“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#621331 Feb 8, 2014
These scriptures were hanging on the wall in the office that I resigned in that time, when the new CEO was making my life miserable. I decided to take holidays to get away from her, and perhaps give me time to adapt to her controlling way, but the name of the street that we drove into to get to the accommodation, was her surname! That told me that you cannot run from your problems, you need to tackle them and overcome them.

***23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.***

These scriptures were the only ones I ever had hanging on any work wall, and once I did resign, I realise I was using those scriptures to aid me in knowing that she was one who fitted this :3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,:

And I knew GOD would not want me to be working for this 'lady' who described herself as a control freak; so there was no fear about having no income in the future, there was just Faith that I could budget what I had and that I would have enough to see me through. The job I have now is the best job that I have ever had, and gets better all the time. Absolutely love it.....

We have had reason for Prayer in our Facebook family group, and I wanted to look for a passage out of my book "Angelic Dreams" and found this...

Worrying about choosing a particular job or partner?
Do not let your peace of mind be determined by a decision you have made.
Are you going to determine your welfare by a potential mistake?
You are more important than that!
Seize every moment....

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#621332 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It explains a lot.
I thought, way back when, that letting my daughter be raised in a Christian home was a good idea.
Lately I feel that it was the cruelest thing I could have done if it was anything like this "family".
I think you should forgive yourself, you didn't want to take a baby from her mother and I respect that.

I'm glad I got custody though, got to see first hand what the Law does with christian slander and saved my boys thousands of dollars in therapy, they even have a pedophile in their clan, who they protect, can you believe that?

Your girl is strong and fiery, hard to keep a woman like that down, she'll be roight mait :-)

#621333 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what your mad obsession with the departed has to do with me but for the record, I'm not interested in being lost with the dead.
I'm not feeling terribly forgiving of someone who would endanger my children right now, you know damn well I had real issues with cyber stalkers last year, separate to your "family group" nonsense, or maybe not so separate, since it lessened considerably after I left.
See if you can control yourself in future and I'll reconsider accepting your lame apology.
I will control myself, and I'm sorry my apology was lame. I have carried on reading my Angelic Dreams book, and read this;

"Be aware of your intent whenever you care for another person
If your care is rewarded with mutual love, your intent is pure.
If your care is doubted and not appreciated, don't be quick to cast blame or expect them to change
First, be mindful of your intent and ask why you are attracting the experience in the first place
There is a reason why you are experiencing this in life
There are reasons, that you don't know...."

I know some of my reasons were not of the right intent when replying to many postings in here, and as I wrote recently, they are what I write when I leave GOD out of the picture, and they are what I am repenting for.

Some of us just want Peace in our lives, Luci; in just one little corner of the world... one where we can Pray for others, one where we can share our grief, one where we know there will be no ridicule of spelling, or belittlement of others, regardless of their Faith or convictions, and that is our Facebook Family to many of us, and quite a few who no longer post in here, due to the ugliness found in the words.

Some of us want to keep on writing in here, like the good old days, and keep up the memories of those who we were friends with for many years, even those who have departed. And one thing I need to is keep on replying only to the postings that have a positive impact in my life and that my response would make the other person feel happy.

(((*_*)))

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#621334 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Skombolis writer I wonder the same thing. It must be the topix internet game thing going on.
Is like someone that never play tennis in they life--or try and play tennis but quit because they could not hack it---going up to andre agassi one of the best professional tennis player and criticize how andre agassi play tennis. Agassi would think the person absurd.
So how can a person that turn they back on Jesus, or never make the effort to follow or claim Jesus--criticize those that claim and follow Jesus? that is a big 'ol LOL to me. But some Christians fall for it from the unbeliever---that is a mystery to me.
I think some people are so used to lying and convincing themselves of whatever new 'hat' they have decided to wear on Topix that they actually forget they used to pretend something different

Of course its absurd

It makes zero sense to a sane person that someone who lied for four years about their beliefs would STILL keep slipping back into old habits of quoting the Bible and Jesus to start fights despite pretty much going full anti-Christian for a while here to kiss up to some of the new posters. Or to think claiming it is "Topix Christian" and "Topix Jesus" they have a problem with actually allows them to play both sides when they refuse to say where they stand on Christianity and Jesus on a personal level

But Topix attracts all kinds

And in my experience, the worse the liar someone is, the more they actually start to believe their own lies

It is funny to observe from a distance. Annoying when up close

(T) Peace
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621335 Feb 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with some of it... sorta
Something making nothing explode and out of nothing came rocks and rockers made the planet rock! because people rocks and roll, all animals and rock and roll ROCK
Gave us an eargasm!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ss29AYVJxUXX
very sad when dumb butts play around to be smart a..... in their own self jerks glories

#621336 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Duane....I am no better than any one else.....I didn't care if you and Luci went together...You both are adults....
You throw things out like "Some of these Christian women here send me Sexual PM's"....And when I say I did not.....You told me to stick it up my Arse......
For the record....I am NO BETTER than anyone else....I make mistakes like everyone else...And Have never put on here "I am Better than All of you"....That is your Perception of me.....
The Emperor needs his clothes washed......
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:.......

Let us ignore the past and carry on with the future, at least that of the past that is so upsetting,'cause we are wasting too much time being miserable, when we have much to be excited about.

Love you friend, Cyber Sister and Facebook Family Member, and I know well how good your heart is; Serah

(((*_*)))

Location hidden

#621337 Feb 8, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell are you jumping in?
Geezus.
Why is LeLe?

Just once I would like to see you not be a hypocrite and actually say something to someone based on merit and not sides

The day you say something to someone you are friends with about something you feel they are doing that is wrong will be the first day on here you actually acted like a man. What is it with you? Is your motivation to kiss up and be liked the fuel that drives you? I mean seriously, for someone who tries to claim they have principles, I have never seen you once muster up the 'courage' to rebuke a friend for something wrong on an anonymous chat-room.

Grow some internet balls Catcher. It will make some sort of practice at least for real life
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621338 Feb 8, 2014
Hi
All a...less and christians fithy immoral fallen satanic seed women wandering for sexual adventure around topics

IT IS GREAT TIME TO KISS OWN DR SHRINK A.....AND SMELL HIS AWESOME FARTS

just stay in line and slowly approach to my nacked a......visible part from small open window christian church doors

HAVE PATIENCE AND GOOD DAY WITH THIS ONCE A WHILE AWESOME ADVENTURE KISSING NACKED A....OF DR SHRINK

Location hidden

#621339 Feb 8, 2014
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the Family room when you threw your little hissy fit. I know what happened and I know you're a liar.
Bobby!

Long time no see brother

Just waving HI

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#621340 Feb 8, 2014
This thread is so..

&li st=PL238F2A0D54C7B5B7

Location hidden

#621341 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to put a Funny Icon,,But your "dance card" was full
That is funny....LOL
:)

And yeah, good luck getting an actual icon through in here! LOL

The icon fairies have had a hard knock life. I don't mind letting them work their frustrations out through picture therapy. It's the least i can do. Especially since i am probably part of the reason they need therapy!

~snicker

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#621342 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
I love your posts Annie.
Much to the chagrin of some...and even myself at times...I just kind of say whatever pops in my mind. LOL

That was a true story though...I seriously didn't know what I had done wrong.

:-/
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, I'm glad I read it before rushing off to buy condoms, I was going to try it and see how one would fit my head.
Because Qu is respectable and such.
Death by condom...who would have figured that someone would truly stick their head in one??? I suspicioned though that there had to be someone. So I googled...sure enough.

I even watch this video where some kid pulled one over his head...

Location hidden

#621343 Feb 8, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize I was po'ed he gets away with that chit to often. And his post was VERY offensive, but i shouldn't have said anthing, it was clear you hadn't read back.
Sorry.........
I am the last person you need to explain or apologize to about venting:)

I knew what it was. I didn't take it personal

(T) Peace

#621344 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no problem posting her personal information and children's names that were shared in confidence.
I notice no Christians are bashing you for that.
Yet I maintain the confidence of names involved and get bashed.
Why don;t all you Christians post your real names and info about your children here ?
Don't really trust that God you profess to believe in, eh ?
Hypocrisy on top of hypocrisy.
I have apologised BenAdam, and the postings have been removed, as they should be. I have been reported to Topix, as I should have been, and acknowledged the reprimand. It has been discussed in The Family, and they know I feel bad about the postings, and that I won't do it again.

And yes, I do trust GOD, and therefore follow my instincts....

#621345 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We had t put down Sassy last night. Her ashes will be in a little casket and placed with the others in a pyramid shaped box along with each one's favorite toy.
Sorry to hear Sassy gave up her little ghost, and grief can be a hard burden to bear, although it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

That is why I have Prince Pugstar; never to replace my Queen, but to give love that only animals can give - simply because we care for them. I have never owned a ferret but I do know how much yours mean to you. I can still feel the energy of love in the little toy of Puggy's :)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621346 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby!
Long time no see brother
Just waving HI
read my ;ast lovely post,also directed to you?
to KISS MY A.... BY OPEN CHURCH DOOR SMALL WINDOW,VISIBLE NACKED SMALL NACKED FLESH

Location hidden

#621347 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragged in ?
You have been stalking and bashing me for months.
You are proving my point. You are a a liar and a coward.
i don't know if i missed it or if it got delted but saw this post from you to Epi

"She nor I said you PMed me.
Learn to fucking read.
I never mentioned a single name here. I just pointed out the hypocrisy that goes on here.
That you all get so uppity over this is proof that you all know that a lot of things go on behind the "Saintly facade" you pretend to wear.
You are just as "bad" as me, you just lie about it.
You can all take your "holier than thou" shit and shove it up your ass."

Not everyone is an enemy

And even if not everyone is a friend, there are levels of responses

Some people deserve some levels, others deserve different levels

You used to make that distinction friend

It's disappointing to see that is no longer the case

I am hoping its temporary. Perhaps a step back is in order to re-group?

Can you honestly tell me in your heart of hearts that Epi has conducted herself on Topix in a way that deserves this type of response?

Truthfully, it is difficult to understand how someone i consider a friend would stop making these distinction

I understand frustration. But don't forget who you are

(T) Peace

#621348 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, People can be so mean to one another through their thoughtless words. It has happened to me...and at times I may have caused pain on others through words I've uttered. Please help me to think before I speak. I pray that I will always think of others and their needs, their hurts, their circumstances, even their personalities in the way I speak and respond. I pray that every brother and sister in Christ would speak words of encouragement, exhortation, and the truth in love. If there is a need for confrontation, may it be through following biblical principles that the name of Jesus be lifted up and that you will be glorified through it all. May I never be rude or uncaring and may I never say words that leave that impression. Thank you for helping me and for blessing me. In the name of Jesus I come to you. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

And a very appropriate Prayer for this morning....
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621350 Feb 8, 2014
Senecus wrote:
This thread is so..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cRTDfyTMOUgXX&list=PL238F 2A0D54C7B5B7
SKOM AND YOU,just eneter to read my last post
AND KISS MY A......NACKED VISIBLE FROM THE CHURCH DOOR SMALL WINDOW
just kiss my a.....and pray to my hairs flowing outside of this small window,

and hush hush hush both of you sick trolls

#621351 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I think some people are so used to lying and convincing themselves of whatever new 'hat' they have decided to wear on Topix that they actually forget they used to pretend something different
Of course its absurd
It makes zero sense to a sane person that someone who lied for four years about their beliefs would STILL keep slipping back into old habits of quoting the Bible and Jesus to start fights despite pretty much going full anti-Christian for a while here to kiss up to some of the new posters. Or to think claiming it is "Topix Christian" and "Topix Jesus" they have a problem with actually allows them to play both sides when they refuse to say where they stand on Christianity and Jesus on a personal level
But Topix attracts all kinds
And in my experience, the worse the liar someone is, the more they actually start to believe their own lies
It is funny to observe from a distance. Annoying when up close
(T) Peace
Hey Skom; Peace is certainly what we need in our lives - Peace and Harmony to all :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bud-e-roe 753,755
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Estelle 550,977
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 21 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min truth 262,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 174,545
If I had the POWER............ 37 min Doctor REALITY 53
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 96,454
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE