“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620179 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an accomplishment to your life !
"I only go on Topix to stalk Duane." - RetardontheStump
Hmmm.......Who said thats why I'm on topix?

The truth of it is, you make topix unenjoyable. If you think I like putting my boot on your neck think again. I'm just so fed up with your childish insults and poor me attitude i cant help but respond to your unfair treatment of good and descent people.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#620180 Feb 3, 2014
A christian woman murders her baby and blames a dingo.

Hilarious.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620181 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>I have not read anything pertaining to your children Divinity --

Children are special to me -- I lost my Joshua to meningitis at 12 years old
and honey that rocked my world --

I just feel children should be exempt from the vileness here, and I'm sure as a mother
you feel the same way --

TLC - Judy
Oh so you missed Deb's and hu's posts for the past two weeks have you?

A likely story.

I think Ben answered honestly on your behalf.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620182 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>You got me setting here shaking my head and chuckeling as I think you are the one that is coming in here cursing like a sailor and making vile statements and your goona turn this around to me being dishonest -- Whatever LOL
Cursing is dishonest?

Get it right, if I cursed once, I would've gotten a warning before posting.

Not one warning, not one post removed.

Silly christian liars.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620183 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>As always Annie I value your input -- I think the underlining problem here is that I don't read every single post in here -- I have no idea what was said about Divinitys children.

I agree with you 100 percent -- no ones children should be used in any derogatory way what so ever --

I spoke up on one post and am now responsible for not speaking up on others I never even read -- if I can get this room to quit glitching as I can hardly get the pages to move let alone go back -- I'll see if I can find what the fuss is all about --

In the meantime I think your off to a good start on your healthy changes -- as each day goes by it will get easier and I'm trying to do better myself for my health -- the older I get the harder it is to lose an ounce let alone a pound -- TLC - Judy
So you only read my posts?

LOL

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620184 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't see you confront RedApples when he went after my daughter. Didn't see go after RR when he was bashing Luci's kids.

Oh, that's right, RA's a Christian so its OK.

I can understand how RA accusing me of raping my daughter is OK while a non-christian using the word "retard" is worthy of eternal torture.

You hypocrisy is overwhelming.
Oh, she probably "didn't read" those posts.

If that's even true and I doubt it, at best she's jumping in a fight she knows little about, I'm not going to buy the best scenario though.

It's far more likely that she's singling me out for her viper sisters, because how dare I finally stand up to filthy christian liars.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620185 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>Cupid stunt!
Goddamn!

Reported for being clever.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#620186 Feb 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Was there really a lot of gossip re: wsjlm going on in their "family" FB room?
Honestly LeLe there isn't, I rarely post there but am a member and I haven't seen them say anything about here other than how ugly it gets sometimes.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620187 Feb 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"pervert"??? that's an obsolete term that has no relevance ever since it became legal for 2 of them to marry each other.

what planet are you from?
I'm not telling you anything personal about myself, you filthy christian pervert.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620188 Feb 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>easy for a witch to do whatever she wants and then point her crooked & nasty finger at Christians and demand their perfection.

do you honestly think you're getting away with anything - LOL!
So I'm back to being a witch now? What happened to "demon"?

Do you think you're getting away with anything, pervert?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#620189 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you only read my posts?
LOL
mama Luci
OSG is simple Liar,
she read all posts and build agenda to spread gossip and wickedness behind back of yours ,my or other posts,'it is identical with this wicked troll lill,or serah

more healthy on the top is crazy cyber sexual pervert so called Liflover-also Liars from the day pf bithday

have nice day dear mama Luci zlotko

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620190 Feb 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Was there really a lot of gossip re: wsjlm going on in their "family" FB room?
Yep. Look at them, they even do it out in the open here. A great example for my teens :-)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#620191 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free from any advices sent to me,
I never asked you for any advices,help,or any responds to my posts
I am graduate dr Shrink.psychiatry surgeon of sick retarded brains
and 30 minutes daily time I take care all those cyber Trolls lunatics,lonely pathetic old sick brain scums(called humans)
ALSO I INFORM YOU,BE SURE DR SHRINK IS ALSO YOUR FRIEND WATCHING YOUR BRAIN STABILITY,
AND ALL OF THEM HAVE ONLY ONE FRIEND DR SHRINK SENT BY GOD TO REBUKE THOSE SATAN SPIRIT CREATURE IN HUMAN BODIES
also be in silence and follow your chosen pathetic godless friends,and report all christians for their bamba jamba against true Lord
so?
just disssapear to your padded room,or find place where gays and lesbians lose their virginity,and buy AAA batery devices for stimulatiions of their a.....
have good day,if possible to have such day for you, mrs Dindi
TRUE GOD WHO IS NOT CHRISTIAN GOD, KNOWS ABOUT ME AND MY PERMIT TO BE HERE,
AND ONLY HIS DECISSION AND ADVICE COUNTS
CYBER PSYCHOPATHS ARE ONLY BIG RETARDED MOUTH
comprende Buska
Yeah you're a CYBER PSYCHOPATH WITH THE BIG RETARDED MOUTH and you don't care who you offend or insult because you're getting your jollies in here.

GOTT-CHA street corner jebus 20 hell-mary's-boy our psycho pathetic forum punk of self licking ice cream cone headed stupidity.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#620192 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me setting here shaking my head and chuckeling as I think you are the one that is coming in here cursing like a sailor and making vile statements and your goona turn this around to me being dishonest -- Whatever LOL
Hi Polaris 2000, Been a hectic day.. Most likely wont ever find Peace on this thread..BUT we used to say,"It has Survived many,many storms,,and We came back even Stronger than ever.. As the saying Goes--->"Make Love,,NOT War!" Suppose to anyways..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#620193 Feb 3, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know...God knows. And I know that this man...whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows...was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell...
...because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, IN ORDER TO KEEP ME FROM BECOMING CONCEITED, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
...For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"And this teaches you about what spiritual matter? "

I See A Rainbow!

#620194 Feb 3, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly LeLe there isn't, I rarely post there but am a member and I haven't seen them say anything about here other than how ugly it gets sometimes.
I am also member there,Pharae,, There is Peace and Serinity there. Unlike here... BUT "Praying for Peace in this Thread.." Did you ever read this from the Beginning.. OUR story is Priceless.. But I havent been here full-time.. I was on an Hiatus..for a Lengthy time period.. How have you been?

I See A Rainbow!

#620195 Feb 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there really a lot of gossip re: wsjlm going on in their "family" FB room?
Hi LeLe,, I am there part-time.. No there is not.. How have you been??

I See A Rainbow!

#620196 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn - please don't respond to his posts to me -- It only opens the door for
him to feel justified in using Gods name in vain - nothing he says to me
is as derogatory as that -- let us not instigate him further --
I will leave him alone - I thank you for your loving concern - but like I said last night,
I'm alright with this -- o;k --- TLC - Judy
Just SCROLLED back to find this.. Thanks JUDY.. Sounds like a plan..

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#620198 Feb 3, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mama Luci
OSG is simple Liar,
she read all posts and build agenda to spread gossip and wickedness behind back of yours ,my or other posts,'it is identical with this wicked troll lill,or serah

more healthy on the top is crazy cyber sexual pervert so called Liflover-also Liars from the day pf bithday

have nice day dear mama Luci zlotko
My best friend is Slavik, she's awesome, cheers doc.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620199 Feb 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for anyone that might be a captive audience to him.
Q was on his way to becoming banned- once again- on another thread.
.. I think his insistence on "teaching" the thread about the act of "fisting", in
one of his " holier than thou" moments, is what caught a moderators attention
that he was, once again, using god for his hate speech.
If you don't know what " fisting" is.. Just ask that good christian example you call friend.
And while you are at it.. Maybe ask him why he is so interested in what
goes on in other people's bedrooms?
I'll continue to be a voice against "Christians" like him if I so please.
I'm sorry if you don't like it.. I just feel - in my heart- it's the right thing to do.
Not sure why you continually bring Steve into this??
Is it kinda like how Truths keeps dragging Cindy in here?
I do not like this riff between us either.
We find ourselves on opposite sides here.
It's just the way it is.. For now.
Take good care OSG.
O:k then I think the line has been drawn -- maybe someday a bridge can be built --
Until then you take good care as well -- TLC - OSG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PopeIsDemon 560,661
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Ooogah Boogah 779,037
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 5 min Innocent Holy dr ... 16,462
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 265,580
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,933
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 852
The most important reasons for not buying the n... 1 hr john beriin 1
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 3 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web