Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doin with the donuts?

Do you look like FAT BA*TARD yet?
LOL
I've got the donut thing down to an art. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be some kind of big-wig on the other side.

No fat here, missy. I wiggle into my Spiderman speedo every morning and spend an hour with Richard Simmons.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And perhaps...we are to learn from our....
(B)asic
(I)nstructions
(B)efore
(L)eaving
(E)arth
Good to see you Annaleigh
And just how can you learn anything about the spiritual matters you will need to understand before you can pass your judgment, if there's nothing truly spiritual taught in all the empty meaningless words in your book of mythology?

Now in all the 783,137 words in the book of lies, there is not even a good working description of what a soul even is. And this is the most critical to understand, for it is the key to accessing, and learning all true spiritual matters. And since it's so all fired important in your mythology to run around doing the most horrific things to people to force them into accepting your beliefs, to "save" their soul, you would think there would be detailed teachings as to WHAT it really is. Yet, >>>NOTHING<< <. Which only proves the book of lies was written by primitive MAN who hadn't a clue to any true spiritual matters.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
Pffft...greyboxer ...nuff said.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
And when I pointed them out, the Christians gave me negative icons. LOL

Such hypocrites.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I have had all the lights on my vehicle go out simultaneously but, I have and still do experience street lights and other night lights going out, just as you said, as I approach them. Others have been with me when these events happened. My wife and I have laughed at this time and time again.
Don't know what causes it, Larry, but it happens.
Maybe it means Satan is following you, and he keeps bumping his head on the overhead lights while flying above you?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
test
Did you get my Topix PM?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if Jesus were walking the streets to day he would be considered a heretic and would probably recognize most Christians as Pharisees and Sadducees.
The Saducees didn't believe that there was any such thing as a resurrection of the dead. They believed that "you live, you die, and that's it." That's the end of life. I guess there are people walking around today who believe in Jesus... YET... they don't believe that Jesus was 'physically' raised from the dead nor do they believe that there is an afterlife. Caiaphas, the corrupted High Priest, was a Saducee by the way.

The Pharisees on the other hand, believed in the resurrection and an afterlife. They appeared religious on the outside but they were more politically and culturally motivated. They didn't want to lose their jobs, ahem, I mean positions. They didn't want to start anything that would set off the Romans and were constantly afraid what people thought. So they compromised the Word that God had given the people through Moses in order to fit in with society. The Pharisees in today's sense... well, there are churches who are trying to fit in with society by saying that homosexuality is not a sin and things of that nature. They don't want to lose members of their specific, denominational church... or other types of financial support. They know, or at least knew... that the Bible speaks against such yet they try and take an activist stance by trying to break... and mold... and shape God's Word into saying something that it doesn't. They compromise the Word of God on a daily basis and try to take a populist stance.

The Pharisee-type Christians of today come against those who stand on the Word of God while all the while saying, "I have Jesus in my heart!" and "I'm doing God's Will!" They love the praise of men rather than God's Word. They take a populist stance. So in this sense, I would concur with you.

Jesus basically told the Pharisees that their father was the devil.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that is what Jesus was teaching, move away from religion and move toward spirituality.
In all honesty, I think the only ones who have done that are the Rabbinical and Reform Jews. I think the best thing that happened to Judaism was the destruction of the Temple and its priesthood.
IMHO all Christianity did is replace the Jerusalem Temple and Priesthood with more temples and priests.
Well, they are bound to do everything to hold onto the power they have over people. It sure beats having to actually do hard work to earn a living.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's why I always differentiate between religion and spiritual teachings.
Religions are always designed for men who want to self aggrandize themselves and control others, but have no real answers themselves.
Whereas true spiritual teachings at least make varying attempts to explain and teach spiritual matters. Although here too, there may be some leaders just out to self aggrandize themselves and control others. But their teachings usually either succeed or fail, depending upon the validity or their teachings. As they don't have the centuries of well refined brainwashing practice that religions have.
Oh Crap! I have been doing it all wrong. All I end up doing is pissing everyone off by being honest.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Pffft...greyboxer ...nuff said.
Why don't you bash all the Christians who 'greybox" here.

You must have thought LW was areal POS until she registered, right ?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that is what Jesus was teaching, move away from religion and move toward spirituality.
In all honesty, I think the only ones who have done that are the Rabbinical and Reform Jews. I think the best thing that happened to Judaism was the destruction of the Temple and its priesthood.
IMHO all Christianity did is replace the Jerusalem Temple and Priesthood with more temples and priests.
And BTW - I just remembered something related to what you posted. When in bible study it occurred to me how Jesus was often going off to teach his disciples spiritual matters, but never even giving a hint as to what they were about. It bothered my why they weren't included in the bible. Probably purposely left out. Especially the one about him going off to teach his disciples how to pray. Which told me that there was more to praying than just the simplistic repeating of words like Christians are led to believe is praying. If it were that simple, he would not have to spend time teaching them how to do this. So IF this Jesus character was actually based upon some cult leader of the time, maybe it was some form of deep meditation that required much training to attain. Or maybe something like what I can do. I don't know. But the bible is stripped of anything I would call truly spiritual, that Jesus was supposedly the great teacher of.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Luke 9:58

Jesus was basically saying here that He doesn't fit in the way the rest of society fits in with it's complete secular interests.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Crap! I have been doing it all wrong. All I end up doing is pissing everyone off by being honest.
Join the crowd.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bash all the Christians who 'greybox" here.
You must have thought LW was areal POS until she registered, right ?
Poor little basement boy ...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
The Saducees didn't believe that there was any such thing as a resurrection of the dead. They believed that "you live, you die, and that's it." That's the end of life. I guess there are people walking around today who believe in Jesus... YET... they don't believe that Jesus was 'physically' raised from the dead nor do they believe that there is an afterlife. Caiaphas, the corrupted High Priest, was a Saducee by the way.
The Pharisees on the other hand, believed in the resurrection and an afterlife. They appeared religious on the outside but they were more politically and culturally motivated. They didn't want to lose their jobs, ahem, I mean positions. They didn't want to start anything that would set off the Romans and were constantly afraid what people thought. So they compromised the Word that God had given the people through Moses in order to fit in with society. The Pharisees in today's sense... well, there are churches who are trying to fit in with society by saying that homosexuality is not a sin and things of that nature. They don't want to lose members of their specific, denominational church... or other types of financial support. They know, or at least knew... that the Bible speaks against such yet they try and take an activist stance by trying to break... and mold... and shape God's Word into saying something that it doesn't. They compromise the Word of God on a daily basis and try to take a populist stance.
The Pharisee-type Christians of today come against those who stand on the Word of God while all the while saying, "I have Jesus in my heart!" and "I'm doing God's Will!" They love the praise of men rather than God's Word. They take a populist stance. So in this sense, I would concur with you.
Jesus basically told the Pharisees that their father was the devil.
Much more to it than that. Both Sadducees and Pharisees "taught the doctrines of men" and placed the letter of the Law as greater than the Spirit of the Law.Both claimed to have the sole authority of God and wanted control of the Temple.
Much as most Christians place the letter of the Bible and the Doctrines of the Churches above the teachings of Jesus and the mysteries of God and declare they have sole authority of God and want control of Christianity..

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Luke 9:58
Jesus was basically saying here that He doesn't fit in the way the rest of society fits in with it's complete secular interests.
Humans are much different than the rest of nature. We are no longer creatures of habit but able to achieve beyond our instincts. We no longer live in caves but have to work for a place to "rest out heads".

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little basement boy ...
At least I am not a slimy POS like you.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

just checking wrote:
<quoted text>I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.

Indeed.

That someone was Deb, she says she's christian but I have my doubts, her behaviour is more consistent with the satanic bible.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey just checking, just so your aware, nobody reports Ben Adams posts either and they are just as bad if not worse. But one thing IS for sure, they are more consistent.

So GFY as Ben likes to say..........
Gfy is just as bad or worse than c*cksucking wh*re?

Good to know you think so Rider.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 591,421 - 591,440 of596,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 109,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min eternalrock 679,475
Say hello to everyone and I am new here 26 min Cisco Kid 5
Opposite Of Truth 28 min Cisco Kid 6
In Mexico City, where can I get hold of Nembutal? (Sep '10) 31 min Cisco Kid 11
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min -USA-1 37,817
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 511,740
teen snapchat nudes 5 hr casher_98 105