Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620134 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you start practice what you preach and stick to your friends whose are like lice,or maggots glued to someone balls without of any permit,or desire to have their wicked satanic christian responds
worry about your friends and yourselves and own family,and ungle please your own s.... hanging as 2nd on my balls
I am not your brother not christian to listen your BS
I advise you to not respond,only help your"smily""swe et"low IQ brain your sister lill whissper ,whispering around Lies and engage you in same lies
hell with you and your christianity sisters and brothers,
nobody asked lill to send lies to me,to each poster past 10 days sick creature under drugs,
nobody ask you to respond to me,
JUST SCROLL LIKE YOU LIE AROUND, AND GO YOUR WAY OF LIFE,
you are not on my life path
idiots mentaly sick spiritualy retarded cyber preachers
now your sista lill step down and cry,
and now you enter here to escalate this f......satanic christian love-hate from parasite glue to my posts and skin
Scrolled !!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#620136 Feb 3, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And had such high hopes for you, but I see as usual and per your tendancy you've reverted back to child mode.........
Poor poor Nancy..........
Yeah, I have a low tolerance for scumbags hiding behind Jesus' robes.

GFY

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620139 Feb 3, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know...God knows. And I know that this man...whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows...was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell...
...because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, IN ORDER TO KEEP ME FROM BECOMING CONCEITED, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me,ďMy grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.Ē
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christís power may rest on me. That is why, for Christís sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
...For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12
A few years ago Qu - I transported an elderly gentlemen in his upper 80's -- he was being admitted to a VA Hospital and his wife was along with us. She said John - tell Judy of your experience to Heaven.

He told me that one summer his wife was driving their ole pickup truck -- and the next thing he knew he was being lifted above and could see her driving down the road -- when he got to this beautiful white room he begged the voice he heard to let him return to her --

The next thing he knew he woke up in the emergency room --

Such a lovely old couple I often think that after 60 some years of marriage -- so sad they had to be separated due to health reasons -- but they were confident in eternity.

TLC - Judy

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620140 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Annie I value your input -- I think the underlining problem here is that I don't read every single post in here -- I have no idea what was said about Divinitys children.
I agree with you 100 percent -- no ones children should be used in any derogatory way what so ever --
I spoke up on one post and am now responsible for not speaking up on others I never even read -- if I can get this room to quit glitching as I can hardly get the pages to move let alone go back -- I'll see if I can find what the fuss is all about --
In the meantime I think your off to a good start on your healthy changes -- as each day goes by it will get easier and I'm trying to do better myself for my health -- the older I get the harder it is to lose an ounce let alone a pound -- TLC - Judy
I am working on being a better me...at least seeing if there is a better me...or if this is it! I don't know. I think for the first time in a long time...maybe ever...that I am taking time out of my life...for just me. There are things that I have in my Bucket List...that I really want to do. I always have found excuses to not do them...as if somehow I am not worthy of doing those things.

There are some things in life that I can not change...I can't go back and have a "redo". However...there are things that I can change...that can be better...so I am off to accomplish those things.

My favorite lines of the serenity prayer...

This is my favorite version...though less known...

"God give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed,
courage to change the things which should/must be changed,
and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

more common version...

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Boethius or Reinhold Niebuhr (whichever account that you believe)

and...

Another that I think of often...I still have time to take that road not taken...

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

On a side note...

You might enjoy this site...it takes the Serenity Prayer and ties it to 7 lessons in the Bible.

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/seren...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620141 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you last time
you glued to my balls like lice,or white maggot together with your dry s...christian lill,whisepr,whispering around about me,but not see her own private life
mind your own business you poor dry s....lice glued to my balls,
mind your own god, and own family,
and search for dignity around only your own troll coawrd personality,and lice life,
discuss thema with your friend, and family,
and just fall down from my balls together with this old widow lill whisper lustig sexualy for Neo nazis like you
just HAVE OWN DESCENCY AND ACCEPT MY REQUEST,
STOP BITE,STOP INSULT,STOP RESPONDES, STOP NAZI KKK HATES AGAINST FOREIGNERS
AND MOTHER F....... LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET LIKE MAN GUTS AND FACE ME,
INSTEAD BITE LIKE MAGGOT FROM HOLE HIDED IN THE SOMWHERE DUMPSTER
historian with criminal bum IQ,
harrass and defame others humans never known personaly
just you are next little rat american scumbag hating yourselves and others around
search for God,
and flush your atheistic s..... comments about my God and what I am,
IT AINT BUSINESS OF NONE OF YOU LICES,PARASITIES,AND MAGGOTS TROLLS ON INTERNET
just unglue your stinking lice personality own s....glued to by posts and my personality
you little stupid half d......head
help your idiot girlfriend lill,
and go get married with her,
and eraze me from yours cockroaches brains
poor half d..... head without of perssonal descency
This statement is false is no truth in it period is made up from your over cooked burned brain and your imaginiation of being a parasite by you DR.SHRINK.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#620142 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good description of you, just add pervert.
http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/04-14-2...
"pervert"??? that's an obsolete term that has no relevance ever since it became legal for 2 of them to marry each other.

what planet are you from?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620143 Feb 3, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. There are literally thousands if not millions of the same testimonies by many individuals.
smiling and nodding Qu as i know this particular subject is a powder keg waiting for a match LOL --
I did enjoy the mans testimony though -- so thank you again for directing my way -- TLC - Judy

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620144 Feb 3, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? When you can and do have both!
can you be specific, hon? i'm a reasonable person when dealing with another reasonable person:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620145 Feb 3, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
How very poofy of you, Wassy. LOL
peeps up in here don't know just how poofy i can be cuz they always got me on the defense:-(

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620146 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you start practice what you preach and stick to your friends whose are like lice,or maggots glued to someone balls without of any permit,or desire to have their wicked satanic christian responds
worry about your friends and yourselves and own family,and ungle please your own s.... hanging as 2nd on my balls
I am not your brother not christian to listen your BS
I advise you to not respond,only help your"smily""swe et"low IQ brain your sister lill whissper ,whispering around Lies and engage you in same lies
hell with you and your christianity sisters and brothers,
nobody asked lill to send lies to me,to each poster past 10 days sick creature under drugs,
nobody ask you to respond to me,
JUST SCROLL LIKE YOU LIE AROUND, AND GO YOUR WAY OF LIFE,
you are not on my life path
idiots mentaly sick spiritualy retarded cyber preachers
now your sista lill step down and cry,
and now you enter here to escalate this f......satanic christian love-hate from parasite glue to my posts and skin
Scrolled

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620147 Feb 3, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Word of the day - IRONY!
let's get specific, friend! you just judged me as being judgmental and mean-spirited so how does that make you innocent of the same?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620148 Feb 3, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, poofy! He's named Ben Adam and not like that, I think.
You're Ben Dover.
aww gurl, i just can't win up in here! i'm damned for being a lover and i'm damned for exposing haters...

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620149 Feb 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working on being a better me...at least seeing if there is a better me...or if this is it! I don't know. I think for the first time in a long time...maybe ever...that I am taking time out of my life...for just me. There are things that I have in my Bucket List...that I really want to do. I always have found excuses to not do them...as if somehow I am not worthy of doing those things.
There are some things in life that I can not change...I can't go back and have a "redo". However...there are things that I can change...that can be better...so I am off to accomplish those things.
My favorite lines of the serenity prayer...
This is my favorite version...though less known...
"God give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed,
courage to change the things which should/must be changed,
and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."
more common version...
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Boethius or Reinhold Niebuhr (whichever account that you believe)
and...
Another that I think of often...I still have time to take that road not taken...
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
On a side note...
You might enjoy this site...it takes the Serenity Prayer and ties it to 7 lessons in the Bible.
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/seren...
One thing for sure Annie when it comes to the end of the road - we will stand alone, no one will be held accountable for us --

My grandson bought me The Serenity Prayer written on a mirrored Cross for my anniversary -- I have it on a table near by --

I so commend you on striving to be a better person -- I think your pretty swell just the way you are -- but health wise I know how BP goes and everything dragging way South if we don't keep up on it LOL. TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620150 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
main reason why you are stupid and
never learn,and never be smart listening advices to mind your own f....faith,business and christian satanic god spirit
hell with you
Scrolling

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620151 Feb 3, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Didjya' ever hear of Jesus ? Read the New Testament ?
YES! i see Jesus preaching the Good News of Gospel and standing up to the hypocrites who challenge Him over it.

have you ever read, or are you just too lily-livered to do the following in His steps part and be despised by those who despise Him?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620152 Feb 3, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
....unless you're a gastropod.
GOoD afternoon Drew -- hope all your snow has melted -- I'm afraid our snow is here till next winter LOL -- more coming later this week ugh --

The plow earners have certainly made good wages this year -- my hubby used to plow
professionally but we had so many mild winters - couldn't make a living -- now a year like this
comes along and one could nearly retire LOL --

TLC - Judy

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#620153 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD morning LeLe ---Ugh the drama -- I don't bookmark or copy posts - I don't remember the exact wording - something about you feeling sorry that Qu homeschooled his children or along those lines.
Your beef with Qu and Steve along with other dear friends of mine is going to be a constant burr that I shall try to keep in mind and refrain from getting in your way.
Just like Divinity, if this is the line of posts you gals want to leave then just get on with your bad selves and ya'll just knock yourselves out --
I'm not here for the stress or drama and Yeah today is a new day --
I may have deleted your picture LeLe but In my mind I still see how lovely you are and the flowers and the sea - and how you spoke so highly of your children and work and horses -- respite children etc --
Just don't want this riff between us -- TLC - Judy
I feel bad for anyone that might be a captive audience to him.

Q was on his way to becoming banned- once again- on another thread.
.. I think his insistence on "teaching" the thread about the act of "fisting", in
one of his " holier than thou" moments, is what caught a moderators attention
that he was, once again, using god for his hate speech.

If you don't know what " fisting" is.. Just ask that good christian example you call friend.
And while you are at it.. Maybe ask him why he is so interested in what
goes on in other people's bedrooms?
I'll continue to be a voice against "Christians" like him if I so please.
I'm sorry if you don't like it.. I just feel - in my heart- it's the right thing to do.

Not sure why you continually bring Steve into this??
Is it kinda like how Truths keeps dragging Cindy in here?

I do not like this riff between us either.
We find ourselves on opposite sides here.
It's just the way it is.. For now.

Take good care OSG.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620154 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupid stunt!
Jesus loves you, and he really is happy at your attempt to be like him.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620155 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY
It really is hard for a leopard to change its spots isnt it Nancy..........

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#620156 Feb 3, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this country american christians none is my friend,
american christians have double wicked standard(you are next proof) and never dr Shrink wait from american sock to be his friends and to help him
snif my farts,and this is enoug stop please responds and provocations,
because every answer to your respond will be sent included stinking colon
FARTS, now you get 3 farts
join you team skunks godless friends ,deffend them and go to hell with them
I don't know you and never knew or till now,got not clu what a kind of old pathetic lunatical POS you are
hush satan from any responds?
if nobody want to respond to your stupid posts,
you can send t-mail to your boyfriend BT42 he arive to help you to be more busy with your f.... BS lately
just hell with you,
soon you will never see your cyber lover Neo Nazi BT42
i would like to be your friend, but you keep farting on me and yell at me for talking to the same people that you talk to. what's up wit dat, yugoslavian farty fart fart-pants???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Lumatrix 839,959
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min Truth Doctor 4,635
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Jarring 100,083
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min Paul is dead 1966 3,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,534
What happened to the emmastubate thread about E... 1 hr bubba brown 7
Israel End is Near 1 hr MUQ2 112
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 590,799
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
More from around the web