Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#622625 Feb 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> The atheist is delusional...and a fool.
What is God? Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent.
Then how come your "god" was too stupid to find Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?

And he knew nothing of the Satan thing?

And is defeated by people with chariots of iron?

And when he supposedly came to earth <snickers>, how come he had to study primitive scriptures to learn about himself?

And if he was here on Earth, then he couldn't be anywhere else. So who was running the universe? Satan? The Wizard of OZ?

OY! LOL

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#622626 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about pointing out the societal and moral failings of a chosen deity belief/religion and its doctrine- Christianity - and comparing that to human sexuality.
That you even try to equate the two, speaks to your ignorance.
Nope... you're being dishonest and hypocritical again.

If/When you decide to point out to other theists (other than Christianity) that their gods/goddesses are false and imaginative... then maybe you will really start to believe what you're saying. You don't point out to wiccans or to Seen their falseness because you're either scared to do so, you really aren't sure if a deity does or does not exist or you just simply hate Christians. I would think that it is all three of those reasons... JMO.

Did you get a chance to look at Pew Research report about 14% of Atheist believe in a deity or a universal spirit?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622627 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post.
Now, who are you and why are you using scar's name?
:-p
That's my other eye.

“Life Force One”

#622628 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please... Seen condemns Christians... Wiccans (witches), Satanists condemn Christians... have you visited some of the Anti-Christian threads on Topix yet?
And BTW - the above is just trying to play the victim. As most of the NON-Christians who come to Topix and take a go at you Christians, are here because you primitive nutjobs are always condemning everyone and trying to force your stupid beliefs upon others.

#622629 Feb 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to make sense next time..lol
Are you trying to say heterosexuality is more popular?
There is hardly a way to define normal sexuality, some think normal is missionary position
between married couples and only to reproduce.
But if you enjoyed it...it was a sin.
I'm not trying to say anything other than heterosexuality is normal. And as far TS goes... it is a lifestyle that is not normal. People can say that TS is "their path" all that they want... it is abnormal.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622630 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>Then how come your "god" was too stupid to find Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?

And when he supposedly came to earth <snickers>, how come he had to study primitive scriptures to learn about himself?

And if he was here on Earth, then he couldn't be anywhere else. So who was running the universe? Satan? The Wizard of OZ?

OY! LOL
The Wizard of Oz of course.

Location hidden

#622631 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>That's my other eye.
Lol. You have two?!

:o

Location hidden

#622632 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to say anything other than heterosexuality is normal. And as far TS goes... it is a lifestyle that is not normal. People can say that TS is "their path" all that they want... it is abnormal.
No it isn't.

“Life Force One”

#622633 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.
And THERE it is!

The all mighty Christian rulers of the universe feel they can tell others what is and is not "normal" in their personal lives.

Sick.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622635 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post.
Now, who are you and why are you using scar's name?
:-p
this person is "czyjki co chodzi be szyjki"

it means have not clue what gender he or she is?
today gay,tomorrow lesbian next week eunuch and so on?
just crazy creature like all of those trolls rambling like Zombies around
good bye mama cipciunia

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#622636 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to say anything other than heterosexuality is normal. And as far TS goes... it is a lifestyle that is not normal. People can say that TS is "their path" all that they want... it is abnormal.

Yes it would be for a heterosexual, and as a heterosexual I agree.
But heterosexual relationships are not normal for homosexuals or transgendered people.

I can say this is true because you cannot define "normal" for all human beings.
What is a normal sexual relationship.../ for a hermaphrodite?

“Life Force One”

#622637 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Nope... you're being dishonest and hypocritical again.
If/When you decide to point out to other theists (other than Christianity) that their gods/goddesses are false and imaginative... then maybe you will really start to believe what you're saying. You don't point out to wiccans or to Seen their falseness because you're either scared to do so, you really aren't sure if a deity does or does not exist or you just simply hate Christians. I would think that it is all three of those reasons... JMO.
Did you get a chance to look at Pew Research report about 14% of Atheist believe in a deity or a universal spirit?
The above is a perfect example of a Christian spazing out when someone challenges his self appointed right to tell other what they have to do or not do in their personal lives, based upon HIS beliefs.

But he just could have shortened it all to, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622638 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come your "god" was too stupid to find Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?
OY! LOL
I quess that you are most stupid sick brain on those topics, having not basic clue about short relations of ancient writers their true stories
what a dumb but you are,incredible,
how many you got class of elementary school? 1 or 3 class, because you sounds like babe from 2 nd class prelemntary school

#622639 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW - the above is just trying to play the victim. As most of the NON-Christians who come to Topix and take a go at you Christians, are here because you primitive nutjobs are always condemning everyone and trying to force your stupid beliefs upon others.
Oh, I see... and you don't condemn anyone?

I can't force anyone to be a Christian by sharing my Faith just like you can't force anyone to follow your steps to experience an OBE. We can share our faiths though. Some will get offended and argue... other people will simply listen or not listen to what we have to say.

Haven't you shared your brand of faith in here and in other threads? Yet you don't want anyone to make a mockery and condemn your own experiences when you were 2 years old on up.

Didn't you say a few days ago that you are in here to change Christians?

Seen: "Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post..." I know, I know...

Location hidden

#622640 Feb 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>this person is "czyjki co chodzi be szyjki"

it means have not clue what gender he or she is?
today gay,tomorrow lesbian next week eunuch and so on?
just crazy creature like all of those trolls rambling like Zombies around
good bye mama cipciunia
Hush tard.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622641 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Nope... you're being dishonest and hypocritical again.
I've never encountered Wiccans that attempt to force their belief upon society, and I'm not aware of what "Seen", believes.

But, I'll be clear, I don't have a belief that their deities exist, either. An atheist doesn't have the theistic belief that deities exist.

I've supplied links to interactions with numerous adherents of the Gnostic sect, also Hindu, Judaic and Islamic faiths - on topix, and other forums, too.

As far as the Pew survey, if a person says they believe a deity exists, they are not an atheist.

Noun: atheism
1. The doctrine or belief that there is no God
2. A lack of belief in the existence of God or gods

WordWeb Pro 7.02
LCD

United States

#622642 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Christianity is abnormal.

Most people are not Christians.

I suspect you want to do something more than state the obvious, so what is it?

“Life Force One”

#622644 Feb 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wizard of Oz of course.
OY! Non-Christian billboard writer. Good day to be not Christian, yes?

Christianity is fastest growing cause of brain damage in the world, so smart non-brainwashable people like you non-Christian writer not needed. oy!

Location hidden

#622645 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>OY! Non-Christian billboard writer. Good day to be not Christian, yes?

Christianity is fastest growing cause of brain damage in the world, so smart non-brainwashable people like you non-Christian writer not needed. oy!
Agreed.

#622646 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I've never encountered Wiccans that attempt to force their belief upon society, and I'm not aware of what "Seen", believes.
Christians can force you to believe in salvation through Jesus? In these times?
I don't think so.

You simply don't want to hear it. Don't listen to it then... it's your choice.

Seen says he met God before. I don't know if he mentioned that he ever talked to God. But something about our souls and judgement... I don't know. But you aren't going to condemn him because he is not a Christian... lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web