Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#620620 Feb 5, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are ...you are far worse than me and too blind to see it. You're the kind of insecure little twit so lacking in self esteem that you come here calling yourself G.O.D. When it became obvious to you how it worked against you ...you claimed it was short for Good ol Darwin.
You posted pictures of professional documents that could of been produced by the simplest Word program claiming to be some kind of educator at a collegial level. The roar of laughter here was only overpowered by the roar found on WINLAC. The toys and cars rounded out your charade. True or not isn't the point ...the point is you have this need to appear better than others.
You must find it impossible to get a real date so you monkey around claiming to be cyber-dating a woman some 10,000-12,000 miles away and top it off by making it appear your posting location is Sydney, Australia. And the pic of what is supposed to be you performing musically ...puh-leeze.
You claim you wouldn't hesitate to take the place of Christian savior Jesus on the cross. That feat alone would make you a better person and more worthy than any of the disciples or followers of the time. The story is told that Peter walked on water, attempted to separate a Roman soldier from his head ...yet denied Jesus three times. Why the hell didn't God choose you instead Duwuss?
Several days ago you claimed to read all of this thread ...a feat of some 28,000-29,000 pages. This happened when you were called out for making comments about Micah, a poster you have never exchanged with. So the next best thing you can think of is to claim that you read all of this thread and therefore have adequate knowledge.
And now in your bid for sympathy in order to divert attention away from your lies and save a little face you claim to be dieing. Well Duwuss ...crawl you skinny little butt upon a cross and die already. You're a skank ...
Did that childish tantrum make you feel superior?

I hope you got some personal satisfaction out of it, because to everyone else, you made quite an azz of yourself.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620621 Feb 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
That is strange.
I've heard of such things happening with others, but it is VERY rare.
Much depends on what the lesson is that you are to learn
mike

AOL

#620622 Feb 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this my buddy "Mike"?
How you doing?
Hello Epi, thanks for the hello
mike

AOL

#620623 Feb 5, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I have had all the lights on my vehicle go out simultaneously but, I have and still do experience street lights and other night lights going out, just as you said, as I approach them. Others have been with me when these events happened. My wife and I have laughed at this time and time again.
Don't know what causes it, Larry, but it happens.
Hello Drew H,
It's called, "conserving energy".

Nothing miraculous, no GOD involved!
mike

AOL

#620624 Feb 5, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Mikey back to play. Hope he brought some donuts for lit too.
Where he been picking up sea shells again awe watching the albonio
woman in the raincoat walk the sea shores.
Hello lil whispers
mike

AOL

#620625 Feb 5, 2014
Truths wrote:
Every question answered- for any who seek to know.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...
This is the site I posted from.
Hello Thruths,

Is your GOD involve in the site?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620626 Feb 5, 2014
gray boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian or no-Christian, this kind of language is beyond foul. How come none of the righteous Christians will report or admonish him for such a hateful post?
Many Christians here feel can bash everyone but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they cry "Persecution!".

I consider them cowards and liars.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620627 Feb 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing to be feared with your confrontational babble.
I understand that we educated folk's language skills are incomprehensible to the ignorant masses.

Even Jesus said most of you are idiots.(Mark 4)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620628 Feb 6, 2014
Morning,

I’ve learned that even when I have pains,I don’t have to be one.”

~ Maya Angelou

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620629 Feb 6, 2014
Morning Prayer....

As we rejoice in the gift of this new day,
so may the light of your presence, O God,
set our hearts on fire with love for you;
now and for ever.

Amen.

Morning Prayer

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620630 Feb 6, 2014
Encouraging Words....

The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.

Proverbs 20:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620632 Feb 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a bit of both?
Blessings and balance to you too!
Blessings and Balance to you too Anna....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620633 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Morning Epiff fanny. Epi you know LeBron is probably going to re-sign with the Heat and if he does the people of Ohio are going to hate him even more. I'm sure he's thought about that.
Hey there....That is his personal choice....

Ohioans will survive.....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620634 Feb 6, 2014
Later

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620635 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Morning Epiff fanny. Epi you know LeBron is probably going to re-sign with the Heat and if he does the people of Ohio are going to hate him even more. I'm sure he's thought about that.
Dorkbot ...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620636 Feb 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Why don't you throw this rhetoric at the stinkolph, who is 1000 times worse than you accuse BA of? Are you afraid of the pervert or what?
Because I wasn't replying to Stinky.

But I have replied to Stinky. You know at one time he claimed to have the keys to NASA at Huston, Florida ...that's why I call him 007. He couldn't spell Houston and didn't know the diff between Houston and Cape Canaveral. Just because you didn't read it BT doesn't mean it never got said.
IMO

United States

#620637 Feb 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Welcome back
I'm sorry I asked about Mr Unknown.....Annie said she has met him....and Blew his cover
And I am a woman....Other posters have seen my pic and a few have met me.....Have had
two sons...Kinda hard for a man to do that
:-)
You are not that dense, you knew I meant my gender not yours.

You just had to bring up the unknown person posting to AnnieJ. In AnnieJ I see a person
who’s words are comfort, solace, peace and hope. A person who sees goodness in the
smallest thing. I enjoy reading her ponderings of her mind. Then others are cruel and try to
quiet her. I find some of this spiritual abuse. If a Christian does this it is surely not God’s
way.

I feel people should not be singled out for maltreatment because of their beliefs or non
beliefs.

When a poster makes you see what they see or feel what they write what a JOY. For
this I’m grateful to find AnnieJ when she lets her fingers go.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620638 Feb 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill tell you about my light experiences. Nothing much really, and i really dont know what to make of it. I just believe its some type of energy I may give off. I will also say when i meet new people it is not uncommon for them to comment on my energy level. I'm one of those people you gravitate towards or shun. very little middle ground. I'll also say most of the people I am close to now, shunned me at first. LOL. I tend to grow on people......
I noticed from my teenage years that street lights would go out around me. It wasn't consistent and it wasnt every one. It just happened often enough that I took notice. I could go on about different events and lights but wont, I'll just mention a couple. It was in my 30's that I started thinking about this, as anyone would I just wrote it off as coincedence and thought that this happens to everyone.
One night while driving my Ford Ranger home from work it was about midnight. I worked evenings. About 1 mile from home Every light on my truck went out. Headlights dome light didnt work dash lights out. no tail lights no brake lights. I thought oh chit. Now what. I was thinking major repairs. I cautiously drove home. The next day I thought I better get it in for repairs. I didn't check the lights again, I just assumed they weren't working. Long story short. A while later the mechanic called me and said all the lights were working fine and he couldn't find any problems in the electrical system.I was stunned and asked are you sure? He assured me. Never had another problem with that truck before I sold it. Accept for headlight replacement every now and then.
A few years after that, same truck actually, I was driving down a 4 lane highway at night and as I was driving, the street light in front of me would go out. As I approached the next one it also went out and so on and so on for about 12 -15 street lights. i looked in my rear view when it stopped and all the lights were out. About an hour later when I drove back that way they were on again. But they would individually go out as I approached them
I still take out street lights fairly regularly I also have and have had problems with headlights on my vehicles. I replace them more often then most. My mechanic would agree and has commented to me about it and has asked how I go through so many.
Any way through all that and still to this day I just try to write it off and make excuses for it. But It got so bad there for a while. I just had to start asking people if they had the same experiences with street lamps. None that I asked had. So I started believeing a little that it may just be me.
And thats my light story..........
;o)
A regular Ripleys believe it or not..........
I still think it happens to others and they just dont notice it..........
I will also say that I try to take them out (street lights) once in awhile on purpose, just to see if I can. I have had no luck in that quest. Its nothing I can control if in fact its coming from me.
Well Topix has quit jiggling for the moment LOL I've never seen it so glitchy before --
I shall see if it will take my post to you without freezing up --

Interesting story Rider -- incidents that would have me wondering as well - I really appreciate you taking the time to write it all out -- I enjoyed it all. TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620639 Feb 6, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>My aunt had a similar experience... She was praising the Lord and described the most beautiful experience to us as she was leaving her body... then she also said that when they woke her up in the Emergency Room she was like, "Why did you wake me up for?"
:)
I've never had an out of body experience but I've had dreams that I've wished I could just move into -- I think when the Lord gave us the ability to dream is one of the most divine gifts of all.

So many times I dream of a loved one gone and just to hear their voice or see their smile one more time is such a blessing.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620640 Feb 6, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's more like 3 powder kegs waiting for a match.
<quoted text>You're welcome.
I wondered what blew Topix up for a couple days for me LOL now I know.
TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Quivering Lip Lib... 52,399
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 992,156
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 48 min Holy dr Shrink 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 693,334
I need a name for a song. 1 hr LatinoVargas55 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 446,000
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Frmr Dem Now4Trump 1
More from around the web