Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622097 Feb 11, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like all the good stuff my son did -- and so far the room has quit glitching and I can go back pages -- so maybe my problem is fixed -- fingers crossed LOL
Thanks for the info though -- GooD to see ya -- TLC - OSG
Lady
this sick brain head gay ,got not clue about modern computers
if you have modern new syctem like Window 7 OR xp,
IT IS EASY TO FIND ICON'RESTORE COMPUTER TO ORIGINAL FACTORY CONDITION,
click this button,maybe sounds differently, but Restore is plain and clean
You don't lose your file,documents or set ups,
but computer remove all additional trush and be like new reborn baby
anyway
I quess your son is smart enough and will do this peoperly
have good day
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622100 Feb 11, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Steve -- You have such a unique ability to break things down and remember details -- TLC - OSG
Scum Bol.got not ability of anything,only trolling and gluins his paarasite life to someone posts,and follow them like skunk for 2 days, harrass them,mock them and report to Topix Mods,
same is doing this atheit Scumbag Neo nazi fithy moraly gay BT42

but as assumption,you got short memory to remember how stupid,viciuss idiot is Scum back troll with name skumbolis RCC clown worship idols made from wood and concrete

never forget born stupid always will die as stupid,
only drugs make few years good look memory,but brain completly is bake by drugs like chicken egg on the hot pan with oil?
so?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#622101 Feb 11, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Many will try and defend or justify before the judgement seat of Christ -- The verse _ for it would have been better for them never to have known the way --just says it all - doesn't it?
GOoD to see you still bringing in the Word Qu, now if my computer will let me keep backing up to catch up LOL -- TLC - OSG
Pretty much says it all but I know many will not be convinced. To me, at one time, the Once Saved Always Saved teaching was somewhat like a Holy Grail and one of the highlights within Christianity.... but I came to the understanding that The Word says differently.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622102 Feb 11, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like all the good stuff my son did -- and so far the room has quit glitching and I can go back pages -- so maybe my problem is fixed -- fingers crossed LOL
Thanks for the info though -- GooD to see ya -- TLC - OSG

:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622103 Feb 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Scum Bol.got not ability of anything,only trolling and gluins his paarasite life to someone posts,and follow them like skunk for 2 days, harrass them,mock them and report to Topix Mods,

but as assumption,you got short memory to remember how stupid,viciuss idiot is Scum back troll with name skumbolis RCC clown worship idols made from wood and concrete

only drugs make few years good look memory,but brain completly is bake by drugs like chicken egg on the hot pan with oil?
so?
Oh Shinkie, everyone knows Skumbucket has a bad memory and is a sanctimonious liar to boot, plenty of evidence for that just in topix. Ol'b!tchgranny just likes to say the opposite of whatever I say.

Who knows what motivates nosy ol' biddies to try to stir up the generation who is going to change the crappy world they're leaving behind for us.

*shrugs*

“Saved. ”

#622104 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you for taking time to post all this for me -- I do believe my son did most or all of this as of right now tis like I got a new computer --
Yes I gave Topix 3 choices for a name change on Sunday hopefully I get some results in the next day or so -- and mum is the word for more than just a name change. I've been told we actually have pschos on Topix -- now who would have ever guessed that LOL
Thanks again -- TLC - OSG
Oh Hallelujah.. hey Polaris!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622105 Feb 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum Bol.got not ability of anything,only trolling and gluins his paarasite life to someone posts,and follow them like skunk for 2 days, harrass them,mock them and report to Topix Mods,
so?
Don't be blaming everyone else for your own filthy mouthed posts being removed pervert. You are such a demented crying hypocrite!

“Saved. ”

#622106 Feb 11, 2014
Transgender Disorders (according to Sy Rogers)

"Sy talks about transgender disorders (-e.g., Transsexualism, Transvestism, Drag Queens, Hermaphrodism, Kleinfelter's Syndrome, Turner's Disorder & Gender Dysphoria) and describes his personal story of being caught in the trap of transsexualism. Sy also describes how GOD HAS SET HIM FREE and healed the many broken places."

Since the LGBTQ lifestyle is being normalized within society... this info from Sy is perhaps some good info for Christians as we are made "to go there" by society.

Why Should Jesus Love Sy?

Location hidden

#622107 Feb 11, 2014
For at least two weeks in June, Zach, a 16-year-old gay teen from Bartlett, Tennessee, was a hostage held against his will.

He wasn't kidnapped by a child molester or abducted by international terrorists, though what he has been through, in his own words, has been "torture." Indeed, Zach's captivity has been completely legal, if horrific. He's been interred by the authority of his parents. And his captors have been a group with the ironic name, "Love In Action."

"Love In Action" is one of the so-called "ex-gay" ministries. It runs what it calls a "youth program," named Refuge, which is essentially a "camp" to allegedly "de-gay" homosexual teens.

According to Zach's blog, his parents decided to send him to Refuge against his will after he came out to them as being gay. On May 29, Zach wrote on his blog that his parents sat him down and informed him he was going to a "fundamentalist Christian program for gays."

"They tell me there is something wrong with me, and they 'raised me wrong,'" Zach wrote. "I'm a big screw up to them, who isn't on the path God wants me to be on. So I am sitting here in tears."

According to other blog entries, Zach's parents took away his cell phone and car keys, apparently in an effort to keep what they perceived as bad "outside influences" away from him. His parents also isolated him from his friends - he wrote on June 3, his last blog entry, that he hadn't seen any of his friends for more than a week. He was housebound, he said. And he was only able to access the computer to write his blog, he wrote, after his parents were asleep. Zach's state of mind, even before he was forced to go to Refuge, was clearly fragile, as reflected in his sad and poignant blog entries. "My mother has said the worst things to me for three days straight," he wrote at 11:33 on June 3, the last time a blog entry was made. "I went numb. That's the only way I can get through this... I can't take this... no one can. This kind of thing tears you apart emotionally." And then Zach writes what many of us fear most, the worst possible results of this kind of pressure: "I'm not a suicidal person," he begins, and your heart sinks as he broaches the subject. "But I can't help it... all I can think about is killing my mother and myself. It's so horrible. This is what it's doing to me... I have this horrible feeling all of the time... I wish this on no person."

But studies have shown that gay teens are up to three times more likely than their heterosexual peers to attempt suicide, because of the anti-gay pressures they face from home, school and society. It's estimated that one-third of completed suicides are done by gay or lesbian teens.

http://www.alternet.org/story/22280/setting_h...

Why should the jesus character love christians?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#622108 Feb 11, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I will control myself, and I'm sorry my apology was lame. I have carried on reading my Angelic Dreams book, and read this;
"Be aware of your intent whenever you care for another person
If your care is rewarded with mutual love, your intent is pure.
If your care is doubted and not appreciated, don't be quick to cast blame or expect them to change
First, be mindful of your intent and ask why you are attracting the experience in the first place
There is a reason why you are experiencing this in life
There are reasons, that you don't know...."
I know some of my reasons were not of the right intent when replying to many postings in here, and as I wrote recently, they are what I write when I leave GOD out of the picture, and they are what I am repenting for.
Some of us just want Peace in our lives, Luci; in just one little corner of the world... one where we can Pray for others, one where we can share our grief, one where we know there will be no ridicule of spelling, or belittlement of others, regardless of their Faith or convictions, and that is our Facebook Family to many of us, and quite a few who no longer post in here, due to the ugliness found in the words.
Some of us want to keep on writing in here, like the good old days, and keep up the memories of those who we were friends with for many years, even those who have departed. And one thing I need to is keep on replying only to the postings that have a positive impact in my life and that my response would make the other person feel happy.
(((*_*)))
I'm so glad I could finally get back and see these beautiful heartfelt posts from you Serah --

I've known you since my early days of Topix and I can feel your pain and tears of regret --
I'd like to leave you with this : True repentance is from a heart exactly like yours --
Trust God when He says He remembers no more -- Storing up your treasures in Heaven is worth far more than anything this earthly life can give you.

You have made the effort sweet sister to apologize and accept reprimand --
When one is not woman or man enough to accept an apology or make you beg for it --
then that is a personal problem for them.

TLC - OSG

Location hidden

#622109 Feb 11, 2014
"Kidnapped for Christ" is a compelling new documentary that follows the experiences of several American teenagers after they were kidnapped from their homes and shipped to Evangelical Reform schools located in the Dominican Republic. Many of these teenagers' parents discover their children are either gay or experience same-sex attraction, and are sent to “therapeutic Christian boarding school[s]” in order to "transform into healthy Christian adults" in an environment outside of U.S. law.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4427968/

"Healthy christian adults." LOL

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622110 Feb 11, 2014
Serah -- my post to you above is my very first one under Polaris -- and look the one they accepted was Joshuas Polaris 2000 --

I couldn't think of a better post to have be my fist one than to you --

TLC - OSG

Location hidden

#622111 Feb 11, 2014
Cure Your Gays
But I wanted to be happy!
"A cure for homosexuality is a complete fantasy, an idea only entertained by homophobes, the ignorant... and my mum and dad."
— Paul Sinha
The occurrence in fiction of effecting a cure for, or attempting to cure, homosexuality.
Whether the homosexual character being "cured" is male or female depends more on when the work was written than on anything else. Before about 1970 (and dating so far back that it's Older Than Steam) lesbianism was thought of not as an active attraction to women but as a neurotic, unhealthy rejection of men or even of sex entirely ("sex" at the time being thought of as all about men). Works tended therefore to show only women being "cured" of their homosexuality - and the "cure" didn't need to be consensual either.(Male homosexuality, if even mentioned, was seen as irredeemable.) It's only in the last 30 to 40 years that the trope has changed (influenced by male appreciation of lesbianism) to being mainly about gay men being "cured" through the love of a good woman.
There are many variations on this theme, ranging from outright genetic reprogramming to just having sex with a member of the opposite sex. May draw on the Rape and Switch trope, in which homosexuality is a defense mechanism triggered by unwanted (and unpleasant) sexual contact.
Can be Truth in Television if the trope is merely alluded to, such as a homophobic character mentioning it as a possible response to a gay or lesbian character's sexuality, or if a gay or lesbian person tries it but fails. Can be inverted, commonly in erotica and erotic Fan Fiction, to have a character be "cured" of heterosexuality.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Cu...

Location hidden

#622112 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>I'm so glad I could finally get back and see these beautiful heartfelt posts from you Serah --

I've known you since my early days of Topix and I can feel your pain and tears of regret --
I'd like to leave you with this : True repentance is from a heart exactly like yours --
Trust God when He says He remembers no more -- Storing up your treasures in Heaven is worth far more than anything this earthly life can give you.

You have made the effort sweet sister to apologize and accept reprimand --
When one is not woman or man enough to accept an apology or make you beg for it --
then that is a personal problem for them.

TLC - OSG
Forgiveness has to be earned when one endangers my children but why bother explaining that to you. Christian filth harbour pedophiles.

Location hidden

#622113 Feb 11, 2014
Dear Moms and Dads,

Kathy with children, Sami, 24 & Andrew, 25
I am one of you; I am a parent. I have two adult children, Andrew, 25 and Sami, 24. This is a picture of us on Mother’s Day. You and I well understand the depth of love a parent has for a child; it is unmatched in any other relationship. We parents all quote from the same ”handbook” saying that we would give our lives for these, our offspring. Nothing holds more value than our children.

Some of you have been given children that are not quite what you pictured on the day they were born. You are a parent to a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) child. Some of you have accepted your children and take no issue with their orientation. For some of you, however, things are not going very well. There’s distance, frustration, anger, shame and even fear.

You are the ones I am addressing.

First, the disclaimers: no, I am not L, G, B, or T; I am straight, and always have been. Both of my children are straight. I am a devout Jesus-follower, no weird beliefs, got the marked-up, written-all-over Bible, was saved twenty seven years ago, have gone to the same church for over twenty years, attend weekly Bible studies and live what would be considered an admirable “Christian lifestyle”. You might even like me; I am pretty normal.

Netto & Kathy
Ten years ago, I was firmly planted in the can’t-be-gay-and-Christian camp. I had the answers, kept the rules, and could go toe-to-toe with most people on any verse. And then, events in my life knocked me off that know-it-all pedestal. Concurrently, God, the Great Orchestrator, placed Netto, an agnostic lesbian, on my hiking trail. Not many people used that trail regularly and we began hiking together.

http://canyonwalkerconnections.com/dear-moms-...

Filthy christians also do stupid evil crap like this to their very own children.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622114 Feb 11, 2014
My official notice of my name change from Old School Granny to
Joshuas Polaris 2000

Thank you Topix -- it took awhile for me to get it -- but I'm truly thankful

Also thank you Divinity for originally showing me how to submit this!

TLC - OSG

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622116 Feb 11, 2014
There is no information that you or no one can out forth in this life that the Jesus Follower should consider that questions their faith. Because the Jesus Follower faith is Yeshua Christ is God and the bible account of his life death and resurrection are the facts. Only after death can any information prove that faith false. A person can walk away from Christianity and turn they back on Yeshua Messiah. But all that happened there is that they lost >their< faith---they did not prove the Christian faith in Yeshua Messiah wrong. How does the Muslim extremist know that Allah does indeed have a Son? after he blow up himself and die and face Yeshua Messiah in judgement---then he will know Allah indeed has a Son. So now he has the information to change his faith. Won't help him much then will it?
[QUOTE who="LCD"]<quoted text>
Ultimately, it is always blind faith. Those who have been persuaded to value evidence have simply incorporated that need into their faith. They blindly believe that they do have sufficient evidence when they don't. They must engage in special pleading to accept the claims of the Yeshua Messiah while not accepting all claims made that present a similar quality of evidence.
You can't recognize the definite negative consequences or the possible ones while your mind is protecting your faith. Part of your mind is always guarding against any intrusions of information or realizations that might cause you to question your faith. That is one of the definite negative consequences. You might even think that mechanism is a positive aspect of faith. If you do, is it positive in all instances of faith, or just for those that support the things you believe in? Isn't it great how Muslims can't be reasoned with?
So your response to the Jesus Follower is "Although >you< LCD writer have never experienced what the Christian claim they experienced----you going to tell the Christian that the Christian did not experience what the Christian know they experienced?" lol.

So simply you deny that the Christian experienced what the Christian claim they experienced?

OK.

So then the response to you from the Jesus Follower is you have no clue what you talking about, because your experiences are only for you. And you telling another person what they have or have not experienced, is frankly a .

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622117 Feb 11, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgiveness has to be earned when one endangers my children but why bother explaining that to you. Christian filth harbour pedophiles.
You've been itching for a comeback well you got it !!!

Ya know Divinity - I'm supposed to turn the other cheek and that is exactly what I'm goona do to keep from putting my size 8 straight up yours where the sun don't shine --

Don't ever mistake turning the other cheek from me as being a coward cause that I"m not, nor am I saint --

But you got all your dirty little smutty come backs and I'm not going to wollow in the slime with you -- nor am I going to crawl on my belly as you have been for weeks now --

So get over your bad self --

OSG

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#622118 Feb 11, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Transgender Disorders (according to Sy Rogers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7IIIT4qCPWsXX
"Sy talks about transgender disorders (-e.g., Transsexualism, Transvestism, Drag Queens, Hermaphrodism, Kleinfelter's Syndrome, Turner's Disorder & Gender Dysphoria) and describes his personal story of being caught in the trap of transsexualism. Sy also describes how GOD HAS SET HIM FREE and healed the many broken places."
Since the LGBTQ lifestyle is being normalized within society... this info from Sy is perhaps some good info for Christians as we are made "to go there" by society.
Why Should Jesus Love Sy?
Why on earth WOULD your Jesus "love" this hateful bigot?

Because this guy hates gays?

Is that why?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622119 Feb 11, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many to list. I'll leave you a link.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...
If you would like to discuss some of them, we can.
wow! quite an array list of verses there. I guessed a few that you listed---but never knew there was so much.

We don't have to discuss any of those verses. The context of the rapture in those verses are quite apparent without the actual word rapture appearing. Thanks for the response :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore riot police stirring up the heat 1 min killedjoe 17
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 99,334
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Paul Porter1 830,854
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 586,048
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 40,240
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min waaasssuuup 3,684
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Mike duck it 5,840
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,419
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web