Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622302 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
**another christian who thinks he's qualified enough to diagnose someone on the Internet or a liar? take your pick**
darling pipcia?
you are doing same things like Trifecta and few others?
are you early retired ,because brain? or delf glorification,
from my dr Shrink point you are just,
kleine Votze ohne Benutz- just pipa bez urzytku

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#622303 Feb 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks in the peanut gallery don't git ta vote......how many times I gotta tell ya this? It costs 10 cents more ta git up in the " lowbrainer? section where they pick one out'a every 1000 ta try ta vote. It's all right there in the brochure ya got on the way in ta audition fer yer part in the immaculate deception..
i call your bluff cuz i'm holding a full-house but you ain't got shit!;-)

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#622304 Feb 12, 2014
Lmao.

Delusional christians need to pull out stats from 2009 to feed their illusions, never mind attempts to deceive, it's what christians do. They cannot face reality.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#622305 Feb 12, 2014
Drew_Crawford wrote:
I don't need ask for my G-d to love you, don't ask Jesus to love me please. Have some respect for the G-d who in fact was the G-d that your Jesus worshipped. You refer to him as "God, thy father." And that's your entitlement. But never forget, Jesus was born and raised in the Jewish faith. He was born a Jew and died a Jew. Never forget the truth that Jesus was one of my G-d's chosen people as well as I being the same. Why there is this co-dependent need for a picture or a depiction in order to believe is totally ignorant.
Belief in an Almighty force who is greater than ourselves is my G-d and it was Jesus's G-d.(And it is with respect that the name of G-d is not spelled out in English). And I am not referring to the elimination of the "o," but from the actual Hebrew name for G-d. It is never to be written except within the 5 Books, the Pentateuch, the Old Testament.
Please do not pray for my soul .... G-d is taking good care of that for me as long as I maintain a moral existence.
good luck with that as you've failed 100's of times to be perfect in God's moral existence and that's only counting today!:-)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622306 Feb 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Cap your messin around here and ya know that get you handcuffed and shackled up. lol
That weed got cockle burrs and stickers over it. You go tearing at a hornets nest well ya what is going to happen. lol
Humm reminds me one day found myself a huge bull snake around my beloved critters. That snake up set my lil ones so I got me a piece of pcp pipe and I poked that bull. He hist so I poke him again. He hist some more so poked again. He started to back off so I poked him again. I poked at that bull and had him curled up tighter than a rubber band. That ole bull was madder than a water dog. So I gave him another poke. Want to know what I finally done with him scooped him up on the pcp pipe and throwed him in a barrel too cool off.
your gay boyfriend neo nazi ,doesn't give any s...what you liltle idiot gossip,
criminals always do their own criminal daily actions

you describe yourselves perfectly what sick human old ugly widow cow:snake
some day someone poke your head and throw finally to PCP pipe and throw you in a barrel to disolve and make soil fertilizer
shut your face full of Lies

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#622307 Feb 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that Angles often come to tell you what you do not want to hear.
Please note that according to the written word Satan took afew of the angels with him.

Much like mankind does with his own kind. Just goes to show how advanced civilization has regressed backwards is all. The cave man days are soon to return.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622308 Feb 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with that as you've failed 100's of times to be perfect in God's moral existence and that's only counting today!:-)
very soon your Lies with"perfect"morla standard will reap results of your perfection you sick churchoidal psychopath,

they throw dead stinking corpse in coffin,bear 6 feet dow,urinate on your coffin and be finish for eternity all your Lies,and BS bABLINGS HOW YOU ARE PERFCT- YOU LITTLE MISERABLE FAILURE OF TRUE FAITH

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622309 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just ignored the American link?
There were more than three countries but I don't always have the time to teach all the things you don't know and feel the need to lie about, in an attempt to cover up the fact that you don't know much.
awww, the sad ex christian ;) You disappointed Christianity is just marching right along growing and don't miss you one bit eh? you feeling insecure and unwanted? LOL

Because of Latinos, Christianity is growing in America as well:
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2007/04/25/changin...

So you keep covering your eyes and try wish the reality away of the growth of Christianity Globally. you is a atheist--maybe you can turn a piece of stick into lassie roflmbo!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622310 Feb 12, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
now ENTER ANGEL NAMED PUPCIA OSRANA AND SEND HER PROPER RESPOND,WHICH SHE THIS SCUMBAG DON'T WANT TO HEAR?
HAVE GOOD DAY MY FRIEND
Ya. Another one of yer filthy perverted posts stinkolph.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#622311 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>awww, the sad ex christian ;) You disappointed Christianity is just marching right along growing and don't miss you one bit eh? you feeling insecure and unwanted? LOL

Because of Latinos, Christianity is growing in America as well:
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2007/04/25/changin...

So you keep covering your eyes and try wish the reality away of the growth of Christianity Globally. you is a atheist--maybe you can turn a piece of stick into lassie roflmbo!
Going back in time a little further?

LOL

Location hidden

#622312 Feb 12, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallow those weeds, and play that you are King of crack
miserable half head nacked d..... only brian to commit crimes and worship dead hitler
I could never take that "Grand Pbuh Pooper" away from you stinkolph. I couldn't stand the stank of yer approach, let alone yer filthy chair.
Did you kiss yer momma with that filthy hole under that nose today?

Location hidden

#622313 Feb 12, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your gay boyfriend neo nazi ,doesn't give any s...what you liltle idiot gossip,
criminals always do their own criminal daily actions
you describe yourselves perfectly what sick human old ugly widow cow:snake
some day someone poke your head and throw finally to PCP pipe and throw you in a barrel to disolve and make soil fertilizer
shut your face full of Lies
Did you hug your twin brooder tri bi today?....or wouldn't he come out of your mind to play?

Location hidden

#622314 Feb 12, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon your Lies with"perfect"morla standard will reap results of your perfection you sick churchoidal psychopath,
they throw dead stinking corpse in coffin,bear 6 feet dow,urinate on your coffin and be finish for eternity all your Lies,and BS bABLINGS HOW YOU ARE PERFCT- YOU LITTLE MISERABLE FAILURE OF TRUE FAITH
We don't wanna hear about your family outings stinkolph..........

Location hidden

#622315 Feb 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Another one of yer filthy perverted posts stinkolph.
Awee Cap he just another histin bull snake. That been hanging with rattlers too long
Full of vemin of the mind and heart. Full of jealousy, hate and lies.

Location hidden

#622317 Feb 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee Cap he just another histin bull snake. That been hanging with rattlers too long
Full of vemin of the mind and heart. Full of jealousy, hate and lies.
He's actually a martian that they created ta decompose the trash, and even then banned him from the community. He snuck on board of the last shuttle ta earth just before the planet blew it's atmosphere up. Oh my....I'm giv'n my age away aren't I.......

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#622319 Feb 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't wanna hear about your family outings stinkolph..........
That's good. LOL

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#622320 Feb 12, 2014
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>perfect description of who you are and your f... gay nazi cap,plantator or drugs undr his bed full of bed bugs,and your farts
vemin is visible from all both of you, cyber beloved couple of two skunks

be sure,soon satan get you deserved reward
s....head
Where do you find the time to post with so many socks Shrinkie dink?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622321 Feb 12, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Fastest Growing Religion
"Short answer: Christianity
Slightly longer answer: Christianity is the fastest growing religion in absolute growth, meaning the fastest growing religion in the annual increase of new adherents."
"The total growth of Christianity (25,210,195) adds the equivalent of more than the population of Australia (21,555,500) or the U.S. State of Texas (23,904,380) of new Christians to Christianity. Every year."
http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/numbers.htm...
http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/fgr.html
Bear in mind that Census figures are usually in 5-year, 10-year or even 20/50-year annual blocks. Censuses are not a 100% accurate but the historicity of them give a better overview for sharper, future projections. The figures above were a current snapshot for 2009 which was only 5 years ago.

In the above links, figures from the CIA world fact books, Encyclopedia Britannica and Adherents.com are also figured into the demographic computations, by the way.

Location hidden

#622322 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you find the time to post with so many socks Shrinkie dink?
It comes with the MPD. You'd think he'd figger it out that he was all the same degenerate tic by the rancid smell though.

Location hidden

#622323 Feb 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's actually a martian that they created ta decompose the trash, and even then banned him from the community. He snuck on board of the last shuttle ta earth just before the planet blew it's atmosphere up. Oh my....I'm giv'n my age away aren't I.......
LOL Nothing wrong with bit of seasoning ya know with age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 559,633
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Dave Nelson 775,598
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Chris Clearwater 175,684
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 265,182
Pastor Rod Parsley’s Father Dies at Age 80 (Jul '13) 59 min Joyce 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,819
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web