Why Should Jesus Love Me?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623033 Feb 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant pervert because your fart {{god}} is an ignorant pervert.....and you show what you learned from it every post pervert.
fart fart
hush hush turd,fart like huge pile of horse s...at your stupid face

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#623034 Feb 15, 2014
Blind Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>hush turd,
every allien urinate on your opinion
Hey Shrinkie! Where'd your posts go?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623035 Feb 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss your momma with that perverted hole under your nose?
Did your god or your momma teach you that is proper discourse among men pervert?
You would fit in much better with that element that taught you such perverted atrocity bozo. Maybe you should go back to the barren potato fields from which you came rather than suck the life out of a more accepting society you constantly condemn. No one will miss you at all.
my a....... farts is proper discussion with gays like you,you are not a man
swallow farts and shut up huju

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#623036 Feb 15, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>hush hush turd?
Yes. Hush tard.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623037 Feb 15, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get your internet free interesting we all pay for it for you.
hush hush hustard sniff my FARTS for free
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623038 Feb 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss your momma with that filthy hole under your nose stinkolph? Or do you switch to the "True Bible Jehovah" face first so she doesn't know she is really kissing a daemon?
Does treefunka hold her down for you pervert?
hush hush turd
sniff my farts and enjoy swallow this s...... swiftly
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623039 Feb 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Dr. Stinky was born in a commode, in Russia He real Russian Shit!
yea
you know where I born?
like you born in russian outside siberian toilet made of old cartoons
hush stupid half head and idiot

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#623040 Feb 15, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang sparky, the US keeps invading other countries, overthrows other countries governments who won't let US corporations in, spies on the world, tries to tell the world to do what the US tells them to do, and threaten them if they don't comply, etc, it's guaranteed that the US will make enemies. They could just stop doing all that, and the US wouldn't have any enemies. Duh!
I got news for ya cuz bro, it ain't gonna matter what we do. But If we don't do anything
they will still come after us. I mean just look at all those ancient empires that minded their own business that are still around now! Want to know what the oldest surviving system of government is now? Excluding a very minor kingdom I mean.
Shoot Rome lasted much longer and heck they just sat at home playing cards all the time.
Never messed with nobody.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623041 Feb 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The alien bases do not want such information exposed nor directed to them....even through funding and hierarchy.
Now they exposed FARTS TO 2 OF YOU NOSES,
hush hush hustard
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623042 Feb 15, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to up your game there old stink bug about got all the attention.
He stealing your parade.
because you parasite is glue to my a..hanging like dry s..chunk and cause itching
bodybusy POS you are
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623043 Feb 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shrinkie! Where'd your posts go?
to only 2 posters lungs and travel to their brains
to neo nazi BT 42,and stupid sucker pretender christin lill whissper,whispering s...from her mouth empty of normal teeth

my farts preserve their pathetic cyber lifes, and give them sense of importance,not everyone deserve FARTS,
only those 2 scumbags responding to all my posts

I lately have no time to post,
I restore my 300 years old antique furniture or rebuild in japanish styles
no time ,my dear
to waist time with 2 FARTS worthless breathless faceless 2 trolls

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623044 Feb 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well I saw 1 place I might like to go. Jamaica
But come on look at your list, chances are if you're in any one of 90% of those places, you're trying to find a way out of that place. I mean I'm not gay but I still don't want to go hang out in any of those places. 83 countries you never want to go to!
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Though familiar to Americans primarily as a laid-back beach destination, Jamaica is hardly idyllic. The country has the world's highest murder rate. And its rampant violence against gays and lesbians has prompted human-rights groups to confer another ugly distinction: the most homophobic place on earth.

In the past two years, two of the island's most prominent gay activists, Brian Williamson and Steve Harvey, have been murdered — and a crowd even celebrated over Williamson's mutilated body. Perhaps most disturbing, many anti-gay assaults have been acts of mob violence. In 2004, a teen was almost killed when his father learned his son was gay and invited a group to lynch the boy at his school. Months later, witnesses say, police egged on another mob that stabbed and stoned a gay man to death in Montego Bay. And this year a Kingston man, Nokia Cowan, drowned after a crowd shouting "batty boy" (a Jamaican epithet for homosexual) chased him off a pier. "Jamaica is the worst any of us has ever seen," says Rebecca Schleifer of the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch and author of a scathing report on the island's anti-gay hostility.

Read more: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?- TIME http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#623045 Feb 15, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Though familiar to Americans primarily as a laid-back beach destination, Jamaica is hardly idyllic. The country has the world's highest murder rate. And its rampant violence against gays and lesbians has prompted human-rights groups to confer another ugly distinction: the most homophobic place on earth.
In the past two years, two of the island's most prominent gay activists, Brian Williamson and Steve Harvey, have been murdered — and a crowd even celebrated over Williamson's mutilated body. Perhaps most disturbing, many anti-gay assaults have been acts of mob violence. In 2004, a teen was almost killed when his father learned his son was gay and invited a group to lynch the boy at his school. Months later, witnesses say, police egged on another mob that stabbed and stoned a gay man to death in Montego Bay. And this year a Kingston man, Nokia Cowan, drowned after a crowd shouting "batty boy" (a Jamaican epithet for homosexual) chased him off a pier. "Jamaica is the worst any of us has ever seen," says Rebecca Schleifer of the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch and author of a scathing report on the island's anti-gay hostility.
Read more: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?- TIME http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
Well shoot trifecta ain't got no place worth going on his list!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#623046 Feb 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it, I just hope you're educating yourself in the process.
More "good news"?
<quoted text>
COLUMBIA, Mo.– Members of the Westboro Baptist Church, home of the anti-gay extremists behind the “Gods Hate Fags” and “God hates the World” fundamentalist movement, on Saturday protested the coming out of Missouri football player Michael Sam outside Mizzou Arena on the campus of the University of Missouri in Columbia.
An estimated 2,000 students and supporters formed a human wall blocking view of the protesters from campus.
<quoted text>
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/students-f...
I wonder how many christians are actually any different to this Westboro filth, I read the thoughts of many christians and am thinking, not many.
What do you think lil?
And you think your educating me lol. Think you need to return to school yourself that is what I think.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#623047 Feb 15, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think your educating me lol. Think you need to return to school yourself that is what I think.
hush hush turd
catch farts for free

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623048 Feb 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well shoot trifecta ain't got no place worth going on his list!
Facts:

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Jamaica has the most "churches" per square mile of any country in the world. More than 1,600 "churches" can be found across the country's 4500 square miles, and the number continues to grow. Yet, for all of these "churches" the need for the power of the Gospel to transform lives is as necessary as ever.
http://www.backtothebibleinternational.org/ja...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623049 Feb 15, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they exposed FARTS TO 2 OF YOU NOSES,
hush hush hustard
Try say'n something that makes sense will ya bozo....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623050 Feb 15, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to only 2 posters lungs and travel to their brains
to neo nazi BT 42,and stupid sucker pretender christin lill whissper,whispering s...from her mouth empty of normal teeth
my farts preserve their pathetic cyber lifes, and give them sense of importance,not everyone deserve FARTS,
only those 2 scumbags responding to all my posts
I lately have no time to post,
I restore my 300 years old antique furniture or rebuild in japanish styles
no time ,my dear
to waist time with 2 FARTS worthless breathless faceless 2 trolls
Yult!
If BS was electricity, you'd be a bolt of lightning!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#623051 Feb 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for ya cuz bro, it ain't gonna matter what we do. But If we don't do anything
they will still come after us. I mean just look at all those ancient empires that minded their own business that are still around now! Want to know what the oldest surviving system of government is now? Excluding a very minor kingdom I mean.
Shoot Rome lasted much longer and heck they just sat at home playing cards all the time.
Never messed with nobody.
Ah, ok, I see.

You obviously don't know a thing about the Roman Empire, or anything else you're talking about.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#623052 Feb 15, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts:
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Jamaica has the most "churches" per square mile of any country in the world. More than 1,600 "churches" can be found across the country's 4500 square miles, and the number continues to grow. Yet, for all of these "churches" the need for the power of the Gospel to transform lives is as necessary as ever.
http://www.backtothebibleinternational.org/ja...
We found trifecta a new home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min old school 650,046
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Happy Lesbo 55,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Rider on the Storm 182,935
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Student 44,935
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 38 min Steve III 433
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 50 min vanhalen 41
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr vanhalen 36
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web