Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622778 Feb 14, 2014
@ Aura,

You asked me a question on Hermaphrodites.

Concerning various kinds of hermaphroditism, AKA Intersex, from what I've read thus far for my own understanding...

...there is a complete difference between one being intersex (a hermaphrodite) and a person who chooses to be transsexual - And "true hermaphroditism is extremely rare".

A person who is born intersex has an obvious physical, biological defect and there are all kinds of variations of such which can range from a woman who has a uterus, has ovaries, ovulates and can get pregnant but yet may have a grossly enlarged clitoris... or a man who does not have a uterus, has underdeveloped ovaries which did not drop and in turn they may have an underdeveloped male genitalia. A classification as a "3rd sex" is not recommended by certain intersex societies.

In this day and time, that particular defect can be surgically corrected though I've read in some places that it is not be recommended for children and that it would be better for them to choose as they become adults... when it comes to surgery. In this day and time, hormonal, genetic, radiological tests can be done in order to determine which gender a child is most likely to be.

And the majority of Intersex individuals are content with their situation, are not psychologically traumatized as many would think and simply learn to cope, as they did back in the day, by either living as a man or as a woman... but usually not both.*** There are those rare few, for example, who grew up as a female (has an enlarged clitoris but can get pregnant) but chooses homosexuality.

So anyways, the genetic defect is not their fault.. it is a physical malformation... and no, it is not a normal circumstance. Except for cases of homosexuality, God is not going to hold the case of one being intersex due to their physical disorder against them, there is no sinful, interior motive. That's my view anyways.

Jesus: "...What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come - sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery..." Mark 7:20-22

“Saved. ”

#622779 Feb 14, 2014
Once Saved Always Saved???

"We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

...Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."
1 John 3:14-15

“Saved. ”

#622780 Feb 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they only cling two their four accounts of Jesus they are hard pressed to argue for even a non-magical Jesus.
There are over 150 early documents supporting a living Jesus, including Jewish records!
As long as they cling to only The Bible, they are missing about 99% of the available material regrading Jesus.
Christianity by its own bias and ignorance will never be able to make a credible case that Jesus even existed.
Some Jewish Books may have a rare mention of Jesus of only belonging to some rebellious sect... pretty much written in a dismissive way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622781 Feb 14, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were Catcher1 when I responded to your So, So, posting..... apologies for that, I wouldn't have responded at all if I had realised.
But, in saying that, you are hitting the nail on the head when you say The Bible plays no role in your homosexuality, and in that, we agree 100%. See, miracles do happen!!
We agree !!!!

The Bible only plays a role in your homophobia. There is still time for you to become human. Try not to waste it.

“Saved. ”

#622782 Feb 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no idea, i am not Wiccan
My point is that other beliefs, other than Christians, share their beliefs - although differently... And people could either choose to either accept the belief or not In the case of Christianity, no one is being forced to believe in Jesus, no one has a g*n to their head to accept a Christian's view or faith. A person may not want to hear what a Christian believes about God or Jesus, but there again... they can walk away if they want to also.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#622783 Feb 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Some Jewish Books may have a rare mention of Jesus of only belonging to some rebellious sect... pretty much written in a dismissive way.
It is still evidence.

“Saved. ”

#622784 Feb 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain this comment in more in-depth detail, if you wouldn't mind?
TS is abnormal and Heterosexuality is normal.

“Saved. ”

#622785 Feb 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that transexualism is not genetic?
Ecclesiastes 11:5
Just as you do not know how the path of the wind [goes], nor how the bones [of a fetus] form in a mother's womb, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything.
As to intersex humans, how would you determine what sex an intersex person should be partners with?
what about this xx chromosome male
http://www.priory.com/med/xx.htm
or a person who is born with partial sex organs of both physical sexes?
if you dont mind, please explain with a little detail in your reply?
While intersex is due to a physical malformation ... TS is a psychological issue due to gender confusion.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#622786 Feb 14, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well >your< statistics, do not count.
You know what statistics count? Agencies like the CIA. Which fact book shows Atheism at 2.01%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
oh...it gets worse writer.
A new study in 2013 by a a major Massachusetts University is projected by 2020...Atheism will be down to 1.8%
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/global-st...
%
Ha!lol!
There will probably be more mcdonalds restaurants than atheists by then lol.
With atheism on such a dismal abysmal tract---I understand you desperation making up you own statistics to include infants and babies as atheists..HA!,,,lol. what a tool!
Oy, hey you fake "christian" writer, why you so full of hate and lies?

You got no intelligent thing to say or facts? Oy! LOL

“Saved. ”

#622787 Feb 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
be well and many blessings
...Thank you, I understand that you may completely disagree with my views but hopefully we may be able to find a way to disagree agreeably.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#622788 Feb 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>TS is abnormal and Heterosexuality is normal.
And your proof is what, just because YOU say so?

So to play along with your hate and bigotry, why did your "god" make them abnormal?

“Saved. ”

#622789 Feb 14, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly. I was born gay and whether you choose to accept that or not, it doesn't change that fact. The Bible plays no role in it.
We all have various worldviews when it comes to the subject.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#622790 Feb 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that other beliefs, other than Christians, share their beliefs - although differently... And people could either choose to either accept the belief or not In the case of Christianity, no one is being forced to believe in Jesus, no one has a g*n to their head to accept a Christian's view or faith. A person may not want to hear what a Christian believes about God or Jesus, but there again... they can walk away if they want to also.
Actually, that's a lie.

Christianity from the very beginning was all about forcing others to believe in their lies. And the Christian's own blood soaked history, as well as the killings being done today, are testimony to the violent force Christians will use.

“Saved. ”

#622791 Feb 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah were gonna hold them down and tickle them.
It is the Christians coming after all of us, where do they stop?
The Christian right are like Nazis, they want to impose their will on everyone.
I'm not too fond of either political party... though I'm unaffiliated, I usually hold my nose and vote for Republicans because they got rid of the horrendous actions of partial-birth abortion and at least attempted to slow down gay marriage... though some Republicans may vote in favor of gay marriage I will not vote for them as it goes totally against my own views and beliefs. Yet, IMO the Republicans are the lesser of the two evils.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#622792 Feb 14, 2014
As long as anyone's "religion" plays a role or is used to influence the lives of all Americans...we have the right and the obligation to be involved in how those "religions" affect the American rights and our daily lives.

To turn our backs...too keep our mouths shut...to ignore...to just accept...is giving up our rights and letting someone else dictate how we live based on their personal "religion".

Since Christianity is the largest "religion" in America it will be the most analyzed and critiqued "religion".

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#622793 Feb 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>TS is abnormal and Heterosexuality is normal.
.. words are important ..

.. when you say a behavior is abnormal, you imply a inherent defect, a flaw ..

.. go to any schoolyard and you'll find a bullied outcast - the effeminate boy, the only black kid, the ugly girl who wears the same clothes everyday. Where do you think children learn such behavior ??..

.. are people intimidated by things that are different, things they don't understand ??..

.. does religion teach you to cull the herd? What is your justification for labeling someone abnormal? Wouldn't the word 'different' be more apropo? In America, are Jews or Muslims abnormal? Do you even realize the damage caused by such statements? Would you call a child with muscular dystrophy abnormal ??..

.. if you choose to reaccess your word selection, take the spotlight off homosexuality. Is a child with Down's Syndrome abnormal or different ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#622794 Feb 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have the same view--- he might just not be ready to submit to maturing in his walk yet. My vision of God is through what I have been given to know and asked to do. Each who claims to follow Christ is held accountable for the same things for the same reasons.
I know many here would prefer that Christians keep making Waaasssuuup's errors...gives ya'all more to pick on us for...(c;
.. pick on Christians? What's that all about ??..

CONDENSED VERSION

Waaasssuuup doesn't believe as I do so he's an immature Christian.

Since: Sep 10

London, UK

#622798 Feb 14, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when you say a behavior is abnormal, you imply a inherent defect, a flaw ..
.. go to any schoolyard and you'll find a bullied outcast - the effeminate boy, the only black kid, the ugly girl who wears the same clothes everyday. Where do you think children learn such behavior ??..
.. are people intimidated by things that are different, things they don't understand ??..
.. does religion teach you to cull the herd? What is your justification for labeling someone abnormal? Wouldn't the word 'different' be more apropo? In America, are Jews or Muslims abnormal? Do you even realize the damage caused by such statements? Would you call a child with muscular dystrophy abnormal ??..
.. if you choose to reaccess your word selection, take the spotlight off homosexuality. Is a child with Down's Syndrome abnormal or different ??..
Qu_Innocence and his ilk are themselves very damaged people.

And they dedicate themselves to causing others pain.

And why?

Oh, to serve their god.

“Saved. ”

#622799 Feb 14, 2014
Jesus never forced anyone to believe on Him... He simply spoke the Truth. The Apostles and First Christians in the books of Acts and beyond never forced anyone... they were actually the one "being analyzed"... lol.

In any case, it wasn't until the 4th century when a pagan emperor and certain councils forced everyone to convert to a universal church (Catholic)... a church where Pagans and Christians were forced to merged. All they did was take the name of the pagan gods and gave them Christian names... and take certain pagan institutions and did the same.

Those Christians and Pagans who refused to accept those terms and did not merge into this universal church were called heretics. It wasn't just the pagans who were being forced or face an inquisition... it was genuine Christians as well. And yes the Catholic church in those days did do some horrendous things to heretics.

But today is a different time and no valid excuses could be made that someone is forced to accept Christ... but at the same time Christians ought to speak the truth at the risk of "being critiqued" and "analyzed."

Jesus: ""If the world hates you (those who genuinely Believe on Him), keep in mind that it hated Me first."
John 15:18

Prophecy fulfilled.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#622801 Feb 14, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not better than Trifecta
everyday snake foams of hates flows from your mouth without of natural teeth(look like old women hole
Awee cow pod zipp it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 3 min Knock off purse s... 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 855,344
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Sayin 596,495
the real reason Obama allowed and mosque near G... 4 min Knock off purse s... 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Bella Italia 40,712
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 41 min abdullah199898 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min An NFL Fan 177,211
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web