Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622659 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's common sense that heterosexuality is normal and same-sex relationships are abnormal.

Hermaphroditism is a result of a genetic abnormality.
No it isn't.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622660 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's right, it has nothing to do with my post. At every turn there are Christians out in the world trying with any despicable means possible to condemn others and force their beliefs upon others. And venting their hatred of all other beliefs. You Christians are in the Muslim, atheist, Catholic, JW, etc forums trying to force your beliefs upon others. You are out in full force persecuting gays, even at funerals (Sick). You are out in force trying to control everyone's sexual behavior. You are RELENTLESSLY out in force trying to get laws passed to force everyone to accept your beliefs. And in some parts of the world, you Christians are STILL out beating, torturing, and killing people to accept your beliefs. You people are sick and evil. So quit crying if someone comes here and DARES to have other beliefs or has an ax to grind with your insane mythology or the evil hypocrisy of you Christians. Because if you love to dish it out, too damn bad if you get it thrown back at you.
<quoted text>
Nope.
More "blah blah blah" from Seen. He can't even be honest.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622661 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.
There is no transsexual lifestyle and heterosexuality is an abomination unto me.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622662 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>More "blah blah blah" from Seen. He can't even be honest.
Yes he can.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622663 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is abnormal.
Most people are not Christians.
I suspect you want to do something more than state the obvious, so what is it?
Atheism is Abnormal.

Only around 2% of the world population. Around 97% of the world population isn't atheist.

Your point?

“Saved. ”

#622664 Feb 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian way is to call it evil.. then try to kill it.
That's ok too, But there's a new force to recon with , and it's
Saints don't care if you yet have fear. They will put the fear in you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3K9VF4WOCRwXX
Freedom... it's a concept we will embrace above all other beliefs.
And I am sharing this with you that it is The Son, belief and trust in Jesus Christ, Who sets you free.

Some people believe that, some people don't, some people will one day believe it and some people will leave the Faith. Those who continue to trust and believe will be saved on the last day and those who choose not to Believe and trust on the Lord Jesus will not be saved.

It's as simple as that. No pressure. Do YOU HAVE TO believe that in your own personal life or do you still have freewill?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#622665 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Christians can force you to believe in salvation through Jesus? In these times?
I don't think so.
Right, Muslims can't either.

In this country, you have a constitutional right to believe things that you know are false, and I support your right to do that.
Qu_innocence wrote:
You simply don't want to hear it. Don't listen to it then... it's your choice.
When you aren't trying to enforce your religious morality upon other people, you'll hear no more from me.
Qu_innocence wrote:
Seen says he met God before. I don't know if he mentioned that he ever talked to God. But something about our souls and judgement... I don't know.
So far, I've not noticed "Seen" insist that people must believe as he does, and if they don't, proclaim they are abominations, etc. Then proclaim all will die a horrible death for not doing so, treat them as less than himself and suggest that society should too, even going as far as standing in the way of rights that all people in this country enjoy.
Qu_innocence wrote:
But you aren't going to condemn him because he is not a Christian... lol.
No, I don't condemn him, because he's never condemned me, or doesn't follow a doctrine that condemns me, merely because I do not have a belief in his deity.

Once he does that, he'll get the same treatment, and for the same reasons it's pointed out with Christianity and other deity beliefs.

There is an aspect to theism that many people don't consider.

Essentially all deity beliefs, and the methods of worshiping those deities, ie: religion, create a type or variation of racism. You might call it bigotry, but it equates to a type of, "divine racism", because it manifests itself that way, however, in which all are equal and equally loved by the deity, unless, you don't worship whatever particular deity happens to be being worshiped.

Theists even use terminology that denotes a seeming type of "race". The, "chosen people", "gods children", "this is my gods country and we are his people", etc.

If you don't worship that deity, then you are suddenly and for no other reason less than those who do. Due to a faith based belief that is no more substantial than waking up in the morning, looking at the sky and for whatever reason, you decide it will certainly and beyond a doubt rain that day.

But not on you.

Within religion, the color of your skin matters very little, but the belief within the mind becomes the deciding factor for acceptance or rejection by the religious theist racists. A racism that encompasses the entire world. There is no tribe, border, or boundary involved here.

Quite possibly surpassing, "plain old racism", in it's scope and impact upon humanity.

And just like the "classic racist", you really dislike when it's pointed out that Christian theists are in that category.

You don't have to say or utter it, your religious book speaks for you.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#622666 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's common sense that heterosexuality is normal and same-sex relationships are abnormal.
Hermaphroditism is a result of a genetic abnormality.

Yes this is your definition and practice, we understood that.
But you still haven't answered the question. You just reverted to your belief.
Answer the question , What is a normal sexual relationship for a hermaphrodite?
white skin maybe a genetic abnormality as red hair and blue eyes.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622667 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's right, it has nothing to do with my post. At every turn there are Christians out in the world trying with any despicable means possible to condemn others and force their beliefs upon others. And venting their hatred of all other beliefs. You Christians are in the Muslim, atheist, Catholic, JW, etc forums trying to force your beliefs upon others. You are out in full force persecuting gays, even at funerals (Sick). You are out in force trying to control everyone's sexual behavior. You are RELENTLESSLY out in force trying to get laws passed to force everyone to accept your beliefs. And in some parts of the world, you Christians are STILL out beating, torturing, and killing people to accept your beliefs. You people are sick and evil. So quit crying if someone comes here and DARES to have other beliefs or has an ax to grind with your insane mythology or the evil hypocrisy of you Christians. Because if you love to dish it out, too damn bad if you get it thrown back at you.
<quoted text>
Nope.
oy!lol!. But you not throwing anything floater. All you do is repeat what you want to write. Sometime it not even matter the response to you---you repeat what you write in the post before ..and repeat..and repeat..and repeat.

Well Christianity don't want to force you to become no Christian. Someone needs to force your behind into an asylum though LOL.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622668 Feb 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will have absolutely no problem with documenting actual physical evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt that your assertion is ..in fact valid and true.
Or you are projecting a weakness of your own , attempting to place your own weakness of belief vs the physical reality onto those who would question the claims made by others ?
This is cleared up rater easily , simply show us the money... Either you got some or.....
Your just blowing chunks.
???

What's in it for me?

You writing like there is some prize or gain for me giving you evidence of God. I not recruiting for my religion, Christianity doing quite well recruiting members.

We all die you know writer. Your rejection of God don't have any consequence to me. Your rejection that God exist---only has implications for you. Try don't forget that.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#622669 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.
.. no need to beg. Just once, I'd like to get through to a Christian on this thread ..

.. when it comes to sex, couples, not the bible, decide what is normal ..

.. do you enjoy an occasional BJ? If so, according to the bible, you've had abnormal sex. How about that hand-job in the back seat of a car when you were a teen? Do you still experience guilt and shame ??..

.. religion no longer gets to decide what is or isn't normal, people do. Lesbianism is perfectly normal for me, sexual or gender identity is not a lifestyle ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#622670 Feb 13, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was an Anti-Christian thread.
.. may you and Mia have a great Valentine's Day ..

.. I have a Major commitment tomorrow ..

“Saved. ”

#622671 Feb 13, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no transsexual lifestyle and heterosexuality is an abomination unto me.
We disagree on the matter concerning TS... I will respect them as a person but I won't buy into it, I don't have to.

When you see two heteros kissing does it make you sick to your stomach?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#622672 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>And I am sharing this with you that it is The Son, belief and trust in Jesus Christ, Who sets you free.
Some people believe that, some people don't, some people will one day believe it and some people will leave the Faith. Those who continue to trust and believe will be saved on the last day and those who choose not to Believe and trust on the Lord Jesus will not be saved.
It's as simple as that. No pressure. Do YOU HAVE TO believe that in your own personal life or do you still have freewill?
Thought you'd never ask love, I will make freewill , and it doesn't take faith in Jesus.
It only takes the free will in our hearts. America proved this before when the church of England tried to dictate what our freedom was. Welcome to the new world.

&fe ature=kp

“Saved. ”

#622673 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Right, Muslims can't either.
In this country, you have a constitutional right to believe things THAT YOU KNOW ARE FALSE, and I support your right to do that.
So basically, you are under the assumption that I KNOW that God and Jesus are false? Please.

I genuinely believe in God and His Son Jesus Christ, whether you support my right to believe that or not. From posting history, it doesn't seem like you support my constitutional right. Don't some of you Atheists want to depose the Church and the whole bit?

Just be honest.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#622674 Feb 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is Abnormal.

Only around 2% of the world population. Around 97% of the world population isn't atheist.

Your point?
That percentage is wrong, was your point to be wrong? Again?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622675 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
<quoted text>
.. no need to beg. Just once, I'd like to get through to a Christian on this thread ..
.. when it comes to sex, couples, not the bible, decide what is normal ..
.. do you enjoy an occasional BJ? If so, according to the bible, you've had abnormal sex. How about that hand-job in the back seat of a car when you were a teen? Do you still experience guilt and shame ??..
.. religion no longer gets to decide what is or isn't normal, people do. Lesbianism is perfectly normal for me, sexual or gender identity is not a lifestyle ..
...but wait.

You back to this again?

I don't see any new Christian writers here. You never convince no Christians here 6 months ago that homosexuality is normal. You writing to the same Christians now trying again?

You need your brain checked. Insanity---doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

And you wrong. Couples don't decide what is normal sex. The STATE decides what is normal sex. Prostitution is illegal in most U.S States. You is a lesbian---having sex with a girl under the age of 16, is illegal. Beastiality is still illegal in most Sates.

So as usual you're >Wrong< Lesbo. Go to Russia right now and go kiss your girlfriend in front of the Russian police. And tell them you and you girlfriend decide sex between the both of you is normal---and see how long you stay in prison.

Governments decide what is normal sex, not couples.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#622676 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you are under the assumption that I KNOW that God and Jesus are false? Please.
I genuinely believe in God and His Son Jesus Christ, whether you support my right to believe that or not. From posting history, it doesn't seem like you support my constitutional right. Don't some of you Atheists want to depose the Church and the whole bit?
Just be honest.
I know you believe it.

I know you don't know it.

So much for faith, eh?
LCD

United States

#622677 Feb 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Atheism is Abnormal.
Your point?
I was just trying to get that writer to make his point, explicitly.

"Abnormal" is a subjective term. Are Christians using the term purely for its mathematical meaning? I doubt that. Stating the obvious, over and over and over, as if that should mean something, tells me, they are trying to imply something more.

As for your "statistics", 10-15% of the population aren't even old enough to be theists, making them atheists.

“Saved. ”

#622678 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>When you aren't trying to enforce your religious morality upon other people, you'll hear no more from me.
That's just your excuse to try and justify your hatred for those who trust and believe on Christ (AKA fundies).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min lisw 177,609
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 10 min Liam R 221,981
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min ChristINSANITY is... 1,928
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min MUQ2 40,855
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min June VanDerMark 599,401
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 55 min dollarsbill 6,376
How To recover deleted notes on iphone 4/4S/5? (Mar '13) 1 hr doyleleighty 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scaritual 863,884
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Charlie Sheen 272,402
More from around the web