Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#619993 Feb 2, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't........remember me, that is.
Of course I do,Brother Drew.. I know its been awhile.. BUT anyways,Seems this WSJLM thread travels very,very fast..Hard to catch up... Life is Busy.. Soo NICE to see you...Glad you are still here.. I have many in Facebook..Then we can see the Real Faces behind the words..

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#619994 Feb 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Kittens wrestling:.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9H7SK-eERGcXX
Cute little fellas. Always so innocent - and so naughty.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#619995 Feb 2, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Festus for the Restofus.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/i...

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619996 Feb 2, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't witness the exchange,
You're knowledge of the history of this thread, the previous thread, and the people present in both is extremely limited. And that is the real deal.
Thank you Hick up -- Indeed it was a dark time for me and satan knew just what ammunition to give someone like him to goad me into retaliation.

He didn't win --but neither did I -- under those circumstances. God is patient though -- and gently nurtured me into seeing that I needed to change myself -- so I did. I'm still a work in progress but looking back so glad I retired that ole Louiville -- every now and then it is so tempting to knock just one more out of the park for ole times sake LOL.

Sure brings back some GooD memories of John and Thumper -- I often wonder what happened to Thumper -- and how he is doing --

Anyway -- smiles to ya friend -- TLC - Gramms

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#619997 Feb 2, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Dang...what's a girl got to do to get reported???
I give up...just going to bed!
Have a good one to all...that includes ALL of you!
Umm I would think not to turn that avatar around LOL

TLC - Judy

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#619998 Feb 2, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you weren't there -- and it had nothing to do with his knowledge about the Bible --
and everything to do with Christians being head shot, and derogatory remarks about my grandson --among a few other things at the time --
Ya know Dar you can know the Bible and quote it from front to back but until you know the author it is pointless --
One thing about X - he can't hold a candle to the knowledge that some of our scholars have -- simply because he is so much like you -- he just doesn't get it !!!!
Thats about as real as it gets -- TLC - Judy
You Christ-stains always pull the "I know God and you don't." card when faced with the truth

X said Christians should be shot in the head and insulted your grandson ?

Sounds like the gossip about me claiming to be a college professor and raping my daughter.

So X is a worthless POS but RA (and the rest of his gossip whores) is a perfect Christian. Sure made it clear what you worship.

<spits thrice>

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#619999 Feb 2, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD afternoon and nice to meet you too. I'm glad Dawn introduced us as I'm a bit leary
of new posters and new numbers --
You will find this room very diversified -- my best advice is to scroll by
the vileness as nothing anyone can say is going to change these posters in need of negative attention. They want the responses from people to feed their self loathing of self.
On the other hand you will find many posters welcome you and offer a lot of encouragement and inspiration and lots of food for thought --
We have a lifeboat setting over in the corner -- 24/7 365 He's been recorded to walk on water - perform miracles -- and suffered the Cross and rose again -- OHH yes and the best part -- He is coming again !!!!!
Keeping our eyes upon Jesus my friend -- TLC - Judy
Hi Judy,, Great advice to OUR friend and Brother,"Breadhoff". . He is a very special friend.. Actually,met him through my [real] Brother.. They go way back in time.. Anyways,I hope you are still here.. Had a busy day.. Shoveled,went to work, Watched the Superbowl !! Actually,spent time with someone I know very well.. He is asking me to watch a Movie with him,BUT I limit my TV watching.. I see the Lifeboat.. and I often think about the "Foot Prints" poem..

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#620001 Feb 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You Christ-stains always pull the "I know God and you don't." card when faced with the truth
Sounds like the gossip about me claiming to be a college professor and raping my daughter.
So X is a worthless POS but RA (and the rest of his gossip whores) is a perfect Christian. Sure made it clear what you worship.
<spits thrice>
Oh! I cant believe this! Whats a matter with you?? Thats Judy,my dear friend... Handle with Care! She doesnt deserve to be talked to like that...and I agree that "X" was way out of line,Talking about Her grandson the way he did. I know you are a College professor and "The other part of the sentence is sick!"[not true]. I am beginning to wonder why I came back.. All this chaos..

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620004 Feb 2, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA!
GO SEA HAWKS!!!
Hey wait...
What the heck is a sea hawk anyway?
http://media.photobucket.com/user/rhinotyler/... [term]=Sea%20Hawks&filters [primary]=images&filters[s econdary]=videos&sort=1 &o=19

Oh hang on, you meant a footy player

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620005 Feb 2, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA!
GO SEA HAWKS!!!
Hey wait...
What the heck is a sea hawk anyway?
http://10000birds.com/seahawk.htm

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620007 Feb 2, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
A LOT of self appointed saintly "holier than thou" Christians are going to have BIG problem with THAT statement. <wink>
LOLOLOL!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#620008 Feb 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Your link had a stupid writer..they wrote....

How are the Seahawks’ Odds This Year?

Even without checking their standings or depth chart, I can say with confidence that Seattle is not likely to win the Super Bowl.

Boy did they ever screw up writing that! lol

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#620009 Feb 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Festus for the Restofus.
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/i...
Festus Christ: "When it comes to dying, I reckon everybody feels about the same way. They'd just rather do it tomorrow"

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620010 Feb 2, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Oh! I cant believe this! Whats a matter with you?? Thats Judy,my dear friend... Handle with Care! She doesnt deserve to be talked to like that...and I agree that "X" was way out of line,Talking about Her grandson the way he did. I know you are a College professor and "The other part of the sentence is sick!"[not true]. I am beginning to wonder why I came back.. All this chaos..
Easy honey, everything is o;k - It's been coming for a very long time and Dar finally found the right person to leash it out on -- his loathing for me has been transparent for a very long time, he just needed the right subject to spit it out.

And x marked the spot LOL --

Words just don't seem to hurt the way they used too -- I think a lot of growing in my faith has helped with that -- and the understanding that I'm dealing with a very ill person and I wish him well.

So since I'm not sleepy I think I will see what is on tv or grab a book to read -- and call it a night --

Love to you and hubby -- TLC - Judy

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#620011 Feb 2, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have no problem confronting anyone that uses ones children to get a derogatory remark across just to put a dig into someone --
The battles in here are many and adults who get into them is one thing, I just believe ones children should be left out.
Your battles with Q stretch back a very long way -- I love you both what can I say --
He has a right to his faith as I do or anyone else -- one can agree or move on to me it's that simple --
-- TLC - Judy
You didn't answer my question though..
What did I say that was harmful to his children..

Yes. Q has his right to his faith.. just as others different from that faith
of his, has that same right. Without having to endure
his hateful picketing
and playing make believe god.. Right?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#620012 Feb 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
<spits thrice>
Sorry Dar had no idea speaking about X would set you off like this -- you really don't need this kind of stress.

I don't need to lie as it is all documented but I'm sure not goona go back and dig it all up --
I'm sorry you despise me so much that it would take so little to make you post me like this -- but I guess it is what it is and time doesn't change that --

I wish you well -- not that it matters I know -- but I do -- TLC - Judy

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#620013 Feb 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your link had a stupid writer..they wrote....
How are the Seahawks’ Odds This Year?
Even without checking their standings or depth chart, I can say with confidence that Seattle is not likely to win the Super Bowl.
Boy did they ever screw up writing that! lol
No, they haven't got a snowflake's hope in hell of winning it.
:-)

Location hidden

#620014 Feb 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but it's ok for homosexual teens and pre teens to read your gene manipulation theories to turn them 'straight' because they are an 'abomination'?
Sick, lying b*tch.
I am reading last week and today..

Are we the only posters appalled that Serah would offer such a remedy
to an innocent man posting his thoughts and opinions and heart on this thread??

If she could have eaten him alive- I believe she would have.
She sure tried her best..

Location hidden

#620015 Feb 2, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get back to you on that, Le le. I do have something to say but time is limited right now. I must go and ref but I'll be back later tonight.
Thanks.
I already know the answer..

Was just wondering your opinion.

Location hidden

#620016 Feb 2, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>This what was happening on Facebook, and it is being dragged in here. It was easy to solve the problem in Facebook, but we rely on others to take some sort of responsible control in these forums.
The choicest selections of meats are in Facebook...... In my opinion only of course.
You are troubled..
Not even something to laugh at.
Are your tarot cards leading you astray?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min ImPeach 25,612
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 37 min Frank 301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 985,633
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 4 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 5 hr juliakk 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr juliakk 6,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web