I know spam your not smart to deal with it.LOL
Lemonaide anyone it freely posted no charge no sugar and no refills. LOL

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#619802 Feb 2, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stop spread evil gossip against other,to strangers you little POS
maybe I have to take care,and ban you from here for good leave you home to clean and wash all dirty filthy lumps,instead seat like maggot on this thread and spread gossip and filthy sex around???
I know him.. He is a Local Friend in real Life.. Mind your own Business.. I invited him here from Facebook..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#619803 Feb 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemonaide anyone it freely posted no charge no sugar and no refills. LOL
Whee a heart now that not normal iconing thump thumpty .What a way to go lol thanks.

I See A Rainbow!

#619804 Feb 2, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww the sweet memories of Ham posting in the middle of the night -- and when his son was there - typing in the dark as to not wake him LOL
World of difference in Topix and FB -- but so far I'm enjoying both worlds.
I love you accent -- our conversation yesterday and you just had me mesmerized teehee.
O:K then heres to Sept ---- TLC - Judy
Hi Judy,Nice to see you Sister/Friend.. Thats a real deep meory..HAM posting in the middle of the night. and Then one by one,, All of US would see it.Sooner or Later.. Surely made us Smile from within ourselves.. I also Miss Cbart,Micah,Stewie,and Counterstrike, Writing In Paradise...... Soo anyways,,,I invited a Local friend here..His Topix name is "Breadhoff" He also is dealing with some "Personal Issues" I wont say here..... Soo Please keep Him in your daily Prayers.. I think he will fit in just fine...He is a Newbie,Soo please welcome him,if you see him... I know He is a Listener.. and Has a Golden Heart.. I told him to add a photo in His square.. We will see how it goes.. Soo far,, Soo Good..

I See A Rainbow!

#619805 Feb 2, 2014
*Alert!*---->Gosh! I should Learn by Now to "Spellcheck" by now,before send Repeating,,Because IT is very Important..One letter missing makes a huge difference..""Thats a real deep Memory... HAM posting in the middle of the night..""

Since: Jan 14

Chicago, IL

#619811 Feb 2, 2014
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
satanic invisible turds are invited pary,invisibel devil feast?
Fart at this party and you
run forest run,run,spam this thread full of stinks
Satanic invisible turds?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#619812 Feb 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Ephesians 5:25-33
" Love is patient and is kind; love doesnít envy. Love doesnít brag, is not proud, 5 doesnít behave itself inappropriately, doesnít seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; 6 doesnít rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (World English Bible)

I like this translation.

Chicago, IL

#619813 Feb 2, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I know him.. He is a Local Friend in real Life.. Mind your own Business.. I invited him here from Facebook..
Wow i can feel the love here!
Hello everybody!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#619814 Feb 2, 2014
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
annie
don't be blind
whisper of man genitals made lately pearls from dry white rabbit s....
mostly deep in cow manure stinks horrible, few days she shows her wisdom,faith,pearls and pervert christianity
it is shame
my grandma always said
"leave human s.. alone, because if you touch this sh....always stinks more everyday...
so it is truth,look at last pages spam by 2 topic abominable idiots whisper,and nazi silver skull BT42
2 internet jerks
run forest run
Why do you suppose it is that all YOUR posts are disappearing pervert? You post all this perverted trashy and filthy garbage to everyone and then have the audacity to return under your "holey" sock "Bible True Jehovah" as though you are "clean" and gods gift of knowledge. You are an abomination to your god and religion, and an embarrassment to those who share your religion and the rest of humanity as well. You really are insane, and should seek help immediately before you harm yourself or someone else.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#619815 Feb 2, 2014
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
my grandama was right
she always said
" when you touch human s..... it is always horrible stinks
so it is now few of humans feces stinks everyday worse,you, whisper about others d,,,,and your friend nazi with long d...good for both of you
run forest run
Why do you suppose it is that all YOUR posts are disappearing pervert? You post all this perverted trashy and filthy garbage to everyone and then have the audacity to return under your "holey" sock "Bible True Jehovah" as though you are "clean" and gods gift of knowledge. You are an abomination to your god and religion, and an embarrassment to those who share your religion and the rest of humanity as well. You really are insane, and should seek help immediately before you harm yourself or someone else.

Chicago, IL

#619816 Feb 2, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Judy,Nice to see you Sister/Friend.. Thats a real deep meory..HAM posting in the middle of the night. and Then one by one,, All of US would see it.Sooner or Later.. Surely made us Smile from within ourselves.. I also Miss Cbart,Micah,Stewie,and Counterstrike, Writing In Paradise...... Soo anyways,,,I invited a Local friend here..His Topix name is "Breadhoff" He also is dealing with some "Personal Issues" I wont say here..... Soo Please keep Him in your daily Prayers.. I think he will fit in just fine...He is a Newbie,Soo please welcome him,if you see him... I know He is a Listener.. and Has a Golden Heart.. I told him to add a photo in His square.. We will see how it goes.. Soo far,, Soo Good..
Hi Judy. Nice t to meet you !

“Love much, trust none”

There

#619817 Feb 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually a different Hebrew word in regards to Adam receiving the breath of life (which wasn't the same as the Ruach Ha'Kodesh). The Hebrew word for breath in Genesis 2:7 is "neshamah".
In Genesis 1:2 it speaks of Ruach Elohyim... which is the Spirit of God just as Ruach Ha'Kodesh is used for the same person..
In Genesis 6:17, Ruach Chay is used but it is different from the Spirit of God... basically talking about breathing things.
I'm sure that you ran into all of this before. Sometimes I forget and just put it altogether and use one phrase meself.
I see it as "God's Breath" is singular but the many "applications" of that breath have several names. I do not believe in "The Holy Ghost" as an entity no more than I believe my own breath is separate entity whether blowing a kiss or extinguishing a candle.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#619818 Feb 2, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hick-Up,,:)
I guess you don't........remember me, that is.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#619820 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles
The Brothers Maccabees , a cross about 30 A.D., the rubble of the Temple in 70 A.D. or...
The "New Jerusalem" ...
Stay the course.....
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."(Hebrews 12:1,2)
So you can say....
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. "(2Timothy 4:7)
Have a Great Day - All :)
We all have our crosses to bear.
According to Mark, Jesus didn't:

"They compelled one passing by, coming from the country, Simon of Cyrene, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to go with them, that he might bear his cross." Mark 21

Chicago, IL

#619821 Feb 2, 2014
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
my grandama was right
she always said
" when you touch human s..... it is always horrible stinks
so it is now few of humans feces stinks everyday worse,you, whisper about others d,,,,and your friend nazi with long d...good for both of you

run forest run
Who are you calling a. Nazi?
And why are you so immersed into other people's private parts and their sh&t?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619822 Feb 2, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction...I just got back from Charleston and saw the Angel oak....It is 500 years old not 1500 years like some stories says...,But is it gorgeous...Jack check out the picture in Facebook
I saw it Epi - it is gorgeous -- plans are Sept instead of Aug - so hoping
we are near enough for all of us to get our pic taken there --
Will catch up with you on chat for details and we will be driving.

TLC - Judy

Chicago, IL

#619825 Feb 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suppose it is that all YOUR posts are disappearing pervert? You post all this perverted trashy and filthy garbage to everyone and then have the audacity to return under your "holey" sock "Bible True Jehovah" as though you are "clean" and gods gift of knowledge. You are an abomination to your god and religion, and an embarrassment to those who share your religion and the rest of humanity as well. You really are insane, and should seek help immediately before you harm yourself or someone else.
I am appalled to read such garbage written by"an adult". So do you kisd your mother with that mouth

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#619827 Feb 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for her to start with her mad gene manipulation for homosexual teenagers theories.
Sniffing corpse ash doesn't seem to be very good for the mind.
Annie J --- this is where I spoke and erased -- just can't let my mind sink this low --

“Love much, trust none”

There

#619828 Feb 2, 2014
breadhoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling a. Nazi?
And why are you so immersed into other people's private parts and their sh&t?
I see you've met our "special" cousin here.

LOL

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#619829 Feb 2, 2014
breadhoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy. Nice t to meet you !
GOoD afternoon and nice to meet you too. I'm glad Dawn introduced us as I'm a bit leary
of new posters and new numbers --

You will find this room very diversified -- my best advice is to scroll by
the vileness as nothing anyone can say is going to change these posters in need of negative attention. They want the responses from people to feed their self loathing of self.

On the other hand you will find many posters welcome you and offer a lot of encouragement and inspiration and lots of food for thought --

We have a lifeboat setting over in the corner -- 24/7 365 He's been recorded to walk on water - perform miracles -- and suffered the Cross and rose again -- OHH yes and the best part -- He is coming again !!!!!

Keeping our eyes upon Jesus my friend -- TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Christian with Jesus 810,555
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 7 min Non _cents 1,051
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 9 min Jon 29
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Porkpie Hat 269,084
Mom's that have fantasized about doing somethin... 16 min Jon 1
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 574,467
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,925
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web