Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620984 Feb 7, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I only brought it up because I thought it was interesting. In my original post I said there were other things but I wouldn't mention them. I will say this I have noticed it when walking also, but I couldn't tell you right now if cars happened by when it occured or not. I tend not to think so.
Thanks for the input. But I'm dropping it now, as it starting to sound like a defense and i never intended it to go that way. Anyone can take out of it what they will..........
I for one thank you. I learned its called SLI's by looking it up!! so if nothing else, i learned something new from your post...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620986 Feb 7, 2014
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifeloser aka dingbat DID in fact send out MANY SEXUAL PMs to various men. This is common knowledge on offbeat. The contents include BJs, moist lips, wet tongue, etc. I'm sure this sounds to the person in question. LOL
It is not very chivalrous to throw any ones name down this crater- but even worse to choose the one who has the most heartache in her life.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620987 Feb 7, 2014
bloop bloop clup clap wrote:
<quoted text>
you poor again idiot
learn what
J.E.D.I means in the y.e.d.i-temple.eu.austrai
you are really deervy pity you little primitive clown
I know american are cheap low IQ BASTARDS AND STUPID CLOWN WITHOUT OF ANY HS COURCES,
Bums like you everything is garbage and dumpster living locations
Bums like you are like the bedbug and coachroach one ate glue and other sucked blood. But stink bugs just roll around in dung all day long and sniff every post for attention is all.
Sleep tight let the bedbugs bite and the coachroaches lay eggs where the stink lays.
You had enough attention for this day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620989 Feb 7, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully I've clarified some of this stuff that Luciferr started about being family members....

Here's a bit more from Mikaela...

***Mikaela Ferreira

Oh yes. I've uncovered a lot about them but can't use any of it. I promised Grace. I almost messed up with HFY but I think I fixed it. I'll have to settle for topix posts only.
March 20, 2013
Serah Rose
3/20, 6:36am
Serah Rose

Yes, agree with you there; I can't recall which forum it was said that there are relatives amongst them, but it is not surprising. Glad you worked things out ****

Uncovered a lot about them?? Them being the atheists that were in here bashing Christians!!

Ahh; let the truth come out!!
Lmao.

You making up stuff and assigning a bogus identity to me, is truth?

You've really lost it, quit sniffing ash and prove that I (LuciFerr) have any connection to this new character "Mikaela".

Confused liars are the funniest.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620990 Feb 7, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we were pretty innocent about who to let into our Family Facebook until we found out that IANS had invaded us and was trying to make friends with our real families and relatives. There were only a few who were deleted, because we were not sure of motives...... But, the motives are starting to make themselves very, very clear!!
I blocked Duanne as soon as I saw that John added him- I also let John know that we can not add people with out voting on it~ he does not use his real name like the rest of us do.
I had not been to topix in awhile- so I did not know who Luci was- that is why I didnt want her added. It was around the same time when people were saying that someone was making up stuff about the 'family' and reporting it to topix.... I thought that Lucy was part of that scheme. SO I just didn't post on the family page as often....

I have my friend list private at FB- but not everyone does- so that is always a problem for me too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620992 Feb 7, 2014
IMO wrote:
<quoted text>
"But I never kiss and tell."
Or in this case P*ss and tell

Just a joke.....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620993 Feb 7, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never been a 'friend' of Duane, but did TMail him a couple of messages letting him know I was praying for his good health back when I believed he had liver cancer. Duane has often told me how little he thinks of me, publicly in here so no need to pussyfoot around on that one, and I still prayed for his good health; and until now, this has been private between the two of us, as far as I am aware.
Funny how there is no mention of any of us caring or praying for him though...... when he tosses his insults in our direction!!
It doesnt surprise me one bit.

I'm fully aware of how well both duane and luci have been treated in here, even though they both have failed to return the favor. I at times have been amazed at the patience shown them.

He's a scoundrel, and has been from day one. He knew what he was doing when he threw out those scandulous accusations and attributed them to the christian women here instead of Luci.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620994 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
you poor again idiot
learn what
J.E.D.I means in the y.e.d.i-temple.eu.austrai
you are really deervy pity you little primitive clown
I know american are cheap low IQ BASTARDS AND STUPID CLOWN WITHOUT OF ANY HS COURCES,
Bums like you everything is garbage and dumpster living locations
Whatever you say Dark Nader! Don't fergit yer football helmet an litesaber! LOL!
Aaaahahahahahah!

#620995 Feb 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one thank you. I learned its called SLI's by looking it up!! so if nothing else, i learned something new from your post...
You've been a bright light here (no pun intended). I find your posts intriguing and interesting.
right

Montréal, Canada

#620997 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not very chivalrous to throw any ones name down this crater- but even worse to choose the one who has the most heartache in her life.
I'm not here to be chivalrous. When you made a categorical statement such as no christian woman could possibly send out sexual PMs, I'm here to tell you that's a blatant lie, since I have proof for it (from lifeloser).

#620998 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You already posted you only came here to bash me.
You can dish it out but can;t take it.
Goddam coward1
Why dont you come clean Nancy?

You baited me with the 'mommy' stuff. You wanted this all to come out. Who did you two dufusses have pegged as my mom?

Are you to embarrassed at the ridiculousness of it all to say now?

Ya freak

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#621000 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
so
since you are proved dumb and low IQ educated Liar and scum.Maybe this time I will help you
WHAT IS JEDIISM
JEDISM IS FROM AUSTRAI,called austri as country of J,E,D,I,SM
they are large group blievers-mixtures of ancient wisdom,power,knowledge of many various religions,modern philosopy,and masterming of english language using as garbae to garbage low eduated folks like you
JEDISM CALL AUSTRIA EARTH AND GAYA
MAIN SUBJECT IS;
THE GOD
THE POWER
THE ALL IS ONE
THE LAST INFINITY
THE SOURCE.
Bfore experss own opinion
JEDISM at fist experience long time who is worth of such variety different opinions
go mister low IQ
klick
jedi-temple.eu Au STR IA
you find something you never heard about such humans very few existing in this world
accept my prrrrrrt.
is awesome and teach you ,how to be properly healthy and have basic low IQ patience
I don't care about your stupid mental aberrations and hangups nunzio.
Keep your insanity where it belongs Dark Nader--in that hollow space between yer ears.

#621001 Feb 7, 2014
Well I have to go now. I have a plane to catch. Its my weekend to surprise one of the christian women I have been flirting with and acting like a hero with, so they dont know which one I'm going to visit this weekend.

Heres a hint though, I'll be flying 1/2 way across the country this time so it wont be anyone close by this time..........Next weekend i'll stick closer to home.........

Happy hunting Ben..........Siwwey wabbit..........

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621003 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>I blocked Duanne as soon as I saw that John added him- I also let John know that we can not add people with out voting on it~ he does not use his real name like the rest of us do.
I had not been to topix in awhile- so I did not know who Luci was- that is why I didnt want her added. It was around the same time when people were saying that someone was making up stuff about the 'family' and reporting it to topix.... I thought that Lucy was part of that scheme. SO I just didn't post on the family page as often....

I have my friend list private at FB- but not everyone does- so that is always a problem for me too.
I read plenty of personal posts from you in the family group, I just haven't posted about them all.

Nor have I posted all the private conversations I've had with people there.

I've hinted at a couple but have not exposed the full dishonesty of some people here.

I didn't talk to you much so have no idea why you seem to think you know me at all and everything you've written about me has been full of lies and assumptions of your own creation.

I can only guess that you are trying to protect Epi and are jumping into something you don't have all the information about, because I doubt that Epi has shown all our PMs to anyone.

Based on what? Paranoia and gossip.

How's the lawd's peace working out for you?

What a testament. Whew.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621004 Feb 7, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bums like you are like the bedbug and coachroach one ate glue and other sucked blood. But stink bugs just roll around in dung all day long and sniff every post for attention is all.
Sleep tight let the bedbugs bite and the coachroaches lay eggs where the stink lays.
You had enough attention for this day.
cyber scums and insects maggots or s..hanging from y a;;;;;
are like cyber cockroaches,breathless,cowards ,hide their satan a...... cockroaches who glue to someone body(in this case you) and not able to fall down,because my blood is to sweet and give you life of importance

but stink maggots like you just roll around without of any sensible normal posts,all day long and sniff every post of my,seat on those posts like praasite,bite,scum,insult,
not knowing that s''insects like you are defeated on this topic,

go sleep and fee your bad bugs under your pillow waiting to suck little bit blood from your cabbage 1 oz brain

now you get my dear Princesin Kundegunda full of motuh farts,my last opinion about you,you poor ugly miserable widow looking for perverts,but still dead husband fit are warm in his coffin,separated your wickedness from him ,6 feet down
AT LEAST OLD GUY HAVE PEACE AND AT END SEPARATION FROM HER WIFE LILL MAGGOT OF ALL LIVING CREATURES

SESH
+smily horrible stinking fart mixed with not diagested olf beans from N.Mexico local flohmart selling old cheap food for creatures like you

so alte Pipa go away now
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621005 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say Dark Nader! Don't fergit yer football helmet an litesaber! LOL!
Aaaahahahahahah!
english please?dumb a...le

your chicken brain is to small for such awesome knowledge,
brain need only gummi hammmer and Gigamesh fart to create effect of great big bang inside of your chicken size brain
he he heeeeeee neo nazi skull

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621006 Feb 7, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt surprise me one bit.

I'm fully aware of how well both duane and luci have been treated in here, even though they both have failed to return the favor. I at times have been amazed at the patience shown them.

He's a scoundrel, and has been from day one. He knew what he was doing when he threw out those scandulous accusations and attributed them to the christian women here instead of Luci.
More inaccurate interpretations?

Spin away christian soldier.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#621008 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your stupid mental aberrations and hangups nunzio.
Keep your insanity where it belongs Dark Nader--in that hollow space between yer ears.
I always am right
send something smart to idiot,in return from idiot always will receive idiotical uneducated remarks,
you are idiot
Psalm 14...
just fool,I know this since you first time insulted me 3 years ago of 5/21/2011 camping forum,
WHAT A COMPLETE DEMENTED FOOL

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#621010 Feb 7, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mikaela Ferreira account appears to have been deleted, but the messages are still there. Perhaps there are other messages that were sent to Epi and others that can be copied and pasted in here too. Maybe when one replies to those messages, it keeps them on record?
Honestly I'm only looking for th FB post where she got all upset and pissed off cause people were trying to help her. The rest is not important to me, I don't lie and I plan on proving that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#621012 Feb 7, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's his implication...... Obviously, I don't believe you did, but he is really becoming the creep of this forum now, but perhaps, that is his intention.
I actually took his comment to mean Epi was lying about only telling me he is "RUDE".

He could think that, he read Epi's PMs to me. All of them.

You think you're helping her don't you?

Are you trying to get me to post my private conversations with her? It won't work, I leave lower level demon behaviour to christians.

You think it's crude to post about cyber sex? Well, I agree with you there, however, I wanted it to come from me.

Enough people speak for me and invent sh!t already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 854,606
"Zimbabwean President" asks Barack Obama "Do y... 9 min Funny News 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min andet1987 6,135
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Robert F 596,179
Entering Heaven? 39 min andet1987 3
Poll Why are white women jealous of us latinas (Aug '08) 42 min andet1987 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr I Am No One_ 444,291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web