Gregthedrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Kay
how do you know this???
kay

Tulsa, OK

#620751 Feb 6, 2014
thanks Greg
hey family of Jesus let the real words of the Lord come from the good book and remember Satan Children are the little one that never grow up
kay

Tulsa, OK

#620753 Feb 6, 2014
Dr greg and all the Children of the lord father know as i know you do not believing
kay

Tulsa, OK

#620754 Feb 6, 2014
the icon do not hurts the Christian the one that post the bad one i can turn them into other words see the nuts is in the bible Jesus and other eat them let see you can come up with clueless
kay

Tulsa, OK

#620757 Feb 6, 2014
clueless is a Neg - as for real christian our is yellow light and it Pos + clueless is your
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#620758 Feb 6, 2014
kay wrote:
Dr greg and all the Children of the lord father know as i know you do not believing
who is this dr Greg
same like me?
Shrink brains of crazy christians hipocrities,never grown in their brains,and are like infants without of any feaith?????????only LIES AND BS around?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#620759 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to breach a confidence. You all should have th decency to explain your intimate connections here.
Are you all ashamed to let everyone know that at least a dozen of you are family members and very close friends of family in real life and gang up to protect each other ?
You think Luci is the only affair I have had here ? At least she isn't afraid to admit it here. How many of these "innocent Christian women" here have shared sexual T-mails with me ? You know one likes to get peed on ? A couple like anal sex ? Most like giving BJ's.
I have no problem with that but they seem to be so ashamed of it because they have to "play perfect Christian" here. And you and a couple others play "knight in shining armor" trying to "get some of that".
You are all hypocrites and to cowardly to admit it.
This is such a Peyton Place is hilarious.
My foot fetish conflicts with my furbie fetish

LOL, I have no idea what has been discussed but it sounded fun!

Btw, there is no place better to be than in a freshmen dorm in college when Christian girls with years of repressed sexuality are finally out on their own!

I try to curb how I post simply out of respect for others. And I think that is a good thing. But even I am started to feel like political correctness is being used as a weapon lately. I have no idea what's been going on in here but even just in general.

Obviously there is no need for people to be overly vulgar or sexual for the sake of being so. But we are all people, all flawed; most of whom enjoy sex, sometimes swear, and probably enjoy jokes you wouldn't go run and repeat to a nun

I have no idea who is at fault here. It could be everyone for all I know. My intent is not to jump into anything to take sides. But there has to be a middle ground between someone having a stick up their butt and being absolutely unnecessarily explicit and vulgar out of respect for others

. We seem so intent on trying to make other people look bad that this place stops being fun. I have fallen into that trap before. And on the flip side there are people that post that make someone embarrassed to be affiliates in any way. I think everyone could stand to lighten up a little. I know I'm gonna try to

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620760 Feb 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't hold anything back, do you?
That was cruel.
The truth often is.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620761 Feb 6, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>My foot fetish conflicts with my furbie fetish
LOL, I have no idea what has been discussed but it sounded fun!
Btw, there is no place better to be than in a freshmen dorm in college when Christian girls with years of repressed sexuality are finally out on their own!
I try to curb how I post simply out of respect for others. And I think that is a good thing. But even I am started to feel like political correctness is being used as a weapon lately. I have no idea what's been going on in here but even just in general.
Obviously there is no need for people to be overly vulgar or sexual for the sake of being so. But we are all people, all flawed; most of whom enjoy sex, sometimes swear, and probably enjoy jokes you wouldn't go run and repeat to a nun
I have no idea who is at fault here. It could be everyone for all I know. My intent is not to jump into anything to take sides. But there has to be a middle ground between someone having a stick up their butt and being absolutely unnecessarily explicit and vulgar out of respect for others
. We seem so intent on trying to make other people look bad that this place stops being fun. I have fallen into that trap before. And on the flip side there are people that post that make someone embarrassed to be affiliates in any way. I think everyone could stand to lighten up a little. I know I'm gonna try to
(T) Peace
I know people are just people, most pretty much the same.
What I have gotten sick of is all the false pretenses of certain "I'm a Christian so I am better than you" types here.

It reminds me of the "Sunday go to Church" people who are banging each others' wives and husbands, stealing from their employers and customers Monday through Saturday and looking down their noses at people like me mowing my lawn on Sunday morning with "No respect for the Lord's day of rest."

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#620763 Feb 6, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's easy, to squander their lives watching TV, drinking beer, getting as many STDs as possible, eating all the junk foods they can until they croak, and putting themselves into poverty buying big expensive houses, fancy talking cars, and all the useless consumer products they can to bolster their self esteem by impressing everyone around them.
Oh wait! You asked what "I" think people are placed here on earth for? Sorry about that. I thought you meant what they thought they were here for.
My version is basically to spiritually evolve to attain the spiritual level required to pass judgment and enter Heaven. Where they will exist as a pure spiritual energy entity fully capable of taking their part in god's plan for helping all the souls still in the physical world/realm to spiritually evolve so they too can pass their judgment and enter Heaven.
OK then.

I think.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#620764 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people are just people, most pretty much the same.
What I have gotten sick of is all the false pretenses of certain "I'm a Christian so I am better than you" types here.
It reminds me of the "Sunday go to Church" people who are banging each others' wives and husbands, stealing from their employers and customers Monday through Saturday and looking down their noses at people like me mowing my lawn on Sunday morning with "No respect for the Lord's day of rest."
I call those Christians "week-end warriors"

They go to church either out of some misplaced guilt, to be seen, or to better rationalize their sins during the week to themselves. The old "I'm a good person, I go to church" rationale.

But don't kid yourself friend. People of all walks of life just love building hypocritical pedestals for themselves. I just got done addressing that somewhere else

Its simply a group thing. Anytime you get enough of one group there will almost certainly be a few in it that use the group dynamic to reinforce their own delusional superiority.

Me, I only want two things our if someone. Be honest (which includes not being a hypocrite) and respect certain boundaries that decent people don't cross. And I don't promise anything more than that from me. It really is the minimum someone can do.

Although you would make a good Christian when it comes to climbing up on your own cross! LOL, we are notoriously full of self-martyrs! Just teasing ya a little friend. I do think sometime you can dish it out pretty good. But it would be dishonest of me not to acknowledge there is merit to the claim that people will engage in fake piety. Next to actual drugs, people seem to get high in self-righteousness at times.

The problem of course is the few actually striving for better get swept up with the fakes.

Sigh...how did an anonymous chat room get so complicated? But it's always been this way. I'm gonna start screwing around more. I don't have enough time as it us to be all serious here

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620765 Feb 6, 2014
I would like to extend my thanks to Quin, Drew and a couple others for their well thought out and understandable comments in our recent scriptural discussions. It such a change from the soap opera this thread had become.

I wish more Christians could converse as ineligibly about scripture. I respect both your opinions even if I don;t agree with them. Obviously you put as much thought into them as I have my own.`That is a rarity here any more.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620766 Feb 6, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's easy, to squander their lives watching TV, drinking beer, getting as many STDs as possible, eating all the junk foods they can until they croak, and putting themselves into poverty buying big expensive houses, fancy talking cars, and all the useless consumer products they can to bolster their self esteem by impressing everyone around them.
Oh wait! You asked what "I" think people are placed here on earth for? Sorry about that. I thought you meant what they thought they were here for.
My version is basically to spiritually evolve to attain the spiritual level required to pass judgment and enter Heaven. Where they will exist as a pure spiritual energy entity fully capable of taking their part in god's plan for helping all the souls still in the physical world/realm to spiritually evolve so they too can pass their judgment and enter Heaven.
Thank you for your answer.
what happens to those who don't evolve enough in this physical lifetime?
Blessings and Balance

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620767 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ?
Because I am sick ad tired of these people pretending to be perfect when they are a den of vipers.
They want to bash and lie then they deserve to have the truth revealed.
I am sick of all the shitty games these "Perfect Christians" play.
Yeah, they can accuse me of rape, Luci of child abuse yet say a word about them and "BAM!" they gang up like maggots on a rotting corpse.
If that is what their "Christ" is all about then their "Christ" deserved to be crucified and his corpse torn to pieces by wild dogs .
Ganged up on huh ...and yet you persist.
Take the hint fool!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#620768 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I would like to extend my thanks to Quin, Drew and a couple others for their well thought out and understandable comments in our recent scriptural discussions...
You're welcome..

#620769 Feb 7, 2014
chill out pls wrote:
Hey yo all what's going on? Anyhoo hi everyone!
(((CHILLS!!!))) How's the ministry coming along?

#620770 Feb 7, 2014
kay wrote:
hey to all christian Jesus is love and use your heart over the evil one believing faith caring and more full your Cup up with the Lord words and remember reap the good words &#9829;
Hey kay... good to see you. Finally, you came out of the shadows. smile.

#620771 Feb 7, 2014
Truths wrote:
Mark 1:4
And so John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness,
preaching
a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.
~*~
Posted for those seeking.
Amen...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620773 Feb 7, 2014
Mornin.....

“I think all the poets and artists
have always written for peace and love,
and it hasn’t changed much
in the last two or three thousand years.
But we hope.”

~ Maximilian Schell

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620774 Feb 7, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, please give me a vision (or thank you for the vision you have given me) for what you want to accomplish through me. I pray that you will open my eyes, give me wisdom and guidance, and prevent me from putting the "cart before the horse." Help me to wait when I should wait and to act when I should act. Thank you for finding me worthy, through the blood and righteousness of Christ, to be a child of yours and to be a participant in your plans for today. I praise you God. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Mr Wiggley 52,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min PadMark 693,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min aintnogods 992,261
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 35 min Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 39 min austin5410 31
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 55 min Doctor REALITY 38
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 1 hr alexro 31
More from around the web