“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620335 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb...my last post concerning this...I just refuse to argue or to get in to a long drawn out debate.
I did not say that you personally have piled on. My objection to your post was accusing me of always criticizing the "friendly" people. Some of those "friendlies" have not always been so "friendly" to me.
As far as your comments in this post about Luci...I don't want any further involvement with that. I voiced my opinion and really have nothing else to say.
I will repeat...the "criticizing of those that try to be friendly" is my issue...that this all all you see of me. You do realize that maybe we see people in a different light depending on our own individual experience with these people.
Okay...off to make this a better day...somehow.
Thank you for your voice. I don't feel like we are arguing - I think we are just discussing.
Have a lovely rest of your day~ I have to get ready for a dentist appointment soon.

Waiting on the promised snow- and plotting my course to get the most done while I am out.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620336 Feb 4, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have some more time I'll tell you of some of my spiritual encounters. Most of them involve birds of some sort. OSG is also interested in my experiences with lights. So I'll retell that also. I dont have time right now though. Have a good day Anna..........
((((((Larry))))))) One of the biggest blessings in life are those "moments" which we know were just for us. I am glad that you have had and recognised them (c:

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620337 Feb 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I did not read her posts. that is one way of insulting an evil person. she is against people who believe in God.
How is that any different than you being against people that don't believe in God?

Maybe Luci does hate Christians...but your hatred for her is just as obvious...it is a two way street.

Your posts to her was filled with just as much vileness as hers is.

What makes you that special "snowflake"?

I suppose that you justify giving us an account of what happens through the hole in the fence as standing up for God...

BTW I think the vile and nasty posts are uncalled for...I don't care what side of the fence they are coming from.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#620339 Feb 4, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're reported for being exposed in public.
Weenies are supposed to be "in pants" and not just dangling around the forums. heheheh
ouch! what did i ever do to you, or do just take my loving God as a personal offense?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620340 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((Larry))))))) One of the biggest blessings in life are those "moments" which we know were just for us. I am glad that you have had and recognised them (c:
I've been blessed in that regard Deb. I can honestly say those experiences have saved my life. We all have them, we just need to be open and recognize them.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620341 Feb 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm back to being a witch now? What happened to "demon"?
Do you think you're getting away with anything, pervert?
i think you're a person who happens to have bonded with a demonic spirit of witchraft and rebellion.

you don't have to remain bonded with it forever tho, and that's what i'm here to talk about:-)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620342 Feb 4, 2014
Above post should read: 'some' of those experiences
IMO

United States

#620343 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice song...thank you...
"So tell me when the winds will change
Till we see brighter days"
I hope that you are having one of those "brighter days".
When will the wind change?

I donít have the answer, I believe our struggles will change when we become
more tolerant of others.

The time given to us to meet many if it is only on a thread. No faces just words!

For some reason there is a feeling your life will be better if you do as I DO. How
do we know that? There is no solution on how to change some one elseís life.
We only need to look how we can change our lives for what is best for each
of us. We need to learn how to uplift a person. Instead of how to shred.

We all walk a different path with each day. All we can ask is we hope we have
peace with ourselves and that maybe we have brought peace to another. We
have an opportunity in life each day to make a difference.

My point on John 3:17 is Jesus was not to judge us. So why judge or tell someone
else how to live their life. If I made a wrong choice in my life, I have missed that
chance my self. I can not tell you if you have missed the sunrise, the sunset or the
breathtaking life we have been given.

Maybe if I choose to change the wind others will. It is in the eye of the beholder
how we choose to see the new day.

I see the goodness in you by your words. The winds can change when we want
to see the goodness in others.

In writing this I was not speaking just to you but in hopes others would see that we
can make a change.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620344 Feb 4, 2014

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620345 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Waaaaasuuuup)))))))
I am going to have to take God's advice and word over your version ~
He asks us to do everything with and for the sake of the other people...for the love for the other person.... for His kingdoms glory.
You post with contempt and insult - and not out of concern for where they spend eternity. You post for your own satisfaction in trying to prove "I AM RIGHT"...instead of setting the example of Christ-
or because "God is right". You post for the sake of your own pride - not Gods kingdom. You post for stress release not with any care or compassion.
Showing His truth is what the bible says people will despise you for- not because we are vile TOO.
If ..while I am trying to give you counsel...I used YOUR methods...I would say "YOUR GOING TO HELL IF YOU don't listen to me."
Instead- I use God's method and say:
Step into THE Light~ or choose to keep bringing His kingdom shame.
John 3: 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of Godís one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
dear Truths -

among many other presumptuous things, you said "You post with contempt...."

what makes you think that you can judge another person's motives; who gave you that right?

"judge not lest you be judged..." Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620346 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Waaaaasuuuup)))))))
I am going to have to take God's advice and word over your version ~
He asks us to do everything with and for the sake of the other people...for the love for the other person.... for His kingdoms glory.
You post with contempt and insult - and not out of concern for where they spend eternity. You post for your own satisfaction in trying to prove "I AM RIGHT"...instead of setting the example of Christ-
or because "God is right". You post for the sake of your own pride - not Gods kingdom. You post for stress release not with any care or compassion.
Showing His truth is what the bible says people will despise you for- not because we are vile TOO.
If ..while I am trying to give you counsel...I used YOUR methods...I would say "YOUR GOING TO HELL IF YOU don't listen to me."
Instead- I use God's method and say:
Step into THE Light~ or choose to keep bringing His kingdom shame.
John 3: 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of Godís one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
btw - it never ceases to amaze me how the sugary sweet cristers on these forums will never reprove a blasphemous gaytheist as they bite and devour christians, but they can all of a sudden show their ugly side and blatantly disobey scripture to oppose a person standing for righteousness! you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried!

you would have made a good lutheran in germany circa 30-40's, justifying yourself for not saying a word against the facsist and violent nazi oppression!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620347 Feb 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Truths -
among many other presumptuous things, you said "You post with contempt...."
what makes you think that you can judge another person's motives; who gave you that right?
"judge not lest you be judged..." Jesus
God asks us all to help each other- for His kingdoms sake and glory. The wise folloow His word ((((((Waaaaaasssssuuuup))))))) )

Read the verses I posted.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620348 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
God asks us all to help each other- for His kingdoms sake and glory. The wise folloow His word ((((((Waaaaaasssssuuuup))))))) )
Read the verses I posted.
only if you'll consider the verse i posted:

"judge not lest you be judged":-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#620349 Feb 4, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> text edited out for space.
"Our wise men are called Fathers, and they truly sustain that character. Do you call yourselves Christians? Does the religion of Him who you call your Savior inspire your spirit, and guide your practices? Surely not. It is recorded of him that a bruised reed he never broke. Cease then to call yourselves Christians, lest you declare to the world your hypocrisy. Cease too to call other nations savage, when you are tenfold more the children of cruelty than they.
Joseph Brant (Thayendanegea), Mohawk
Who was Thayendanegea?
Exerts from
http://www.indians.org/welker/brant.htm
Brant was born in 1742 on the banks of the Ohio River and given the Indian name of Thayendanegea, meaning "he places two bets."
He attended Moor's Charity School for Indians in Lebanon, Connecticut, where he learned to speak English and studied Western history and literature. He became an interpreter for an Anglican Missionary, the Reverend John Stuart, and together they translated the prayer book and the Gospel of Mark into Mohawk.
Around 1768 he married Christine, the daughter of an Oneida chief, whom he had met in school. They had both Indian and Anglican wedding ceremonies and lived on a farm which Joseph had inherited. Christine died of tuberculosis around 1771, leaving Joseph with a son and a daughter. During this time, Joseph resumed his religous work, translating the Acts of the Apostles into the Mohawk language.
He succeeded in obtaining compensation for Mohawk losses in the U.S. War for Independence and received funds for the first Episcopal Church in Upper Canada, but failed to obtain firm title to the Grand River reservation. The legality of the transfer remains under question today.
Her Majesty's Chapel of the Mohawks was built in 1785 at the order of King George III. The simple wooden structure survives today as the oldest Protestant church in Ontario and is the only church outside the United Kingdom with the status of Chapel Royal. The church contains some lavish appointments including a silver service and bible dating from 1712 when Queen Anne had a church erected for the Mohawk on the Mohawk River in New York. Also erected for the Indians in 1785 was a saw and grist mill and a school.
Brant continued with his missionary work. He felt that his followers could learn much from observing the ways of the white man and made a number of land sales of reservation property to white settlers to this end, despite the unsettled ownership. He tried unsuccessfully to arrange a settlement between the Iroquois and the United States. He traveled in the American West promoting an all-Indian confederacy to resist land cessions. Late in his life, he continued the work he had begun as a young man of translating the Creed and important passages of the Old and New Testament into the Mohawk language. He was a man who studied and was able to internalize the better qualities of the white man while always remaining loyal and devoted to his people. Joseph Brant died on the reservation on August 24, 1807.
thanks?

<shrugs>

:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#620350 Feb 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I rejected your jesus and the christian religion, much like I've rejected other religions in the past.
Then, every christian I knew with two exceptions, both online and off, turned into vipers.
The ones online have nothing on the ones offline but I observed that both groups started treating me badly, with varying degrees slander, verbal abuse (both online and off) and eventually a failed kidnapping (offline).
I put up with it or ignored it for quite awhile and now I'm no longer willing to, either online or off.
I'll continue to expose what I've observed regardless and if someone wants to attack or lie about my children or myself, they will have to deal with my responses.
As I have always been, when free to choose for myself, I am an Atheist, I could never accept or truly reconcile any religious precept and the only joy I've ever found was in freedom.
It's all bull dust and religious adherents prove it daily.
oh! so now we get to the crust of the matter. you is a atheist.

Fascinating!

I not angry at you for rejecting Christianity if Jesus Christ. To be honest with you Christianity has a lot of flaws--but one of the things I'm proud of in Christianity unlike Islam---is that when you leave Christianity you can still go and enjoy the world the earth and this life.

Not so with Islam. You leave Islam--you might get your neck chop off then they go after you family.

Now what you say about the abuse you and your children get online and offline by Christians is the exception. Definitely an attempt to kidnap you is an exception---I never hear of nothing like that happen to people that leave Christianity oy!lol!...

Kidnapping? really?...that pretty extreme!

anyways so I no angry with no one that leave the Christian Religion. Especially since the religion still growing so much.

But I curious---you say you is a atheist. So give me the theory or hypothesis you think make the most sense as to how this world people and universe form?

Because if you really do your research as to all the theories out there---you would realize that you leave the Christian Religion---to go into another Religion which is Atheism.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620352 Feb 4, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Judy,, Thanks,I needed this little Pep talk.. The next week is going to be emotional.. Some Life changing events coming up... Soo Please say some Prayers for Strength and Comfort.. I am going to go look in FB for you.. Havent been there yet tonight.. Dealing with Precious Moments.. Always Trying to find the Bright side.. But not here.. But I have Faith,Hope,and Love..
So sorry I missed you last night Dawn -- I will look for you on FB today.
Life changing events sounds serious --
TLC - Judy

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620355 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
... Some of those "friendlies" have not always been so "friendly" to me....
But.... but.... Christians are always friendly and never insult anyone.

Met a couple of them here.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620356 Feb 4, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My application has been approved by our General Manager, subject to approval from The Board, and of course, subject to flights out of here on the first chosen day and I know I have to be back at work by the 28th, so a little bit nervous that we will run out of time, but we should ram in as much as we can, and a bit of horse back riding on the trails sounds like something out of a book to me, and so does and dinner cruise we can fit in.
Maybe we should get our boot scootin boots before we hit the dance floors so that we're not hobbling all over the place hahaha..... Have never been line dancing before, but might try and get in a few lessons so I make sure I am heading in the right direction!!
And maybe a few singing lessons to boot!!
(((*_*)))
Yeah!!!! I'm sure the board will approve anything the manager submits. Surely there must be a daily flight out of Australia to America -- but as I look at the atlas -- whew that is a long way across --
No fair practicing before we get there "line dancing" they will teach us step by step in versions and then we put it all together -- I loved watching them -- it's o;k to turn left when everyone is else is turning right -- thats what it's all about "fun" and "laughter".

I have two Country Western Stores near me that I will check out to see what they have in womens designer boots - we goona be steppin in style Sugar teehee. My sister already has a nice pair --all decorated up with toe clips and bling --the kind you wear your jeans tucked into the boot to show them off LOL --

As for singing -- I have a kariokee machine -- I know I spelled that wrong -- but I will be having a family house party for you as well and that little machine may get a work out --

All in all not to worry about running out of time, we will fit all the major things in and you will have a vacation of a lifetime -- I'm so glad my sister and I can be a part of this adventure --

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620357 Feb 4, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bring my book, 11:11; I'm sure you know the story and how it came into my possession!! Just love the memories of those early days when the fascination was so strong, I would just ring people and say "It's 11:11", and then again, I still let people know if they sent me a message at that time, and people still let me know that when they saw it, it was special for them. Another form of bonding, in a way....
Same as your teehee; when I saw that card with that laughter written on it, I just had to share it with you,'cause that is very special too :) xxx
Two separate times this past week these magical numbers come up for me -- one night as I was getting ready for bed - I went to set the alarm and time was 11:11 and last night I went to plug my cell phone into the charger and it was 11:11 --always brings a smile as I say thinking of you Serah --

I would love to see your book -- make a note to self so you don't forget it O:K -- you wouldn't believe all the notes to self I have made already LOL -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620358 Feb 4, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, darling, I remember :)
Remudi, in my opinion, is the perfect example of how people can get along, regardless of how they start their journey, if they make some sort of an effort.
That is the key word Serah "effort" he's been known to pop in here on occasion and give me a shout -- not for quite sometime though --

Not that I would want to conjour up his wrath on anyone -- cause he would make the venomous in here seem like a saint and they wouldn't like that.

TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 568,332
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 795,765
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min An NFL Fan 120,748
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Rick in Kansas 267,485
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 52 min Life after Love 5,329
WESH 2 News: Astronauts Likely Survived Challen... 1 hr toad4754 1
__POPE to U.N. for 1-World GOVT "Launching" 1 hr YTubeHeadlines 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr HipGnosis 592
More from around the web