Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#620879 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What shit was that? Can you provide proof?
I don't think I was there for that and barely posted anything other than greetings on that page.
Can you show this "sh!t" a couple of you have mentioned vaguely?
Or are you ok with giving false witness?
I closed my old Facebook account due to stalkers, I was bummed as I'd had that account for years. Before closing it, I left several groups and downloaded data, photos and conversations I wished to keep. I left your group without a word.
What stretch? Can you be more specific? Have you said more than two words to me before?
All these people I've hardly spoken to coming out of the wood works to defend what exactly?
Was I not supposed to repeat what Epi said to me? Well, private things I said to her were not supposed to be repeated either, sorry I took the knife out of my back.
Sheesh, I didn't even repeat everything.
You left the "Family" room without a word ? You left huffing and puffing and making all kinds of racket.
BTW Did you and Duane enjoy your gossip from the twisted information you reported to him ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#620880 Feb 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>What is your problem Duane?.....Didn't I apologize to you a few weeks ago when you posted "Sorry that I have said some things in here"...I also said "Sorry Duane...I apologize if I said anything that hurt you...and you said "That's Ok....We all have said things" (Parapharazing here).....And we moved on....Now you are acting like this....

Got caught in gossip? Talking to Luci about my son was not gossip...In fact you and Luci were what I would call gossiping if you talked about what I said to her and made such a big Lie about Larry being my son and Family members being here.....

If you can't prove any of this latest strange story.....Drop it Duane.....

What have I dished out?......You have gone off the deep end
I didn't actually think Larry was your son, that guess has naught to do with me but it's getting a strong reaction.

So, what a couple in a romantic relationship talk about, is gossip?

I told only him, how did all these people get info I gave only to you Epi?

Can you tell me that?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620881 Feb 7, 2014
I don't really miss these very much..

https://www.google.com/search...

I do miss these for bad hair days though...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620882 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No lies, Larry. No names eithe .
Do you want to see my little black book ? Isn't playing "the White Knight" getting you any attention ?
Maybe they just like "bad boys" like me.
Like I've told you, topix isnt a dating site for me. I have no need to be as desperate as that, sorry you do.

I can count on two hands the number of Tmails I have sent on topix since I registered and the majority, if not all, were replies to others.

I have no doubt your lying about your cyber affairs. I cant imagine any of these women being desperate enough to want get into a relationship with you cyber or otherwise..........
Lost In Transition

United States

#620883 Feb 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
If you want to be touched by some of the most moving talent...
Been there, done that.
Maxed out my Visa.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620884 Feb 7, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what this is about? Because i dont let you walk all over people I happen to like and respect?.......
No.

It is because you lie when you do so.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#620885 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What shit was that? Can you provide proof?
I'd have to go back to the argument you had in family but if you've truly "deleted" your FB account your replies may not be there.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I was there for that and barely posted anything other than greetings on that page.
Can you show this "sh!t" a couple of you have mentioned vaguely?
You posted quite a few times and for whatever reason had changed your name a few times on there so I had to keep asking who the heck you were as the names kept changing.

You came there one day and commented on some personal stuff going on in your life. I believe you were hoping for sympathy in regards to the situation but because people there actually cared about you and were concerned about your well being they made some suggestions on what you could do to help yourself and you lost it and deleted yourself from the group. That is the "$hit" I witnessed. You were not happy with the answers they gave you and you got angry, if you dont want a persons opinion dont ask them for advice. They were not mean or malcious to you at all, they were merely attempting to help you.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Or are you ok with giving false witness?
Am I okay giving "false witness" are you saying am ok lying? Thats a stupid question since one...no I do not lie and two I'm not lying about what happened.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I closed my old Facebook account due to stalkers, I was bummed as I'd had that account for years. Before closing it, I left several groups and downloaded data, photos and conversations I wished to keep. I left your group without a word.
Dont care about your "facebook" since you and I were never FB friends, I'm just being honest about what I witnessed in there. No one attacked you, they were just trying to help you.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What stretch? Can you be more specific? Have you said more than two words to me before?
All these people I've hardly spoken to coming out of the wood works to defend what exactly?
Was I not supposed to repeat what Epi said to me? Well, private things I said to her were not supposed to be repeated either, sorry I took the knife out of my back.
Sheesh, I didn't even repeat everything.
Basically the comments you made about Epi telling you she had family in "Australia" and you making the leap to that meaning she and sarah must be related.

I'm a non-christian but I am a memeber of their FB group because they added me. I dont post there often but am friends with many people there. I have been on opposite sides of the fence from many Christians here and have had some very heated and ugly arguments with them. We have gotten past our disagreements and they know that I will always call things as I seem them whether they like the results or not. I have seen ugly behavior from people on both sides in this thread, vulgar and uneccesary coments and such...people have to live with their own actions and the fall out of the words and things they do.

I am just here posting the truth as I saw it unfold on the FB page, if you disagree with what happened thats your choice but it doesnt change the fact that it happened but not the way you alluded to.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620886 Feb 7, 2014
I don't miss sleeping on these...

Did any of you ever use soup cans?

What we would do to look hot and sexy! LOL

Well...maybe not hot...

Or for that matter sexy...

LOL

But we sure had big hair!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620887 Feb 7, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that.
Maxed out my Visa.
We take Discover...AE...Amazon...MC... or...your debit card will do.

#620888 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I threw no one under the bus. I simply stated facts without names.
Please show us where I mentioned a single name of the women I was referring to.
Let me know when you can be honest and face the truth.
You cowards think you are better than everyone else when you are just like us.
THAT is what pisses you all off so much.
You are a sinner too, Larry. No better than anyone else.
LMAO And you call me a christian. Whose the one talking about sin?

I'll explain this to you like the child you are.

You have now said you have had cyber relationships with numerous christian women. you went on to say their sexual likes and dislikes. It doesnt matter whether you named names or not.

We've already had 1 gray boxer show up and throw Dawn under the bus. The fact you didnt reveal names has little to do with it. If anyone believes you and after having been on topix as long as i have, I am positive their are those foolish enough to believe you, they are now making their own determinations of who these women are.

Short answer Dawn is the first one you've thrown under, my guess is there will be more. You've also implicated Epi a number of times in wrong doing.

every christian woman who posts on here, someone may be thinking, hmm, I wonder if its her that 'likes to pissed on'.

Your words not mine azzhole..........
Yopu pathetic POS........
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#620889 Feb 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Maybe I should have said that instead
I don't touch you,nor ever touched before lill
PLease ?get last message,step down with this hates,and stop respond to me,
please,/keep your loud prayers as good sing about you my dear lady
I AM NONE OF YOUR AMERICAN FRIENDS,NOR CHRISTIAN,AND DESPISE HONESTLY SATANIC SPIRIT OF CHRISTIANITY MAKING WICKED FRUITS INSIDE OF ALL OF YOU?
please?worship your god and follow your own way of life,
May god bless you and your double toungues sisters and false witnessing around

look at for BT42 satanic cristal ball own in 2 WW by leader H,Himmler at 1938 leader of cristal night against about 40000 jews murdered and foreigners in germany

internet doesn't makes any fable stories,like you accuse me of it?

at jedi-temple.eu
scroll all way down this information for both of you,what means identical insignia on BT42

this skull originate from S.Africa,former posession oF H.Himmler and Otto Rahm

I just over 1 hour ago wrote last respond to your wicked sister lill?
no more mister nice guy

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620890 Feb 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
I don't really miss these very much..
I do miss these for bad hair days though...
Still enjoy my hip huggin bells. In 1970 was called bells in 2014 now call boot cut.
Or at least that is the way it is here in the west anyway.

#620891 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you can't comprehend what you read and you are denying posting to 'just checking' altogether now? Even though I showed you the posts?
Cool.
As if you're not a christian.
As usual with you, this post makes no sense.........

#620892 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't actually think Larry was your son, that guess has naught to do with me but it's getting a strong reaction.
So, what a couple in a romantic relationship talk about, is gossip?
I told only him, how did all these people get info I gave only to you Epi?
Can you tell me that?
You posted it FOOL..........

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620893 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
your righteousness is filthy fart rags soaking in swamp dung foiol fartting in czecoslovokian trailer to swine gerotippj farst blastol;'
We can't imagine what has happened to it. We haven't changed it's diet of swill, and it still drinks the same sewage as always. It's possible someone dumped a whole stash of crack in the toilet though.... or one of it's anodes has shorted out again from falling in the toilet all the time.

Location hidden

#620894 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>You sure are a rock for a GD professer!

Luci says it in her post dipchit. Just like she reveals she is the one who was telling you that chit. Then you go and try to blame it on the other women here.

LMAO. You are one dumb professor..........

Face it dipchit your a liar, a coward and a POS. You tried to throw these women under the bus.
I did not say Epi was your mother. I wrote that Epi has told me her sons are not on topix.

That's Duane's guess.

Ah why bother, you've clearly blown a gasket and cannot read what is actually written.

Location hidden

#620895 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>Thanks for trying No Stress, but shes stuck in child mode..........
Yeah and so are you. I posted what I was referring to.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#620896 Feb 7, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
My socks are paided for in full-lol
You charged yours from the local hand me down box-lol
And they keep reproing them from you-lol
NO NO not legal at all.
not you nor your christianity have any word to decide if they are legal or illegal,

you doing illegal work against Bible and your oen lies past 3 years?
for me you are like maggot, or dry chunk of s...hanging from my a...
that is what you did for yourselves around,
smart posters even stop conversate with you,my dear maggot glued to my a...
live your life,that is what you got left
and from my side
I wish you the best,and never to see your face ,or any responds,'JUST KEEP YOUR DESCENCY AND STOP RESPOND TO ME?little coward

Location hidden

#620897 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>If your saying I'm jealous of you an Luci it couldn't be further from the truth. If I've said it once on topix I've said it a hundred times. I am attracted to good people. Its like an aphrodisiac for me. I like good decent people in real life and on topix.

I think its clear as hell Luci doesnt fit the mold..........

As for you thinking i'm a christian, do really think I give a chit what you think? All you are is someone to scroll over on topix to me..........
I'm a bad person because I dated Duane and tell the truth?

You were my friend before that. I'm still not clear on what I ever did to you, Rider on the Storm.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620898 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say Larry was your so ?
I never mentioned any names. You like to put words in my mouth.
Many of you have referred to each other as son, mother, grandson etc. as well as let it known that you all know each other and hang out together in real life. I can even name the State where most of you live.
OK...Please post it.....

I also would like to see the post where we call each other son....mother...grandson...etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 989,691
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Ice Man 41,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 690,333
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Wisdom of Ages 6,592
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Smarter than you 120
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 541
More from around the web