Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620560 Feb 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Astral projection....is of Satan.
No it's not. That's just your perverted teachings nonsense.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620561 Feb 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're assuming that there's a you.

You can't be sure of that.
I think there might be a me but I'm not sure so yes, I assume.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620562 Feb 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Astral projection....is of Satan.
So are christians, what's your point?
Dr Shrink is Awesome

Baltimore, MD

#620563 Feb 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great description of stinkolph.
Sorry
I am not christian,never been never am any pagan christian,
why you always hurt yourselves?
do we need this crap and Lies from you?????

if you wish to call me,call me correctly as sounds"stink kopf"
If I am such,you have to prove at fist instead spread libel and lies?

I collect all your and lill posts,
and found not me only you first start curse and defame me, and after 2 days enter lill without of any invitation between two of us starting curse and slander me around?

I never insulted you for 3 years,one time I warn about Cristal Skull,you removed this,
but you insult me past 3 years calling me menace,criminal,pervert, scum,etc

same lill I always respect her very highly as believer,
but she always every 30 days enter between someone with her mouth abusing language and slander me around,

we can fight,and you both of you see ban results for this hate,slander, defamation, insults,mocking, even now nobody asked you,and you abuse language about not know strange poster foreigner having not clue who you this mud is????

to inform you mister cristal skull,early posession of leader SS H,Himmler,and symbol of 2 WW SS totenkopffen

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620564 Feb 5, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got the donut thing down to an art. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be some kind of big-wig on the other side.
No fat here, missy. I wiggle into my Spiderman speedo every morning and spend an hour with Richard Simmons.
I saw a video of Richard exercising the other day with red tights on.....LOL

Do you have a Batman outfit too?

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#620565 Feb 5, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I have had all the lights on my vehicle go out simultaneously but, I have and still do experience street lights and other night lights going out, just as you said, as I approach them. Others have been with me when these events happened. My wife and I have laughed at this time and time again.
Don't know what causes it, Larry, but it happens.
Hey Schleprock...waves...

“Jon Snow”

The King in the Nor±h

#620566 Feb 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Astral projection....is of Satan.
Maybe you should try top stop then?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#620567 Feb 5, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mentioned lessons that I learned planting my garden. I’ll share another.
One sunny day I was sitting on the floor in my room praying. Sometimes I pray what some might think of as meditation but it is not actually meditation, or at least I have no training in meditation. But while sitting there with my eyes closed, all of the sudden a bluish ball formed in the darkness you see when your eyes are closed. About 5 seconds later there was a huge clap of thunder like it hit just outside my house. I stayed still and heard the rain began to pour down. Then it was as if I heard a voice say: get up and go watch.
I went over to the window facing the street and the rain was so thick that I could hardly see the street. The winds began to blow and the trees began to twist and bend way over like they might snap into. As I watched in amazement, within a minute or two, the winds stopped blowing and the rain just all the sudden stopped. In less then a minute, the sun began to shine as the clouds moved away as fast as they had come. I suddenly thought about my garden but heard a soft voice say: it is ok, just sit and watch. As I sat there watching, clear water was rushing down the street what seemed to be an inch or more deep. Then all of the sudden the water turned reddish with clay dirt from further up the road that washed down. Then I heard another voice say: WE move the mountains and shape the earth, we are here for all life.
After sitting there in amazement for a few minutes later, I went outside to check my garden, not a leaf was out of place, not a corn stalk was even bent over. Then I looked at my neighbors garden just 50 feet away, all of his corn plants were either bent over or flat on the ground. My neighbor came out and was almost in tears. In just a few moments it hit me, I had been praying for my garden and should have been praying for his too… in fact for all land and life, not just my own.
Yet another lesson...
lol

ya - a lesson

tend your neighbor's garden

Location hidden

#620568 Feb 5, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that is true, but it takes both good and evil to have the understanding of good, not just an understanding but also personal experience in both?
yet the god would keep this knowledge from his creation.

well he would keep it from them, if he could.

Location hidden

#620569 Feb 5, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jute you should see what I could do with peanuts and light bulbs lol
oh

I saw an act where the young lady could launch tennis balls with some velocity.

but peanuts, makes you the champ

Location hidden

#620570 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas, Caiaphas, Pilate, Longinus
lol

LoL

Location hidden

#620571 Feb 5, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that I find some humor in your description of this thread.
As to fitting in here, it is not my intention to fit in. Actually Annie is an old and dear friend of mine and I saw where she was posting here. So though I would walk on this path for a bit and see if anything is different from 2 or 3 years ago when I passed by. Some of what I share may be foreign to some, perhaps satanic to others, but perhaps a couple might find something spiritually insightful for their own path.
What I would like to see is some of the Christian folks here share some of their spiritual experiences.
the arrogance

the hubris

you must be a christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620572 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gfy is just as bad or worse than c*cksucking wh*re?
Good to know you think so Rider.
Like many Christi-stains here, they think only they are allowed to insult people.
As soon as it gets thrown back in their faces they cry persecution.

Jesus called them pigs and dogs. I guess they would bash Jesus, too.... oh wait! They already do.

“Jon Snow”

The King in the Nor±h

#620573 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that.
How about;
"I think, therefore I'm able to think."

lol

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620575 Feb 5, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Duane , hope yer feeling well :)
I think you're hittin' on something here, allow me to expand. I believe Jesus was trying to show the original intent,'relationship'- as was in Eden(irrespective of whether one believes certain events in Genesis are metaphorical or not). I don't believe formal "religion" was ever intended, but a byproduct of man's nature in a skewed attempt to "reach God". God created man (woman -'humans') as the pinnacle of His work for 'fellowship'. When one accepts His grace, we regain that fellowship - and "paradise lost" is "paradise restored",eternally.
We're all just travellers, passing through for a brief sojourn, He reaches out, to each one, yet a gentleman - not imposing Himself on another. A "gentle man" , but firm in conviction. Rest in His 'arms', He'll 'carry you'.- Selah :)
Makes sense. I feel closest to God and Jesus when people are far away.
My favorite form of meditation is fishing a secluded stream.

Location hidden

#620576 Feb 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
((*L*))
Thought for the Day “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it,
people will eventually come to believe it.”
~ Joseph Goebbels
Thought for the day
christianity

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620577 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Matthew 6:5-8
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
LOL
"Give me the strength to make it through this day."
The only prayer that never fails.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620578 Feb 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=G_v6oceppSgXX

lol
lmao

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620579 Feb 5, 2014
Truths wrote:
Matthew 6:5–8 has nothing to do with whether we should pray in public or not......
It certainly does. However 1700 years of Church doctrines has justified getting around Jesus words.

You all sound like one of my students who, when caught withthe tst answers written on his arm say "You only said no cheat sheets nthing about writing on our skin!"

If you all spent as much time looking for the truth as you do looking for ways to ignore it, the world would be a better place.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620580 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>"Give me the strength to make it through this day."
The only prayer that never fails.
Meh.

I worked out that my strength comes from me, when I was 6 years old.

Still holds truer than anything else today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 4 min Joie 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 977,193
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min kent 665,121
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min RADEKT 284,468
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 445
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 87,868
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web