Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621530 Feb 9, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, you have such a talent, to turn the simplest thing into something of beauty.
When i traveled across this country i began to notice how the land changed with the seasons. Of course i knew it did here where i grew up, but i am talking about all across this country. I know its true all over the earth but i haven't traveled that far yet!
But as I traveled back and forth every two or three weeks, the land was like a living canvas, ever changing in color and shape. My first trip was in the middle of winter and we left from Arkansas for Washington state. i had never seen such huge mountains covered in white snow. Next time, the snow had melted away and all was brown. A month later all was green with various flowers.
The desert land i always thought was basically dead did the same.
Though not here in this country, but an example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z1IBnHIOFxsXX
As to the hula hop,, oh that would scare me at my age!
As to the sacred Hoop,, I hope that one day we can come together and mend the broken hoop.
Blessings and Balance
I find that the simple things have more to teach me. I don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out the more complicated. Not sure my brain could handle it! LOL

We look for answers in this world...how did we get here...what is the purpose...where are we going..

Those things make for good conversation at time...but are there really any answers to those questions. I am not so sure that there are. Not so sure that we even need them.

I often think of the sheep herders...thousands of years ago...sitting on a hillside...tending their sheep. They sit there...gazing skyward...asking the same questions that we now ask ourselves today...is there something out there...bigger than ourselves...pondering their existence...what does it all mean.

We have found no answers in all of these thousands...maybe millions...of years.

We are much like the changing nature...I think. Much like what you observed as you traveled along.

Okay...my mind stopped working...I'll save my thoughts on this for another time. Sorry...I got side tracked on those sheep herders!

That and toilet paper rolls...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621531 Feb 9, 2014

This was just way more than I wanted to think about this morning.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621532 Feb 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
I'm Not going to read back...
Nothing said here changes a thing in my Life....
This is for you AJ.....It will make you smile
http://youtu.be/3Itq16zb5xE
LOL....Wonder why tearing paper is so funny?
Bye
That's strange...we both posted videos about dogs!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621533 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Speaking of toilet paper...despite my tight budget...toilet paper is one area that I will not skimp on...nothing like that scratchy mess to put you in a bad mood.

Now for a little DIY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =26OZhLRQMm0XX

For more ideas...just search youtube for more exciting toilet paper art projects for you home.

Now for a bit of knowledge...

Toilet Paper Fun Facts

About four billion people don't use toilet paper. About 70%- 75 % of the world’s population does not use toilet paper.

People in some parts of the world do not use toilet paper due to a lack of trees.

Some people don’t use toilet paper because they can’t afford it.

A lot of people would rather not spend money of fancy paper to wipe their behinds.

Water is the universal solvent, not paper.

Toilet paper has secondary uses such as nose care, removing makeup, covering toilet seats, packaging material, cleaning mirrors, cleaning glasses, etc.

Two-ply toilet paper consists of two layers of 10 thickness paper, one ply is made of a 13 thickness paper, and so, two-ply is not necessarily twice the thickness.

When comparing one-ply and two-ply on average one-ply toilet paper lasts twice as long. One-ply will also tend to break down faster in a septic system.

In an average household, the average roll of toilet paper lasts approximately five days.

Consumers use approximately 8 - 9 sheets of paper per toilet use.
We use an average of 57 sheets of toilet paper a day!

The average roll weighs 227 grams (measurements: 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches per sheet)

Seven percent of Americans steal rolls of toilet paper in hotels or motels.

Toilet Paper Roll Right Position...If you hang your toilet paper so you can pull it from the bottom, you're deemed to be more intelligent than someone who hangs their toilet paper and pulls it from the top.

It takes about 384 trees to make the toilet paper that one man uses within his lifetime.

The average person uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year (over 20,000 sheets).

The daily production of toilet paper is about 83,048,116 rolls per day.

Toilet paper is often used for making dresses.

An average tree weighs 1,000 pounds which would yield 450 pounds of bleached chemical pulp, assuming a 90% converting yield,
approximately 810 rolls of toilet paper would be produced from a single tree.(thanks to Don Guay)

In many countries you do not flush the paper.

Today, there is in-office machine, which turns used copier paper into toilet rolls, right there in the office.

Toilet paper was first patented in Albany (Small country in Europe)
Lmao.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621534 Feb 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
I'm Not going to read back...
Nothing said here changes a thing in my Life....
This is for you AJ.....It will make you smile
http://youtu.be/3Itq16zb5xE
LOL....Wonder why tearing paper is so funny?
Bye
Oh BTW...

BP was down yesterday...180/93...I know...I know...it is still high but that is a lot better than 213/103...which is where I started! I dropped from stage 2 down to stage 1...I am on a roll...no not a toilet paper roll...nor a roll that you can eat...or rolling down a hill...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#621535 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Speaking of toilet paper...despite my tight budget...toilet paper is one area that I will not skimp on...nothing like that scratchy mess to put you in a bad mood.
Now for a little DIY...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =26OZhLRQMm0XX
For more ideas...just search youtube for more exciting toilet paper art projects for you home.
Now for a bit of knowledge...
Toilet Paper Fun Facts
About four billion people don't use toilet paper. About 70%- 75 % of the world’s population does not use toilet paper.
People in some parts of the world do not use toilet paper due to a lack of trees.
Some people don’t use toilet paper because they can’t afford it.
A lot of people would rather not spend money of fancy paper to wipe their behinds.
Water is the universal solvent, not paper.
Toilet paper has secondary uses such as nose care, removing makeup, covering toilet seats, packaging material, cleaning mirrors, cleaning glasses, etc.
Two-ply toilet paper consists of two layers of 10 thickness paper, one ply is made of a 13 thickness paper, and so, two-ply is not necessarily twice the thickness.
When comparing one-ply and two-ply on average one-ply toilet paper lasts twice as long. One-ply will also tend to break down faster in a septic system.
In an average household, the average roll of toilet paper lasts approximately five days.
Consumers use approximately 8 - 9 sheets of paper per toilet use.
We use an average of 57 sheets of toilet paper a day!
The average roll weighs 227 grams (measurements: 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches per sheet)
Seven percent of Americans steal rolls of toilet paper in hotels or motels.
Toilet Paper Roll Right Position...If you hang your toilet paper so you can pull it from the bottom, you're deemed to be more intelligent than someone who hangs their toilet paper and pulls it from the top.
It takes about 384 trees to make the toilet paper that one man uses within his lifetime.
The average person uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year (over 20,000 sheets).
The daily production of toilet paper is about 83,048,116 rolls per day.
Toilet paper is often used for making dresses.
An average tree weighs 1,000 pounds which would yield 450 pounds of bleached chemical pulp, assuming a 90% converting yield,
approximately 810 rolls of toilet paper would be produced from a single tree.(thanks to Don Guay)
In many countries you do not flush the paper.
Today, there is in-office machine, which turns used copier paper into toilet rolls, right there in the office.
Toilet paper was first patented in Albany (Small country in Europe)
Sounds like a lotta sh*t to me.

Pun intended.

;-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621536 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.
I think that things will calm down around here...

People will be off secretly doing toilet paper roll art...decorating their houses.

Toilet paper roll art has come a long way from making napkin ring holders. Besides...my paper towels that I use...don't need fancy napkin rings.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621537 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I think that things will calm down around here...

People will be off secretly doing toilet paper roll art...decorating their houses.

Toilet paper roll art has come a long way from making napkin ring holders. Besides...my paper towels that I use...don't need fancy napkin rings.
But it's not Halloween.

I was at a friend's house today and she had a few piles of newspaper stacked, for papier mâché.

I remember thinking about how long it's been since I held an actual news paper, there's the Internet for that now.

It annoyed me, until she told me what she was going to do with it all, at least it won't be wasted.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621538 Feb 9, 2014
*mache

Why auto correct? Why?!??!!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621539 Feb 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a lotta sh*t to me.

Pun intended.

;-)
Lol.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621540 Feb 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a lotta sh*t to me.
Pun intended.
;-)
LOL

Hey Kaitlin!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621541 Feb 9, 2014
"Family"??? iyai!ROFLMBO... billboard internet writers are your family? you're one delusional sad excuse of an existence if you consider people writing on a internet billboard you family. get a life!
[QUOTE who="BenAdam"]My apologies to "The Family". I should not have mentioned some of your secrets or called Queen Epi a b!tch.
I should have acted like you do and made up lies, called you demons, accused you of rape and incest, insulted your children and claimed it to be "God's Truth".
Do you really believe in a God that buys your bullshit because you mouth "I believe" ?
frankly writer no one cares what you believe. that between you and your maker.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621542 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not Halloween.
I was at a friend's house today and she had a few piles of newspaper stacked, for papier mâché.
I remember thinking about how long it's been since I held an actual news paper, there's the Internet for that now.
It annoyed me, until she told me what she was going to do with it all, at least it won't be wasted.
Yes...that slimy...sticky...messy paper mache!

Watch this though...

I am always amazed and in awe of peoples talents.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621543 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You UNGAWAH MANTU BWANA BANTU!
AIYEE AIYEE YAHOOOWEE!
~~~~grin~~~~ you see yourself in that writing eh? I know ya did lol.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621544 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
"Family"??? iyai!ROFLMBO... billboard internet writers are your family? you're one delusional sad excuse of an existence if you consider people writing on a internet billboard you family. get a life! <quoted text> frankly writer no one cares what you believe. that between you and your maker.
I think that you have misunderstood.

"The Family" is made up of mostly Christians that post together on FB. So your "get a life" should be directed at them...though I can't figure out why it would concern you what people do.

You say no one cares...I don't think that you can speak for others...maybe you should have just said..."I don't care".

See...you too live in a fantasy world...one where you believe that you speak for more than just yourself...or at the very least...someone called "no one".

If there is at least one person that cares what "Ben" believes...then your statement is invalid.

Now I personally don't care but somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light...there has to be at least one person...that cares.

See how that works Trifecta?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621545 Feb 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...that slimy...sticky...messy paper mache!

Watch this though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pyFbWtlIWrUXX

I am always amazed and in awe of peoples talents.
Awesome, I'll have to show her that one.

She makes beautiful art, like wind chimes out of ash bark and sea shells, it'll be interesting to see what those news papers turn into.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621546 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> lol. It always funny to me because what you describing is a game. For one as I write before, I don't think any atheist writing on this billboard no matter what they say. They can believe I not no Christian either, that they right, it not bother me one bit.

You bring up the point that make me always laugh when I see they play the game. They claim they not no Christian or they now ex Christian or they atheist or can't state what philosophy they
believe---but then they go quote bible and Jesus against the writer that say they is a Christian---oy!lol!LOL

Topix Jesus or Topix Christian don't make any sense because topix not invent Jesus and topix not forcing no one on here to claim they is a Christian.

The thing that is just mysterious to me is why any Christian writing here would feel bad about what a bunch of Ex Christians, so called atheists, or those that not even know what they believe say to them on this internet billboard. How can people like that make any Christian feel bad on here?

To be honest though is only one or two Christians I see on here let writers like that get to them. But that game so obvious every Christian should be able to see through it and either ignore the writer, laugh at the writer, or tell the writer how stupid they can be quoting the bible or Jesus to them the Christian and yet they reject the same bible and Jesus, lol. That so funny and hilarious! I know what you mean Skombolis.
~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~

LOL.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621547 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~grin~~~~ you see yourself in that writing eh? I know ya did lol.
I laugh at you posts writer, you so funny.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621548 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~

LOL.
You no have talk to you self writer, I talk to you.

lol

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621549 Feb 9, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ~~~~grins at billboard writers~~~~
LOL.
Pssst...you have spinach stuck to your front tooth.

Just saying...your grin might be more pleasant for the billboard writers to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web