Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620485 Feb 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you stuck your nose into my a...and not your business
thanks you
for sending you all the time my high respect,
I RECEIVED FROM YOU BACK WHO ARE YOU,WHAT POS NOUSY GOSSIP WICKED WITCH YOU ARE,ALWAYS OPEN MOUTH WITHOUT OF ANY PERMIT, OR WISH TO HEAR YOU AT ALL
You and you mind is less than nothing,just old groudgy witch not see own sins and wickedness,always talk BS for someone outside
how do you know you little GNAT that my nose is choped
rather you are little s...chunk hanging from my a....is choped by wooden stick or my fingers and thrown back at your witch old blasphemous face
how many time you did this and still doing you little stupid primitive POS and monkey brain
without of any intelects and minding own business
how many times I asked you to get out from my a....
but you still try to hang like dry s..chunk glues to my back hole?
you are less than nothing,just breathless,faceless, no location,no gander,no age no name Internet s...and troll bringing around Lies,disgrace, and BS
even Neo Nazi Bt42 boyfriend is laughing of your stupidity,you little old parasite,maggot
just stop respond to any of my posts
you without of descency stinking fart and parsaite
I vomit at you and your responds,just stop and start pray, and learn basic moral human ETHICS
When you involve me in your post you bet your sorry zaa I am going to correct you. You must thrive on other peoples conversation since you have nothing of value to offer yourself.
Other than the foul language and a dirty paint job on others. Whine and run like a wounded pup after every poster on this thread one only has to look thru the threads to find you insulted droppings.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620486 Feb 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
No brain at all to understand anything?
and force yourselves own stupidity before others,
little POS Neo Nazi CRISTAL SKULL
explain your women lill gossiper, about this Skull,
she asked you,and never you helped her,
you little abominable gay and coward run away from provocative hates from you against me,
cyber parasite,coward, POS,GAY ATHEISTIC NEO NAZI SCCUMBAG
both of you makes me vomits and itching balls
What you are doing falls under slander and stalking of individuals. Watch out stink bug there might come a knock on your door. No wonder your sick you sniff every post possible to for attention. Even when it is not addressed to you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620487 Feb 5, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that is more common. I think maybe folks just aren't paying attention.
Hey Lar...Judy's computer is being "glitchy" and is having a hard time getting in here...but she wanted me to tell you thanks for that post about the Lights...She said she enjoyed it....

She will try later....

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#620489 Feb 5, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Seen
I just wanted to let you know that I am not ignoring you, as a matter of fact, I have been reading your posts and thinking of how to reply back to you. I believe that we are much different in our thinking and way of posting. From one who just came to this thread a couple of weeks ago, it would almost be a waste of time for me to try to go back and read through thousands of posts as there are so many that are meaningless. I would like to understand why you post here and what your goals are, if you wouldnÂ’t mind explaining please.
Blessings and balance.
I can understand that having recently come here, you may not know, but I have stated before that I am here to show the falseness of the Christian religion/book of lies/bible, and to judge the spiritual understanding or lack of understanding, of these Christians. With the main focus being to make my points clear to those reading these posts.To "save" them from becoming brainwashed by Christianity in the first place. And with the smaller effort to get thru the Christian brainwashing. To do this I use a variety of tactics as needed. Such as facts, humor, being overly >>>DRAMATIC<< <, etc.

And I admit that I sometimes digress to just having fun messing with the trolls. But I'm trying to get away from that. As it's not part of my reason for being here.

But I know what's more on your mind. So I'll add that I am NOT here to teach or share anything much to these spiritually broken ones. For "I" have spent the greater part of my life exploring the greater spiritual mysteries. That is the spiritual path "I" was given when no more than a child, practically a baby, during my first time in Heaven during my NDE/OBE. It is MY spiritual path not theirs. So I have no inclination to hold the hands of, or spoon feed my spiritual understandings, to these spiritually broken ones who wallow in their fear and ignorance of the natural world and it's deeper "behind the scenes" workings. For I have had to endure their arrogance in their ignorance my whole life, and am just plain tired of it. Fault me if you want, but if I cannot even state the simple stuff without them turning it into a train wreck of what I really stated, and called a liar, wrong, insane, etc, over, and over, and over... I see no point in sharing anything more with them. It's useless. So I usually just stick to the basics, with an occasional more detailed post, if guided to post something for the benefit of someone reading these posts. To give them some insight, or an answer, they need at that point in time on their spiritual journey. Those who are spiritually aware enough will find it useful, as to those who aren't, well, I just don't care anymore. I cannot fix the spiritually broken ones. And it hurts my soul to much to keep trying. That's probably why I am only guided to show the falseness of Christianity/the book of lies, and to test and judge the spiritual understand, or lack of spiritual understanding, of these Christians.

Now if that does not sit well with you, so be it. But just understand that we, and many others, are here to all do our part in God's plan. For my approach will reach some, your approach will reach some, and so on with the others here to reach as many as we ALL can about the falseness of such a spiritually dead end path as Christianity. And I cannot use your approach or anyone else's, just like you cannot take mine or anyone else's. It has been given me to see that, and why I do not interfere with anyone else's approach, no matter how much I may object to it.

Now you can mull it over, and if you want to keep your distance, I can understand that and no hard feelings.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620490 Feb 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.
But take away the made up silly miracles, there have been, and are, people who teach far greater, in depth, spiritual values that what the book of lies teaches. And without all the HATE and FEAR mongering.
I honestly think that is what Jesus was teaching, move away from religion and move toward spirituality.
In all honesty, I think the only ones who have done that are the Rabbinical and Reform Jews. I think the best thing that happened to Judaism was the destruction of the Temple and its priesthood.

IMHO all Christianity did is replace the Jerusalem Temple and Priesthood with more temples and priests.

“Life Force One”

#620491 Feb 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Unknown guy?....He sure writes alot of things...Doesn't he?
From Barney...The purple Dinosaur....
Mr Sun....
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you. To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you. To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on, please shine down on,
Please shine down on me!
Have a G_O_O_D day AJ.....
:-)
Hmm...

Si I gotta ask, is this another one of your "Prime time with God" prayers?

“Life Force One”

#620492 Feb 5, 2014
Typo Si = So
Lost In Transition

United States

#620493 Feb 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doin with the donuts?

Do you look like FAT BA*TARD yet?
LOL
I've got the donut thing down to an art. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be some kind of big-wig on the other side.

No fat here, missy. I wiggle into my Spiderman speedo every morning and spend an hour with Richard Simmons.

“Life Force One”

#620497 Feb 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And perhaps...we are to learn from our....
(B)asic
(I)nstructions
(B)efore
(L)eaving
(E)arth
Good to see you Annaleigh
And just how can you learn anything about the spiritual matters you will need to understand before you can pass your judgment, if there's nothing truly spiritual taught in all the empty meaningless words in your book of mythology?

Now in all the 783,137 words in the book of lies, there is not even a good working description of what a soul even is. And this is the most critical to understand, for it is the key to accessing, and learning all true spiritual matters. And since it's so all fired important in your mythology to run around doing the most horrific things to people to force them into accepting your beliefs, to "save" their soul, you would think there would be detailed teachings as to WHAT it really is. Yet, >>>NOTHING<< <. Which only proves the book of lies was written by primitive MAN who hadn't a clue to any true spiritual matters.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#620498 Feb 5, 2014
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
Pffft...greyboxer ...nuff said.

“Life Force One”

#620501 Feb 5, 2014
just checking wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that none of them Christurd busybodies called out andet's filthy posts yesterday filled with "c***cksucking" etc., lol. And the most hollier-than-thou one of this lot was just calling people "dogs" and "pigs", hiding behind the bible to insult people.
Great example of Christianity indeed, huh.
And when I pointed them out, the Christians gave me negative icons. LOL

Such hypocrites.

“Life Force One”

#620504 Feb 5, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I have had all the lights on my vehicle go out simultaneously but, I have and still do experience street lights and other night lights going out, just as you said, as I approach them. Others have been with me when these events happened. My wife and I have laughed at this time and time again.
Don't know what causes it, Larry, but it happens.
Maybe it means Satan is following you, and he keeps bumping his head on the overhead lights while flying above you?

“Life Force One”

#620505 Feb 5, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
test
Did you get my Topix PM?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#620506 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if Jesus were walking the streets to day he would be considered a heretic and would probably recognize most Christians as Pharisees and Sadducees.
The Saducees didn't believe that there was any such thing as a resurrection of the dead. They believed that "you live, you die, and that's it." That's the end of life. I guess there are people walking around today who believe in Jesus... YET... they don't believe that Jesus was 'physically' raised from the dead nor do they believe that there is an afterlife. Caiaphas, the corrupted High Priest, was a Saducee by the way.

The Pharisees on the other hand, believed in the resurrection and an afterlife. They appeared religious on the outside but they were more politically and culturally motivated. They didn't want to lose their jobs, ahem, I mean positions. They didn't want to start anything that would set off the Romans and were constantly afraid what people thought. So they compromised the Word that God had given the people through Moses in order to fit in with society. The Pharisees in today's sense... well, there are churches who are trying to fit in with society by saying that homosexuality is not a sin and things of that nature. They don't want to lose members of their specific, denominational church... or other types of financial support. They know, or at least knew... that the Bible speaks against such yet they try and take an activist stance by trying to break... and mold... and shape God's Word into saying something that it doesn't. They compromise the Word of God on a daily basis and try to take a populist stance.

The Pharisee-type Christians of today come against those who stand on the Word of God while all the while saying, "I have Jesus in my heart!" and "I'm doing God's Will!" They love the praise of men rather than God's Word. They take a populist stance. So in this sense, I would concur with you.

Jesus basically told the Pharisees that their father was the devil.

“Life Force One”

#620507 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that is what Jesus was teaching, move away from religion and move toward spirituality.
In all honesty, I think the only ones who have done that are the Rabbinical and Reform Jews. I think the best thing that happened to Judaism was the destruction of the Temple and its priesthood.
IMHO all Christianity did is replace the Jerusalem Temple and Priesthood with more temples and priests.
Well, they are bound to do everything to hold onto the power they have over people. It sure beats having to actually do hard work to earn a living.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620508 Feb 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's why I always differentiate between religion and spiritual teachings.
Religions are always designed for men who want to self aggrandize themselves and control others, but have no real answers themselves.
Whereas true spiritual teachings at least make varying attempts to explain and teach spiritual matters. Although here too, there may be some leaders just out to self aggrandize themselves and control others. But their teachings usually either succeed or fail, depending upon the validity or their teachings. As they don't have the centuries of well refined brainwashing practice that religions have.
Oh Crap! I have been doing it all wrong. All I end up doing is pissing everyone off by being honest.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#620509 Feb 5, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Pffft...greyboxer ...nuff said.
Why don't you bash all the Christians who 'greybox" here.

You must have thought LW was areal POS until she registered, right ?

“Life Force One”

#620510 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW - I just remembered something related to what you posted. When in bible study it occurred to me how Jesus was often going off to teach his disciples spiritual matters, but never even giving a hint as to what they were about. It bothered my why they weren't included in the bible. Probably purposely left out. Especially the one about him going off to teach his disciples how to pray. Which told me that there was more to praying than just the simplistic repeating of words like Christians are led to believe is praying. If it were that simple, he would not have to spend time teaching them how to do this. So IF this Jesus character was actually based upon some cult leader of the time, maybe it was some form of deep meditation that required much training to attain. Or maybe something like what I can do. I don't know. But the bible is stripped of anything I would call truly spiritual, that Jesus was supposedly the great teacher of.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#620511 Feb 5, 2014
Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Luke 9:58

Jesus was basically saying here that He doesn't fit in the way the rest of society fits in with it's complete secular interests.

“Life Force One”

#620512 Feb 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Crap! I have been doing it all wrong. All I end up doing is pissing everyone off by being honest.
Join the crowd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dees Nhutz 286,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 987,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Exvothery 31,166
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web