“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#620097 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a plausible explanation.
He still failed to carry His own cross.
Why she we feel ashamed to fail to carry our own ?
"Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#620098 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaahahahahah!
Hi Black Thunder..,Have a Nice day...

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#620099 Feb 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question though..
What did I say that was harmful to his children..
Yes. Q has his right to his faith.. just as others different from that faith
of his, has that same right. Without having to endure
his hateful picketing
and playing make believe god.. Right?
GOoD morning LeLe ---Ugh the drama -- I don't bookmark or copy posts - I don't remember the exact wording - something about you feeling sorry that Qu homeschooled his children or along those lines.

Your beef with Qu and Steve along with other dear friends of mine is going to be a constant burr that I shall try to keep in mind and refrain from getting in your way.

Just like Divinity, if this is the line of posts you gals want to leave then just get on with your bad selves and ya'll just knock yourselves out --

I'm not here for the stress or drama and Yeah today is a new day --

I may have deleted your picture LeLe but In my mind I still see how lovely you are and the flowers and the sea - and how you spoke so highly of your children and work and horses -- respite children etc --

Just don't want this riff between us -- TLC - Judy

“Saved. ”

#620100 Feb 3, 2014
@ Serah
@ Polaris 2000

An interesting testimony if you have the time. All Hope is not lost on this particular front.

Love Q

Oh! And he looooooove's his wife!

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620101 Feb 3, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
her word"we"
included you are worthless and POS,
just trush
tell your f.....friend lill whisper,
to drop down her s... glued to my balls
tell her in the sake of your claim to be her friend
and please?
GET A F...AWAY FROM ANY COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY BELIEFS,
NOT YOU SATAN SCUMS ARE TO JUDGE THIS,
KEEP YOUR OWN PRIVATE LIFES,TONGUE AND REMARKS TO YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS, FAMILY,OWN PRAYERS AND MIND OWN BUSINESS
AND FLY AWAY WITH ALL YOUR SATANIC CHRISTIANS SEXUAL PREVERTS FRIENDS OUT OF MY FACE AND RESPONDS TO ME?
Because soon or latter.ban all of you come quick
but never none none of you are able to ban me without of God of truth permit
not your f...jesus god satan angel of light and you bunch of christians devil spirit follower
Practice what you preach and stop posting me in this manner --

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#620102 Feb 3, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Black Thunder..,Have a Nice day...
Hewow.....You do the same LL.

“Saved. ”

#620103 Feb 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
IMHO if you love someone because of what they do for you, it isn't love.
I feel sometimes that if Christians didn't believe Jesus provided them "salvation" they would spit on Him and call out for Barabbas.
"We love Him, because He first loved us."
I John 4:19

Why Should Jesus Love Me (and my bad self)? Why Should I Love Him (and His Good Self)?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620104 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh. Learn to balance your PH. That will do as much or more for you than the exercise.
I eat a fairly well balanced diet. Right now I am working on getting those micro-nutrients up to where they should be. My iron intake is low along with potassium. So I am trying to make sure that I eat things that will bring those up.

I drink a lot of water every day...one to keep the sodium flushed out of my system. Some days...I think I hear myself slosh just a bit!

I am enjoying the exercise...has done wonders for my joints. My weight training is slow progress but it is improving. I recently increased the weight and my more muscles are rebelling!

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620105 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come you're ok with your "sisters" attacking my children?
I have not read anything pertaining to your children Divinity --

Children are special to me -- I lost my Joshua to meningitis at 12 years old
and honey that rocked my world --

I just feel children should be exempt from the vileness here, and I'm sure as a mother
you feel the same way --

TLC - Judy

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620106 Feb 3, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi AnnieJ,, Thanks alot for sharing this.. I missed it the first time.. I am Happy to be here again.. ENJOY your day...
I hope that you enjoyed it. I think it shows that life is all about perspective...how we view it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#620107 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach and stop posting me in this manner --
Turn away dear jute march yourself straight into the Lords arms. He warns many times
of the deceivers and mockers. Just keep your feet on Lord path and your eyes on
the light that leads the way. God bless you always loveya lil whispers

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620108 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't make any tape sticky enough to stick to slime like stinkolph the Bible True Jehovah., and you'd have to cover it completely because no one ever knows which end he's talking out of.
GooD morning BT -- He is a bit of a challenge -- but only if you let it be.

I am choosing to scroll "once again" the goodwill never seems to last LOL

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620109 Feb 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer my question.
If you had "no dog in this fight" you would admonish no one or all parties but you've chosen to single me out, that makes you very dishonest.
You got me setting here shaking my head and chuckeling as I think you are the one that is coming in here cursing like a sailor and making vile statements and your goona turn this around to me being dishonest -- Whatever LOL

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#620110 Feb 3, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mentioned lessons that I learned planting my garden. I’ll share another.
One sunny day I was sitting on the floor in my room praying. Sometimes I pray what some might think of as meditation but it is not actually meditation, or at least I have no training in meditation. But while sitting there with my eyes closed, all of the sudden a bluish ball formed in the darkness you see when your eyes are closed. About 5 seconds later there was a huge clap of thunder like it hit just outside my house. I stayed still and heard the rain began to pour down. Then it was as if I heard a voice say: get up and go watch.
I went over to the window facing the street and the rain was so thick that I could hardly see the street. The winds began to blow and the trees began to twist and bend way over like they might snap into. As I watched in amazement, within a minute or two, the winds stopped blowing and the rain just all the sudden stopped. In less then a minute, the sun began to shine as the clouds moved away as fast as they had come. I suddenly thought about my garden but heard a soft voice say: it is ok, just sit and watch. As I sat there watching, clear water was rushing down the street what seemed to be an inch or more deep. Then all of the sudden the water turned reddish with clay dirt from further up the road that washed down. Then I heard another voice say: WE move the mountains and shape the earth, we are here for all life.
After sitting there in amazement for a few minutes later, I went outside to check my garden, not a leaf was out of place, not a corn stalk was even bent over. Then I looked at my neighbors garden just 50 feet away, all of his corn plants were either bent over or flat on the ground. My neighbor came out and was almost in tears. In just a few moments it hit me, I had been praying for my garden and should have been praying for his too… in fact for all land and life, not just my own.
Yet another lesson...
A good lesson to learn and share.........

Thanks Anna.........

“Saved. ”

#620111 Feb 3, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the coward changed his mind at the last moment
why do we not know the names of the heroes who killed him (so we could all be saved)?
Before Judas actually carried out his betrayal and kissed Him... Jesus did struggle with what He had to face ahead of Him...BUT.... He persevered through the temptation to give up, through fervent prayer.

"Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from Me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

Then an angel from heaven appeared and Strengthened Him.

He prayed more fervently, and He was in such agony of spirit that His sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood."
Luke 22

Hebrews 12:4

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620112 Feb 3, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn away dear jute march yourself straight into the Lords arms. He warns many times
of the deceivers and mockers. Just keep your feet on Lord path and your eyes on
the light that leads the way. God bless you always loveya lil whispers

GOoD afternoon LW -- finally some Sonllight filtering thru to a morning of
filled with bite Judy LOL --

A GOoD nights sleep did wonders for me -- I got lots to accomplish today --
Thank you for your lovely post and I'm looking forward to seeing the name change
soon -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620113 Feb 3, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Serah
@ Polaris 2000
An interesting testimony if you have the time. All Hope is not lost on this particular front.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EahmmQzZWXAXX
Love Q
Oh! And he looooooove's his wife!
I loved the part of not bowing to the intimidation of this age --
Wonderful testimony Qu thanks for sharing this -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620114 Feb 3, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Geez Benadam! Is this how you treat someone??
Dawn - please don't respond to his posts to me -- It only opens the door for
him to feel justified in using Gods name in vain - nothing he says to me
is as derogatory as that -- let us not instigate him further --

I will leave him alone - I thank you for your loving concern - but like I said last night,
I'm alright with this -- o;k --- TLC - Judy

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#620115 Feb 3, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me setting here shaking my head and chuckeling as I think you are the one that is coming in here cursing like a sailor and making vile statements and your goona turn this around to me being dishonest -- Whatever LOL
I think...I could be wrong...I often am I suppose...what Luci is referring to...

I'll start with this...under no circumstances IMO should people's children be used as a weapon. I have stood up against that until I have just given up. I speak up...and it just continues...so I just sat down and shut up.

There have been cases here where people's child have been used in order to make a point...used as a tool to make derogatory remarks. Several of us have experienced this...few speak up about it.

I could get in to different situations then this has occurred but no sense in doing that...won't change the words that were spoken. So...I'll stick to the issue concerning Luci.

The other day when LeLe said something about Que's children...you spoke up. When Deb brought Luci's children in to the debate no one said anything. I started to...even wrote the post...then just erased...I wanted to see if anyone else would oppose what happened...no one did.

Now...I'll add this...

One might say that if we don't want our children used as weapons that we shouldn't mention them...keep everything about them hidden. Should we have do to that? Maybe it would be smarter but I just like to have the faith...the hope...that people are better than that...that any rational human being would respect that part of each of our lives.

IMO...

Each time that we see the cruelty of others...when we stoop so low as to sling our children around as if they are merely there to use as a weapon...then we become a little less human. At least that is the way that I see it.

Children should always be off limits...there is just no excuse that is good enough in my book. I don't care what anyone does...what one might say...how many cuss words they use...throwing someone's child in their face is not right.

Anyway...that's my take one it. I have tried to stay out of this...but I understand where Luci is coming from regarding her children. I have certainly had my son used against me enough that I can have some empathy for her. Just as I am sure that you understand after having Joshua brought in to the "battle".

Okay...need to get my casserole started...veggies chopped...sauce made...maybe...maybe put it off a little longer. I don't know...this low sodium cooking is driving me nuts...healthy is one thing but...low sodium???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 574,078
Rajkot gay Topix 27 min hummm 5
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 1 hr Mantu 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wyle E Coyote 809,730
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 2 hr aasif 66
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 2 hr ersin 5
sex (May '13) 2 hr raju 85
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coco 203
More from around the web