Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621312 Feb 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>He seems to very insulted to have someone think Epi is his mother. If I were Epi I would take that as a grave insult.

"There's something rotten in Michigan."
Lol. I have to agree.

He wasn't even my best guess, well, you know who I think it is but I'd protect that identity if my guess turned out to be right, don't say it! Lol.

Poor guy has enough troubles, look at the mother fer f*cks sake.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#621313 Feb 8, 2014
Guess what? For some reason, this laptop of my Grandson's (still haven't caught up with him yet, arrangements changed 'cause of the heat) has started to 'jump' when scrolling back! I decided to look back for those postings for 'proof' and got caught up in some depressing postings along the way, but carried on jumping back. Went way too far back... and then started thinking, is it really necessary? Not only do I not have the time to spare, but thinking also enough has been enough. Let the past stay where it is, learn through experience, and move on. And found this....page 225628 posting number, dated Jan 2, 2011

Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Micah..
My, my you are asking us to ask a lot of questions about our God..You seem to forget that we are part of God's play for us not that we allow God into our play.. Why should we look thru the rear view mirror at all our sins..They have been forgiven, before we even commited them.Rather we should be looking out the front window..This is where we are going..This is where we will continue to meet with God.. There is no need to be pulling a semi trailor filled with our past regrets and doubts.. That is just dragging us down..
So, this is one reason I prefer to answer the questions that God is asking us not what we are asking of Him.. I find this much more revealing as to what our true God is all about.. I have mentioned a few of them off and on..Like when God asked Adam.."Where are you?" when He really was asking Adam if he knew where he was..Much more important question, Or my favorite question..
"Do you know how much I love you?"
God really wants to know..That is the question I have been working on for quite some time..I am finding that my tiny little mind cannot begin to understand the depth of God's love for me, of all people..For me this is where the rubber meets the road..Thou shall place no other Gods before me..
Just some suggestions.. Nothing bad about asking questions..I fully agree.. We all have our own, don't we..
I just discovered that Charles Stanley is not on this morning..I hope nothing has happeend to him.I have been concerned,as you may know..
Ham

Truths replied;

GREAT post!

THAT"S ~our~ HAM , IN FORM !(c:

What I did do, was go back to my past and find a continuing conversation with CBart, and bring forth happy memories, instead of those that are intended to prove lies. And decided to share them with you... obviously, I have altered the names to those here on Topix, and am not breaking any rules.

"August 13, 2011
Serah
8/13, 11:14am
Serah

HI to you too, dearest friend Bart and your lovely Cathleen; I have a new comparison of life and it is the evolution of the caterpillar into a butterfly. GOD has given the caterpillar the ability to evolve by the nutrients contained within and lo and behold, at the end of the evolutionary period, a magnificent butterfly emerges. Imagine the caterpillar, going through fine times into a cocoon and the exhilaration of emerging as a butterfly??!! And imagine us, at the end of our lives, and filled with the nutrients of GOD evolving into a beautiful Soul; the more we nourish our bodies, with love and with good works, the more we will have when we move into the next realm!!
Serah
8/13, 11:16am
Serah

Like the waterbugs and the caterpillars, we will all lose good friends and loved ones, only to meet when the time is right according to GOD and our own fulfillment's.. We have indeed much to look forward to; GOD Bless, it is good to have you in my thoughts, Serah and Prince Pugstar
Serah
Serah

P.S. I hope you and your Driver had a GRAND day out xx
August 15, 2011
CBart
8/15, 5:51pm
CBart

Yes! Of course I "feel" you near and praying for me Serah! Got to get you to come be with us and soak up the goodness that does'nt get on the stuff that purports to be "news". Youre in our prayers Girl.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#621314 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh....But you are NOT Epi...Are you?
Thank God I am not.

I lost all respect for you when you chose to believe and spread the gossip RA was bashing me with.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621315 Feb 8, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>Also the reason I'm not running back and looking for posts of yours here is because I have a life outside of here. It's one if the reasons I rarely post in the FB page and even less here. I'm busy living in the real world to make this the be all end all of my existence. You seem to spend a lot if time on Topix, try getting out a little...then the shit here wouldn't bother you as much as it obviously does.
So you set aside precious time just to lie about me?

I feel special oh so special.. Tralala..

You may go attend to your busy life now, thanks for the amusement.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#621316 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I read something about this religious fascination with cursing, it's ridiculous to me that people that are ok with murder, rape, incest, bigotry, racism, libel and slander, think swear words are "bad".
"Swearing. Because sometimes "gosh darn" and "meanie head" just don't cover it."
They even invented "gosh darn it" to replace "goddamn it".
Goddamn hypocrites.
I meant fussing at the girls, But I agree what you just said is crazy. It's ok to murdlize the chick , just don't swear when you do it . lol
One of my goody goody friends said oh fudge it.
Fudge it? MMn kay , Hey I should have ask her.....but can I fudge the cherry? lol

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621317 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I have to agree.
He wasn't even my best guess, well, you know who I think it is but I'd protect that identity if my guess turned out to be right, don't say it! Lol.
Poor guy has enough troubles, look at the mother fer f*cks sake.
It explains a lot.

I thought, way back when, that letting my daughter be raised in a Christian home was a good idea.
Lately I feel that it was the cruelest thing I could have done if it was anything like this "family".

#621318 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your f*cking gawd!
Will you stop lying, haven't you caused enough trouble?
Epi's web of lies continues.
I don't know if my post worked, as it didn't show up, but this is the last posting that Topix took me to.

I think it is very appropriate to post it here.... You may not think you are cruel with your words, nor consider the impact they may have, but many do.

***"August 13, 2011
Serah
Serah

HI to you too, dearest friend Bart and your lovely Cathleen; I have a new comparison of life and it is the evolution of the caterpillar into a butterfly. GOD has given the caterpillar the ability to evolve by the nutrients contained within and lo and behold, at the end of the evolutionary period, a magnificent butterfly emerges. Imagine the caterpillar, going through fine times into a cocoon and the exhilaration of emerging as a butterfly??!! And imagine us, at the end of our lives, and filled with the nutrients of GOD evolving into a beautiful Soul; the more we nourish our bodies, with love and with good works, the more we will have when we move into the next realm!!
Serah
Serah

Like the waterbugs and the caterpillars, we will all lose good friends and loved ones, only to meet when the time is right according to GOD and our own fulfillment's.. We have indeed much to look forward to; GOD Bless, it is good to have you in my thoughts, Serah and Prince Pugstar
Serah
Serah

August 15, 2011
CBart
CBart

Yes! Of course I "feel" you near and praying for me Serah! Got to get you to come be with us and soak up the goodness that does'nt get on the stuff that purports to be "news". Youre in our prayers Girl.

Let bygones be bygones....

I have received a reprimand from the Topix Moderators (the first one I have had) and acknowledged it. I will also say that I have deserved the warning, and apologise to all I offended in any way. Serah

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621319 Feb 8, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
People: "Look up into the sky! It's a plane... it's a bird..no.. it's... it's... Astral Boy!
Kung Fu Master: "It is... Flying Monkey!"
Quin (standing astute): "No folks, it's just Seen and his spirit guide thingy trying to save the universe again. He's going to converse with beings from the astral plane."
Have a safe ride Seen and please tell Le le the Asstral Parasite, hell ho.

Hey...that's a Jackie Chan movie..:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#621320 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw the Story out here....I was stating that I did not send any sexual PM's to you.......
I never said you did.
You wrote that you "never posted to me".

You do know the difference between "posting" and PMing" right ?

Learn to use the language properly or STFU.

No wonder the ladies are afraid to be honest here, the "Moral Crusaders" would bash the crap out of them.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621321 Feb 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
When I was a child I once said "darn". My dad looked at me and said "Jesus knows what you really meant.".
I was confused...I didn't know that "darn" meant "damn".
I figured I would go to hell so you better believe that I didn't say it again.
Then I grew up...figured if saying the word "darn" would send me to hell...then I didn't stand a chance anyway. So then I said "darn" all I wanted...sometimes I even said "dang".
I like to live on the edge.
Saying "dang/darn" will however lead to "damn". Kind of like drugs...I suppose.
Shades of damn , there is light damn and deep dark damn lol
Then there is hot damn which is less than got damn which is less than a full god damn.
But then there is dang it all and god dammit, so what to do ? Come big or stay at home?
heheheh

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621322 Feb 8, 2014
Epi’s web of lies.

Post #621019

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually took his comment to mean Epi was lying about only telling me he is "RUDE".
He could think that, he read Epi's PMs to me. All of them.
You think you're helping her don't you?
Are you trying to get me to post my private conversations with her? It won't work, I leave lower level demon behaviour to christians.
You think it's crude to post about cyber sex? Well, I agree with you there, however, I wanted it to come from me.
Enough people speak for me and invent sh!t already.

Epiphany2 wrote:
I don't Private message Duane......There are no "All of them"

Have him post them here or be quiet about your Lies…..

****Check it out, she falsely accuses me of lying whilst simultaneously lying about what I actually posted.****

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Priceless. Epi, I’m not dealing with your liar minions other than to ridicule them, anymore.

You are a vicious two faced, lying bi!ch and I will expose every single one of your lies.

NO ONE accused you of sending PMs of any kind to BenAdam.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621323 Feb 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I meant fussing at the girls, But I agree what you just said is crazy. It's ok to murdlize the chick , just don't swear when you do it . lol
One of my goody goody friends said oh fudge it.
Fudge it? MMn kay , Hey I should have ask her.....but can I fudge the cherry? lol
Lol. I know what you meant, it was a nice opportunity for me to share something relevant to the golden shower room.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621324 Feb 8, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You are already in a hell of your own making.
You should visit mine, you wont want to leave.:)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621325 Feb 8, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm basically saying that you're a phallus. I thought perhaps that you would understand that later... but obviously not.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621326 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> nothing making nothing explode and out of nothing came rocks and rocks made planets rocks became people rocks became animals and rocks became plants.
Basically that what an atheist believe. That is not reality or science. That is science fiction bedtime story fairytale foolishness for delusional adults claiming they atheist, that is worse than any story in the bible.
A atheist claiming 'reality' is laughable and a joke.
I agree with some of it... sorta

Something making nothing explode and out of nothing came rocks and rockers made the planet rock! because people rocks and roll, all animals and rock and roll ROCK
Gave us an eargasm!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621327 Feb 8, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> nothing making nothing explode and out of nothing came rocks and rocks made planets rocks became people rocks became animals and rocks became plants.
Basically that what an atheist believe. That is not reality or science. That is science fiction bedtime story fairytale foolishness for delusional adults claiming they atheist, that is worse than any story in the bible.
A atheist claiming 'reality' is laughable and a joke.
oy!lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621328 Feb 8, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if my post worked, as it didn't show up, but this is the last posting that Topix took me to.
I think it is very appropriate to post it here.... You may not think you are cruel with your words, nor consider the impact they may have, but many do.
***"August 13, 2011
Serah
Serah
Serah
Serah
Serah
Serah
August 15, 2011
CBart
CBart
Let bygones be bygones....
I have received a reprimand from the Topix Moderators (the first one I have had) and acknowledged it. I will also say that I have deserved the warning, and apologise to all I offended in any way. Serah
I have no idea what your mad obsession with the departed has to do with me but for the record, I'm not interested in being lost with the dead.

I'm not feeling terribly forgiving of someone who would endanger my children right now, you know damn well I had real issues with cyber stalkers last year, separate to your "family group" nonsense, or maybe not so separate, since it lessened considerably after I left.

See if you can control yourself in future and I'll reconsider accepting your lame apology.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621329 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I'm willing to try, are you my moh-muh-ma- mother?:) j/k .....Anakin said...Young Epi are you my mother?

Oh Noes! My mommy said......hahahah
My boy is crazy!

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#621330 Feb 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Are you?

lol

#621331 Feb 8, 2014
These scriptures were hanging on the wall in the office that I resigned in that time, when the new CEO was making my life miserable. I decided to take holidays to get away from her, and perhaps give me time to adapt to her controlling way, but the name of the street that we drove into to get to the accommodation, was her surname! That told me that you cannot run from your problems, you need to tackle them and overcome them.

***23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.***

These scriptures were the only ones I ever had hanging on any work wall, and once I did resign, I realise I was using those scriptures to aid me in knowing that she was one who fitted this :3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,:

And I knew GOD would not want me to be working for this 'lady' who described herself as a control freak; so there was no fear about having no income in the future, there was just Faith that I could budget what I had and that I would have enough to see me through. The job I have now is the best job that I have ever had, and gets better all the time. Absolutely love it.....

We have had reason for Prayer in our Facebook family group, and I wanted to look for a passage out of my book "Angelic Dreams" and found this...

Worrying about choosing a particular job or partner?
Do not let your peace of mind be determined by a decision you have made.
Are you going to determine your welfare by a potential mistake?
You are more important than that!
Seize every moment....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min The Hangman 974,013
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 654,666
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min ROCCO 65,109
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 52 min Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 1 hr T rules 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr T rules 45,317
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,980
More from around the web