Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621546 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> lol. It always funny to me because what you describing is a game. For one as I write before, I don't think any atheist writing on this billboard no matter what they say. They can believe I not no Christian either, that they right, it not bother me one bit.

You bring up the point that make me always laugh when I see they play the game. They claim they not no Christian or they now ex Christian or they atheist or can't state what philosophy they
believe---but then they go quote bible and Jesus against the writer that say they is a Christian---oy!lol!LOL

Topix Jesus or Topix Christian don't make any sense because topix not invent Jesus and topix not forcing no one on here to claim they is a Christian.

The thing that is just mysterious to me is why any Christian writing here would feel bad about what a bunch of Ex Christians, so called atheists, or those that not even know what they believe say to them on this internet billboard. How can people like that make any Christian feel bad on here?

To be honest though is only one or two Christians I see on here let writers like that get to them. But that game so obvious every Christian should be able to see through it and either ignore the writer, laugh at the writer, or tell the writer how stupid they can be quoting the bible or Jesus to them the Christian and yet they reject the same bible and Jesus, lol. That so funny and hilarious! I know what you mean Skombolis.
~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~

LOL.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621547 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~grin~~~~ you see yourself in that writing eh? I know ya did lol.
I laugh at you posts writer, you so funny.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621548 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~

LOL.
You no have talk to you self writer, I talk to you.

lol

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621549 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~
LOL.
Pssst...you have spinach stuck to your front tooth.

Just saying...your grin might be more pleasant for the billboard writers to see.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621550 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you have misunderstood.
"The Family" is made up of mostly Christians that post together on FB. So your "get a life" should be directed at them...though I can't figure out why it would concern you what people do.
You say no one cares...I don't think that you can speak for others...maybe you should have just said..."I don't care".
See...you too live in a fantasy world...one where you believe that you speak for more than just yourself...or at the very least...someone called "no one".
If there is at least one person that cares what "Ben" believes...then your statement is invalid.
Now I personally don't care but somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light...there has to be at least one person...that cares.
See how that works Trifecta?

Facebook is not Topix. That should be obvious. When the inventor of facebook mark zuckerberg made Facebook, it was for the specific reason for family and friends re-connecting with each other.

So the christians you talking about on facebook are using facebook for what it was intended. So those christians on facebook do have a life.

Not so with topix. Topix is a news outlet for discussions critiques about subjects. And if topix writers are your family, that's a non life, pathetic delusional and quite absurd.

I speak for a lot of people. I speak for many in Christianity that really don't want to see ex christians like you return to the religion. You is old and have one foot in the grave and can't do the religion any good. I here speaking for many Christians that want undesirables like you and some of these other writers on here to stay out of the Christian religion. What you good for? your life is a internet billboard. That is no life. And people like you with no life is a detriment to any religion especially Christianity.

and for those that want too see my score for this writing...

lol. Christianity rules!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621551 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at you posts writer, you so funny.
you the one said laughter is good for life. so keep laughing writer lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621552 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst...you have spinach stuck to your front tooth.
no I don't.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621553 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>no I don't.
Yeah you do. I can see it too.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621554 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Facebook is not Topix. That should be obvious. When the inventor of facebook mark zuckerberg made Facebook, it was for the specific reason for family and friends re-connecting with each other.

So the christians you talking about on facebook are using facebook for what it was intended. So those christians on facebook do have a life.

Not so with topix. Topix is a news outlet for discussions critiques about subjects. And if topix writers are your family, that's a non life, pathetic delusional and quite absurd.

I speak for a lot of people. I speak for many in Christianity that really don't want to see ex christians like you return to the religion. You is old and have one foot in the grave and can't do the religion any good. I here speaking for many Christians that want undesirables like you and some of these other writers on here to stay out of the Christian religion. What you good for? your life is a internet billboard. That is no life. And people like you with no life is a detriment to any religion especially Christianity.

lol. Christianity rules!
I like that the younger generations can read your posts. It's awesome.

*robot voice*

Jibber jabber.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621555 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you do. I can see it too.
well you're paranoid, delusional and disconnected from reality if you can "see" that.

that's why you're an atheist oy!lol!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621556 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that the younger generations can read your posts. It's awesome.
*robot voice*
Jibber jabber.
???

what younger generations you talking about? there is no younger generation on here. that your imagination and delusions again atheist.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621557 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???

what younger generations you talking about? there is no younger generation on here. that your imagination and delusions again atheist.
Thanks for that.

More beautiful christianity for all to see.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621558 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is not Topix. That should be obvious. When the inventor of facebook mark zuckerberg made Facebook, it was for the specific reason for family and friends re-connecting with each other.
lol. Christianity rules!
Could you please furnish a list of all these people that you speak for and a means of verifying if they are willing participants...or if they have no choice in the matter. Forced compliance doesn't count.

Oh...and especially that dude named "no one".

Take your time...I have a workout to do...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621559 Feb 9, 2014
I don't have to "furnish" anything. I speak for many in Christianity. What it matter if you disagree?
[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text>
Could you please furnish a list of all these people that you speak for and a means of verifying if they are willing participants...or if they have no choice in the matter. Forced compliance doesn't count.
Oh...and especially that dude named "no one".
Take your time...I have a workout to do...
"workout" LOL. the only part of your body getting any "workout" is you fingers typing on this billboard daily.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#621560 Feb 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
:-)
“Good thoughts bear good fruit,bad thoughts bear bad fruit.”
~ James Allen
Thought for the day
Huh?

I really don't think bears care if the fruit is good or bad if they are hungry enough.

A better thought for the day.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#621561 Feb 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, People in this world are looking for real faith. Some of them place that faith in the wrong god, whether a false god or material things or a person. I pray for everyone in the world, for those in my own "Jerusalem," and my own family. I pray that you would use me and my life experiences as an instrument to demonstrate real faith to the unbelieving. Give me opportunities to share my faith experiences and give me the words to say to influence those who need it. Speak through me, work through me, your servant. I love you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Yes, I am sure your scathing rants in this >>>BEYOND RIDICULOUS<<< back stabbing, hair pulling, soap opera fest has demonstrated to others just how wonderful <snicker> your mythology is, and what it can do for them <more snickers>.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#621562 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Christianity rules!
Figured that you would be that stupid.

Facebook is FREE to encourage people to freely give personal information about themselves. Not only things like where they live, or work, but about their beliefs, how they feel on issues, who their family and friends are, their likes and dislikes, etc. Where it is stored on the Facebook servers where it legally becomes THEIR "PROPERTY", to do whatever they want with it, and SELL it to whomever they want, including the government.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#621563 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
I don't have to "furnish" anything. I speak for many in Christianity. What it matter if you disagree? <quoted text> "workout" LOL. the only part of your body getting any "workout" is you fingers typing on this billboard daily.
Actually yes, if you claim to be the God appointed spokesperson for all Christians, you have to PROVE your bombastic claim.

But since you are lying, let's do it this way.

I want all the Christians reading these posts, who have made numbnutz here, your spokesperson, please reply to this post.

There, now we'll see if all the Christians support your silly claim.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621564 Feb 9, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes, if you claim to be the God appointed spokesperson for all Christians, you have to PROVE your bombastic claim.
But since you are lying, let's do it this way.
I want all the Christians reading these posts, who have made numbnutz here, your spokesperson, please reply to this post.
There, now we'll see if all the Christians support your silly claim.
where did I write all??

This is what I wrote "I speak for many in Christianity" do you know the difference in meaning to the words "all" and "many" ? it don't >>seem<< so LOL.

It not matter what any Christian on this billboard say. They are not "all" of Christianity. Just a small few.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621565 Feb 9, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, OK?" - Chip Monck, and the brown acid warning from Woodstock.
http://www.hark.com/clips/ygmhswwswk-brown-ac...
I don't think anyone there died from that did they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min DebraE 100,704
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Toxic Shocker 444,118
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,727
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Lbj 753
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Robert F 595,885
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 19 min Knock off purse s... 1,448
The Heroin Trade Is Run By The U.S. Federal Gov... 28 min Rumorz 3
More from around the web