Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620630 Feb 6, 2014
Encouraging Words....

The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.

Proverbs 20:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620632 Feb 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a bit of both?
Blessings and balance to you too!
Blessings and Balance to you too Anna....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620633 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Morning Epiff fanny. Epi you know LeBron is probably going to re-sign with the Heat and if he does the people of Ohio are going to hate him even more. I'm sure he's thought about that.
Hey there....That is his personal choice....

Ohioans will survive.....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620634 Feb 6, 2014
Later

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620635 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Morning Epiff fanny. Epi you know LeBron is probably going to re-sign with the Heat and if he does the people of Ohio are going to hate him even more. I'm sure he's thought about that.
Dorkbot ...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620636 Feb 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Why don't you throw this rhetoric at the stinkolph, who is 1000 times worse than you accuse BA of? Are you afraid of the pervert or what?
Because I wasn't replying to Stinky.

But I have replied to Stinky. You know at one time he claimed to have the keys to NASA at Huston, Florida ...that's why I call him 007. He couldn't spell Houston and didn't know the diff between Houston and Cape Canaveral. Just because you didn't read it BT doesn't mean it never got said.
IMO

United States

#620637 Feb 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Welcome back
I'm sorry I asked about Mr Unknown.....Annie said she has met him....and Blew his cover
And I am a woman....Other posters have seen my pic and a few have met me.....Have had
two sons...Kinda hard for a man to do that
:-)
You are not that dense, you knew I meant my gender not yours.

You just had to bring up the unknown person posting to AnnieJ. In AnnieJ I see a person
who’s words are comfort, solace, peace and hope. A person who sees goodness in the
smallest thing. I enjoy reading her ponderings of her mind. Then others are cruel and try to
quiet her. I find some of this spiritual abuse. If a Christian does this it is surely not God’s
way.

I feel people should not be singled out for maltreatment because of their beliefs or non
beliefs.

When a poster makes you see what they see or feel what they write what a JOY. For
this I’m grateful to find AnnieJ when she lets her fingers go.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620638 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill tell you about my light experiences. Nothing much really, and i really dont know what to make of it. I just believe its some type of energy I may give off. I will also say when i meet new people it is not uncommon for them to comment on my energy level. I'm one of those people you gravitate towards or shun. very little middle ground. I'll also say most of the people I am close to now, shunned me at first. LOL. I tend to grow on people......
I noticed from my teenage years that street lights would go out around me. It wasn't consistent and it wasnt every one. It just happened often enough that I took notice. I could go on about different events and lights but wont, I'll just mention a couple. It was in my 30's that I started thinking about this, as anyone would I just wrote it off as coincedence and thought that this happens to everyone.
One night while driving my Ford Ranger home from work it was about midnight. I worked evenings. About 1 mile from home Every light on my truck went out. Headlights dome light didnt work dash lights out. no tail lights no brake lights. I thought oh chit. Now what. I was thinking major repairs. I cautiously drove home. The next day I thought I better get it in for repairs. I didn't check the lights again, I just assumed they weren't working. Long story short. A while later the mechanic called me and said all the lights were working fine and he couldn't find any problems in the electrical system.I was stunned and asked are you sure? He assured me. Never had another problem with that truck before I sold it. Accept for headlight replacement every now and then.
A few years after that, same truck actually, I was driving down a 4 lane highway at night and as I was driving, the street light in front of me would go out. As I approached the next one it also went out and so on and so on for about 12 -15 street lights. i looked in my rear view when it stopped and all the lights were out. About an hour later when I drove back that way they were on again. But they would individually go out as I approached them
I still take out street lights fairly regularly I also have and have had problems with headlights on my vehicles. I replace them more often then most. My mechanic would agree and has commented to me about it and has asked how I go through so many.
Any way through all that and still to this day I just try to write it off and make excuses for it. But It got so bad there for a while. I just had to start asking people if they had the same experiences with street lamps. None that I asked had. So I started believeing a little that it may just be me.
And thats my light story..........
;o)
A regular Ripleys believe it or not..........
I still think it happens to others and they just dont notice it..........
I will also say that I try to take them out (street lights) once in awhile on purpose, just to see if I can. I have had no luck in that quest. Its nothing I can control if in fact its coming from me.
Well Topix has quit jiggling for the moment LOL I've never seen it so glitchy before --
I shall see if it will take my post to you without freezing up --

Interesting story Rider -- incidents that would have me wondering as well - I really appreciate you taking the time to write it all out -- I enjoyed it all. TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620639 Feb 6, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>My aunt had a similar experience... She was praising the Lord and described the most beautiful experience to us as she was leaving her body... then she also said that when they woke her up in the Emergency Room she was like, "Why did you wake me up for?"
:)
I've never had an out of body experience but I've had dreams that I've wished I could just move into -- I think when the Lord gave us the ability to dream is one of the most divine gifts of all.

So many times I dream of a loved one gone and just to hear their voice or see their smile one more time is such a blessing.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620640 Feb 6, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's more like 3 powder kegs waiting for a match.
<quoted text>You're welcome.
I wondered what blew Topix up for a couple days for me LOL now I know.
TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620641 Feb 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my Topix PM?
I did and thank you for doing all that - I'm waiting for an answer from Topix before I change anything -- I appreciate your time -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620642 Feb 6, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, Old School Granny! How is my sweet friend this evening?
So sorry I missed you Laci -- Topix froze up on me yesterday -- somehow this morning
it is doing alright -- nice to see you here -- TLC - Judy

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#620643 Feb 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Luci- Your own personality and insultive heart are what put your kids in harms way- My posts are with The desire to help you to see this is an effort to help you improve you. Yes- you do push my buttons- but I prayerfully address the issue and post to you with hopes of you seeing how to improve your frame of mind. Yet you repeatedly ignore the info given and choose to insult and lie rather than face your own demonds.
I hope the best for you- and know that even if you were not reached by my pposts- God will use them to reach who HE is seeking- I was just hoping it was YOU.
Best wishes.
you PRAY for her?

pray for yourself you arrogant pig
mike

AOL

#620644 Feb 6, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had an out of body experience but I've had dreams that I've wished I could just move into -- I think when the Lord gave us the ability to dream is one of the most divine gifts of all.
So many times I dream of a loved one gone and just to hear their voice or see their smile one more time is such a blessing.
TLC - Judy
Hello O S Granny,
Imagination is wonderful, if you're good at it, it has that .."real" effect.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620645 Feb 6, 2014
No time to read yet today~ So I will commence to posting (c:

Ephesians 5
4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

~*~
Posted for those seeking.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620646 Feb 6, 2014
and those who say they sought The Lord too~

Ephesians 5
12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14 This is why it is said:

“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”
15 Be very careful, then, how you live
—not as unwise but as wise,
16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,
19 speaking to one another with psalms,
hymns,
and songs from the Spirit.
Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,
20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620647 Feb 6, 2014
Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. Proverbs 21:21 NIV

~*~
Posted for those seeking.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620648 Feb 6, 2014
and all because---

What we know of God
encourages us to trust Him
in all we do
not know.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#620649 Feb 6, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ...snip
But I curious---you say you is a atheist. So give me the theory or hypothesis you think make the most sense as to how this world people and universe form?
we do not know. We can see that the tale told in the christian bible is rediculous mythology.

Abiogenesis is the best answer to date.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you really do your research as to all the theories out there---you would realize that you leave the Christian Religion---to go into another Religion which is Atheism.
define "religion"

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620650 Feb 6, 2014
!!!((((((Mike)))))))!!! I see a MIKE !

Hope that all is well with you (c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Just Think 599,361
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min BenAdam 863,752
Darren Zaremba (May '14) 21 min justthinking 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 40,851
The Christian Atheist debate 38 min Lbj 1,911
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 41 min mahesh not magesh 1,836
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Charlie Sheen 272,400
More from around the web