtothebibleinternational.org/ja...
We found trifecta a new home!

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang sparky, the US keeps invading other countries, overthrows other countries governments who won't let US corporations in, spies on the world, tries to tell the world to do what the US tells them to do, and threaten them if they don't comply, etc, it's guaranteed that the US will make enemies. They could just stop doing all that, and the US wouldn't have any enemies. Duh!
here is something you might like

A bit of history many don’t know about the united states.
The Six Nations:
Oldest Living Participatory Democracy on Earth

Gayanashagowa or the Great Law of Peace of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois )
Historians once thought the Iroquois Confederacy started in the 16th century, but a more recent estimate dates the confederacy and its constitution to between 1090 and 1150 AD
The laws were first recorded and transmitted by means of Wampum. The Great Law of Peace is divided into 117 articles
-
http://www.haudenosauneeconfederacy.com/confe...
The Haundenosaunee Confederacy has been in place since time immemorial.
The Peacemaker was sent by the Creator to spread the Kariwiio or “good mind ”. With the help of Aiionwatha commonly known as Hiawatha, the Peacemaker taught the laws of peace to the Haudenosaunee.
One by one the Peacemaker took wampum strings, one for each of the laws of the Great Peace and described what each signified. With this action the Great Confederation of the Five Nations was formed.
-
Who is the Great Peacemaker?
http://www.ratical.org/many_worlds/6Nations/O...
The Peacemaker was a spiritual being. He was a messenger, we would say, the best we could say. He brought a message, the Great Peace. And it was a long process of how he changed the minds of all of these men who at that time were leaders by strength and by force. Then he stepped in there and changed that whole process to deliberation and thought.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participatory_de...
The Six Nations:
Oldest Living Participatory Democracy on Earth
Participatory democracy has a long history. One instance is the Iroquois confederacy (also known as the Haudenosaunee confederacy) which operates under the oldest surviving constitution in the world.
-
http://www.tuscaroras.com/graydeer/influenc/p...
IV. Comparison And Contrast Of The Great Law Of Peace And The
United States Constitution.
The Haudenosaunee's were present on the eve of the 1787 Constitutional Convention, and many of their ideas were spoken during this Convention. These ideas found their way into what would become the United States Constitution. The Haudenosaunee Influence can be seen in the similarities of ideas found within the Constitution of the United States.
-
Also if you look at the seals on the back of a dollar bill, you see the Eagle, arrows, and olive branch (peace).
Now if you read through the information, you will find that the Peacemaker held a single arrow in front of the people, and broke it. Then tied a bundle together and demonstrated how together they were strong.
The Peacemaker planted the Tree of Peace and then placed an Eagle on the top of the tree.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Well dang sparky, the US keeps invading other countries, overthrows other countries governments who won't let US corporations in, spies on the world, tries to tell the world to do what the US tells them to do, and threaten them if they don't comply, etc, it's guaranteed that the US will make enemies. They could just stop doing all that, and the US wouldn't have any enemies. Duh!
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, ok, I see.
You obviously don't know a thing about the Roman Empire, or anything else you're talking about.
What was glaringly obvious is that with the statement above, you are the one that knows nothing. Enemies will come regardless, empires cannot sit still and let it be .
I know you wont understand that, or probably even see the US as an empire, but that's what it is.
What we don't want to be is an evil empire, and some see us that way now.
But when you're on top you're going to have enemies, it takes nothing but the position to have that, and a certain amount will see us as evil just for that.

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We found trifecta a new home!
or perhaps Uganda

American Evangelical Christians
Scott Lively
Caleb Lee Brundidge
Don Schmierer
-
-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...
The Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill (often called the "Kill the Gays bill" in the media due to the originally proposed death penalty clauses)[1][2][3][4] was passed by the Parliament of Uganda on 20 December 2013 with the death penalty proposal dropped in favour of life in prison.

-
January 3, 2010
Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/afric...
EXERTS
KAMPALA, Uganda — Last March, three American evangelical Christians, whose teachings about “curing” homosexuals have been widely discredited in the United States, arrived here in Uganda’s capital to give a series of talks.
For three days, according to participants and audio recordings, thousands of Ugandans, including police officers, teachers and national politicians, listened raptly to the Americans, who were presented as experts on homosexuality. The visitors discussed how to make gay people straight, how gay men often sodomized teenage boys and how “the gay movement is an evil institution” whose goal is “to defeat the marriage-based society and replace it with a culture of sexual promiscuity.”

“I feel duped,” Mr. Schmierer said, arguing that he had been invited to speak on “parenting skills” for families with gay children. He acknowledged telling audiences how homosexuals could be converted into heterosexuals, but he said he had no idea some Ugandans were contemplating the death penalty for homosexuality.

Mr. Lively and Mr. Brundidge have made similar remarks in interviews or statements issued by their organizations. But the Ugandan organizers of the conference admit helping draft the bill, and Mr. Lively has acknowledged meeting with Ugandan lawmakers to discuss it. He even wrote on his blog in March that someone had likened their campaign to “a nuclear bomb against the gay agenda in Uganda.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
or perhaps Uganda
American Evangelical Christians
Scott Lively
Caleb Lee Brundidge
Don Schmierer
-
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...
The Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill (often called the "Kill the Gays bill" in the media due to the originally proposed death penalty clauses)[1][2][3][4] was passed by the Parliament of Uganda on 20 December 2013 with the death penalty proposal dropped in favour of life in prison.
-
January 3, 2010
Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/afric...
EXERTS
KAMPALA, Uganda — Last March, three American evangelical Christians, whose teachings about “curing” homosexuals have been widely discredited in the United States, arrived here in Uganda’s capital to give a series of talks.
For three days, according to participants and audio recordings, thousands of Ugandans, including police officers, teachers and national politicians, listened raptly to the Americans, who were presented as experts on homosexuality. The visitors discussed how to make gay people straight, how gay men often sodomized teenage boys and how “the gay movement is an evil institution” whose goal is “to defeat the marriage-based society and replace it with a culture of sexual promiscuity.”
“I feel duped,” Mr. Schmierer said, arguing that he had been invited to speak on “parenting skills” for families with gay children. He acknowledged telling audiences how homosexuals could be converted into heterosexuals, but he said he had no idea some Ugandans were contemplating the death penalty for homosexuality.
Mr. Lively and Mr. Brundidge have made similar remarks in interviews or statements issued by their organizations. But the Ugandan organizers of the conference admit helping draft the bill, and Mr. Lively has acknowledged meeting with Ugandan lawmakers to discuss it. He even wrote on his blog in March that someone had likened their campaign to “a nuclear bomb against the gay agenda in Uganda.”
If it weren't bad enough, they made sure it is a horrible place.
Iran gives them a choice, if you get convicted of homosexuality you can choose to be put to death or have a sex change.
They prolly willing to perform the surgery right then, with their Kukris.

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
religitard
Well i am glad to know that you might reformulate your opinion of me!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Senecus wrote:
@ Duane, something you might find interesting concerning baptism, as you wrote about in past:
http://messiahsmandate.org/the-strangest-scri...
It is interesting that both Jews and Christians have forgotten the meaning of Baptism/Immersion

As I have said, many rituals have become meaningless acts.

"The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught." Isaiah 29:13

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't bad enough, they made sure it is a horrible place.
Iran gives them a choice, if you get convicted of homosexuality you can choose to be put to death or have a sex change.
They prolly willing to perform the surgery right then, with their Kukris.
Earlier today the subject of genocide was brought up..
So I am thinking, what term to use when evangels go to a country, that already deeply discriminates against a minority, and when they leave, the death penalty is called for against that minority..

What about
Crisis in South Africa: The shocking practice of 'corrective rape'- aimed at 'curing' lesbians
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Corrective rape is a hate crime wielded to convert lesbians to heterosexuality – an attempt to 'cure' them of being gay. The term was coined in South Africa in the early 2000s when charity workers first noticed an influx of such attacks. But despite recognition and international coverage, corrective rape in the region is escalating in severity

One such religious leader is Reverend Oscar Peter Bougardt, a senior pastor in the Mitchell's Plain township, 20 miles from Cape Town. "Homosexuals can change," he told Carter. "Homosexuality is a curse... a wicked influence... they come after our young people. Any clergy or priest that approves [of] homosexuality is from the pit of hell."

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Earlier today the subject of genocide was brought up..
So I am thinking, what term to use when evangels go to a country, that already deeply discriminates against a minority, and when they leave, the death penalty is called for against that minority..

What about
Crisis in South Africa: The shocking practice of 'corrective rape'- aimed at 'curing' lesbians
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Corrective rape is a hate crime wielded to convert lesbians to heterosexuality – an attempt to 'cure' them of being gay. The term was coined in South Africa in the early 2000s when charity workers first noticed an influx of such attacks. But despite recognition and international coverage, corrective rape in the region is escalating in severity

One such religious leader is Reverend Oscar Peter Bougardt, a senior pastor in the Mitchell's Plain township, 20 miles from Cape Town. "Homosexuals can change," he told Carter. "Homosexuality is a curse... a wicked influence... they come after our young people. Any clergy or priest that approves [of] homosexuality is from the pit of hell."
How, erm, loving.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••