Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#622605 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sy choosing to accept Christ, choosing to leave the transsexual lifestyle, to live as a normal heterosexual man and share his own experiences through testimony and song... and helping others that are willing to receive Christ... that's an okay path too, right?
I have been stating that Sy is on his path, just as you are on your path, just as i am on my path.
Do you feel i need to try to change you or SY?
If so then why?
What Sy does on his path, is his path.
What else would you like me to say?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622606 Feb 13, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for playing.
anytime :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622607 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. you too Sweetcakes. Did you send scarves, valentines, flower or candy ??..
http://img1.etsystatic.com/007/3/5276368/il_3...

Location hidden

#622608 Feb 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>if you will love your own dr Shrink
I am sure YOU WILL FULFILL PERFECT LOVE,PERFECT BOND OF UNION?
so go ahead and slap face all those who hates their own dr Shrink,
slap their ugly wet urinated faces and theri lies about your own doctor?
MOST HUMBLE PAL EVER INTERNET EXIST HERE IN THIS FALLEN MORALY FARTING COUNTRY
Lol. Happy Valentines Day Shrinkie dink <3

Location hidden

#622609 Feb 13, 2014
I tried, some simply have no room for love hearts, so to those <3 <3 <3 <3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#622610 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Polaris and LW... hearts from me... get 'em while you can.
Thanks Quinn seen the heart not something I get often but appricate your tenderness.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#622611 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
How to initiate a pleasant, real and solemn OBE "flying-thru-the-universe " experience like Seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IZLOwY94wIYXX

That's funny eiatch "E" double toothpicks!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#622612 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please... Seen condemns Christians... Wiccans (witches), Satanists condemn Christians... have you visited some of the Anti-Christian threads on Topix yet?
You're talking about pointing out the societal and moral failings of a chosen deity belief/religion and its doctrine- Christianity - and comparing that to human sexuality.

That you even try to equate the two, speaks to your ignorance.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#622613 Feb 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
If Jesus was a carpenter than it would be quite fitting,
"Those who live by the nail and beam, die by the nail and beam."
That's an even older concept really.
A tusk for a tusk, a saber tooth for a saber tooth.
But did art thou consider..../
Fighting fire with a water hose?
heheheheh

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#622614 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
Now you are really frying those brain cells.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#622615 Feb 13, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q, there is no transsexual lifestyle ..
.. not all heterosexual couples are normal ..
I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#622616 Feb 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> The atheist is delusional...and a fool.
What is God? Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent.
Then you will have absolutely no problem with documenting actual physical evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt that your assertion is ..in fact valid and true.
Or you are projecting a weakness of your own , attempting to place your own weakness of belief vs the physical reality onto those who would question the claims made by others ?

This is cleared up rater easily , simply show us the money... Either you got some or.....
Your just blowing chunks.

#622617 Feb 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been stating that Sy is on his path, just as you are on your path, just as i am on my path.
Do you feel i need to try to change you or SY?
If so then why?
What Sy does on his path, is his path.
What else would you like me to say?
Sy is simply sharing his faith.. I applaud him for doing so. If people want to hear him and choose to... they can change, If not, then it is their choice.

Don't some wiccans become wiccans by asking questions or through some kind of observance?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#622618 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If that is the case from an atheistic view, then your quote should apply for all kinds of beliefs...
1. If you're a Astral Projectionist, just remember you can still become a productive member of society and shed yourselves of an outdated primitive moral code, littered with magical thinking and "voodoo" type mentalities. There is a better way. Join us in the 21st century and commit to being a full member of the human race. Add meaning to your life.
All is not lost.
2. If you're a Wiccan or involved in other types of witchcraft, just remember you can still become a productive member of society and shed yourselves of an outdated primitive moral code, littered with magical thinking and "voodoo" type mentalities. There is a better way. Join us in the 21st century and commit to being a full member of the human race. Add meaning to your life.
All is not lost.
3. If you're a Shamanist or Native American, just remember you can still become a productive member of society and shed yourselves of an outdated primitive moral code, littered with magical thinking and "voodoo" type mentalities. There is a better way. Join us in the 21st century and commit to being a full member of the human race. Add meaning to your life.
All is not lost.
As an atheist, why stop at Christianity? Hypocrisy?
Because it only applies to Christianity, and not those you posted.

#622619 Feb 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Quinn seen the heart not something I get often but appricate your tenderness.
You're welcome.

:)

#622620 Feb 13, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww thanks Qu -- I see em
You're welcome Polaris...:)

Location hidden

#622621 Feb 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking about pointing out the societal and moral failings of a chosen deity belief/religion and its doctrine- Christianity - and comparing that to human sexuality.

That you even try to equate the two, speaks to your ignorance.
Brilliant post.

Now, who are you and why are you using scar's name?

:-p

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#622622 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please... Seen condemns Christians... Wiccans (witches), Satanists condemn Christians... have you visited some of the Anti-Christian threads on Topix yet?
He said the ACTIVITIES of other people you deceitful liar.

And the only thing I call you Christians out on, is the falseness of your insane mythology, how spiritually ignorant it has left you, and your hypocrisy to your own beliefs. I have never told anyone what personal activity they should or should not do in their lives or bedroom. Of which you sick Christians LOVE to do.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#622623 Feb 13, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... there is a transsexual lifestyle and heterorsexuality is normal.
Try to make sense next time..lol
Are you trying to say heterosexuality is more popular?
There is hardly a way to define normal sexuality, some think normal is missionary position
between married couples and only to reproduce.
But if you enjoyed it...it was a sin.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#622624 Feb 13, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day- I hope that you will realise...that the reason 'girls' were mean to you in your youth....was because they knew that you were ugly on the inside.
It is only in facing the truth about your own selfish ways...that you can be free of the burdens which you have built into your life.
Telling you this truth is not out of meanness ...but in hopes of you repairing and salvaging what is left of your life. SO that you may enjoy 'normal' relationships... and learn to like and to do for others.
People who have tried to help you in non computer life- were given 'the treatment' by you.... including your tricks and lies...which you used to protect 'you' and your posessions.
PS- children are not posessions...and striving to keep them just because they are yours....was not reason enough to be considered ....a good mom.
For your own and their sake- repair and heal.
Whoa...whoa...whoa

That's a totally unfair and mean thing to say, that's like saying any kid who's ever been bullied, picked on or been treated with cruelty or meaness deserved it because they were ugly inside. You may not like Divinity but to say something like what you did is wrong Truths. Neither you or I know anything about her youth or her experiences then...or now for that matter.

I was picked on by "mean girls" as a kid...am I too "ugly inside"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min positronium 36,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Big Al 988,405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min ChromiuMan 6,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chuck 688,471
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 60
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 11 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr Doctor REALITY 15
More from around the web