Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620703 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to breach a confidence. You all should have th decency to explain your intimate connections here.
Are you all ashamed to let everyone know that at least a dozen of you are family members and very close friends of family in real life and gang up to protect each other ?
You think Luci is the only affair I have had here ? At least she isn't afraid to admit it here. How many of these "innocent Christian women" here have shared sexual T-mails with me ? You know one likes to get peed on ? A couple like anal sex ? Most like giving BJ's.
I have no problem with that but they seem to be so ashamed of it because they have to "play perfect Christian" here. And you and a couple others play "knight in shining armor" trying to "get some of that".
You are all hypocrites and to cowardly to admit it.
This is such a Peyton Place is hilarious.
LMAO..........You are one flipped out puppy Benji..........I dont even know where to start on this or if I should even take it as a serious post. WOW........

First of all fill me in on who I'm related to. Who is my mom?

If your being honest here I'd sure love to know whose telling you this so i could pat her on the back and say: man did you ever play that fool..........

So if I'm getting this right you've been cyberdating christian women or a woman on this forum and they happen to know all the other womens dirty little sex likes and dislikes and tells you what they are?

And I'm suppose to be wanting in on this action so i play hero to them? Even though my mom is supposedly hanging out on this thread also? But I supposedly want to bang her friends so I protect the christians?

LMFAO..........You are one flipped out MOFO Benjamin..........

Let me fill you in on a little secret. I aint as desperate as you that I would fly around the country trying to get laid by women I've never even met. In case you haven't noticed these people here are from all over. I dont need to do that nor am I in a position to do that.

One other thing. It amazes me Luci was even attracted to you, let alone others here. Your a POS. You treat people like shit. Hard to believe you've been cyberdating any of these ladies, which I believe most are married. One other thing now that i brought that up. I'm not desperate enough to mess with a married woman either. There are plenty of fish in the sea that I dont need to be a home wrecker..........

Damn Nancy, you got weird fantasies........LOL..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620704 Feb 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I came to say that I was taking a break from Topix...wish everyone well...until we meet again...etc etc.
Really G??? Was this necessary? What people do in their personal lives is none of my business...doesn't affect me. If some of them are related...if they are friends off this site...it really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to know anyone elses business.
If what you are saying is true...then have the decency to respect those women...keep it personal between you and them. Why humiliate them on this thread?
If there is a Peyton Place made up of people from this thread in the real world...why should anyone care...I don't live there...it doesn't affect me.
About two years ago I stopped communicating with "online people" offline in my real world. I stopped using my t-mail except to answer a handful that have been sent to me...I stopped because of the rumors that what you tell someone in private was getting shared with others. So I stopped sharing anything. Both of those moves have been the right ones for me.
"G"...if you have any amount of decency...then keep any knowledge that you have of these people to yourself. I don't know how anyone else feels...but it really isn't anyone elses business.
***
My prayer...yes...I know...some of you will drop your drawers that a little heathen might say a prayer...LOL
Dear God...
Thank you for giving me enough in my own life to deal with...that I don't have time to worry about what others are doing in theirs.
There is a whole bunch more that I am thankful for...so...thank you for that stuff too.
Now if you wouldn't mind...please let it warm up...I am cold and irritable...and...well...a whole bunch of other stuff.
Until next time God...
Signed...the little heathen sitting on the bench...
One of two things Annie, this guys full of chit or someone on here is playing him..........I have always thought he was the former and my mind hasnt changed..........

Hope to see you around, we need your perspective around here..........

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620705 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Deb.....what happened to....uh....that indian lady from 'WSJLM?' What was her name??
I don't know who you mean~

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620706 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey (((Deb)))
>>>>Smooch<< <<<< ((((((Larry)))))))

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620707 Feb 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Well...I came to say that I was taking a break from Topix...wish everyone well...until we meet again...etc etc.

Really G??? Was this necessary? What people do in their personal lives is none of my business...doesn't affect me. If some of them are related...if they are friends off this site...it really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to know anyone elses business.

If what you are saying is true...then have the decency to respect those women...keep it personal between you and them. Why humiliate them on this thread?

If there is a Peyton Place made up of people from this thread in the real world...why should anyone care...I don't live there...it doesn't affect me.

About two years ago I stopped communicating with "online people" offline in my real world. I stopped using my t-mail except to answer a handful that have been sent to me...I stopped because of the rumors that what you tell someone in private was getting shared with others. So I stopped sharing anything. Both of those moves have been the right ones for me.

"G"...if you have any amount of decency...then keep any knowledge that you have of these people to yourself. I don't know how anyone else feels...but it really isn't anyone elses business.

***

My prayer...yes...I know...some of you will drop your drawers that a little heathen might say a prayer...LOL

Dear God...

Thank you for giving me enough in my own life to deal with...that I don't have time to worry about what others are doing in theirs.

There is a whole bunch more that I am thankful for...so...thank you for that stuff too.

Now if you wouldn't mind...please let it warm up...I am cold and irritable...and...well...a whole bunch of other stuff.

Until next time God...

Signed...the little heathen sitting on the bench...
I agree with much of what you've said, I think I was lucky due to my natural suspicion and vagueness when it comes to strangers and personal questions but I did open up to Ben and Epi.

More so to Ben of course, so I know exactly where any gossip, however exaggerated, about me originates from and no longer open up to anyone.

Especially not online, where I've blocked almost everyone, especially those who send endless streams of nosy PMs.

<3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620708 Feb 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I came to say that I was taking a break from Topix...wish everyone well...until we meet again...etc etc.
Really G??? Was this necessary? What people do in their personal lives is none of my business...doesn't affect me. If some of them are related...if they are friends off this site...it really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to know anyone elses business.
If what you are saying is true...then have the decency to respect those women...keep it personal between you and them. Why humiliate them on this thread?
If there is a Peyton Place made up of people from this thread in the real world...why should anyone care...I don't live there...it doesn't affect me.
About two years ago I stopped communicating with "online people" offline in my real world. I stopped using my t-mail except to answer a handful that have been sent to me...I stopped because of the rumors that what you tell someone in private was getting shared with others. So I stopped sharing anything. Both of those moves have been the right ones for me.
"G"...if you have any amount of decency...then keep any knowledge that you have of these people to yourself. I don't know how anyone else feels...but it really isn't anyone elses business.
***
My prayer...yes...I know...some of you will drop your drawers that a little heathen might say a prayer...LOL
Dear God...
Thank you for giving me enough in my own life to deal with...that I don't have time to worry about what others are doing in theirs.
There is a whole bunch more that I am thankful for...so...thank you for that stuff too.
Now if you wouldn't mind...please let it warm up...I am cold and irritable...and...well...a whole bunch of other stuff.
Until next time God...
Signed...the little heathen sitting on the bench...
Why ?

Because I am sick ad tired of these people pretending to be perfect when they are a den of vipers.
They want to bash and lie then they deserve to have the truth revealed.

I am sick of all the shitty games these "Perfect Christians" play.

Yeah, they can accuse me of rape, Luci of child abuse yet say a word about them and "BAM!" they gang up like maggots on a rotting corpse.

If that is what their "Christ" is all about then their "Christ" deserved to be crucified and his corpse torn to pieces by wild dogs .

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620709 Feb 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll only respect you if/when you show at least the same disaproval to those who mock & chide the people of God as you do those who stand for God but aren't as sugary sweet and doormatish as you about it.
BTW- doormat-weak and sugary sweet does NOT illustrate LOVE in the i Cor 13 sense of the word:-)
God's own word condemns themalready (((((Waaaass))))))) They too can choose to seek forgiveness though.
We don't have to fight with their tactics- as Jesus did not belittle and attack people. He used Gods word to show them - and to grow them. You say you are a Christian- so you are my responsibility to a point-
PLUS- maybe always my responsibilty...due to your repeated offenses in public... If I see it...it is my duty to step up and help you to see....for your sake ...the sake of those who witness it...and for God's kingdom and glory. Can't help it bud- it's in THE book .

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620710 Feb 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I came to say that I was taking a break from Topix...wish everyone well...until we meet again...etc etc.
Really G??? Was this necessary? What people do in their personal lives is none of my business...doesn't affect me. If some of them are related...if they are friends off this site...it really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to know anyone elses business.
If what you are saying is true...then have the decency to respect those women...keep it personal between you and them. Why humiliate them on this thread?
If there is a Peyton Place made up of people from this thread in the real world...why should anyone care...I don't live there...it doesn't affect me.
About two years ago I stopped communicating with "online people" offline in my real world. I stopped using my t-mail except to answer a handful that have been sent to me...I stopped because of the rumors that what you tell someone in private was getting shared with others. So I stopped sharing anything. Both of those moves have been the right ones for me.
"G"...if you have any amount of decency...then keep any knowledge that you have of these people to yourself. I don't know how anyone else feels...but it really isn't anyone elses business.
***
My prayer...yes...I know...some of you will drop your drawers that a little heathen might say a prayer...LOL
Dear God...
Thank you for giving me enough in my own life to deal with...that I don't have time to worry about what others are doing in theirs.
There is a whole bunch more that I am thankful for...so...thank you for that stuff too.
Now if you wouldn't mind...please let it warm up...I am cold and irritable...and...well...a whole bunch of other stuff.
Until next time God...
Signed...the little heathen sitting on the bench...
On 2nd thought I may join ya Annie. this place has just gotten to soap operaish and strange for me also.

Still havin a hard time with that last post of Bens. My God..........

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620711 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I dont even know where to start on this ......
I realize that honesty is beyond your grasp.

GFY

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620712 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>You summed it up pretty well.
I am not ashamed of any of it.

Why should we be, we aren't playing "Perfect Christian".
Religion and Internet trolls have zero to do with my shame.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620713 Feb 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>Smooch<< <<<< ((((((Larry)))))))
Careful there Deb, next they'll be accusing me of flying out to New Yawk on weekends to see you..........My God..........

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620714 Feb 6, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you've said, I think I was lucky due to my natural suspicion and vagueness when it comes to strangers and personal questions but I did open up to Ben and Epi.
More so to Ben of course, so I know exactly where any gossip, however exaggerated, about me originates from and no longer open up to anyone.
Especially not online, where I've blocked almost everyone, especially those who send endless streams of nosy PMs.
<3
I never divulged the details of our relationship, you did that here just recently. Don't blame me for that.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620715 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ?
Because I am sick ad tired of these people pretending to be perfect when they are a den of vipers.
They want to bash and lie then they deserve to have the truth revealed.
I am sick of all the shitty games these "Perfect Christians" play.
Yeah, they can accuse me of rape, Luci of child abuse yet say a word about them and "BAM!" they gang up like maggots on a rotting corpse.
If that is what their "Christ" is all about then their "Christ" deserved to be crucified and his corpse torn to pieces by wild dogs .
ANd here we go again!!

Poor poor fuggin Nancy..........

Everybody on cue now feel sorry for Nancy..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620716 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that honesty is beyond your grasp.
GFY
You got some questions to answer dipchit..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620717 Feb 6, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion and Internet trolls have zero to do with my shame.
Go back and find that post and apologise to me........

Just kidding I dont need an apology..........We both know what post I responded to.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620718 Feb 6, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion and Internet trolls have zero to do with my shame.
I am not ashamed. I am only sad that it didn't work out.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620719 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I never divulged the details of our relationship, you did that here just recently. Don't blame me for that.
Rather defensive considering I didn't blame you for anything.

I certainly never told Skom anything private either. Odd that.

At this point, I expect it. Especially so since your post about other women and your many "affairs".

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620720 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You got some questions to answer dipchit..........
No, I don't.

You need to get honest and stop being a coward.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620721 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and find that post and apologise to me........

Just kidding I dont need an apology..........We both know what post I responded to.
LOL

You compared Andet's posts to Ben's.

The more you deny it, the better it is.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620722 Feb 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not ashamed. I am only sad that it didn't work out.
I think you should be delighted as hell any woman would take an interest in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web