Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620792 Feb 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb...simply because we have chosen a different path than you have does not make us filled with anger, bitterness and hatred. Nor are we all rebellious and rancid against people.
People are who they are despite what beliefs they hold...one is not better than anyone else...despite what they believe or don't.
To be honest...when I read your post...it sounds as if you think that you Christians are so much better than the rest of us. It sounds elitist.
Believe it or not...there are some of us little worthless heathens that try to be good people...actually...many of us do. Just like you Christians...we fail at times.
I don't hate you Deb...I am not angry nor bitter. If it somehow makes you feel better to believe that I do...sad that...
Simply because I have different beliefs...different opinions...does not mean that I am rancid against you.
Again- because my post is right after yours and I don't want you to miss it.

Annie- you know God- you are on his path... you were not on my mind when I posted.

I also will add that I am sorry that you always think I am addressing you in my posts.

)c:

I am addressing people who seem so hate filled and sad- and applying what I know of the human condition....in order to heopefully bring them some peace.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620793 Feb 7, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend
you forgot about lately 3 weeks abominable hateful havock curses, mock,insult,spreading fountains of hate against me- FROM PERSON WHOM I NEVER DID SUCH THING,
only she always enter a"lawyer between 2 of us(for eaxmple BT42 and me) and start spread her wicked christian venom about me?
IT LOOK LIKE BT42 IS NOT ABLE TO TALK LIKE MAN TO MAN,ONLY NEEDS SUCH WICKED EVIL SATANIC CHRISTIAN MOTUH LIKE LW,
Before was same I do like Annie,but I wrote her my bad opinion,after 5 minutes again sick brain LW enter and start play lawyer defending ANNIE and abusineg her role as christian in her church
it makes me sick ,tired,and voimits to hear and see each respond to my posts lately 10 days,
now sick crap person two of them just dissapear like skunks
shame shame shame
Have good night Ben
There is nothing between me and you pervert. It would be impossible to get past the rotten smell you project.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620794 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Hey Larry! I'll answer you, since the confidence Ben doesn't want to break, is mine.
Serah told me there was a family here.
Pam told me it was her family and how one of her sons needed a good woman, she also told me about her female relative who lives in Australia, amongst other things.
Pam also said her sons were not on topix, I didn't and still don't, believe her.
I told Ben pretty much everything Pam told me and even copy pasted some PMs on Facebook, which I showed him, when we were together. I used to try to work out who everyone was, before I ceased to give a sh!t.
Ben's guesses are his own but he seems to be right about one thing, you're all liars and cyber bullies.
Funny thing about bullies, they're not very bright and they cry louder than anyone when some of their targets fight back, I learnt that in grade school.
Spin away but I think that both your defensiveness and dishonesty speak volumes.
I knew you said something to Duane because of the bizarre things he was saying....When I took you under my wing....I said My son who was your age had just lost his wife...I thought and still think he needs a good woman....I was just sharing my life with you....You were confused about family....You know the Facebook group is called Family...because you were in it...I know you kept asking...Is so and so your son?....I said "No Lucy...my son does not post on Topix or FB".....But you had that stuck in your mind.....
I'm glad you quit trying to work out who was who....because it is not true.....
So Duane thinks Larry who is a little younger than I am is my son.....I would have had to be 10 when I had him.....
I will not argue about this.....Your perspective....
So this is my side of the story......

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620797 Feb 7, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a group I used to go hiking with, and there was this one guy who usually showed up who would ask a question of the first person who said something. Then when that person answered his question, he would take one small part of the answer and ask another question. Then from that answer he would again take a small comment of it to ask another question about. And on, and on, and on, thru out the entire hike. It became quite draining for the person he relentlessly asked the questions of, and ruined the entire hike for them. Soon nobody wanted to say anything thru out the entire hike, to avoid being the victim of his never ending questions.
Thankfully i have only ask you two questions i believe. I know no more then three. But if you wish, i will not ask any more.

Location hidden

#620798 Feb 7, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's easy, to squander their lives watching TV, drinking beer, getting as many STDs as possible, eating all the junk foods they can until they croak, and putting themselves into poverty buying big expensive houses, fancy talking cars, and all the useless consumer products they can to bolster their self esteem by impressing everyone around them.
Oh wait! You asked what "I" think people are placed here on earth for? Sorry about that. I thought you meant what they thought they were here for.
My version is basically to spiritually evolve to attain the spiritual level required to pass judgment and enter Heaven. Where they will exist as a pure spiritual energy entity fully capable of taking their part in god's plan for helping all the souls still in the physical world/realm to spiritually evolve so they too can pass their judgment and enter Heaven.
So...have you actually witnessed the halls of Amenta? Just ask'n... A simple yes or no will do.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620799 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Again- because my post is right after yours and I don't want you to miss it.
Annie- you know God- you are on his path... you were not on my mind when I posted.
I also will add that I am sorry that you always think I am addressing you in my posts.
)c:
I am addressing people who seem so hate filled and sad- and applying what I know of the human condition....in order to heopefully bring them some peace.
I don't always believe that you are addressing me personally...at least not singling me out. You have to remember however...I am part of that group that has chosen a different path. So when you address those people...you are also addressing me.

People that are filled with hate and sadness come from both sides of these walls that seem to have been built between us.

I remember a time when my own brick wall was about as high as it could get. There were people that tried to tell me how I should be taking those bricks down. Know what...the more that they tried to tell me how to take them down...the faster I worked to put more up. It wasn't until someone said..."I'll be here waiting when you are ready to take them" that I finally had the courage to do it on my own.

You see Deb...I didn't need for anyone to point out my faults...tell me how to do it...I just needed to know that there was someone willing to hold my hand when I was finally able to stick my hand through the small hole in that wall.

What you know about the human condition is based on your own experiences...those experiences are not always applicable to others. The answers that you received for your life will not always work for someone else. We are all different...we all respond to things differently. We all work through things on our own time schedule.

Sometimes the best thing that we can do for people...is be patient...let them figure it out for themselves instead of trying to tell them what they should or shouldn't do.

I truly believe that you mean well Deb...I think you believe that your heart is in the right place. I do believe however that once you have offered a hand of friendship then you need to leave the rest up to them.

Just my opinion...I could be wrong...I often am...

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#620800 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...have you actually witnessed the halls of Amenta? Just ask'n... A simple yes or no will do.
That's a new one, I had to look it up.

Have I inadvertently insulted you in some way, that compels you to insult me?

Just ask'n...

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620801 Feb 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

Believe it or not...there are some of us little worthless heathens that try to be good people...actually...many of us do. Just like you Christians...we fail at times.
Good morning Annie!
it is great to see you still here. You know since i was gone for a while myself, I must say that you are still the same wonderful person but also that you have grown much. I see you have paid attention to the thought of EGO!!!
have a wonderful day my dear friend.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620802 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good man (((((Larry))))))
A fine son to be sure.(c:
LMAO..........

#620803 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Post #620432
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Talking about reporting foul posts, I'm guessing, these are all OK by Christurd's standard then?
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Affirmative and kudos for being so observant.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Post #620447
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative and kudos for being so observant.
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
Post #620466
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Talking about reporting foul posts, I'm guessing, these are all OK by Christurd's standard then?
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Hey just checking, just so your aware, nobody reports Ben Adams posts either and they are just as bad if not worse. But one thing IS for sure, they are more consistent.
So GFY as Ben likes to say……….
Post #620518
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey just checking, just so your aware, nobody reports Ben Adams posts either and they are just as bad if not worse. But one thing IS for sure, they are more consistent.
So GFY as Ben likes to say……….
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Gfy is just as bad or worse than c*cksucking wh*re?
Good to know you think so Rider.
Larry, you were comparing Andet's filthy posts to Ben writing "GFY".
Also, you were defending christurds, which includes Andet.
What am I supposed to apologise for?
You are one dizzy woman.

I responded to one post and it wasnt the one about Andet. It was the post with LiLo's quotes.

Again your being dishonest but what the hell is new. Play your silly games chile..........

Location hidden

#620804 Feb 7, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a new one, I had to look it up.
Have I inadvertently insulted you in some way, that compels you to insult me?
Just ask'n...
That's not an insult at all Seen. What you express is ancient belief, and I assumed you knew of it, as you are particularly attuned to it.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620805 Feb 7, 2014
I am going to post this in hopes that each person can "see".

YOU MATTER ! MAYBE no one has told you that...maybe they did but then they hurt you.....so you don't believe that you do matter or that you are important to others.

My heart truly hurts for you- THAT is why I post things... not for any other reason--- hoping that you can find growth and peace- and therefore enhance your life for yourself and for the other people who matter to you.

HEALING and repairing our lives HAS to start with someone making the changes......You owe it to yourself and to the people who owe you an apology and for those STILL ON the planet that YOU can apologize to..... to help heal the wounds that cause unhealthy interactions..

It doesn't matter to me if you are mean to me -for having tried to show you these things--- I have had much worse than words of the people here can do- it only matters to me because you are in turmoil or pain.
For your own sake- and for the sake of relationships which can be repaired with a little effort- make the efforts <3

(((((((Everybody)))))))

#620806 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I would like to extend my thanks to Quin, Drew and a couple others for their well thought out and understandable comments in our recent scriptural discussions. It such a change from the soap opera this thread had become..
Nobody bothered you at all during your conversations. It was ONLY when you started to cause trouble that it all started up again.

Karl called me a christian. You, like the child you are had to pile on and for about the 4'th or 5'th time mention something about my mommy.

Finally I asked you what that was all about and here we are.
You and Luci start all the shit here period. Anyone who doesnt see it wont. Eff em........And you.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#620807 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
God's own word condemns themalready (((((Waaaass))))))) They too can choose to seek forgiveness though.
We don't have to fight with their tactics- as Jesus did not belittle and attack people. He used Gods word to show them - and to grow them. You say you are a Christian- so you are my responsibility to a point-
PLUS- maybe always my responsibilty...due to your repeated offenses in public... If I see it...it is my duty to step up and help you to see....for your sake ...the sake of those who witness it...and for God's kingdom and glory. Can't help it bud- it's in THE book .
it's in the Book for a woman to reprove a man in public??? can you post your citation?

i can post scads of citations that contradict this idea, starting with 1 cor 6:6 - "But brother(sister) goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!"

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620808 Feb 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Annie!
it is great to see you still here. You know since i was gone for a while myself, I must say that you are still the same wonderful person but also that you have grown much. I see you have paid attention to the thought of EGO!!!
have a wonderful day my dear friend.
I keep hoping that we can find our commonalities instead of only differences...I don't think that is possible.

I have had enough drama in my life...

I was just reading about...sets of wings...

A right wing and a left wing...

One without the other throws you off balance...

Such as...

A wing for happiness...one for sadness...

One for giving...one for taking...

Love...anger...

Acceptance...intolerance...

In other words...a balance...without balance...we can not fly...

Like a bird with only one wing...

If we were all just alike in this world Anna...we would have no balance...we would not be able to fly. Will we ever learn that one wing is not complete without the other?

Have you ever run your hand across something very soft...enjoyed the feel...let it envelope you? Without ever having run your hand over a rough or scratchy surface you would not be able to appreciate that feel of softness.

Maybe without times of battle...we would not recognize peace.

I don't know where I was going with this...or even the message that I am trying to relay.

Maybe it is time to find balance...both of my wings...so that I can fly. LOL

So...I am off to find that balance...well...really I am off to grill some cabbage wedges for lunch...maybe a few carrots.

I think however that I will restrict my posting here to just things that inspire me...LOL...from the looks of things...probably not to often!

:-)

#620809 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Hey Larry! I'll answer you, since the confidence Ben doesn't want to break, is mine.
Serah told me there was a family here.
Pam told me it was her family and how one of her sons needed a good woman, she also told me about her female relative who lives in Australia, amongst other things.
Pam also said her sons were not on topix, I didn't and still don't, believe her.
I told Ben pretty much everything Pam told me and even copy pasted some PMs on Facebook, which I showed him, when we were together. I used to try to work out who everyone was, before I ceased to give a sh!t.
Ben's guesses are his own but he seems to be right about one thing, you're all liars and cyber bullies.
Funny thing about bullies, they're not very bright and they cry louder than anyone when some of their targets fight back, I learnt that in grade school.
Spin away but I think that both your defensiveness and dishonesty speak volumes.
Oh now this is funny, you say:'Ben's guesses are his own but he seems to be right about one thing, you're all liars and cyber bullies'.

I think you just proved who the liars are. Ben said he was cyber dating christian woman or women here after you and they were the ones that told him this chit. Now your saying its you who told him. Who the hell is the liar here wise one? The christians or Ben?

He was willing to take all these christian women here and throw them under the bus to promote some wild azz story thats really outragious on its face.

Epi has told everyone her age numerous times shes about 60 I have told people here my age I'm 51. Ya she's my mom alright.

And about my defensivenes? Its an outragious made up lie. Why in the hell wouldn't I be defensive about it.Its ludicrous not to mention cruel to all the innocent victims its taken along in its path.

You already have some dumb pluck gray boxer accusing Lilo and throwing out insults at her because of your GD lies.

So here we have it plain and simple. Ben lied and threw a bunch of innocent womens reputations under the bus, to further his cause of hatred and cruelty on this thread. He had total disregard of the turmoil his lies would cause. he just wanted to cause touble here like he has literally from day one.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620810 Feb 7, 2014
chill out pls wrote:
Hey yo all what's going on? Anyhoo hi everyone!
HEY - my old bud! how have ya been?:-)

#620811 Feb 7, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems a pretty big stretch there Luci, I have family all over the world including the US, UK and Australia. Does that mean Epi, Truths, Quin, Serah et al are my family members because they happen to come from the same countries as people in my family? Hardly.
I was also there when all the $hit when down between you and the ladies in the FB group (albeit watching from the sidelines) you're pretty adapt at stretching the truth yourself about what really went down there.
Th sure as hell doesnt come as surprise to me and it shouldn't to anyone else whose been paying attention.........

Thank you for the honesty and perspective Phae..........

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620812 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people are just people, most pretty much the same.
What I have gotten sick of is all the false pretenses of certain "I'm a Christian so I am better than you" types here.
It reminds me of the "Sunday go to Church" people who are banging each others' wives and husbands, stealing from their employers and customers Monday through Saturday and looking down their noses at people like me mowing my lawn on Sunday morning with "No respect for the Lord's day of rest."
yeah - pagans and gaytheists are such wonderful people who never rape, pillage and kill (said tongue-in-cheek)

God be judge between thee and me.....

#620813 Feb 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped make it that way you hypocritical momma's boy..
I've admitted to my part many times and have at times apologized for it.

Thats what honest people do Ben, but you wouldn't have a clue about that would you..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min Aussie Kev 2,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 768
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,936
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Johnny 212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web