Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Blind Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#621472 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she screwed up. At least she had the decency to admit it and not make pathetic excuses for it or try to justify it.
I deliberately left out names in my "accusations". I just wanted the Luci bashing to stop. All Luci ever did here was get involved with me and stopped being a Christian. She has gotten shot for that for months. No wonder she has an "attitude".
All Luci did was not hide the truth. That made her "dangerous" it seems.
And me pointing out that Christians do the same thing has brought out page after page of vitriol to defend the "Hive".
Skom is right. I am being rude and vicious. I am not in the physical or mental shape right now to play PC games.
I see no saints here, just a few people ashamed to admit they are just as bad as those they bash.
dr Shrink is SAINT,and specialy elected to Spe the truth agains tall this satanic seed called christians and hating true God?
AS SAINT DR SHRINK NEVER BE BAN BY THOSE SKUNKS;SKOMOLISES LILL WHISPERS PARASITE OR OTHERS HELL WITH THEM

GOD NGHT MY DEAR FRIEND

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#621473 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> If those reading these posts don't want to become part of the Christian religion then so be it. The last time I respond to you I show how Christianity is growing all over the world, you ignore it because you can't refute it. You think if a few crazed half dead nutcases like you reject Christianity that it matter to Christianity? LOL.
Are you also known by another name, or is trifecta all we know?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#621474 Feb 8, 2014
For those wondering why i started this:

"The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman taken in adultery. Having set her in the middle, they told him,“Teacher, we found this woman in adultery, in the very act. Now in our law, Moses commanded us to stone such women.[a] What then do you say about her?” They said this testing him, that they might have something to accuse him of.

But Jesus stooped down, and wrote on the ground with his finger. But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them,“He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her.” Again he stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground."

It is said by some that he wrote down the hidden sins of the woman's accusers in the sand.

You think I am rude ? You must really hate Jesus.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621475 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I think if I had called myself a Christian from the start here and said "all the right things" I wouldn't be considered such a pariah.
However, it is not my lot in life to "fit in with the crowd".
I would rather be 'damned to hell' for who I am than try to get into heaven by pretending to be someone I am not.
I don't think God is as easily fooled as many seem to think.
I beg to differ.

You may have been accused of just pretending to have been a christian in order to infiltrate a really boring fb group, had you left christianity that is.

Just a hunch.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621476 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
For those wondering why i started this:
"The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman taken in adultery. Having set her in the middle, they told him,“Teacher, we found this woman in adultery, in the very act. Now in our law, Moses commanded us to stone such women.[a] What then do you say about her?” They said this testing him, that they might have something to accuse him of.
But Jesus stooped down, and wrote on the ground with his finger. But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them,“He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her.” Again he stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground."
It is said by some that he wrote down the hidden sins of the woman's accusers in the sand.
You think I am rude ? You must really hate Jesus.
Well Jesus Hates Liars. And >>You<< are a Liar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621477 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a screwed up in the brain lying pill popper ......
Thanks for proving my point.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#621478 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I like that about you.....We can disagree without attacking each other
Here is a "Thumbs up" sign.......^^^
Cheers matey!
http://www.corporatecomplianceinsights.com/wp...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621479 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue?
Persecution points?
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
~ J. M. Barrie
Not me!
Soon as I got my wing fixed, I'm gonna be back at it again!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#621480 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa! I was checking this morning to see if anyone was left standing...so it is good to see a friendly post.
How are the gym workouts going?
I am trying to get to a point where I do my workouts first thing in the morning...so far...it is not working. My mind is willing...my body...not so much! LOL I might just have to settle for before noon!
Yeah, I'm still doing it. Here it gets too hot during the day, so it's a good idea to start early. Then again my gym is air-conditioned so even then there's no excuse.
:-)

It's been pretty heated around this thread too.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#621481 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she screwed up. At least she had the decency to admit it and not make pathetic excuses for it or try to justify it.
I deliberately left out names in my "accusations". I just wanted the Luci bashing to stop. All Luci ever did here was get involved with me and stopped being a Christian. She has gotten shot for that for months. No wonder she has an "attitude".
All Luci did was not hide the truth. That made her "dangerous" it seems.
And me pointing out that Christians do the same thing has brought out page after page of vitriol to defend the "Hive".
Skom is right. I am being rude and vicious. I am not in the physical or mental shape right now to play PC games.
I see no saints here, just a few people ashamed to admit they are just as bad as those they bash.
Luci can take care of herself. That's quite obvious.

Her children can not.

The rest of it means nothing to me. Posting the names of children on Topix is more than just a mistake.

Location hidden

#621482 Feb 8, 2014
LCD wrote:
Is the food fight over?
I'm still hungry.
Well, I still got this half penabutter samich what I found on the floor....well...it sorta looks like penabutter anahows..... I ain't sure what all that chunky stuff is in there yet neither..........but yer welcome ta have at it..........

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#621483 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what made me think of bell bottoms and those scarves last night. Then again...I am not ever sure of why my mind thinks of anything! LOL
I also listened to some of the "Age of Aquarius" music...maybe I just needed a little "simple".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kjxSCAalsBEXX
Ahhh, retro...

“What game?”

Location hidden

#621484 Feb 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me!
Soon as I got my wing fixed, I'm gonna be back at it again!
I'll be your wing girl, Cap'n

:-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621485 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
You may have been accused of just pretending to have been a christian in order to infiltrate a really boring fb group, had you left christianity that is.
Just a hunch.
I used to enjoy playing dress up at Renaissance Fairs. By the time I finished my history degree make believe gave way to more interesting and rewarding historical endeavors.
The only time my Renaissance friends and I have problems is when a couple claim to know more than the trained historians.
In reality, dressing up like Robin Hood does not make one an expert on Medieval history.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#621486 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Her children can not.
The rest of it means nothing to me. Posting the names of children on Topix is more than just a mistake.
That's right.

Each of us has the responsibility to avoid endangering others.

And especially children.

Location hidden

#621488 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ??? What you want?
Who the heck you think cares about what you friggin want writer?
You're a screwed up in the brain lying pill popper. Which Christian on here ever tell you they part of the Born Again Denomination Liar? Why you Lie and use number of people in a denomination and claim it's number of Christians Liar?
You claim you have God and Jesus Liar---go tell them why you Lie and what you want.
Don't worry about it bozo....what are ya so upset about? It's all just a game -remember?
250,000 points for the Cap't!
<SNORT>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621489 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Her children can not.
I agree. I am not defending Serah at all. I am just acknowledging that she is being honest about her grave mistake.

I find it interesting that Christians haven't confronted her for it.
It just proves there is a double standard here.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#621491 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, it was YOU who threw out this red herring that had NOTHING to do with my post, then just ran off with your tail between you legs.
Your posts mean nothing to the sane.

Tell us about your NDE again. That's always a hoot.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621493 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol. It always funny to me because what you describing is a game. For one as I write before, I don't think any atheist writing on this billboard no matter what they say. They can believe I not no Christian either, that they right, it not bother me one bit.

You bring up the point that make me always laugh when I see they play the game. They claim they not no Christian or they now ex Christian or they atheist or can't state what philosophy they
believe---but then they go quote bible and Jesus against the writer that say they is a Christian---oy!lol!LOL

Topix Jesus or Topix Christian don't make any sense because topix not invent Jesus and topix not forcing no one on here to claim they is a Christian.

The thing that is just mysterious to me is why any Christian writing here would feel bad about what a bunch of Ex Christians, so called atheists, or those that not even know what they believe say to them on this internet billboard. How can people like that make any Christian feel bad on here?

To be honest though is only one or two Christians I see on here let writers like that get to them. But that game so obvious every Christian should be able to see through it and either ignore the writer, laugh at the writer, or tell the writer how stupid they can be quoting the bible or Jesus to them the Christian and yet they reject the same bible and Jesus, lol. That so funny and hilarious! I know what you mean Skombolis.
You UNGAWAH MANTU BWANA BANTU!

AIYEE AIYEE YAHOOOWEE!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#621494 Feb 8, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
Each of us has the responsibility to avoid endangering others.
And especially children.
Yes!

It's critical to avoid endangering children by keeping them away from becoming brainwashed with Christinsanity. It'll destroy their minds FOR LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 45,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 665,469
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 15 min guest 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min truth 624
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 55 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web