Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621135 Feb 7, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
"The local post office stays busy with mail routed this way for the postmark. The "Hell" stamp is especially popular with people paying taxes and alimony."
http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
At least know something about a place before you choose it as a location. Sheesh....But its on me for inquiring as a local.:P
There's one in Norway as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

I always route my mail through Phuket, Thailand

:-)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#621137 Feb 7, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
"The local post office stays busy with mail routed this way for the postmark. The "Hell" stamp is especially popular with people paying taxes and alimony."
http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
At least know something about a place before you choose it as a location. Sheesh....But its on me for inquiring as a local.:P
That's crazy, I live close to Hell For Certain in kentucky. leslie county is across pine mountain from me, very few miles. Yeah, the name is suitable for the location, Hyden is a whole lot of nothing, Hell For Certain! sorry i just thought it was crazy, didn't know so many Hells existed!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#621138 Feb 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>There's one in Norway as well.

Ooh, Norway is civilised. I like.

(I'll change my location if it offends thee NS :-)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#621139 Feb 7, 2014
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here to be chivalrous. When you made a categorical statement such as no christian woman could possibly send out sexual PMs, I'm here to tell you that's a blatant lie, since I have proof for it (from lifeloser).
Why would you share such a thing as that ? If you had a topix account -I could give you a little info on what is going on in her life as we speak- I don't think it is public yet.... I have not read ahead yet.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#621140 Feb 7, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
I will condense what I wrote before:
I find it sad that some find more pleasure in spinning tales than nurturing the friendships they have. Those of you that find pleasure in picking on the mean Ole Christians, have at it...you taught this one a lesson. Perhaps you think the "He said she said" honestly matters. Not to me. Simply my own unasked for opinion.
I don't pick on anyone. If a poster wants to attack me, I'll defend myself.

Otherwise, I try to agree to disagree sometimes.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#621142 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you share such a thing as that ? If you had a topix account -I could give you a little info on what is going on in her life as we speak- I don't think it is public yet.... I have not read ahead yet.
Hahaha, great.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621143 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
****this from a sick ash sniffer who wants to alter young homosexual people's DNA to make them "straight", posts other people's little children's names on topix and even b!tches about people who have died, then claims to "follow" the jesus, it'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic****
iyai! lady. I not look in for 3 days and you >still talking about what people do to you on facebook?

Is you fault and you agree is your fault, so why you still going on and on and on and on about it for?

What you think going to happen? you think if you keep cussing and run a temper tantrum everyday the Christians that you railing against going to do like you and don't claim Jesus?

It seem like you want to make the Christians that you think do you something on facebook feel guilt and shame and somehow you going to chastise them by judging them because they claim Jesus---and yet you reject Jesus.

You just look vindictive small and petty and full of envy and bitterness because all the attacking and cussing you doing none of the Christians you attacking going to give in and reject Jesus like you.

Any Christian on here you attacking feel shame or guilt because you attacking them is a weak sniffling runt. Because it's absurd and ludicrous for a Christian that claim to follow Jesus on here make you a person that reject and turn you back on Jesus Christ make them feel guilt or shame. The Christian should laugh at you.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#621144 Feb 7, 2014
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did somebody call my name??? Yes, Lucy, you promised me that you wouldn't reveal all the dirt that you had on all those Atheist that you trashed. I am the one who invited you to the Christian Family group because it was you that wrote to me about all the hateful Atheist and you wanted to learn more about God. Actually, It was the Grace Message that you were interested in. Oh How you just Loved being in that group and you felt all <quote> " giddy" because of all the love you felt there. You also said and I quote " It is so much better than being around all the hate that is spewed in topix from the Atheist" < unquote>.. I have watched in amazement how you suddenly decided to switch just because your inlaws who just happened to be Catholic tried to take your boys away if you did not receive a mental evaluation. Epi was trying to help you so she just suggested that maybe you should go ahead and get a mental evaluation. Most mothers would do whatever it took so I can understand why Epi would tell you that. The things you wrote in that group were rather odd. You were either drunk or you were mentally sick. I am not being mean, just a very obvious recognition that something was wrong with you. You then began a cyber relationship with Duane and even told us all that you two were engaged. It wasn't long after that, you flipped out and started accusing all those who befriended you of being two faced hypocrites. It was not our fault that you lost your kids. You were happy that your long lost son finally reunited with you is the last private message that I have from you. Serah is NOT lying Lucy and you know darn well she isn't. YOU have done nothing but lie, accuse, and bashed any of us that tried to be your friend. I have read countless post of that and still never outed you for the fraud that you are until now.....NOW go ahead and call me a liar. I private messaged your cyber love too and still have his return messages, So don't even try to start your crap with me over him. If you cant keep a relationship with ALL these other people, is it the fault of ALL these other people or could it be LUCY...Get real girl and stop being a fake..You were never any good at it. Your lies will and have caught up with you..
She may not remember that she posted all of that there in FB- high stress and emotional upheaval can do that-

but I thank you for stepping up. You remember it the same way the rest of us have posted -right here at topix.

Hopefully- this will be her wake up call to healing and growing.

Location hidden

#621145 Feb 7, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai! lady. I not look in for 3 days and you >still talking about what people do to you on facebook?

Is you fault and you agree is your fault, so why you still going on and on and on and on about it for?

What you think going to happen? you think if you keep cussing and run a temper tantrum everyday the Christians that you railing against going to do like you and don't claim Jesus?

It seem like you want to make the Christians that you think do you something on facebook feel guilt and shame and somehow you going to chastise them by judging them because they claim Jesus---and yet you reject Jesus.

You just look vindictive small and petty and full of envy and bitterness because all the attacking and cussing you doing none of the Christians you attacking going to give in and reject Jesus like you.

Any Christian on here you attacking feel shame or guilt because you attacking them is a weak sniffling runt. Because it's absurd and ludicrous for a Christian that claim to follow Jesus on here make you a person that reject and turn you back on Jesus Christ make them feel guilt or shame. The Christian should laugh at you.
It'd be pretty cool if they laughed, better for them as well as laughter keeps you young.

*looks around*

My mama always said I'd "raise hell" someday, now that's funny.

Self defence is quite a different matter to attacking but it ok writer, no one expects you to understand reality.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#621146 Feb 7, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
Hmm
How can someone quote the Bible and a parable from Jesus to try to criticize someone else's faith yet refuse to admit if they even believe the Bible or in Jesus?
I feel bad for the fence. It has no say in who straddles it. Poor thing probably has wood-rot!
Skombolis writer I wonder the same thing. It must be the topix internet game thing going on.

Is like someone that never play tennis in they life--or try and play tennis but quit because they could not hack it---going up to andre agassi one of the best professional tennis player and criticize how andre agassi play tennis. Agassi would think the person absurd.

So how can a person that turn they back on Jesus, or never make the effort to follow or claim Jesus--criticize those that claim and follow Jesus? that is a big 'ol LOL to me. But some Christians fall for it from the unbeliever---that is a mystery to me.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#621147 Feb 7, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You show "Hell Michigan" as your location. As I spend time there...and as I said, sent my taxes from the post office simply for the "Hell" stamp by the United States Post Office for the IRS worker opening it, as I have done so every year since I moved back to Michigan....Sorry, local garbage. <<shrugs>> Humor lost.....
So I guess Hell is real, LOL.

Another real place here in Oz is the Styx River, in the bush near Armidale.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styx_River_%28Ne...
http://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/visitin...
http://www.armidale.info/nationalparks/styxri...

It's actually a very beautiful place, but I guess some early settler thought it was pretty hellish there.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#621148 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not taking anymore lying, crazed christians today.
Guess a bit more accurately and I'll reconsider.
Of course you don't have any evidence, just accusations, and accusations are all you and your friends need to smear someones good name. Truth is beyond your comprehension.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#621149 Feb 7, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai! lady. I not look in for 3 days and you >still talking about what people do to you on facebook?
Why the hell are you jumping in?

Geezus.

Location hidden

#621150 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>She may not remember that she posted all of that there in FB- high stress and emotional upheaval can do that-

but I thank you for stepping up. You remember it the same way the rest of us have posted -right here at topix.

Hopefully- this will be her wake up call to healing and growing.
lmfaao @ your bullsh!t

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#621151 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I have no issue with you, nor have I ever but I don't think anything pertaining to me is your business, haven't spoken to you for months and you were never involved, as far as I know.
Once this mess is over, personal things pertaining to me won't be anyone's business, as for location, I can put whatever I want there.
(Did anyone from Vatican City want to go on about the time I used that location?)
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the hurt was gone before I stayed regularly.
Now it's just disgust and derision.
They can lie, malign and invent all they want, just proves me right and provides much amusement, as they dig themselves in deeper and show us what christianity is really about.
I am a Christian. I am a member of family. You chose a town in my back yard as your location, I commented. I was joking with you about a town in my neck of the woods, you turned it into something else. You and I talked only a few times. I think that some forget that I am married to an atheist. Perhaps that is why this entire argument makes no sense to me? We each pick the lines that we as the individual draw in the sand, growth is understanding others lines despite our own markings imho.

Location hidden

#621152 Feb 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell are you jumping in?

Geezus.
They all want to jump in. Just for me. I feel special.

Location hidden

#621153 Feb 7, 2014
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't have any evidence, just accusations, and accusations are all you and your friends need to smear someones good name. Truth is beyond your comprehension.
****another random christian liar with no evidence****

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#621154 Feb 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one in Norway as well.
LOL - While I don't send all my mail via "Hell" (simply save it for my taxes), I had no idea that there were 2 hell's on earth ;)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#621155 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
****another random christian liar with no evidence****
I was in the Family room when you threw your little hissy fit. I know what happened and I know you're a liar.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#621156 Feb 7, 2014
>>>ignore button<<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Richard The Lion... 80,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chuck 701,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Sammy 995,796
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 31
Harden's left handed..."Thunder!!" in Durant's ... 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1