Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#622059 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Billboard you?? LOL, that's funny!
God chose to inspire mankind to write down what God wanted all of mankind to know about who God is and why He had to send His Son Yeshua Messiah.
Just because you not like God's methods, don't make a difference to God. That your problem, not God.
Seems that ALL you do is insult others outside of your evil cult, refuse to provide ANY proof of your lies, and keep running away from everything. So again:

"So how come your now dead man-"god" did not write anything himself?

Isn't he the supposed to be "all powerful"?

I mean, if he could do all those alleged miracles, couldn't he have written the book of lies himself while he was here, instead of having others write it?

Was your "god" crippled or something?

Billboard me. "
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622060 Feb 11, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking, if you fixed the toilet paper in your bathroom like that, then company came over and had to use the bathroom, would they hesitate to use the paper?
my bathroom only is use by me myself,or close trusted family.

I need not any company in my house,and use my paper for free?

very soon toilet paper will cost a lot of many,that people can afford only to dry autumn leave,stock them and wipe their a...during winter time,
spring and summer time they can wipe by green old traditional cleaner-green grass stop causing hemmorooids,or colon cancer

so,start collect dry grass,leaves,and reduce water flush in the toilet,because soon obam put on all of this federal taxes,and penalties for using to much,

so? you get it now?
milk 3 weeks ago was $1.69.today 2,79,3 years from now $10 dollars gallon,instead milk people will drink cow urines if farmer allow them to get gallon for free?

so
have good day

“Life Force One”

#622061 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
??? but wait a minute floater lol. This look like the exact writing I respond to. So then I just going to repeat my same response. <quoted text>Or there is another way of looking at it.
I speak for many in Christianity that not want delusional nutcases like you part of the religion.
And--
No list= I no care one ioda about what you think about my claim. You powerless to do anything about my claim and you're insignificant and don't matter to Christianity one bit.
It that simple :)
No list = LIAR.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622062 Feb 11, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E-KeHFkqFt4XX
now breath farts,
and go to hell,
your maggot Skombolo Will come back tonight to glue yourselves like maggot to your a,,,, and Luci a....

mostly trolls and parasities are such insects like SKUM BOL?

what a hell satan inspiration brought you here, look like you are tail of Skom Bol cyber maggot and parasite

“Life Force One”

#622063 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Easy.
He not have to answer to you, You're some crazed delusional nutcase floater that need a Shrink to examine you head.
Nope, you're confused as always, I am soooooooooooo not one of you delusional nutcase Christian "floaters".

Do you have anything to offer other than your stupidity?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#622064 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe.
But that is between the conscience of the Christian and the Spirit of God.
That it.
It not between writers on here.
What going on here is parasitic hypocrites like Annie J and other writers on here that either reject Christianity or reject Yeshua Messiah---take drooling glee and fun writing why they reject Christianity or reject Yeshua Messiah.
But when the Christians on here use writings to blast them back---the first thing they go do is use Jesus and bible against Christians of how the Christian mean or not a good Christian blah blah.
Is a game. I and most other Christians on here see it. Thing is some Christian writers like Skombolis call them out on it on the billboard in a harsh tone. Other Christians call them out on a more subtle tone. Whichever way they get call out about it, is a good thing IMO.
I think you have the players mixed up.

Annie did not participate in the jousting.

And she's hardly a parasite or a hypocrite.

You should repent and apologize.

Or face the consequences.

“Life Force One”

#622065 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> well the thought has to start somewhere, even if it's entertaining :)
The crux of the matter is---at least when it comes to Christianity...is to have the faith, >before< you get the evidence.
That is counter-intuitive to our human nature. And frankly for some it may be impossible to do. Because even if you have the faith before you get the evidence---there is no guarantee you will be patient enough to wait for the evidence and may conclude the evidence, does not exist.
The nuanced individualistic dance of faith each person in they life must decide if they want to engage in---is delicate beyond words.
So again, you have nothing but lies to offer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#622066 Feb 11, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah obviously nobody cares what some anonymous poster on the Internet says about their faith. Even less so when the person can't even keep their own story consistent
It is definitely a game. Now a few years ago when there was 30-40 regulars it would occasionally have some effect. Some posters IMO were overly trusting and all it would take is some feigned outrage or a sock showing up and acting nice for a month for some to believe the person was posting sincerely. The funny thing now though is it hasn't been that way for a long time. People pretty much have their set opinions about other posters one way or the other and also know who likes to play games
But they still do it regardless. Force of habit I guess. It just looks ridiculous to me. Using the Bible and Jesus to criticize someone for lacking faith when they refuse to even say if they believe in Jesus? Claiming they couldn't sleep if they thought God didn't save unrepentant, unfaithful child rapists but then joining in a fight to say they deserve the death penalty and who could possibly think different? In their mind they are a genius manipulator. To sane people they are a moron making an ass out of themselves. But at least it's good for a laugh:)
yes! it's a good laugh. And they so use to doing it that is their set mode of operation.

And this needs to be written----all of these "unbelieving" writers not here to learn anything about Jesus. Most of them have tens of thousands of writings on topix. They probably read the whole bible on topix already. So they know the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The only reason they on the billboard is to play a Game. To complain to Christians about Christianity or Jesus Christ. To write all kinds of reasons, either made up reasons or they own reasons, criticisms, insults or whatever for their rejection of Christianity and Yeshua.

And then when the Christian defend Christianity or defend Yeshua---they use the bible or Jesus' words to attack the Christian.

Whether they real atheist or not, real ex christians or not, real whatever beliefs they write on here or not. Most of the personas are fake and is just a ruse to attack Christians, Christianity, and Yeshua.

Is a game, I play my own game to. But I not hide behind my game, I admit I playing a game. They playing a game to. And you right to call them out on it Skombolis.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#622067 Feb 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
tsh
tell me to my ear?
what kind Trifect will face consequences?
you sentence him to jail,or hard labor,
he he heeeeeee you are next cyber poor low IQ primitive idiot????

you already face consequences of your atheistic jokes and hates(your brain start to be like monkey s..fluid brain)
LCD

United States

#622068 Feb 11, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E-KeHFkqFt4XX
Joseph - "You're such a VMILF."

Mary - "What's a VMILF."

Joseph - "A virgin mother I'd like to..."

Jesus - "MOM! I'm thirsty. Can I have some water?"

Joseph - "Jesus Christ, you scared me!"

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622069 Feb 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Annie J is the biggest insipid hypocrite on the billboard. Yes I do. She played this game for a very long time.

At least I brave enough to say it openly and not to tmail no writer like so many of these hypocrites do.

Ain't nothing for me to repent about writer. There aint no consequence to me from no writer here.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622070 Feb 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're confused as always, I am soooooooooooo not one of you delusional nutcase Christian "floaters".
Do you have anything to offer other than your stupidity?
To me you not being a Christian is a good thing for the Christian Philosophy/Religion.
LCD

United States

#622071 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> well the thought has to start somewhere, even if it's entertaining :)
The crux of the matter is---at least when it comes to Christianity...is to have the faith, >before< you get the evidence.
That is counter-intuitive to our human nature. And frankly for some it may be impossible to do. Because even if you have the faith before you get the evidence---there is no guarantee you will be patient enough to wait for the evidence and may conclude the evidence, does not exist.
The nuanced individualistic dance of faith each person in they life must decide if they want to engage in---is delicate beyond words.
Faith can help you believe in absolutely anything, with absolute certainty, with absolutely no evidence.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#622072 Feb 11, 2014
LCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith can help you believe in absolutely anything, with absolute certainty, with absolutely no evidence.
That's blind faith.

You may think the Jesus Follower belief in Yeshua Messiah is blind faith. The Jesus Follower would counter the evidence of their faith in Yeshua Messiah have been provided to them.

How it matter at all to the Jesus Follower, whether you believe that or not?

It not the job of the Jesus Follower to prove to you their faith in Jesus Christ is not blind faith.

There is no negative consequence to the Jesus Follower for whatever you conclude about their faith. none whatsoever. At least it shouldn't.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#622073 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Whenever I see this I curious. You know the word "rapture"never appeared in the bible right?
what verses in the bible do you base that Jesus Followers won't go through whatever pain and suffering going on earth in the last days?
Too many to list. I'll leave you a link.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...

If you would like to discuss some of them, we can.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622074 Feb 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was shocked, SHOCKED at the unchristian behavior exhibited on this thread yesterday.

Somebody should be on his knees, apologizing to our constituents.
Don't hold your breath.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#622075 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe.

But that is between the conscience of the Christian and the Spirit of God.

That it.

It not between writers on here.

What going on here is parasitic hypocrites like Annie J and other writers on here that either reject Christianity or reject Yeshua Messiah---take drooling glee and fun writing why they reject Christianity or reject Yeshua Messiah.

But when the Christians on here use writings to blast them back---the first thing they go do is use Jesus and bible against Christians of how the Christian mean or not a good Christian blah blah.

Is a game. I and most other Christians on here see it. Thing is some Christian writers like Skombolis call them out on it on the billboard in a harsh tone. Other Christians call them out on a more subtle tone. Whichever way they get call out about it, is a good thing IMO.
Sure it is. Because christians have the right to tell people how to behave, right?

Boy are you people in for a rude shock.
LCD

United States

#622076 Feb 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's blind faith.
You may think the Jesus Follower belief in Yeshua Messiah is blind faith. The Jesus Follower would counter the evidence of their faith in Yeshua Messiah have been provided to them.
How it matter at all to the Jesus Follower, whether you believe that or not?
It not the job of the Jesus Follower to prove to you their faith in Jesus Christ is not blind faith.
There is no negative consequence to the Jesus Follower for whatever you conclude about their faith. none whatsoever. At least it shouldn't.
Ultimately, it is always blind faith. Those who have been persuaded to value evidence have simply incorporated that need into their faith. They blindly believe that they do have sufficient evidence when they don't. They must engage in special pleading to accept the claims of the Yeshua Messiah while not accepting all claims made that present a similar quality of evidence.

You can't recognize the definite negative consequences or the possible ones while your mind is protecting your faith. Part of your mind is always guarding against any intrusions of information or realizations that might cause you to question your faith. That is one of the definite negative consequences. You might even think that mechanism is a positive aspect of faith. If you do, is it positive in all instances of faith, or just for those that support the things you believe in? Isn't it great how Muslims can't be reasoned with?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#622077 Feb 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ye of little faith.
I have posted most of my personal information here. Some say it was stupid to do so. I consider it an act of faith.
I have much faith...... that scripture does not apply.

However, I do have the realisation that we are living in todays world, and that I should responsibly act accordingly.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#622078 Feb 11, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how I told you most Aussie women are repressed?
I went to a disco in year 6, had only been in Oz a year and a bit then, I wore a short skirt as was accustomed to Brazilian fashion but was still innocent.
All the girls except two, called me a s!ut.
Girls would also wear board shorts almost to their knees and tshirts for swimming, I wore a two piece. For these heinous crimes, I was labelled a s!ut before I even kissed a boy.
In some areas here, where culture is not diversified, because no one wants to go there, not much has changed but Sydney has and where I'm at, I'm now one of the most covered up women.
I don't call sexy young women in their bikinis at Coles, s!uts, I smile and laugh while my boys show off and stare.
I don't think religion is a good influence on society, repression is very unhealthy.
Two German girls came to our Primary School, when I was in grade 6; they could whistle between 2 fingers louder than anyone in the school, including the boys. I wouldn't have a clue how they dressed, can't remember, but I do know I started a book on German and they were teaching me more than I was teaching them. Still can't whistle like that though.

Sorry you went through that at school; it is traumatic to a child and the scars are carried with them, until they can be soothed. The Church's I attended would not have tolerated the use of the derogatory term you used, and were all very gentle. I have no bad memories of being threatened with hell, or tossed into the brim fire, and in my humble opinion, hell is not knowing GOD. I could not imagine life without HIM.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Hypocrite watch 80,891
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr CATHOLIC TRUTH 701,767
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,425
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 3 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Sammy 995,831