Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621414 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Did you learn the truth at age 2 and stay in Christianity just to appease your parents like you originally claimed or did you leave it as an adult after personal study led you to believe it wasn't true like you later claimed?
I don't mind that you pretend to have met god or learned the moon is made of cheese or can bend your soul around objects Seenie
I just want you to keep your funny stories consistent
:)
It sounds like his parents tried to drown him.

I wonder why?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#621415 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why?
Heh

They probably saw years of mounting therapy bills staring them in the face

Along with an ugly baby

Location hidden

#621416 Feb 8, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
And these are the responses that will make the other person feel cared for, and are the right ones. Scrolling is still better than writing things we will regret later; there is enough in life to consider without making Topix a place where we have to repent continually.
I agree with you; as a well known avid animal lover, my compassion and empathy is with BenAdam, as it should be.
Perhaps, some comfort maybe found in the poem set to music; "The Rainbow Bridge" - the link has been posted many times, and although some do not believe there will be Animal Souls in Heaven, many of us do, and find comfort in this.
I was seeking the Scripture where GOD says learn from the animals, and went back to Genesis and although did not find the scripture I was seeking, instead I found this;
**Genesis 3:*24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.***
Posted this earlier in Facebook;
***It was 11:11 am when I took this, and what I was seeing while doing pilates. Lovely vision"
and I was talking about the beautiful Cherub light I have used as my Avatar pic now. There are 4 in the home; 1 for the front door, 1 for the exercise room (formal lounging room in reality, complete with fireplace), 1 for the dining room (where I have many of my treasures) and 1 hanging over my bed.
Sometimes, when things are right on target and, these events occur at exactly the right moments that would mean something to us; it can be understanding the meaning that is difficult. I struggle with a Religion for many reasons, but I don't struggle with GOD; with HIM I find Peace....
And I think we can all know peace, as long as we let HIM into our Hearts :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#621417 Feb 8, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Be Anxious for Nothing
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:6-7)
Don’t be anxious! Paul said there is nothing that should cause a child of God to worry. He was well aware of things that cause anxiety. His nation was occupied by a foreign army and ruled by corrupt leaders. He was writing from prison, where he was being held as a result of false accusations. He was separated from those he loved; his motives had been questioned, and he had been misrepresented. Some were trying to undermine all that he had accomplished in starting churches. He suffered physically and faced imminent execution (2 Cor. 11:23–29). Yet Paul said there would never be a crisis so troubling that God could not bring peace in the midst of it!
God will not necessarily take your problems away, but He will carry the load for you. He wants you to experience His peace, which is beyond human comprehension. You will never fully understand how God could give you peace in some of the situations you face, but you do not have to understand it in order to experience it. This peace is not just for those who “handle stress well”; it is for everyone! You may know that God wants you to experience peace but wonder how this is possible, given what you are presently facing. Yet, Scripture says to be anxious for nothing. God’s word clearly indicates that there is nothing you can face that is too difficult, too troubling, or too fearful for God. No matter what your circumstances are, turn your anxiety over to God and let His perfect peace guard your heart.
Hey HFN; good to see you!! Cheers for your posting :)

Location hidden

#621418 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez...
You truly are wacked out with such twisted lie making.
Nobody else saw any such thing. That is totally lame.
And the post you recopied, has nothing to do with your above lies. Yet you bizzaroly claimed it proved two different stories??!!
You are really wacked out there, into "The Twilight Zone" for sure.
This is an even bigger train wreck of lies than usual. Copying in old posts that has nothing to do with anything you are lying about. If only you could see how messed up that is. But I understand. You are not happy unless you are attacking people with your convoluted lies.
LOL

The biggest whacked out troll staler Christian basher on Topix is playing the victim?

Take a good look people

This is how stupid it looks when 99 out of 100 posts are attacking someone and then you want to cry about things said back to you

And I posted the two stories for you back when they first happened

I should have remembered who I am dealing with.

Seentheotherside said:

My NDE happened when I was only 2 years old.

I already stated that I can read other souls and I get a clear indication if they're good, evil, and most everything else about them. So I can't be deceived.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1... \

Yep, nothing gets by you!

PRIMETIME WITH SEENIE

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#621419 Feb 8, 2014
Blind Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
none of you atheists,homosexuals,gays lesbains big bang cosmos scums,fakechristians ,wicked creature,perverts adulters fornicators,alcoholics, drug addicts, huren prostitutes etc etc etc....
WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND REASON OF MY LIFE AND WHY I AM LIVING,
so?never compare yourselves to me and who I am,
maybe only you look like me human-two legs,head,brain but your purpose of life is null and 6 feet down that is all what GOD GAVE YOU ONLY UNDER THIS SUN????
BUT ME???????
You doesn't have to know,,learn or ask any questions,
any hostile opinions doesn't change anything,or able to change WHO I AM?
so jump jump jump
good night
I don't fit any of your descriptions, But for the warped sense of thinking that you have.
I give you the finger. With a warning , that if you ever become within range.
The end of you will happen in a bloody and ugly way.
I hope it will be within my swords reach., because I like it like that.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621420 Feb 8, 2014
At the end of the day...after stopping in to read a few times...I will say...

That the more people respond to each other the longer it will last...

The more people involved...the bigger it gets.

The bigger it gets...the longer it lasts.

I learned that the hard way a few years ago on Topix.

I tried to resolve something peacefully...it didn't work. I should have let it drop...instead I kept trying...it got worse. Then I threw in the towel and joined the fracas...big mistake. I should have just walked away from it...let it go.

In the end what I learned was that fighting some long drawn out battle was not worth the time and effort spent. It wasted my time on Topix...and affected my real world life.

I hope that all parties involved...for their own sake...will just walk away from it. All parties can find a better way to spend their time on Topix than fighting some battle with anonymous people.

Okay...that is my two cents worth...no one has to kiss and make up...no one has to be best friends..."darn"...y ou don't even have to exchange posts.

I know...I know...I said the "d" word...

Location hidden

#621421 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you Christians always claim to speak for God, by referring to the word of MAN?
God only speaks directly to each and every soul, he does NOT write books, nor have evil self serving men write books of lies about him. The evil self serving MEN write such books of lies all on their own.
People need to learn how to silence their carnal minds, and listen to God, not squandering their precious time on earth reading the stupid lies of MEN.
Hey not everybody can have god just come and visit them like you Sennie

Seen said:

And when God is about to reveal himself to me I get a warning that seems like an increase of energy in the center of my soul. It also imparts to me that he's about to reveal himself and speak to me.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1...

Now I don't wanna scare you, but I don't think that was increased energy you felt. Nor was it the center of your soul. It may have been the center of something though

Hopefully your therapist is helping you with those repressed memories

Now before you get tears all over your response, just count the posts from the last 24 hours you have made bashing Chistianity

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#621422 Feb 8, 2014
But you are ...you are far worse than me and too blind to see it. You're the kind of insecure little twit so lacking in self esteem that you come here calling yourself G.O.D. When it became obvious to you how it worked against you ...you claimed it was short for Good ol Darwin. You posted pictures of professional documents that could of been produced by the simplest Word program claiming to be some kind of educator at a collegial level. The roar of laughter here was only overpowered by the roar found on WINLAC. The toys and cars rounded out your charade. True or not isn't the point ...the point is you have this need to appear better than others.

You must find it impossible to get a real date so you monkey around claiming to be cyber-dating a woman some 10,000-12,000 miles away and top it off by making it appear your posting location is Sydney, Australia. And the pic of what is supposed to be you performing musically ...puh-leeze. You claim you wouldn't hesitate to take the place of Christian savior Jesus on the cross. That feat alone would make you a better person and more worthy than any of the disciples or followers of the time. The story is told that Peter walked on water, attempted to separate a Roman soldier from his head ...yet denied Jesus three times. Why the hell didn't God choose you instead Duwuss?

Several days ago you claimed to read all of this thread ...a feat of some 28,000-29,000 pages. This happened when you were called out for making comments about Micah, a poster you have never exchanged with. So the next best thing you can think of is to claim that you read all of this thread and therefore have adequate knowledge. And now in your bid for sympathy in order to divert attention away from your lies and save a little face you claim to be dieing. Well Duwuss ...crawl you skinny little butt upon a cross and die already. You're a skank ...

Location hidden

#621423 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
I tried to resolve something peacefully...it didn't work. I should have let it drop...instead I kept trying...it got worse. Then I threw in the towel and joined the fracas...big mistake. I should have just walked away from it...let it go.
In the end what I learned was that fighting some long drawn out battle was not worth the time and effort spent. It wasted my time on Topix...and affected my real world life.
I hope that all parties involved...for their own sake...will just walk away from it. All parties can find a better way to spend their time on Topix than fighting some battle with anonymous people.
Okay...that is my two cents worth...no one has to kiss and make up...no one has to be best friends..."darn"...y ou don't even have to exchange posts.
Good advice

Although you got put a quarter in the swear jar now

Location hidden

#621424 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
To those reading these posts, you have to ask yourself, do you really want to submit to the Christian brainwashing and turn out as messed up as the "christians" fighting on this thread?
I mean really?
Hush, tard.

Nobody cares about your delusional hallucinations, ASStral boy.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#621425 Feb 8, 2014
Tom, Richard, Bill, Karl, Gene, Jean, Nancy, Linda, Denise, Sue

Those are real names of real children ....Oh Gawd!!!

Danger-Danger ...

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#621426 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621427 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't understand what parroting means do you?

Let me help you

It is not talking about the same subject

It is not quoting someone

It is taking on the opinions of someone else and regurgitating them as if they were your own

The crazy just has no let up does it?
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/animals-co...

parrot

verb
gerund or present participle: parroting
repeat mechanically.
"encouraging students to parrot back information"
synonyms: repeat mindlessly, repeat, repeat mechanically, echo, say again

I'm flattered, really.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621428 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
LOL

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#621429 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why?
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
They probably saw years of mounting therapy bills staring them in the face
Along with an ugly baby
And to those reading these posts, note that Skumbucket here is a "christian".

Some powerfully hateful thing to say about someone, wouldn't you say?

Christianity, the religion of hating people so much, they openly joke about wanting someone dead.

Do you really want to become as hateful and evil as these Christians?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621430 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Good advice
Although you got put a quarter in the swear jar now
Well...dang...

Ooops...now I guess I owe the jar twice.

Since this is an international site...I'll throw in my Canadian coins and my Euros.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621432 Feb 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B-xlFW9r_Z0XX
Nice song and a great band. It's been a while since I have listened to them.

Location hidden

#621434 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And to those reading these posts, note that Skumbucket here is a "christian".
Some powerfully hateful thing to say about someone, wouldn't you say?
Christianity, the religion of hating people so much, they openly joke about wanting someone dead.
Do you really want to become as hateful and evil as these Christians?
Tissue?

Persecution points?

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."

~ J. M. Barrie

Location hidden

#621435 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And STILL this has nothing to do with your "two different stories" lie.
You are a lying mess, who will never get it together.
Whata "christian", LOL
The Liar
We are many and you are few,
we listen to the crap you spew.
Don’t think we aren’t up to speed,
on truth and lies as you deceive.
You spout out lines of twisted tales,
like politicians or car sales.
You change what we would like to hear,
while your treachery has no fear.
You are what’s wrong in every way,
no longer care ‘bout what you say.
You paint your picture so distorted,
you change the story not reported.
The words come out but do not say,
the truth behind what you portray.
You bend the facts for your own gain.
How is it that you feel no pain?
LIAR!!!
"Never is an awfully long time."

~ J. M. Barrie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 880,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Just Think 603,568
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 29 min Lace dream 276
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 1 hr hellohelloem 213,278
What Steps we can take to preserve and conserve... 1 hr blueair india 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,495
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr cutepie 581
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web