Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620516 Feb 5, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little basement boy ...
At least I am not a slimy POS like you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#620517 Feb 5, 2014
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.

Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
Indeed.

That someone was Deb, she says she's christian but I have my doubts, her behaviour is more consistent with the satanic bible.

Location hidden

#620518 Feb 5, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey just checking, just so your aware, nobody reports Ben Adams posts either and they are just as bad if not worse. But one thing IS for sure, they are more consistent.

So GFY as Ben likes to say..........
Gfy is just as bad or worse than c*cksucking wh*re?

Good to know you think so Rider.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#620519 Feb 5, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I have had all the lights on my vehicle go out simultaneously but, I have and still do experience street lights and other night lights going out, just as you said, as I approach them. Others have been with me when these events happened. My wife and I have laughed at this time and time again.
Don't know what causes it, Larry, but it happens.
Easy, "photo sensors"on street lights. Seen it happen many times, not only in my own vehicle but with those approaching (opposing traffic). As headlamp intensity has increased, become more common. Most often a headlight is out of alignment , higher than it should be or, the sensor on street light is misaligned or "over-sensitive"(mal functioning).

Brief explanation of function:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmenta...

Now,that aside, I can't totally rule out a "paranormal" occurrence in all events, but, seeing what I've seen I'd say it is quite small.

Hope your evening's a good one :)
Dr Shrink is Awesome

Baltimore, MD

#620520 Feb 5, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, "photo sensors"on street lights. Seen it happen many times, not only in my own vehicle but with those approaching (opposing traffic). As headlamp intensity has increased, become more common. Most often a headlight is out of alignment , higher than it should be or, the sensor on street light is misaligned or "over-sensitive"(mal functioning).
Brief explanation of function:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmenta...
Now,that aside, I can't totally rule out a "paranormal" occurrence in all events, but, seeing what I've seen I'd say it is quite small.
Hope your evening's a good one :)
hi my friend
you are right,
mostly
US lights alignment works such way in Europa under different highway surface,dimension, and opossing close light from right,or left

there is nothing paranormal
GOD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY WITH HIS PERFECT LAWS

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#620521 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that is what Jesus was teaching, move away from religion and move toward spirituality.
In all honesty, I think the only ones who have done that are the Rabbinical and Reform Jews. I think the best thing that happened to Judaism was the destruction of the Temple and its priesthood.
IMHO all Christianity did is replace the Jerusalem Temple and Priesthood with more temples and priests.
Hi Duane , hope yer feeling well :)

I think you're hittin' on something here, allow me to expand. I believe Jesus was trying to show the original intent,'relationship'- as was in Eden(irrespective of whether one believes certain events in Genesis are metaphorical or not). I don't believe formal "religion" was ever intended, but a byproduct of man's nature in a skewed attempt to "reach God". God created man (woman -'humans') as the pinnacle of His work for 'fellowship'. When one accepts His grace, we regain that fellowship - and "paradise lost" is "paradise restored",eternally.

We're all just travellers, passing through for a brief sojourn, He reaches out, to each one, yet a gentleman - not imposing Himself on another. A "gentle man" , but firm in conviction. Rest in His 'arms', He'll 'carry you'.- Selah :)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#620522 Feb 5, 2014
I'm here.

I think.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#620523 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
LOL
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Why are pisces people so evil?
And please no answers about how astrology doesn't exist because if it didn't believe it there wouldn't be so many responses. Every single pisces person I know is very very very very evil and are liars. Everyone of them. I know this for a fact because my 6 year old is a pisces and she cut off all her sisters hair once. I would like to get some answers from Pisces people as to why you are evil. Don't give me that, we don't intend to do evil crap because I know that's not true. Just give the cold hard truth as to why you are evil. Thanks
Hey you! I'm a Pisces.

Keep going and I might have to make a fish avatar - or maybe a mermaid.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620524 Feb 5, 2014
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
Very true.

Personally, I didn't say anything because I know he didn't call her anything he hasn't very well done himself. LOL

Location hidden

#620525 Feb 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm here.

I think.
You think, therefore you are?

Location hidden

#620526 Feb 5, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you! I'm a Pisces.

Keep going and I might have to make a fish avatar - or maybe a mermaid.
Appy polly loggies.

So's my bestie and she's only a little bit evil.

Lol, a mermaid would be cool :p

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620527 Feb 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
Si I gotta ask, is this another one of your "Prime time with God" prayers?
In that case, it sounds like she's praying to Sol Invictus.

Location hidden

#620528 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Appy polly loggies.

I did date this Pisces guy once, years and years ago it was.

He was pure evil and was in a mad rush to get into my pants, I'm glad I refused him and stopped dating him after two or three dates, as I found out later that he was HIV positive and went around infecting as many women as possible, deliberately.

Another bullet dodged.

I could see unTruths being that level of evil.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620529 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Appy polly loggies.
LOL, it's not a drama. I like being a fishy character.
:-)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620530 Feb 5, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This was one of Blackbowy's (BB/BBB/a host of other names) favorite verse. He got his daily dose of sunshine calling us little heathens...dog vomit! LOL
Wow- couldn't remember who the 'heathens' or 'dog vomit' were from.

Wonder if he will be back- also was remembering JAWS and his 'family'- and a few others.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620531 Feb 5, 2014
Psalm 33:
20 We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.
21 In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
22 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
even as we put our hope in you.

~*~

Posted for people seeking scripture here.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620532 Feb 5, 2014
John 3:10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things?
11 Very truly I tell you,
we speak of what we know,
and we testify to what we have seen,
but still you people do not accept our testimony.
12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe;

how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

~*~

Scripture posted for those seking to read it.

Location hidden

#620533 Feb 5, 2014
Matthew 6:5-8

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.

8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

LOL

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620534 Feb 5, 2014
John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
~*~
Scripture posted for those seeking to read it.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620535 Feb 5, 2014
John 3: 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

~*~
Scripture posted for those seeking to read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 13 min spotlight on truth 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Correct 53,129
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 40 min HornySarah 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 992,348
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 9 hr Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Phooey 693,483
Savannah Brinson James: I'm really happy 4 U 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Holy Pipek 446,005
More from around the web