“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#622560 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with Battered Believer Syndrome?
Did your god wipe out the vast majority of all life on this planet in a global flood? Does it torture unbelievers for eternity?
I sure hope you didn't settle. Some deities are actually pretty nice.
1-I am familiar with the concept.

2-No

3- No

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#622561 Feb 13, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Repair his actions if he is going to be bragging on God~
.. why is your vision of God better than his ??..

With Established Harem

#622562 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sun's finally broke through...woo hoo!

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#622563 Feb 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know one time I went to see a doctor and after examination the doctor said,
I cannot not find one thing wrong with your body but you have a incurable problem and
is no known cure to mankind for it. I ask the doctor well just spit it out what is it anyhow.
This was what he said, You were born with a overload of mischief. lol
I've never asked you how many siblings you have -- did you come from a large family and like the middle child getting into all that mischief LOL --

TLC - OSG Jute

With Established Harem

#622564 Feb 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back in your toilet pervert.
.. that wasn't very nice ..

.. wouldn't you miss me ??..

With Established Harem

#622565 Feb 13, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>I look forward
to the day sinful nature will be replaced by purity and love -- then and only then will be be changed
.. why wait ??..

.. can't you have purity and love here and now ??..

With Established Harem

#622566 Feb 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> As with all people, there is always good to be found in them.
My point with Sy is that he has a very large EGO.
Ego can be both good and bad. it is a tool the soul uses to learn with.
.. if you count the number of times someone uses "I" in a post, you'll know where they're coming from ..

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622567 Feb 13, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun has appeared and it is approaching 40 degrees. Whereas some can't get out of their driveways, we were able to get out a for a while, but tonight travel will be dangerous with the refreezing and black ice on the roads.
My son hit black ice last week and went off the road, bad enough he had to have a wrecker
pull him out -- no injuries thankfully.

40 will seem like a heat wave here -- we need somewhat of a break on heating costs -- been an extremely costly winter up here --

Stay safe and warm -- TLC OSG

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622568 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BxzEeKfpyIgXX
Thanks HL... it's really beaming down now. Suppose to be up in the 50s/60s tomorrow out here in Carolina.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622569 Feb 13, 2014
What am I claiming? I'm claiming God is real. That what I'm claiming.
[QUOTE who="LCD"]<quoted text>
No. If I want you to know what my reasoning is, I'll present it to you.
so if someone making the claim that something exist, if it can't be proved to you that this something does not exist, then this something must exist. that your reasoning?
I need to know what you're claiming in order to address the claim. If you know that your claim is unfalsifiable, tell me, so I can dismiss it categorically.
Do you know what an unfalsifiable claim is? There's an undetectable pink unicorn hovering above your head right now. That claim cannot be falsified. You cannot know that it isn't true. All claims like this are uninteresting in a discussion about what is true.
Well what if God---which can do whatever God pleases. Decided that God will only be proven to people that seek after God with all their heart mind and strength.

And when that person gets their personal evidence for God, it's only for that person. And that the evidence and proof that person has of God is not transferable.

What then for you the skeptic?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622570 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why wait ??..
.. can't you have purity and love here and now ??..
To a certain degree we can - a couple years back I was posting here and giving
my testimony of how I felt God helped use the movie The Passion of Christ to bring healing to my grieving heart over the loss of my grandson.

When the scene came on of Mary outside the wall listening to her Son being whipped over and over and over - it struck me that no other woman in all time has ever endured more pain, knowing her Son was the Christ. And if she could endure, then so could I. As we know we will see our children again.

Well a few days after that I was dropping off an elderly woman at a Dr and her son was there to meet us, as he opened the car door to help her, a sudden presence came over me that only lasted a few seconds -- but it was the most powerful complete loving presence I've ever known, I only got a glimpse, but I know what is coming one day.

That night I thought of my posting here about Mary -- and just felt like God used this woman and her son experience to show me He knows my heart --

You may not understand what I'm saying but that is o;k -- tis the gift I feel God gave to me, all I'm doing is sharing my faith and belief and beautiful experience. TLC -- OSG

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#622571 Feb 13, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never asked you how many siblings you have -- did you come from a large family and like the middle child getting into all that mischief LOL --
TLC - OSG Jute
Jute;
I had a grand set of parents who passed within 29 days of each other.
Parent been gone now for 33 years,
A Baby sister who passed at age 16 heart failure.
Sister been gone now for 43 years,
I am the last of them. Think mischief is part of my natural me.
I just walk with them thru memory lane now.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622572 Feb 13, 2014
@ Polaris and LW... hearts from me... get 'em while you can.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622573 Feb 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree with you. I still in the molding stages. Think this song says what is my heart.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
Absolutely -- beautiful --
LCD

United States

#622574 Feb 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
1-I am familiar with the concept.
2-No
3- No
I feel like I'm playing Guess Who.

Does your god wear glasses?

You don't seem to be ethnocentric. I like that.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#622575 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From his testimony, he had come close to a gender change operation having lived as a woman for some time. It took some time but he says that he had come to the point where he realized that he was a man. Most men have egos in some fashion, some bigger than others...it's a natural occurrence. But he seems to be a genuine person.
What do you think about "his own" testimony of about being a transsexual? I understand that not every transsexual, who is proud of being one, would agree with him obviously. Can you empathize somewhat with his views?
Again, Sy is walking his own path in this life. We all walk our own path in this life.
From the day we are born, we all have different experiences, No two are the same. Due to this, there will always be things we do not understand about others.
So what Sy has experienced in his life has meaning to him, and lessons for himself to learn.
As we cross paths with each other in this physical world, we often share part of our experiences with each other, but that does not mean that it fitís the other persons path, nor that it was meant for the other persons path.

As to genuine person, I cannot speak for that. When you vote for someone, what do you know about them? Almost always what you have read and heard.
When two people date, as they get to know each other, how often do they find one person is not really what they present themselves to be? So again, I can not speak for that.

I do not know any transsexuals that are ďproud of being oneĒ, but rather accept who they are as a human being in spite of societal beliefs against them.

I can empathize with his views in that they are his own, that his struggles are his own, that the outcome will be settled when this life is finished.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622576 Feb 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jute;
I had a grand set of parents who passed within 29 days of each other.
Parent been gone now for 33 years,
A Baby sister who passed at age 16 heart failure.
Sister been gone now for 43 years,
I am the last of them. Think mischief is part of my natural me.
I just walk with them thru memory lane now.
And what a sweet walk it is -- as for me I'm the oldest my mom went on to have 3 more and my dad went on to have 7 more --

My two sisters and I are extremely close my right and my left hands for sure. After all these years tis not goona be easy when one of us goes first. I'd just as soon be the one going on ahead and waiting for them.

Anyway -- heres to sweet memories TLC - OSG Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622577 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Polaris and LW... hearts from me... get 'em while you can.
Aww thanks Qu -- I see em

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#622578 Feb 13, 2014
If Jesus was a carpenter than it would be quite fitting,

"Those who live by the nail and beam, die by the nail and beam."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#622579 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that wasn't very nice ..
.. wouldn't you miss me ??..
I was talking to stinkolph HL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 98,984
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 584,276
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 3,496
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 2,985
older women for skype sex 10 min male19uk 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min nanoanomaly 828,582
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 15 min C Robinson 6
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min Rosa_Winkel 442,871
More from around the web