“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#621214 Feb 8, 2014
LCD wrote:
This thread sure was a lot better when the atheists were here.
I know Ben is a christian, but i didnt know Divinity, and Karl were also..........

#621215 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when you judge your fellow christians, I might care what you think.
No Stress does all the time. She/he is very upfront with them.........

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#621216 Feb 8, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Luci asked her to post the conversations and she specifically said to unedit them.
That is a lie.

I did not ask Serah to post any private messages nor did I ask her to post my children's names.

The mods can read, unlike you.

#621217 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>I know Ben is a christian, but i didnt know Divinity, and Karl were also..........
Oh. I see. Very amusing and knight like.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#621218 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
The only thing I assumed was that you and ben thought Epi was my mom.
All I want to know now is if not Epi who?
I wont even go into asking why? You two are sick puppies. You should really get back together. Just promise us you wont have children. Please!!!
You poor orphan, don't even know who your parent are.

Why not just post it here yourself and clear up the whole mess.

I never said Epi was your mother. I said you ara a momma's boy who runs in here to bash me anytime I confront a single one of your FB ladies.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#621219 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying I posted sexual things to you?......Prove it.....
I didn't say that.

You said you "never posted" to me. You have responded to hundreds of my posts here.
Please learn to use the English language properly.

#621220 Feb 8, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke, er Larry.....wheeze....wheeze.... I am your father.
LOL..........opens arms, big big smile) DADDY!!!!!!!!!!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#621221 Feb 8, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue - Instead of repeatedly asking your imaginary "god" to do this for you, over, and over, and over, thru out your entire life without him doing it for you, why don't you try growing up and using some self control?
And no matter how many times I repeat it, I guess it doesn't get thru the Christian brainwashing of hate. God loves >>>ALL<<< souls. And so MUST everyone who wants to pass their judgment and enter Heaven. There is NO "us vs them". We are >>>ALL<<< souls created by God.
Prime time with Seen
Oh shut up Seen... with your crazy, "flying-through-the-Unive rse" self.... can you confirm that there is water on Mars???

#621222 Feb 8, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
I got a warning from topix for the above post....*what* is going on? I have only received one other warning, that was on new years day. Guess they think I am offensive for mentioning a county in Michigan? Sigh...
Is happened to me a bunch recently also. With nothing offensive at all in the comment. It might be some glitch they are having.

#621223 Feb 8, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Larry,
Maybe I should have read back. I still haven't. Just have really limited time right now. My intent was not to make light of something serious as I didn't even know the details. But I'm actually glad you posted this so I had the chance to explain. When I get some time I may try to catch up some
(T) Peace
I apologize I was po'ed he gets away with that chit to often. And his post was VERY offensive, but i shouldn't have said anthing, it was clear you hadn't read back.
Sorry.........

#621224 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that.

You said you "never posted" to me. You have responded to hundreds of my posts here.
Please learn to use the English language properly.
lol

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#621225 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah.

Your excuses are not evidence and I'm very familiar with Facebook.

More fiction.
And I built my own computer so pretty savy myself Luci.

Not fiction and you know it. You got pissed off and deleted yourself from the Facebook group because you didn't like that they offered you advice you asked for.

#621226 Feb 8, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
I will condense what I wrote before:
I find it sad that some find more pleasure in spinning tales than nurturing the friendships they have. Those of you that find pleasure in picking on the mean Ole Christians, have at it...you taught this one a lesson. Perhaps you think the "He said she said" honestly matters. Not to me. Simply my own unasked for opinion.
I always appreciate your insight. I'm just about done here. As i was posting to ben and luci, I kept thinking how much i hate being drug into this kind of crap. Its childish, its like I'm back in HS or GS even. But I do feel the need to defend myself and others.

I often think when I'm on topix of stories of children who commit suicide because of social media bullying. I think, how can they know any better when we as adults engage in this behavior. We sure cant teach them anything. Do as i say? Not as I do?

Any way, this last episode about does it for me. I dont need to be here. I have been on topix since its inception , and have learned alot of things, and thats what i'll miss is the different perspectives, and all of the interesting information passed around, and of course the witty humor and friendships, albeit that was never a goal for me here.

Any way I appreciate your input No Stress......

#621227 Feb 8, 2014
As far as credible sources go, I'd be more likely to believe NASA than a topix christian, this is pretty interesting;

<quoted text>
Editor's Update (Sept. 26): NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has discovered that there is water locked up in the Martian dirt, with each cubic foot of surface soil made up of 2 percent water. See our full story on the Mars water discovery and our gallery below:
http://www.space.com/17048-water-on-mars.html
<quoted text>

I like what you bring to the thread Seen.

The Mars discovery is fascinating and there's plenty of info on it for those wishing to explore reality.

#621228 Feb 8, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
amazingly, light travels at the speed of light
who would have thought
And here you always try to pass your self off as the smartest in the room.

I hope I really dont have to explain myself on what i meant by SPEED.

But let me know, I'll dumb it down for you if I have to..........

“Love much, trust none”

There

#621229 Feb 8, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never been a 'friend' of Duane, but did TMail him a couple of messages letting him know I was praying for his good health back when I believed he had liver cancer. Duane has often told me how little he thinks of me, publicly in here so no need to pussyfoot around on that one, and I still prayed for his good health; and until now, this has been private between the two of us, as far as I am aware.
Funny how there is no mention of any of us caring or praying for him though...... when he tosses his insults in our direction!!
I have no problem with you and lest "the spin doctors" run amock, you are not one of the women I was referring to.

#621230 Feb 8, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, ok, I will quit pissing on christians
I had no idea that they liked it
Hey Karl, Do you know what the funniest thing about this whole thing is?

Its when when Ben posted to Skom that, among other things, pissing on people was normal behavior..........

LMAO..........

I have no doubt its normal behavior for him..........

#621231 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. If anything I showed that there are vibrant and human women here who are scared to death to let anyone know it lest they be bashed by their fellow Christians.
Why should any woman be ashamed to be sexually active ?
You have a real sick attitude towards women.
Spin it any way you want Ben, but for you to try and put what you said to make me look like the bad guy? Now thats just hilarious.

#621232 Feb 8, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>And I built my own computer so pretty savy myself Luci.

Not fiction and you know it. You got pissed off and deleted yourself from the Facebook group because you didn't like that they offered you advice you asked for.
Nope. Your mind reading skills are as poor as your Facebook search skills.

I left all groups, downloaded all my data and closed my old account, when I got a new account I returned to some of the groups I was in, just not that one, I didn't spend much time in there and once I left christianity I was even less interested.

I have read nothing but whining over me leaving, then, around Oct/Nov last year, this silly gossip started, apparently to prove me wrong about saying y'all gossip about topix posters in there.

Well, you've all shown me.

LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#621233 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest LW...most of the time it is not worth it.
On occasion though...I read something...such as your post a few weeks ago...or as Anna's above...that will trigger thoughts within my mind. It is those times that I am glad that I checked in.
Speaking of dust...reminds me of this...
http://www.hahnfamilies.com/Comics/Peanuts/Pa...
Your comic strip me reminds me of when I was a kid use to get dirt and water and make mud cakes and used old tin cans for play time dishes.

Anytime I throw a pharse or words and you want to build something beautiful from them just take it and run with cause it going to come out of you in some special way thru your thoughts and fingers. Remember the people in this world love to read beauty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min StarC 578,797
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Christian with Jesus 817,355
Why didn't A320's advanced technology stop Adr... 8 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Seentheotherside 39,943
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 12 min thetruth 9,214
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 21 min Roly 96
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 37 min Neelakaran 5,917
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 270,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,199
More from around the web