Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Blind Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#621441 Feb 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I don't fit any of your descriptions, But for the warped sense of thinking that you have.
I give you the finger. With a warning , that if you ever become within range.
The end of you will happen in a bloody and ugly way.
I hope it will be within my swords reach., because I like it like that.
it is your laud opinion about yourselves and narcistic maniacial pseud sex gender called third gender of atheistic moral principles
middle finger can be up,if at first stick inside of not washed a,,,keep for 1 minute and pull out to make dry for few minutes hard as concrete cower-so finger be up for little while,because you start suck this lollypoop
no go scratch your dandruff from your head,put cement on your face and go sleep without of farts or snoring??
your bloody and ugly way only can happen,if you got monthly period and don't use paper diaper,that blood flows from your legs on the floor in middle oz amount,
deep paper cutter(your sword )can make red bloody sword with signature written with devil signature on the wall like this;mimi poo poo suck suck

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#621442 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I think some people are so used to lying and convincing themselves of whatever new 'hat' they have decided to wear on Topix that they actually forget they used to pretend something different
Of course its absurd
It makes zero sense to a sane person that someone who lied for four years about their beliefs would STILL keep slipping back into old habits of quoting the Bible and Jesus to start fights despite pretty much going full anti-Christian for a while here to kiss up to some of the new posters. Or to think claiming it is "Topix Christian" and "Topix Jesus" they have a problem with actually allows them to play both sides when they refuse to say where they stand on Christianity and Jesus on a personal level
But Topix attracts all kinds
And in my experience, the worse the liar someone is, the more they actually start to believe their own lies
It is funny to observe from a distance. Annoying when up close
(T) Peace
I think if I had called myself a Christian from the start here and said "all the right things" I wouldn't be considered such a pariah.
However, it is not my lot in life to "fit in with the crowd".
I would rather be 'damned to hell' for who I am than try to get into heaven by pretending to be someone I am not.
I don't think God is as easily fooled as many seem to think.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621443 Feb 8, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have apologised BenAdam, and the postings have been removed, as they should be. I have been reported to Topix, as I should have been, and acknowledged the reprimand. It has been discussed in The Family, and they know I feel bad about the postings, and that I won't do it again.
And yes, I do trust GOD, and therefore follow my instincts....
What you do was wrong, Serah. However we all make mistakes.

My problem is that not a single Christian confronted you on it.

They were too busy bashing me for not revealing enough. I guess they would like the names of those women I mentioned so they can burn them at the stake for being "whores".
Blind Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#621444 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if I had called myself a Christian from the start here and said "all the right things" I wouldn't be considered such a pariah.
However, it is not my lot in life to "fit in with the crowd".
I would rather be 'damned to hell' for who I am than try to get into heaven by pretending to be someone I am not.
I don't think God is as easily fooled as many seem to think.
is Skum bol call yourselves christian
you deserve more to called himself christian and worship their god with compassion and old farts-daily prayers around with Epi and lill whispers?

if you wouldn't fit crowd of them,they woul ban you long ago,or hates you wait for every possible opportunity to spwe at you,insult,slander and report every day to Mod Topix,
or plan to kill you at end
SO SUCH CHRISTIANITY IS FOR REAL AND CROWD LOVING YOU

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#621445 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They have exercise hoola hoops now...thought about getting me one...was afraid I'd hurt myself! LOL
Funny...his opening remarks tied in with thoughts I had this morning as I read through this thread...
Most of us...just get up every morning and try to do the best that we can...get through the day...find some joy and happiness along the way.
We are not so different...only the path in which we travel varies.
I honestly don't base my feelings toward others on what they believe...or don't believe. I have great respect for some in all walks of beliefs.
Those people that I respect are not chosen because they believe as I do...nor if we like the same people...enjoy the same things...nor on the color of our skin...nor whom they love.
I base my opinion of people on first how they treat me...then how they treat others.
Those hoops...those circles...are beautiful when they overlap...they take on a different shape...one becomes two...two becomes three...continuing until they form such a beautiful design.
Remember drawing on a Spirograph...those circles you formed...changing the pencil colors...until you had created a piece of art?
Life should be art...
However...one circle should never obliterate the other...each should be distinct...holding its own...
Okay...before my mind travels any further...I need to let my body catch up...it often lags behind. Time for a walk...
Annie, you have such a talent, to turn the simplest thing into something of beauty.
When i traveled across this country i began to notice how the land changed with the seasons. Of course i knew it did here where i grew up, but i am talking about all across this country. I know its true all over the earth but i haven't traveled that far yet!
But as I traveled back and forth every two or three weeks, the land was like a living canvas, ever changing in color and shape. My first trip was in the middle of winter and we left from Arkansas for Washington state. i had never seen such huge mountains covered in white snow. Next time, the snow had melted away and all was brown. A month later all was green with various flowers.
The desert land i always thought was basically dead did the same.
Though not here in this country, but an example

As to the hula hop,, oh that would scare me at my age!
As to the sacred Hoop,, I hope that one day we can come together and mend the broken hoop.
Blessings and Balance

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621446 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know if i missed it or if it got delted but saw this post from you to Epi
"She nor I said you PMed me.
Learn to fucking read.
I never mentioned a single name here. I just pointed out the hypocrisy that goes on here.
That you all get so uppity over this is proof that you all know that a lot of things go on behind the "Saintly facade" you pretend to wear.
You are just as "bad" as me, you just lie about it.
You can all take your "holier than thou" shit and shove it up your ass."
Not everyone is an enemy
And even if not everyone is a friend, there are levels of responses
Some people deserve some levels, others deserve different levels
You used to make that distinction friend
It's disappointing to see that is no longer the case
I am hoping its temporary. Perhaps a step back is in order to re-group?
Can you honestly tell me in your heart of hearts that Epi has conducted herself on Topix in a way that deserves this type of response?
Truthfully, it is difficult to understand how someone i consider a friend would stop making these distinction
I understand frustration. But don't forget who you are
(T) Peace
I am just tired of the Harper Valley PTA.
"None are good except the Father."
I just point it out That seems to annoy a lot of people.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621447 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if i am going blind or just scrolling too fast because i am trying to get out these replies quickly because I have errands I want to get to as well
Anyway just saw this post in a reply
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We had t put down Sassy last night. Her ashes will be in a little casket and placed with the others in a pyramid shaped box along with each one's favorite toy.
I am very sorry to hear that
Prayers and condolences friend
Thanks.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621448 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am Thankful I am not you...so full of Hate and Darkness
The last few days have really shown who is full of Hate and Darkness.

Get a goddam mirror!

You aren't any better than me or anyone else.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621449 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post to you either.....You are RUDE and HATEFUL.....
This post shows it....
What is your PROBLEM Duane?
You have posted to me several times. You just did in fact!

Are you really that stupid or just so used to lying you can't comprehend reality ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621450 Feb 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with some of it... sorta
Something making nothing explode and out of nothing came rocks and rockers made the planet rock! because people rocks and roll, all animals and rock and roll ROCK
Gave us an eargasm!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ss29AYVJxUXX
Aerosmith---good music. but that's all that is, just music.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#621451 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just tired of the Harper Valley PTA.
"None are good except the Father."
I just point it out That seems to annoy a lot of people.
I'm even having a hard time identifying the players here. I know you are BenAdam and also Duane. There seem to be others with a "real" name in addition to the Topix name. Posters sometimes call a person by one name, sometimes the other, sometimes by initials.

It's very confusing, and it's impossible to figure out who is on what side.

I wish somebody would do a chart or something to assist the reader.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621452 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you claiming this post to her was polite and loving?
" never said you did.
You wrote that you "never posted to me".
You do know the difference between "posting" and PMing" right ?
Learn to use the language properly or STFU.
No wonder the ladies are afraid to be honest here, the "Moral Crusaders" would bash the crap out of them."
It is this very victim complex why some of you repeat the same process. You want perfection from the people you treat like shit and then complain when even the nicest among them finally have enough and say something
If a fraction of the same posts to you were made or even a fraction of the same vicerol was used you would be whining for days about how hateful people are to you. And you are someone who looks for fights. For someone who has constantly tried to treat people better then she is treated has finally been pushed to even her limit on how much abuse she can take before questioning the reasoning behind it and you try to pant her as the bad guy?
The irony is people like you are so used to shitting on people that try try to stay nice or even civil with them no matter how much you go on the attack, that you actually feel victimized when they get tired of being walked on. Didn't Epi apologize to both you and G? And yet the attacks persist
I would say take a look in the mirror but I don't think some people even have the ability to separate reality from fiction. The best someone can hope for is that they take their meds and fall asleep for a while
I just want people to admit they are ass flawed and screwed up as all of us are. I am sick of all the Christians who think they a righteous enough t throw the first stone.

Do I care if anyone is related or friends here ? No.
Does it bother me that people hide who they are friends or relatives with here for deceitful reasons ? Yes.

Do I care who is dating who or having intimacy with here ? No.
Do I care that some of those individuals hide it yet bash others for being "perverts" ? Yes.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621453 Feb 8, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm even having a hard time identifying the players here. I know you are BenAdam and also Duane. There seem to be others with a "real" name in addition to the Topix name. Posters sometimes call a person by one name, sometimes the other, sometimes by initials.
It's very confusing, and it's impossible to figure out who is on what side.
I wish somebody would do a chart or something to assist the reader.
It's like Eagle12 said. Every thing is known unless it's unknown and the things that are unknown to the ones that know it's unknown are known to the ones that don't know it's known.

Is it clear now?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621455 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I think some people are so used to lying and convincing themselves of whatever new 'hat' they have decided to wear on Topix that they actually forget they used to pretend something different
Of course its absurd
It makes zero sense to a sane person that someone who lied for four years about their beliefs would STILL keep slipping back into old habits of quoting the Bible and Jesus to start fights despite pretty much going full anti-Christian for a while here to kiss up to some of the new posters. Or to think claiming it is "Topix Christian" and "Topix Jesus" they have a problem with actually allows them to play both sides when they refuse to say where they stand on Christianity and Jesus on a personal level
But Topix attracts all kinds
And in my experience, the worse the liar someone is, the more they actually start to believe their own lies
It is funny to observe from a distance. Annoying when up close
(T) Peace
lol. It always funny to me because what you describing is a game. For one as I write before, I don't think any atheist writing on this billboard no matter what they say. They can believe I not no Christian either, that they right, it not bother me one bit.

You bring up the point that make me always laugh when I see they play the game. They claim they not no Christian or they now ex Christian or they atheist or can't state what philosophy they
believe---but then they go quote bible and Jesus against the writer that say they is a Christian---oy!lol!LOL

Topix Jesus or Topix Christian don't make any sense because topix not invent Jesus and topix not forcing no one on here to claim they is a Christian.

The thing that is just mysterious to me is why any Christian writing here would feel bad about what a bunch of Ex Christians, so called atheists, or those that not even know what they believe say to them on this internet billboard. How can people like that make any Christian feel bad on here?

To be honest though is only one or two Christians I see on here let writers like that get to them. But that game so obvious every Christian should be able to see through it and either ignore the writer, laugh at the writer, or tell the writer how stupid they can be quoting the bible or Jesus to them the Christian and yet they reject the same bible and Jesus, lol. That so funny and hilarious! I know what you mean Skombolis.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#621456 Feb 8, 2014
Romans chapter 1 has a couple of verses that have probably been shared more then most other verses. I am going to leave those famous verses out and see if there is anything that applies to what I have seen going on here in this thread the past few days.

Can someone help me out here?

From the NIV Romans chapter 1
20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Continued From The Message
28-32 Since they didn’t bother to acknowledge God, God quit bothering them and let them run loose. And then all hell broke loose: rampant evil, grabbing and grasping, vicious backstabbing. They made life hell on earth with their envy, wanton killing, bickering, and cheating. Look at them: mean-spirited, venomous, fork-tongued God-bashers. Bullies, swaggerers, insufferable windbags! They keep inventing new ways of wrecking lives. They ditch their parents when they get in the way. Stupid, slimy, cruel, cold-blooded. And it’s not as if they don’t know better. They know perfectly well they’re spitting in God’s face. And they don’t care—worse, they hand out prizes to those who do the worst things best!

Back to NIV Romans Chapter 2
2 You, therefore, have no excuse,<""" "><> you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.<""" "><> 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches<""" "><> of his kindness,<"" ""><> forbearance<"" ""><> and patience,<"" ""><> not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?<"" ""><>
5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath<""" "><>, when his righteous judgment<""" "><> will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#621457 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed that you actually read all that crap.
My eyes bled just scrolling past it all as fast as I could.
Hats off to you!
You wicked son of SATAN!!!!!!!!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621459 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want people to admit they are ass flawed and screwed up as all of us are. I am sick of all the Christians who think they a righteous enough t throw the first stone.
??? What you want?

Who the heck you think cares about what you friggin want writer?

You're a screwed up in the brain lying pill popper. Which Christian on here ever tell you they part of the Born Again Denomination Liar? Why you Lie and use number of people in a denomination and claim it's number of Christians Liar?

You claim you have God and Jesus Liar---go tell them why you Lie and what you want.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#621460 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
To those reading these posts, you have to ask yourself, do you really want to submit to the Christian brainwashing and turn out as messed up as the "christians" fighting on this thread?
I mean really?
If those reading these posts don't want to become part of the Christian religion then so be it. The last time I respond to you I show how Christianity is growing all over the world, you ignore it because you can't refute it. You think if a few crazed half dead nutcases like you reject Christianity that it matter to Christianity? LOL.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#621461 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Nice song and a great band. It's been a while since I have listened to them.

Well then, you must know how long me and Lou Gramm have been waiting? lol

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621462 Feb 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the names of innocent children on an international forum that's known for trolls and stalkers. Saying you're sorry is useless. Saying you won't do it again is useless.
I thought you were just crazy. I didn't know you were a sociopath.
The information is out. It's been copied and quoted just today.
It's irreversible. You can't unring a bell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qkfR9NHtNSYXX
Yes, she screwed up. At least she had the decency to admit it and not make pathetic excuses for it or try to justify it.

I deliberately left out names in my "accusations". I just wanted the Luci bashing to stop. All Luci ever did here was get involved with me and stopped being a Christian. She has gotten shot for that for months. No wonder she has an "attitude".
All Luci did was not hide the truth. That made her "dangerous" it seems.

And me pointing out that Christians do the same thing has brought out page after page of vitriol to defend the "Hive".

Skom is right. I am being rude and vicious. I am not in the physical or mental shape right now to play PC games.

I see no saints here, just a few people ashamed to admit they are just as bad as those they bash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 973,902
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LAWEST100 654,254
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min here 64,240
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 18 min Peter Ross 842
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Annaleigh 106,578
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min bad bob 183,188
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr hpcaban 9,379
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,918
More from around the web