Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Qu_Innocence and his ilk are themselves very damaged people.
And they dedicate themselves to causing others pain.
And why?
Oh, to serve their god.
"Wounds from a friend are better than kisses from an enemy."

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Qu_Innocence and his ilk are themselves very damaged people.
And they dedicate themselves to causing others pain.
And why?
Oh, to serve their god.
.. my take differs somewhat ..

.. yes, some fervent believers have been damaged and it probably started in their youth. Because they were abused, they abuse ..

.. Christianity makes outsiders part of the 'normal' in-group. Do they serve God or self ??..

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Once Saved Always Saved???

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life..."
Revelation 22:19

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A person's skin color isn't abnormal... it is simply the amount of melanin that is in the skin, hair and eyes. Blacks needed protection from the sun in Africa so that is how our bodies 'genetically' evolved. Whites needed more vitamin D in their bodies due to a weaker sun in Europe... so their bodies genetically adjusted.
As far as muscular dystrophy, down's syndrome, intersex and the like... they are also "physical" genetic abnormalities involved and understandably, those things happen.
So we are talking about a difference between a biological occurrences in blacks and certain genetic factors versus a psychological one in certain sexual behaviors and tendencies where choice is involved.
Apples versus Oranges.
Words are important, I agree... but the Truth can be spoken in words and so can untruths (political-correctness). I'd rather be truthful.
.. this is not about political correctness ..

.. yes, there are physical abnormalities but does that make the person abnormal ??..

.. is a person who cannot speak dumb or mute? Using the word 'dumb' hurts,'mute' describes a particular handicap ..

.. why can't you understand the difference ??..
IMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A person's skin color isn't abnormal... it is simply the amount of melanin that is in the skin, hair and eyes. Blacks needed protection from the sun in Africa so that is how our bodies 'genetically' evolved. Whites needed more vitamin D in their bodies due to a weaker sun in Europe... so their bodies genetically adjusted.
As far as muscular dystrophy, down's syndrome, intersex and the like... they are also "physical" genetic abnormalities involved and understandably, those things happen.
So we are talking about a difference between a biological occurrences in blacks and certain genetic factors versus a psychological one in certain sexual behaviors and tendencies where choice is involved.
Apples versus Oranges.
Words are important, I agree... but the Truth can be spoken in words and so can untruths (political-correctness). I'd rather be truthful.
That must be why it is okay to call people on here a retard. Because things happen.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Apples versus Oranges.
There is choice in sexual behaviours. There is no choice in homosexuality or heterosexuality.

Apples vs. Oranges

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Jesus never forced anyone to believe on Him... He simply spoke the Truth. The Apostles and First Christians in the books of Acts and beyond never forced anyone... they were actually the one "being analyzed"... lol.
In any case, it wasn't until the 4th century when a pagan emperor and certain councils forced everyone to convert to a universal church (Catholic)... a church where Pagans and Christians were forced to merged. All they did was take the name of the pagan gods and gave them Christian names... and take certain pagan institutions and did the same.
Those Christians and Pagans who refused to accept those terms and did not merge into this universal church were called heretics. It wasn't just the pagans who were being forced or face an inquisition... it was genuine Christians as well. And yes the Catholic church in those days did do some horrendous things to heretics.
But today is a different time and no valid excuses could be made that someone is forced to accept Christ... but at the same time Christians ought to speak the truth at the risk of "being critiqued" and "analyzed."
Jesus: ""If the world hates you (those who genuinely Believe on Him), keep in mind that it hated Me first."
John 15:18
Prophecy fulfilled.
So if your "god" never forced anyone to believe in him, what will happen if they don't?

And quit playing the sick martyr game. If you're a narrow minded bigot, and people don't like that, that has nothing to do you being a martyr, just being a hateful bigot.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my take differs somewhat ..
.. yes, some fervent believers have been damaged and it probably started in their youth. Because they were abused, they abuse ..
.. Christianity makes outsiders part of the 'normal' in-group. Do they serve God or self ??..
They serve self in the name of their "god".

That's the attraction of Christinsanity, people can be narrow minded hateful bigots, while parading around telling everyone that they are holier than thou for mistreating their fellow man most horribly, in the name of "god".

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
<quoted text>
So?
So? I'll tell you so.

So that means no matter how much homosexuals scream that they sex lives normal at least half of the world or more will disagree. And the world today is connected. So don't matter how much the pro-homosexual scream "normal" in america. Millions of people all over the world will scream "not so".

And so...that is important. Even the homosexual base of europe don't agree. Countries such as Croatia outlaw homosexuality.
http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/croatia-gay...

Half the world do not see marriage between same gender as a right. They see it as Perversion. So...that is important. That why so writer.
LCD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is choice in sexual behaviours. There is no choice in homosexuality or heterosexuality.
Apples vs. Oranges
There is no choice. Apples to win in 2014.
LCD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> So? I'll tell you so.
So that means no matter how much homosexuals scream that they sex lives normal at least half of the world or more will disagree. And the world today is connected. So don't matter how much the pro-homosexual scream "normal" in america. Millions of people all over the world will scream "not so".
And so...that is important. Even the homosexual base of europe don't agree. Countries such as Croatia outlaw homosexuality.
Half the world do not see marriage between same gender as a right. They see it as Perversion. So...that is important. That why so writer.
You're really giving that appeal to popularity a workout. Why don't you try one of the other machines. I think you'll like the treadmill. It doesn't go anywhere either.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really giving that appeal to popularity a workout. Why don't you try one of the other machines. I think you'll like the treadmill. It doesn't go anywhere either.
Well the treadmill helps one to lose weight ;)

Would you use the appeal to popularity fallacy against the idea of world peace? most people are for world peace...so then if a person concludes they should be for the idea of world peace as well; would you apply that to the appeal to popularity fallacy?

Or which I gather is rather going on---you only use the appeal to popularity fallacy---to those ideas that are popular but >you< don't like? like the existence of God. of course, you won't admit that will ya? writer.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Just to add some clarification. What you have posted and I add is just the tip of the iceberg.
It is far more involved and justice cant possibly be done in a page or two. I suggest anyone interested should do more research
Qu_innocence wrote:
You asked me a question on Hermaphrodites.
Concerning various kinds of hermaphroditism, AKA Intersex, from what I've read thus far for my own understanding...
...there is a complete difference between one being intersex (a hermaphrodite) and a person who chooses to be transsexual - And "true hermaphroditism is extremely rare".
True hermaphrodite is one of the rarest variety of disorders of sexual differentiation (DSD) and represents only 5% cases of all.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
-
True hermaphroditism (TH) refers to individuals who have both unequivocal ovarian tissue and testicular elements regardless of their karyotypes; whereas mixed gonadal dysgenesis (MGD) refers to individuals who usually have a differentiated gonad on one side and a streak gonad or streak testis on the other side.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12379746
-
How Common is Intersex Status?
commonly-cited odds: 1 in 2000, or 1 in 2500
A true, conservative estimate is that more than 1 in 150 people are born with intersex bodies
http://intersexroadshow.blogspot.com/2012/03/...

-
Qu_innocence wrote:
In this day and time, that particular defect can be surgically corrected though I've read in some places that it is not be recommended for children and that it would be better for them to choose as they become adults... when it comes to surgery. In this day and time, hormonal, genetic, radiological tests can be done in order to determine which gender a child is most likely to be.
Sexual Identity in Some Genetic Males with Cloacal Exstrophy Assigned to Female Sex at Birth
METHODS We assessed all 16 genetic males in our cloacal-exstrophy clinic at the ages of 5 to 16 years. Fourteen underwent neonatal assignment to female sex socially, legally, and surgically; the parents of the remaining two refused to do so.
RESULTS Eight of the 14 subjects assigned to female sex declared themselves male during the course of this study, whereas the 2 raised as males remained male. Subjects could be grouped according to their stated sexual identity. Five subjects were living as females; three were living with unclear sexual identity, although two of the three had declared themselves male; and eight were living as males, six of whom had reassigned themselves to male sex. All 16 subjects had moderate-to-marked interests and attitudes that were considered typical of males. Follow-up ranged from 34 to 98 months.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
-
There is no true sex. However when an intersexed infant is born, genetic and other tests are performed in order to determine what gender the intersexed person will most likely present. The history of other intersexed people with various conditions is also considered.
Because tests and historical data are not 100 percent accurate in determining ones gender it is important to note that the intersexed person may choose another gender as she/he ages. This is why it is important to avoid un-necessary, non-consensual, usually un-reversible genital surgery.
http://www.intersex.org.za/index.php/en/faqs/...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> So? I'll tell you so.
Interesting that you would use a place is guilty of committing genocide in very recent history as an example. You want to compare yourself with Iran too?
How about Hitler, he was against it too?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
open your mouth without of natural teeth and drink those leaks,
I urinate on you and your thank you, godless pretender and satan skunk POS
get own descency a get a f.......out of any responds to me,I hate children of satan,filthy morsl s... atheism and pretenders to be saint holly s.... not able handling tough truth and sell behind back their own believers,f....with you and like you breathless,faceless POS
peep peep honk honk HONK HONK swirves to miss stink in road bowl of wet noodles slide out of window OH WELL stinks wearing those wet noodles all over his bawled head.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
farts and bucket of urines on you breathless faceless POS and troll
old f......pathetic lunatic cyber coward
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just look at you throwing them flames again.

Watch it lil man you might burn yourself. Wow a bawl headed wet noodle flame thrower. hummmmm

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>While intersex is due to a physical malformation ... TS is a psychological issue due to gender confusion.
Why do you believe it to be a psychological issue due to gender confusion.

There are over 100 studies that show transsexuality to be biological in nature.
Here are just a few examples.

-
The microstructure of white matter in male to female transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A DTI study
Conclusions
Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.
http://www.journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/a...
-
-
White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study
Conclusions
Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated FtM transsexuals is closer to the pattern of subjects who share their gender identity (males) than those who share their biological sex (females). Our results provide evidence for an inherent difference in the brain structure of FtM transsexuals.
http://www.journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/a...
-
-
Australian researchers have identified a significant link between a gene involved in testosterone action and male-to-female transsexualism.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7689007.stm
-
-
Cortical thickness in untreated transsexuals.
In conclusion, FtMs showed evidence of subcortical gray matter masculinization, while MtFs showed evidence of CTh feminization. In both types of transsexuals, the differences with respect to their biological sex are located in the right hemisphere.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22941717
-
-
Increased Cortical Thickness in Male-to-Female Transsexualism.
CONCLUSION:
These findings provide further evidence that brain anatomy is associated with gender identity, where measures in MTF transsexuals appear to be shifted away from gender-congruent men.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23724358
-
-
A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism
Conclusion(s)
These data support CYP17 as a candidate gene of FtM transsexualism and indicate that loss of a female-specific CYP17 T -34C allele distribution pattern is associated with FtM transsexualism.
http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282%2...
-
-
Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids
http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/8...
-
-
A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality
A female-sized BSTc was found in male-to-female transsexuals. The size of the BSTc was not influenced by sex hormones in adulthood and was independent of sexual orientation.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v378/n65...
-
-
Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus.
The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10843193
-

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Good to see.

<quoted text>
OLYMPIA, Wash.— The Washington state House on Thursday approved a bill aimed at prohibiting health care providers from performing controversial gay-to-straight conversion therapy on LGBT youth.
<quoted text>
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/bill-to-pr...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you would use a place is guilty of committing genocide in very recent history as an example. You want to compare yourself with Iran too?
How about Hitler, he was against it too?
??

The history of the U.S is no better than Croatia. I love the U.S, but spare me the faux outrage please. The U.S has some skeletons in it's closets that are smelly and quite ugly.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Also good to see.

<quoted text>
NORFOLK, Va.— The day after a federal judge struck down Virginia’s gay-marriage ban, state Attorney General Mark Herring wasn’t vowing to appeal or insisting his state’s law was sound.

Instead, he held a jubilant news conference and declared it “a great day for equality in Virginia,” boasting that he was putting the state “on the right side of the law and the right side of history.”

Despite their duty to defend the laws on the books, state attorneys general are increasingly taking an unusually supportive role in the movement to legalize gay marriage across the U.S. Some, like Herring, are refusing to defend their states’ prohibitions against same-sex matrimony.
<quoted text>
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/growing-nu...

As I wander I see that the future looks good for ignoring that evil book and its "followers". I am well pleased.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 593,401 - 593,420 of598,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

563 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min petesake kis 114,688
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 530,251
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 716,883
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min seriously the original 5,173
Dan Gilbert OUTCLASSED by Dwayne Wade 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Charlie Sheen 255,741
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,479
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••