Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#620272 Feb 4, 2014
Encouraging Words....

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Psalm 28:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620273 Feb 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing tree! The people standing underneath give some idea just how high it is.
The biggest trees you'll find here are called Moreton Bay figs. They have big aerial roots and wide branches, excellent to sit under in the heat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficus_macrophyll...
http://www.tracenz.org/elements/images/Mo/Mor...
Yes...Your Moreton Bay Fig tree looks like this 500 year old "Angel" Live Oak Tree... the Live Oak has more branches which are kinda of spindley looking which spread out in all directions (not as full as the Fig tree) Here is info on it.....
Height - 65 feet tall
Circumference - 25.5 feet
Circumference of the largest limb - 11.5 feet
Length of the largest limb - 89 feet
Overall area of shade - 17,000 square feet

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620274 Feb 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaudy mate!!
That was Paul Hogan tho. If you came here, you'd most likely be offered a snag (sausage) off the barbie.
That's good too....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620275 Feb 4, 2014
AJ.....

Love that picture of you in the Mud Puddle....What a sweet smile...Was your Momma taking the pic?

Yesterday it was 77 degrees here....Woo Hoo...Spring is just right around the corner down here....((*L*))

Will catch up later....

Have a Gret day!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#620276 Feb 4, 2014
Correction ^^^:gret should be great....

Hey... I have to have a typo..to make my day

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620279 Feb 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! i see Jesus preaching the Good News of Gospel and standing up to the hypocrites who challenge Him over it.
have you ever read, or are you just too lily-livered to do the following in His steps part and be despised by those who despise Him?
(((((Waaaaasuuuup)))))))
I am going to have to take God's advice and word over your version ~

He asks us to do everything with and for the sake of the other people...for the love for the other person.... for His kingdoms glory.
You post with contempt and insult - and not out of concern for where they spend eternity. You post for your own satisfaction in trying to prove "I AM RIGHT"...instead of setting the example of Christ-
or because "God is right". You post for the sake of your own pride - not Gods kingdom. You post for stress release not with any care or compassion.

Showing His truth is what the bible says people will despise you for- not because we are vile TOO.
If ..while I am trying to give you counsel...I used YOUR methods...I would say "YOUR GOING TO HELL IF YOU don't listen to me."
Instead- I use God's method and say:
Step into THE Light~ or choose to keep bringing His kingdom shame.

John 3: 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620280 Feb 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh darn...I was all set to have a "gret" day...now I will just have to settle for having a great one...thanks Epi.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620284 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think...I could be wrong...I often am I suppose...what Luci is referring to...
I'll start with this...under no circumstances IMO should people's children be used as a weapon. I have stood up against that until I have just given up. I speak up...and it just continues...so I just sat down and shut up.
There have been cases here where people's child have been used in order to make a point...used as a tool to make derogatory remarks. Several of us have experienced this...few speak up about it.
I could get in to different situations then this has occurred but no sense in doing that...won't change the words that were spoken. So...I'll stick to the issue concerning Luci.
The other day when LeLe said something about Que's children...you spoke up. When Deb brought Luci's children in to the debate no one said anything. I started to...even wrote the post...then just erased...I wanted to see if anyone else would oppose what happened...no one did.
Now...I'll add this...
One might say that if we don't want our children used as weapons that we shouldn't mention them...keep everything about them hidden. Should we have do to that? Maybe it would be smarter but I just like to have the faith...the hope...that people are better than that...that any rational human being would respect that part of each of our lives.
IMO...
Each time that we see the cruelty of others...when we stoop so low as to sling our children around as if they are merely there to use as a weapon...then we become a little less human. At least that is the way that I see it.
Children should always be off limits...there is just no excuse that is good enough in my book. I don't care what anyone does...what one might say...how many cuss words they use...throwing someone's child in their face is not right.
Anyway...that's my take one it. I have tried to stay out of this...but I understand where Luci is coming from regarding her children. I have certainly had my son used against me enough that I can have some empathy for her. Just as I am sure that you understand after having Joshua brought in to the "battle".
Okay...need to get my casserole started...veggies chopped...sauce made...maybe...maybe put it off a little longer. I don't know...this low sodium cooking is driving me nuts...healthy is one thing but...low sodium???
~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~

Go back and check the posts. Luci BROUGHT her kids into the conversation when she said (not verbatem) "Gee I hope the $#^$% Christian COWS didn't save pictures of my children...gee I hate to think what they are doing while looking at the pictures"

I replied that I hope her children are with someone who can protect them .

I love you (((((Annie))))))- but you and LeLe both seem to like to criticize those of us who at least TRY and stay on a friendlier path. YOU must be able to see that Luci is the same as Dr. S- and the others that are just here to cause problems. That is how they get their jollies.
She uses the same tactics as Cindy did- suck up to people and PRETEND to be friends when the whole thing is a game to them...for the purpose of the fun to herself when she slams and insults them. She just did it to Judy over the last couple days.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#620288 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~

Go back and check the posts. Luci BROUGHT her kids into the conversation when she said (not verbatem) "Gee I hope the $#^$% Christian COWS didn't save pictures of my children...gee I hate to think what they are doing while looking at the pictures"

I love you (((((Annie))))))- but you and LeLe both seem to like to criticize those of us who at least TRY and stay on a friendlier path. YOU must be able to see that Luci is the same as Dr. S- and the others that are just here to cause problems. That is how they get their jollies.
She uses the same tactics as Cindy did- suck up to people and PRETEND to be friends when the whole thing is a game to them...for the purpose of the fun to herself when she slams and insults them. She just did it to Judy over the last couple days.
Galatians 5:22-23

Another Schitzoid b!tch who cannot control herself.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620289 Feb 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
AJ.....
Love that picture of you in the Mud Puddle....What a sweet smile...Was your Momma taking the pic?
Yesterday it was 77 degrees here....Woo Hoo...Spring is just right around the corner down here....((*L*))
Will catch up later....
Have a Gret day!!
Well someone said the other day that if my avatar (the one with the butt shot) turned around that it might be reason to report me...so I turned around...and this was it!

My mother probably was...I don't remember!

I think this picture might symbolize why "mud puddles" have always been a favorite of mine. Now that I am older...I want to remember what it felt like...not so much the mud squishing between my toes...but the feeling of living life despite...mud between the toes.

So with all that being said...here are my words of inspiration this morning...

Mud

I like mud.
I like it on my clothes.
I like it on my fingers,
I like it on my toes.
Dirt's pretty ordinary
And dust's a dud.
For a really good mess-up
I like mud.

John Smith

Mud
by
Polly Chase Boyden

Mud is very nice to feel
All squishy-squash between the toes!
I’d rather wade in wiggly mud
Than smell a yellow rose.

Nobody else but the rosebush knows
How nice mud feels
Between the toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here comes Sally down the road,
She's got mud between her toes,
Though her face is pretty as a pear,
She's got a yellow ribbon in her hair.

CHO
Sal, Sal, don't be slow,
You love me, you know it's so,
All I ask, the good Lord knows,
Shake that mud from 'tween your toes.

Here she comes and yon she goes,
She don't wear no fancy clothes,
She don't carry no long stem rose,
She's got mud between her toes.

Asked her would she marry me,
She says, "Not immediately,"
But I noticed her with a hose
Washin' mud from 'tween her toes.

That's all I got this mornin'...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620292 Feb 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
unTruth’s posts about my children.
Post #616625
I didn't specify Christian ~
I am speaking of people - like the ones here- that have no self control due to how miserable they are. They don't bother to improve their behavior because their joy comes from acting out. They wont even consider that there is God.
Granted- many who claim to be Christian do it too. Maybe they have sought but have not yet really found. Some claim to believe in God- but not Jesus as their Savior (Duane)- but still refuse to behave as God would have them.
***This one isn’t about my children, I just think it’s hilarious considering the old christian viper decided to start hissing its lies at me again, today.***
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Post #617050
and yet again you attack my person for what you perceive that others have done to you.
I tried to show you the common way for improvement-
Best wishes to you and your children Laci~ it's up to you.... if they involve you in their lives or if they turn away. We here do not matter- behave and become a better person for them. For YOU.
Post #616884
Then for the sake of your children- if you wont do it for you-
Improve your outlook and be someone that you can be proud of. Embrace goodness and imitate those people who you do look up to as good people. It's part of the maturing process. If you stagnate as is- then you will be of no use to your kids or society. Embrace and own- that you ae a person who matters. <3
I've said all I can on this topic- I hope that you will implement the actions suggested Luci- not for my sake- as it really has no bearing on my life- but for your own self.
Post #619451
You are so much like the poster Cindy- your words & phrases of filth.
Begining to think that your FB photo and stories were fake- and that they were a cover. Cindy didn't have any kids - and if YOU really do- then I hope that they are with someone respectable and kind.
Prayer that you open your heart to God and submit to healing.
Post #619500
?? Why would anyone remember what "your" kids look like- let alone save pictures ?
I will pray for you- each of us do.
***Cindy, Laci, Luci. Goddamn! Who am I Deb? I really think your delusions are getting the better of you, your alleged god clearly isn’t helping, please do go back to your Therapist, incidentally, you do know that time spent in the Psych ward does not make you qualified to treat yourself, right? The church doesn’t have a say, mental health is very important. Oh, own your words and do try to keep my children out of your vitriol.***
Cupid stunt.
((((((LUCI)))))))))) LOL- You accidentally added joy to my day. Though you left out your own mention of your kids-

Thank YOU for reposting my posts-

and especially with YOU comment added at the end.

RE READ what I wrote .

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620294 Feb 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
unTruth’s posts about my children.
Post #616625
I didn't specify Christian ~
I am speaking of people - like the ones here- that have no self control due to how miserable they are. They don't bother to improve their behavior because their joy comes from acting out. They wont even consider that there is God.
Granted- many who claim to be Christian do it too. Maybe they have sought but have not yet really found. Some claim to believe in God- but not Jesus as their Savior (Duane)- but still refuse to behave as God would have them.
***This one isn’t about my children, I just think it’s hilarious considering the old christian viper decided to start hissing its lies at me again, today.***
Post #617050
and yet again you attack my person for what you perceive that others have done to you.
I tried to show you the common way for improvement-
Best wishes to you and your children Laci~ it's up to you.... if they involve you in their lives or if they turn away. We here do not matter- behave and become a better person for them. For YOU.
Post #616884
Then for the sake of your children- if you wont do it for you-
Improve your outlook and be someone that you can be proud of. Embrace goodness and imitate those people who you do look up to as good people. It's part of the maturing process. If you stagnate as is- then you will be of no use to your kids or society. Embrace and own- that you ae a person who matters. <3
I've said all I can on this topic- I hope that you will implement the actions suggested Luci- not for my sake- as it really has no bearing on my life- but for your own self.
Post #619451
Begining to think that your FB photo and stories were fake- and that they were a cover. Cindy didn't have any kids - and if YOU really do- then I hope that they are with someone respectable and kind.
Post #619500
?? Why would anyone remember what "your" kids look like- let alone save pictures ?
I will pray for you- each of us do.
***Cindy, Laci, Luci. Goddamn! Who am I Deb? I really think your delusions are getting the better of you, your alleged god clearly isn’t helping, please do go back to your Therapist, incidentally, you do know that time spent in the Psych ward does not make you qualified to treat yourself, right? The church doesn’t have a say, mental health is very important. Oh, own your words and do try to keep my children out of your vitriol.***
Cupid stunt.
I stand with the advice I gave you ~

and will add that it is sad to see an adult woman who adds the word play at the end. Can't you see that you are only hurting your own self with behaviors like that ?
I pity and pray for ALL children who live with or have to visit parents that speak like you do. Simply because that type of behavior shows a lack of standards which are needed to nurture and help children. Training up children to stay in UNPOLITE society is an abuse.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620295 Feb 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Plus everyone knows that if you are going to do a typo with 'great'...it's spelled 'greta'!!

(c:
(((((((Epi))))))))

Location hidden

#620296 Feb 4, 2014
More lies from unTruths

Deb lying to and abusing Annie;

Post #620284

unTruths wrote:

~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~

Divinity Surgeon writes:

Nope, another lie from you. Here, I’ll make it easy to go back and read. You brought my children into a discussion that had nothing to do with them, or you.

You are very confused, maybe you should have a nap, then make an appointment to see a Doctor.

Either that or you enjoy making up stories about me, I never pretended to be your friend, I barely spoke to you until you decided to start attacking me.

The post where Deb, the biggest liar for the jesus, brought up my children, when jumping in the middle of my conversation with Dawn, which had nothing to do with my children;

Post #619451

unTruths wrote:

What my response actually was, as opposed to yet another lie from Deb;

Post #619457

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>You are so much like the poster Cindy- your words & phrases of filth.

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
More lies Deb? It's really all you have isn't it? I hope you people at least had the decency to delete the photos of my children.

Do continue to show everyone what christianity is all about.

http://s678.photobucket.com/user/jclaudius/me …

Just keep on lying Deb, you’re doing a great job here, helping me expose christianity and christians for the vile godless liars that you are.

For that, i thank you, from the hear of my bottom.

Cupid stunt.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620297 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~
Well...I seem to have pissed you off...I don't think any of this is a news flash but here is my response to the news.

I am not on anyones side...I have nothing to lose or gain by choosing sides. To do so would compromise my own beliefs.

What bothers me Deb is that you zeroed in on this one post where I said that I understood and had some empathy for her. Yet you fail to remember all of the times that I have opposed her view points. That seems to happen a lot on this thread...

I will repeat...I don't care what people post on here...how angry they might get...how often they might bring up their children...those children should be off limits to the rest of us.

It is just my opinion...I won't change it just so that someone will consider me "friend".

Luci and I have not always gotten along...we have more than had our moments...

You said...

"but you and LeLe both seem to like to criticize those of us who at least TRY and stay on a friendlier path".

Sorry you feel this way Deb...I think however it is just best to leave it at this...I don't agree with that statement but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Location hidden

#620298 Feb 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand with the advice I gave you ~
and will add that it is sad to see an adult woman who adds the word play at the end. Can't you see that you are only hurting your own self with behaviors like that ?
I pity and pray for ALL children who live with or have to visit parents that speak like you do. Simply because that type of behavior shows a lack of standards which are needed to nurture and help children. Training up children to stay in UNPOLITE society is an abuse.
Another attack on my children, noted.

***It's interesting to note how low a christian viper will stoop in an attempt to offend a virtual stranger.***

Location hidden

#620299 Feb 4, 2014
*For that, I thank you from the heart of my bottom.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620300 Feb 4, 2014
Have a gooooood day (((((((Everybody))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620301 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I seem to have pissed you off...I don't think any of this is a news flash but here is my response to the news.
I am not on anyones side...I have nothing to lose or gain by choosing sides. To do so would compromise my own beliefs.
What bothers me Deb is that you zeroed in on this one post where I said that I understood and had some empathy for her. Yet you fail to remember all of the times that I have opposed her view points. That seems to happen a lot on this thread...
I will repeat...I don't care what people post on here...how angry they might get...how often they might bring up their children...those children should be off limits to the rest of us.
It is just my opinion...I won't change it just so that someone will consider me "friend".
You said...
"but you and LeLe both seem to like to criticize those of us who at least TRY and stay on a friendlier path".
Sorry you feel this way Deb...I think however it is just best to leave it at this...I don't agree with that statement but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
I am not PO'd Annie- Just putting my persprective out there for you-

Read all of my posts which Luci has pasted together- SEE if any of it is advice that you would have given- I believe you will see that it is the same advice we have all given others over the years- SELF improvement for the sake of self and MORE important- for our childrens futures.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#620302 Feb 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said...
PS- I wrote news flash so it would be seen and because I was responding after reading 3 or 4 people being told that I attacked luci's kids-

Gotta' make husbands oatmeal~ Pack his lunch~

Have a good day~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min DR X 53,379
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 6 min Doctor REALITY 58
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 min quilterqueen 1,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Unsolved Mistery 992,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Unsolved Mistery 693,594
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 2 hr onemale1 3
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,483
More from around the web