Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620233 Feb 3, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Just SCROLLED back to find this.. Thanks JUDY.. Sounds like a plan..
I'm glad you were not offended by my request Dawn --
As for FB Family room -- something this vileness can't touch
and there is a delete button LOL --

Some of your Newsfeed photos are magnificent -- I'm about
to go catch up there -- Never wonder about your service for the
Lord Dawn -- you glorify Him in countless ways --

TLC - Judy

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620234 Feb 3, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
you do.
only you are child of father of all Lies,satan
you are Liar reversing Lie to be truth????
unread scrolled

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620235 Feb 3, 2014
GOoD evening LW -- just a howdy from still cold Michigan
however the sun did shine today -- brightened the spirits a bit.

I've made scrolling a resolution -- and it turns out to be a solution.

Works for me -- TLC -- Jute

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#620240 Feb 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have not yet had the opportunity to have an exchange with Anna I think that two of you could have a very interesting conversation. I think that she would also enjoy learning of some of your experiences.
She is a good friend that I met when I first joined Topix many years ago...she was and still is a friend worth having.
Ah you always say the sweetest things!!!

“Peace”

Earth

#620241 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have enjoyed reading her interesting posts.
BTW- I never thought of you as a "rump roast". LOL!
thank you..
I would love to see more people here share their own experiences.
I think too often some people get so caught up in reading the bible rules, that they loose the spiritual lessons. Once that happens, they loose the real spiritual teachings and become not much more the judges that argue over, and try to define our own man made laws.

Location hidden

#620242 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
GOoD evening LW -- just a howdy from still cold Michigan
however the sun did shine today -- brightened the spirits a bit.
I've made scrolling a resolution -- and it turns out to be a solution.
Works for me -- TLC -- Jute
Evening Jute;

Think month of Feb going to be the show us month for winter.
Think all the cold weather is just mother natures warm up for the final slam dunk.

Same words, same phrases, same language has no interest in a intelligent
conversation grows dull and uninteresting quick .Lacking of manners
Yes Jute solution may well be just to do not read and scroll or simply ignore.
Internet is just a small avenue of our life anyway.
Have a good evening stay warm and safe. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620243 Feb 3, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of it is, you make topix unenjoyable......
Good. I hope I make life miserable for all scumbags like you.

“Peace”

Earth

#620244 Feb 3, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
A good lesson to learn and share.........
Thanks Anna.........
I am glad that you enjoyed it. I think many people don't share their experiences because of what others might think. Some are personal and others are meant to be shared...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620245 Feb 3, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you..
I think too often some people get so caught up in reading the bible rules, that they loose the spiritual lessons. Once that happens, they loose the real spiritual teachings and become not much more the judges that argue over, and try to define our own man made laws.
True.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620246 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm back to being a witch now? What happened to "demon"?
Wassup the Christ demoted you.

ROFLMAO

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620247 Feb 3, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Jute;
Think month of Feb going to be the show us month for winter.
Think all the cold weather is just mother natures warm up for the final slam dunk.
Same words, same phrases, same language has no interest in a intelligent
conversation grows dull and uninteresting quick .Lacking of manners
Yes Jute solution may well be just to do not read and scroll or simply ignore.
Internet is just a small avenue of our life anyway.
Have a good evening stay warm and safe. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Our slam dunk is usually March -- just when you think Spring has Sprung a couple last roars from old man winter moves in -- the last couple of years though we've had ground coverings right into late April --my tulips and dafodils have been frosted off more than once.

I'm thankful for a warm home -- Wayne checked our tanks today and they are better than half full yet -- so we are good -- we have a wood pellet stove that takes the edge off the fuel oil costs -- outrageous prices this year.

I'm setting here debating whether I want to dive into taxes tonight -- part of me says get it over with - the other part says watch tv LOL GOoD night -- TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620248 Feb 3, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you..
I posted one this afternoon of what an elderly gentleman shared with me --
How about you Anna, have you got some to share -- if so I'd love to hear --
TLC - Judy

Location hidden

#620249 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Our slam dunk is usually March -- just when you think Spring has Sprung a couple last roars from old man winter moves in -- the last couple of years though we've had ground coverings right into late April --my tulips and dafodils have been frosted off more than once.
I'm thankful for a warm home -- Wayne checked our tanks today and they are better than half full yet -- so we are good -- we have a wood pellet stove that takes the edge off the fuel oil costs -- outrageous prices this year.
I'm setting here debating whether I want to dive into taxes tonight -- part of me says get it over with - the other part says watch tv LOL GOoD night -- TLC - Jute
March comes in like a lion(bad weather) March goes out like a lamb (warm weather)
March comes in like a lamb(warm weather) March goes out like a lion (bad weather).
Tis what people out here think.

My place is made of rock with high winds here and bad winters makes for safety and comfort.
Wood burning stoves with propane back up. Also portable system in place too. Most of it could run without needs of the outside world. I already got my taxes worked up.

Tis short growing season here most garden & flowers go in by May and growing season is mostly over with by sept. First frost snow around end of oct. Then people just hunker down and rest most of the winter months.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#620250 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Dawn -- I posted a little note to self on my computer --
3 P's to keep in mind -- Peace, Priority, Purpose
and as I look down my post numbers are 3333 LOL
You will find peace when you seek it Dawn -- just think of this as a two way street -- some going in one direction and others the other way -- avoid the head on collisions. TLC - Judy
Hi Judy,, Thanks,I needed this little Pep talk.. The next week is going to be emotional.. Some Life changing events coming up... Soo Please say some Prayers for Strength and Comfort.. I am going to go look in FB for you.. Havent been there yet tonight.. Dealing with Precious Moments.. Always Trying to find the Bright side.. But not here.. But I have Faith,Hope,and Love..

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620252 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come you're ok with your "sisters" attacking my children?
Attack your children? I posted that IF you really have some- My hope was that they are with someone safe. THAT is not attacking.

Think about your stories and try to keep them straight- it worries me how you blend things together and mold them into a newer version of reality.

Seek God's help- He loves you and He can help you to become a new healthy creation.

“Peace”

Earth

#620254 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted one this afternoon of what an elderly gentleman shared with me --
How about you Anna, have you got some to share -- if so I'd love to hear --
TLC - Judy
Good evening OSG..
That is so sad, that they had to be separated in their final days. I have known several older couples that once separated, they soon left this world. The good news is that there is no death, only a change of worlds and they will meet again. I have to get up early in the morning and take a friend to the doctor, but I'll try to share a story with you tomorrow about my friend who I used to garden with, he passed away about 8 years ago.

in the mean time, for some reason after reading your story, i thought about this old song..
In My Next Life I Want To Be Your Hero

Thanks for sharing and many good dreams

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620255 Feb 3, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Attack your children? I posted that IF you really have some- My hope was that they are with someone safe. THAT is not attacking.

Think about your stories and try to keep them straight- it worries me how you blend things together and mold them into a newer version of reality.

Seek God's help- He loves you and He can help you to become a new healthy creation.
Tell you what, go get on your knees and open your mouth.

Then come back and show us that your alleged god has helped you to stop lying and obsessing over me.

Then, if I see that you are even remotely healthy, I'll consider it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#620259 Feb 3, 2014
unTruth’s posts about my children.

Post #616625

I didn't specify Christian ~
I am speaking of people - like the ones here- that have no self control due to how miserable they are. They don't bother to improve their behavior because their joy comes from acting out. They wont even consider that there is God.
Granted- many who claim to be Christian do it too. Maybe they have sought but have not yet really found. Some claim to believe in God- but not Jesus as their Savior (Duane)- but still refuse to behave as God would have them.

***This one isn’t about my children, I just think it’s hilarious considering the old christian viper decided to start hissing its lies at me again, today.***

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Post #617050

and yet again you attack my person for what you perceive that others have done to you.
I tried to show you the common way for improvement-
Best wishes to you and your children Laci~ it's up to you.... if they involve you in their lives or if they turn away. We here do not matter- behave and become a better person for them. For YOU.

Post #616884

Then for the sake of your children- if you wont do it for you-

Improve your outlook and be someone that you can be proud of. Embrace goodness and imitate those people who you do look up to as good people. It's part of the maturing process. If you stagnate as is- then you will be of no use to your kids or society. Embrace and own- that you ae a person who matters. <3

I've said all I can on this topic- I hope that you will implement the actions suggested Luci- not for my sake- as it really has no bearing on my life- but for your own self.

Post #619451

You are so much like the poster Cindy- your words & phrases of filth.
Begining to think that your FB photo and stories were fake- and that they were a cover. Cindy didn't have any kids - and if YOU really do- then I hope that they are with someone respectable and kind.
Prayer that you open your heart to God and submit to healing.

Post #619500

?? Why would anyone remember what "your" kids look like- let alone save pictures ?

I will pray for you- each of us do.

***Cindy, Laci, Luci. Goddamn! Who am I Deb? I really think your delusions are getting the better of you, your alleged god clearly isn’t helping, please do go back to your Therapist, incidentally, you do know that time spent in the Psych ward does not make you qualified to treat yourself, right? The church doesn’t have a say, mental health is very important. Oh, own your words and do try to keep my children out of your vitriol.***

Cupid stunt.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#620260 Feb 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when I started the reporting craze I didn't manufacture t-shirts.
Doesn't mean I won't consider doing so though.
Soft cotton resonates well, any ideas on colours? I like rainbows.
I'll print them for you then, I studied screen printing. We could be as big as Raben, who have the cheekiest t-shirts.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#620261 Feb 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning AJ.....
First of all...Congratulations on the SUPER BOWL win....Woot...Woot
What do you think of the Angel Oak in my Avatar?....Isn't it majestic....That picture doesn't even capture the sides that spread out to ground level spread out all around...there is tape on some of them so people need to be careful (I mean it is 500 years old)
How is your leg.....My ankles hurt sometimes after I walk my Mile and exercize....I lost some weight and my Doc liked my blood pressure...So I am getting back into better Heart health
Hope you have a great day Friend....Enjoy it
Amazing tree! The people standing underneath give some idea just how high it is.

The biggest trees you'll find here are called Moreton Bay figs. They have big aerial roots and wide branches, excellent to sit under in the heat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficus_macrophyll...
http://www.tracenz.org/elements/images/Mo/Mor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 865,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 600,097
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min ChristineM 2,041
Christianity is fading away... 57 min Truthiness 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,545
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 3 hr ashuashu 487
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 4 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr andy 45
More from around the web