Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#622737 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
<quoted text>
.. no need to beg. Just once, I'd like to get through to a Christian on this thread ..
.. when it comes to sex, couples, not the bible, decide what is normal ..
.. do you enjoy an occasional BJ? If so, according to the bible, you've had abnormal sex. How about that hand-job in the back seat of a car when you were a teen? Do you still experience guilt and shame ??..
.. religion no longer gets to decide what is or isn't normal, people do. Lesbianism is perfectly normal for me, sexual or gender identity is not a lifestyle ..
Homosexuality is a choice and a chosen lifestyle. No one is born gay. It is what it is whether one chooses to accept it or not.

But as far as the Bible goes, yes... it does condemn sex outside of marriage on all fronts... including homosexuality. Any Christian that says otherwise simply goes against what the Bible has to say on the issue. Homosexuality is a sin... even Wilderide would admit that the Bible condemns homosexuality even though he finds it disagreeable.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#622738 Feb 13, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...whoa...whoa
That's a totally unfair and mean thing to say, that's like saying any kid who's ever been bullied, picked on or been treated with cruelty or meaness deserved it because they were ugly inside. You may not like Divinity but to say something like what you did is wrong Truths. Neither you or I know anything about her youth or her experiences then...or now for that matter.
I was picked on by "mean girls" as a kid...am I too "ugly inside"?
I understand what you are saying- I too had mean girls attack me ~ I was basing my post on her attitude which she brags on and celebrates- and posts which she said they were mean to her due to her beauty. Currently she gives off an air of self importance over all others thoughts or feelings- even when people begged her to stop-
So- even if she was the sweetest most giving beautiful kid on the planet i her youth- and someone was 'mean' to her..... it's no excuse for being ugly as an adult.

Many have received violations against their person- to level which horror stories are formed from...and do not treat others like she does....

I do not write to her in anger ((((Phae)))))- it is a rescue attempt.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622739 Feb 13, 2014
laughing at u all wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever knocks yours off , skanky.

;;;
No chance, christian filth.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622740 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.... dropping from dishonesty to a classic childish response truly shows who is ignorant.
Have a good night Scar.
Sure, you, too.

Next time you want to say i'm not being honest, just say I'm being dishonest.

Don't cloak it in double speak. Just be out with it.

I avoided that type of exchange until you pulled the inferior passive aggressive position.
LCD

United States

#622741 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear, it isn't anti-Christian, it's anti-ignorance. If your religious belief or any belief - expresses ignorance, I'm against that.
I'm not anti-Christian, I'm anti-ignorance.
I'm not anti-Christian either. Some of them are nymphomaniacs.

I don't like Christianity though.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622742 Feb 13, 2014
laughing at u all wrote:
<quoted text>Need new kneepads?

He next?
Did I cut in front of you?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622743 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not anti-Christian either. Some of them are nymphomaniacs.

I don't like Christianity though.
You peeked in the christian nympho site I posted didn't ya.

#622744 Feb 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you'd never ask love, I will make freewill , and it doesn't take faith in Jesus.
It only takes the free will in our hearts. America proved this before when the church of England tried to dictate what our freedom was. Welcome to the new world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =req-oDf2ZRcXX&feature=kp
Sure, no one is forcing anyone to accept Christ... not in this day and time.

So when the phrase "being forced by Christians". is used... it's just an excuse used to justify coming against Christians.
laughing at u all

United States

#622745 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No chance, christian filth.
P-U

Go take a bath,skanky.

#622746 Feb 13, 2014
Once Saved Always Saved???

"...Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? DO NOT BE DECEIVED... neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals..."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
LCD

United States

#622747 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You peeked in the christian nympho site I posted didn't ya.
No, I just... what nympho site?

Could you post it again?
laughing at u all

United States

#622748 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you - I don't need your services , or a disease.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#622749 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sy is simply sharing his faith.. I applaud him for doing so. If people want to hear him and choose to... they can change, If not, then it is their choice.
Don't some wiccans become wiccans by asking questions or through some kind of observance?

i have no idea, i am not Wiccan

#622750 Feb 13, 2014
Testimony of an Ex-Wiccan Who struggled with SSA and Depression

A comment from the site:

"I don't share your views but I have to commend you for linking me to this particular video. It would've been easy to hate on me for what I commented, but instead you linked me to a compelling argument for why my statement was wrong and led me to a deeper understanding of the argument of your side. I still don't AGREE with the argument and I don't think any link to anywhere on the Internet will make me, but it's really nice to be told off in such a way that I actually sit down and really consider what you have to say, and actually try to see things your way. You've earned some respect from me for this, for what that's worth."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622751 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Normality is not legality, you twit.
And hundreds of millions of people globally don't see sex between same gender as normal. The population of western countries are not special and are not better than the population of the rest of the world.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#622752 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.
Can you please explain this comment in more in-depth detail, if you wouldn't mind?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622753 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Luci.

It'd be impossible for "laughing at u all" to cut in line.

He'll have to use his knee pads elsewhere.. NTTAWWT

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622754 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>No, I just... what nympho site?

Could you post it again?
Lol.

http://www.realclearreligion.org/2013/03/25/k...

<quoted text>
My wife and I love one another and love the Lord, and want a fulfilling love life that’s pleasing to ourselves and to Him. With so little info we’ve struggled with what is OK sexually within our marriage. Particularly with respect to anal sex, your site indicates that the scripture does not speak to this between a married man and woman. If I look up “sodomy” in the dictionary it appears to address all anal intercourse, regardless of whether man/man or man/woman. When the scripture talks about sodomy, how do we know whether it limiting to man/man or extends to man/woman? any input on this area would be greatly appreciated!
<quoted text>

http://christiannymphos.org/category/anal-sex...

There ya go :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622755 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Luci.

It'd be impossible for "laughing at u all" to cut in line.

He'll have to use his knee pads elsewhere.. NTTAWWT
Yes!!

(sucked in laughing at u all, rejected)

#622756 Feb 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain this comment in more in-depth detail, if you wouldn't mind?
Perhaps 2morrow A.L... I was heading out. Have a good one and take care.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Joe Fortuna 980,318
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min ROCCO 101,146
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Sky Writer 31 184,309
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min guest 670,529
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 25 min modell299 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Shiralee 445,671
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 5 hr Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr David C Pumpkins 286,468
More from around the web