Why Should Jesus Love Me?
LCD

United States

#622723 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I already knew that... but let's hear the excuse...
<quoted text> Oh yeah, You support my constitutional rights to believe as I will. But as an Atheist, you just pick and choose which Theists you want to condemn in believing in God.. and that just happens to be Christianity.
Riiii-iiight.
Just admit that you're both on the same anti-Christian team.
I'm anti-Christianity. I'm anti-theism in general, but I'm compelled to focus on those religions which do the most harm, closest to home. I'm also concerned about Mormonism, Scientology, Islam, and Judaism.

Christians are here (are they?), so that's what I intend to address, here.

I have seen some of Seen's posts. If he has something valid to say, it stands on its own.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622724 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Man, please. You are definitely against Christian beliefs... you said so yourself.
If those Christian beliefs express ignorance, then I'm against them.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622725 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww...sugartits.... It'll be okay. Try calling the wahhhhmbulance for assistance.
The best post award goes to, scaritual. Again.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#622726 Feb 13, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a doozie. Three days in a row down here. Got out a little today. We still have a long way to go before all the roads will be clear.
Wow- sure is a backwards scenerio~ Glad you got out~ Have not seen Epi at all today- so I am certain she is missing all of us while with out power.

Tonight... as we were not supposed to get much snow- I went to praise team practice on some pretty deep snow covered roads... I thought the snow would stop while I was there... it was one REALLY slick ride there.... and comming home 2 1/2 later was HIDEOUS !
..and I have lived in NY state my whole life- The snow didn't stop and the roads were not treated or plowed. I couldn't get faster than 2o with out sliding... and I needed to be going 30 as I approach my driveway... I managed part sideways to make the turn up hill... It was the worse driving conditions I have been in in years- I am normally more aware of 'current weather' and STAY home.

Location hidden

#622727 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.... dropping from dishonesty to a classic childish response truly shows who is ignorant.

Have a good night Scar.
True, we all see you're ignorant.

Ner ner ner ner.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#622728 Feb 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is your definition and practice, we understood that.
But you still haven't answered the question. You just reverted to your belief.
Answer the question , What is a normal sexual relationship for a hermaphrodite?
white skin maybe a genetic abnormality as red hair and blue eyes.
Yes... I revert to my beliefs because it is not only a lifestyle but more so a way of life for me and some Christians.

For a hermaphrodite, I have to get back with you as I don't have an immediate answer. Here is one of the things I looked concerning hermaphroditism and how it is handled in my faith if you care to take a quick glance...

http://www.gotquestions.org/hermaphrodites.ht...

Location hidden

#622729 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>If those Christian beliefs express ignorance, then I'm against them.
Oh and they do. For which, I'm grateful.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#622730 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why is your vision of God better than his ??..
He may have the same view--- he might just not be ready to submit to maturing in his walk yet. My vision of God is through what I have been given to know and asked to do. Each who claims to follow Christ is held accountable for the same things for the same reasons.

I know many here would prefer that Christians keep making Waaasssuuup's errors...gives ya'all more to pick on us for...(c;

#622732 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anti-Christianity. I'm anti-theism in general, but I'm compelled to focus on those religions which do the most harm, closest to home. I'm also concerned about Mormonism, Scientology, Islam, and Judaism.
I have seen some of Seen's posts. If he has something valid to say, it stands on its own.
Okay. Thanks for being honest.
laughing at u all

United States

#622733 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an all round scumbag, we understand now ;
LCD

United States

#622734 Feb 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not right, legal. And if the State or Government deems a sexual behavior as not normal or illegal, then it's illegal, no matter what that couple says. And if that couple is caught doing a sexual act that the government deems illegal or abnormal, they can go to jail...or worse.
So Lesbo is wrong. Couples don't deem what is normal sex, the government does. She may be just thinking about the U.S. But the U.S is only one of over 200 countries and cannot function globally without help anymore.
Normality is not legality, you twit.
laughing at u all

United States

#622735 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The best post award goes to, scaritual. Again.
Need new kneepads?

He next?
LCD

United States

#622736 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
"Hi, my name's Qu and I'm stoopid."
Is that drool on your shoe, Qu?

We'd better be nice, or somebody's deity, who knows which one, will be very upset with us.

There might be a scolding!

#622737 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
<quoted text>
.. no need to beg. Just once, I'd like to get through to a Christian on this thread ..
.. when it comes to sex, couples, not the bible, decide what is normal ..
.. do you enjoy an occasional BJ? If so, according to the bible, you've had abnormal sex. How about that hand-job in the back seat of a car when you were a teen? Do you still experience guilt and shame ??..
.. religion no longer gets to decide what is or isn't normal, people do. Lesbianism is perfectly normal for me, sexual or gender identity is not a lifestyle ..
Homosexuality is a choice and a chosen lifestyle. No one is born gay. It is what it is whether one chooses to accept it or not.

But as far as the Bible goes, yes... it does condemn sex outside of marriage on all fronts... including homosexuality. Any Christian that says otherwise simply goes against what the Bible has to say on the issue. Homosexuality is a sin... even Wilderide would admit that the Bible condemns homosexuality even though he finds it disagreeable.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#622738 Feb 13, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...whoa...whoa
That's a totally unfair and mean thing to say, that's like saying any kid who's ever been bullied, picked on or been treated with cruelty or meaness deserved it because they were ugly inside. You may not like Divinity but to say something like what you did is wrong Truths. Neither you or I know anything about her youth or her experiences then...or now for that matter.
I was picked on by "mean girls" as a kid...am I too "ugly inside"?
I understand what you are saying- I too had mean girls attack me ~ I was basing my post on her attitude which she brags on and celebrates- and posts which she said they were mean to her due to her beauty. Currently she gives off an air of self importance over all others thoughts or feelings- even when people begged her to stop-
So- even if she was the sweetest most giving beautiful kid on the planet i her youth- and someone was 'mean' to her..... it's no excuse for being ugly as an adult.

Many have received violations against their person- to level which horror stories are formed from...and do not treat others like she does....

I do not write to her in anger ((((Phae)))))- it is a rescue attempt.

Location hidden

#622739 Feb 13, 2014
laughing at u all wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever knocks yours off , skanky.

;;;
No chance, christian filth.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622740 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.... dropping from dishonesty to a classic childish response truly shows who is ignorant.
Have a good night Scar.
Sure, you, too.

Next time you want to say i'm not being honest, just say I'm being dishonest.

Don't cloak it in double speak. Just be out with it.

I avoided that type of exchange until you pulled the inferior passive aggressive position.
LCD

United States

#622741 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear, it isn't anti-Christian, it's anti-ignorance. If your religious belief or any belief - expresses ignorance, I'm against that.
I'm not anti-Christian, I'm anti-ignorance.
I'm not anti-Christian either. Some of them are nymphomaniacs.

I don't like Christianity though.

Location hidden

#622742 Feb 13, 2014
laughing at u all wrote:
<quoted text>Need new kneepads?

He next?
Did I cut in front of you?

Location hidden

#622743 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not anti-Christian either. Some of them are nymphomaniacs.

I don't like Christianity though.
You peeked in the christian nympho site I posted didn't ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Julia 87,305
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min waaasssuuup 703,561
Making DEVILS Rich 2 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Big Al 996,406
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 5 hr Fhreep Pun Ho III 33
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 hr Big Al 223,071