Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622237 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Christianity could be facing a catastrophic collapse in Britain according to official figures suggesting it is declining 50 per cent faster than previously thought.
A new analysis of the 2011 census shows that a decade of mass immigration helped mask the scale of decline in Christian affiliation among the British-born population – while driving a dramatic increase in Islam, particularly among the young.
It suggests that only a minority of people will describe themselves as Christians within the next decade, for first time.
<quoted text>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/1006...
<quoted text>
The results of the 2013 New Zealand Census has Christianity down to 47 per cent. Retired scientist, Ken Perrott's, accompanying graph charts Christianity's decline in every recent census and projects its decline to just above 20 per cent by 2030 and further, beyond that date. It is, of course, very unlikely to disappear altogether, but, equally, the chances of a major Christian revival in New Zealand are very remote.
Perrott argues that citizens can 'double dip' in the Census by being a member of more than one group. He argues there are more responses to the religion question then there are citizens. Given the majority of Census religion question options are Christian, those ticking more than one Christian denomination could be, mathematically, in excess of 100,000. If that is so, Christianity in New Zealand could now be as low as 41.9 per cent.
The New Zealand Catholic noted that there was 'a stunning rise' in the number of people declaring 'no religion', a total of 1.635 million citizens out of a total population of 4.24 million. They remarked 'the number of census respondents who identified as 'no religion' or who didn't answer the religious affiliation question was more than the total number who identified as Christian. This is believed to be the first time this has happened in New Zealand census history.'
<quoted text>
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp...
http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2012/...
The only places your filthy religion is growing are Africa and parts of Asia.
Lying about it won't make christianity look any better.
roflmbo!oy!lol.

you list 2 countries lol....what so special about new zealand or britain?, nothing.

FACTS- christianity is growing in africa, asia, but latin america as well:
http://ncronline.org/blogs/all-things-catholi...

even in muslim countries:
http://www.worldreview.info/content/rising-nu...

and even some european countries like norway
It is estimated that Orthodoxy is the fastest growing religious faith in Norway, due to immigration from other countries, with a growth rate from 2000 to 2009 at 231.1%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_popula...

you is a funny writer.

Christianity neither misses you or needs you. you are irrelevant.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622238 Feb 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just come here to bash anyone who disagrees with your fantasy world.
OK, you're a hate monger then..
I'm here to do my best to discourage a filthy liar like you from coming back to Christianity.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#622239 Feb 12, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even give any thought to what another calls you <3
WE know who YOU are no matter which name you use. We see (((((((YOU))))))))
Awww thank you Truths -- I get this little ping in my heart as I look at the
screen and actually see it printed there for real -- I'm glad Topix added
Joshua's name to what I originally wanted -- TLC - OSG

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622240 Feb 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
M
O
R
N
I
N
G
“It was only a sunny smile,
and little it cost in the giving,
but like morning light
it scattered the night
and made the day worth living.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thought for the day
Ray of Sonshine you are -- TLC - OSG

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622241 Feb 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nice.
Hi, Epi.
Howdy to ya Mac -- good to see ya -- Is life treating you alright? TLC - OSG

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#622242 Feb 12, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time ain't it?

Location hidden

#622243 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm here to do my best to discourage a filthy liar like you from coming back to Christianity.
This is precious.....coming from a writer that says "Christ" has nothing to do with "Christianity".
Don't ya jist love it?
What do ya call it then "trifectionism"?
A religion of one.....well lest ya count the stinkolph socks....that increases the "fallowers"..
LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#622244 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm here to do my best to discourage a filthy liar like you from coming back to Christianity.
Naw you just here to toot your horn. Christianity was hatched way before you ever thought of being hatched. You have no control over other peoples beliefs.

Location hidden

#622245 Feb 12, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy for you (((Jute))) nice things in life comes in small packages (or cornors)
God bless always.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622246 Feb 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you just here to toot your horn.
Maybe. why are you here? to spread the gospel huh?

Location hidden

#622247 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe. why are you here? to spread the gospel huh?
Stick around I might spread something in your mind that you could not wash off.

Location hidden

#622248 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
The one that believes in Jesus, or the one that doesn't?
BTW- which are you?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe/God

#622249 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
Over a billion Christians in the world disagrees with you and believes the life death and resurrection of Yeshua Messiah. But you free to your beliefs :) There are millions of Jesus Followers in China and many muslims nations like Pakistan and so forth. So there are those that believe in Jesus all over the world. You're mis-informed.<quoted text> You can reject whatever you like. It's not the job of any Christian to prove to you that Yeshua is Messiah.
As I say, death is the ultimate destination of Faith. And you or no one else can provide any information in this life to change the faith of the Christian. So you can write how much the bible is a myth and Jesus rise from the dead is myth and so forth. Does not matter to the Christian. It only matters to you---then you Die.
Why do you keep trying to "prove" your statements by falsely claiming that ever increasing amounts of imaginary "christians" back you up on whatever lie you need backing up on?

Like do you think that the amount of people lying, makes something "true"?

It doesn't you know.

“Life Force One”

#622250 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???
OK. You basically post back to me the same verses that I don't agree applies to a Christian writing on topix.
So then my last response to you still applies because you not write anything new.
But there are billions of people who disagree with you, so that makes you wrong.

Now apologize to her.

“Life Force One”

#622251 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't evangelize here. So take me out of that "y'all" lady. It's silly to even try and evangelize on a internet billboard to a bunch of people that read the gospel of Jesus Christ hundreds times over.
Evangelize mean to preach the Gospel. You already know the gospel. You were once a Christian. There is no evangelizing to you oy!lol!. And that goes for probably all of the unbelievers that write here. They in the same boat as you. Any Christian here think they "evangelizing" is just plain silly.
Well, well, well, there IS some honesty in you after all. I didn't think you had it in you.

Because you certainly do NOT teach or preach anything from the Gospel, just your made up lies that never have any bases to facts.

So thanks for coming clean on this.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622252 Feb 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time ain't it?
Indeed it took me a while -- A word of advice:

Following directions to the letter bakes a perfect cake -
If only Topix would enforce there rules so strictly in here LOL

But I love the name change and most thankful to Divinity for
Stepping up to show me how --

TLC - OSG

“Life Force One”

#622253 Feb 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You think that way because you associate Jesus Christ with the Christian Philosophy/Religion.
If you ever learn to separate those two and realize that one no have anything to do with the other--then you may start to get somewhere.
I'll have to think your post over, but it might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on Topix.

Now I suppose you're going to lie that TRILLIONS of imaginary "christians" back you up on this, right?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622254 Feb 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy for you (((Jute))) nice things in life comes in small packages (or cornors)
God bless always.
Hey there "lil" -- hadn't seen you around in a few days - was wondering about you.
Ahhh yes, little gifts can be so inspiring --
Is Spring springing for you out there yet? I'm afraid Spring will jump right into summer around here -- we still got snowbanks taller than me heading out my driveway -- got to inch the car out just to see what is coming down the road --

TLC - OSG - Jute

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#622255 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
"Kidnapped for Christ" is a compelling new documentary that follows the experiences of several American teenagers after they were kidnapped from their homes and shipped to Evangelical Reform schools located in the Dominican Republic. Many of these teenagers' parents discover their children are either gay or experience same-sex attraction, and are sent to “therapeutic Christian boarding school[s]” in order to "transform into healthy Christian adults" in an environment outside of U.S. law.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4427968/
"Healthy christian adults." LOL
yes - what would you suggest; sending them to rupauls drag queen school?;-)

to those who advocate for homosexuality, i say 'may all those you love turn out to be flamers or butches' and this should not be taken as negative or i'd have to ask why?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#622257 Feb 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick around I might spread something in your mind that you could not wash off.
Ya know "lil" this is so true -- once the seed is planted is all it takes.
One never knows when the storms of life will yield a crop.

TLC - OSG - Jute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min oneear69 37,047
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 688,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 988,504
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 3 hr Freakenstein 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr Erratic Mind 8
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 4 hr Freakenstein 3
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 4 hr YTube Sept 2017 1
More from around the web