Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#619442 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pmsl. Ditto, actually I think I have posted something to that effect to rr.
LOLOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#619443 Jan 31, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Law wrote:
<quoted text>
madam
with my respect
would you be so kind and encourage lill to stop harras me,I don't want to rebuke her as true believer
but she defend perverts and atheists using vile words against believer like me,because of neo Nazi BT42 is her friend
Just I wish her the best,and posting without of responds to me- she never did it,and I have no desire to respond harshly her insults,
same mention to BT42,to ignore me and he can post to his own american friends not to me
I don't need hate,trush and Lies about my moral life,and daily my own problem
it frustrate normal person to see responses with hate,abusive language, libel,defamation, and
atheistic dung blaspheming our God
you are older lady,known by me long time,and I am having respect to you as believer.?
JUST ASK THEM HUMBLY TO STOP THIS CYBER WICKED EVIL GODLESS HARASSMENT,AND ABUSIVE ENGLISH LOW IQ LANGUES FLOWN FROM THEM
really is is shame to see all the time lately such primitivism of those godless bums parasites seating and cursing other posters
God bless you madam Jute
So here where I find you hiding behind a woman skirt on your kneels begging again for mercy. The only desire you got is to be a stink bug. Your popcorn ball got a crack in it.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#619444 Jan 31, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
"Mikvah immersion was the culmination of the purification rite in every case. Even for the ritually pure, ascending to a higher level of spiritual involvement or holiness necessitated immersion in a mikvah. As such, the institution of mikvah took center stage in Jewish life."

Interesting reading. Thanks.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#619445 Jan 31, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll take it any day of the week over being a mean-spirited & judgmental hypocrite!
Word of the day - IRONY!

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#619446 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just avoidance and has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"That's the first sign of a pick and choose make it up as they go fake "christian". Having MANY different versions to find just the right corruption of their alleged "god's word", that can be twisted to suit THEIR OWN evil desires.
And you can squander your entire lifetime reading all the different versions of your alleged fake "god's word", and you will still be as spiritually ignorant at the end, as you were at the beginning."
I didnt write it pal.... so as you say.. try again... you cant discredit me for abiding by what it says.... I do believe in it... remember??..... whether or not its in obscure middle English or contemporay.. study type.. large print.. makes no difference... youre blind because you deny the Holy Spirit of God... it is He who explains text to us so we can understand its mysteries.,, thats the faith relationship that keeps us alive in the vine.. we call it practicing the means of grace... since everything is paper for you.. I couldnt expect you to understand in the first palce... we are just men... Christ is the infallible one..and I throw in with He.... so you can prod fingers at I.. but I however am not the Judge you should be concerned with.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#619447 Jan 31, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i drop the L-word on you and you're not gonna recipricate but leave me hanging out here like a jilted lover?:-(
Hey, poofy! He's named Ben Adam and not like that, I think.

You're Ben Dover.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#619448 Jan 31, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know friend - there's 2 trains of thought in Christendom:
1) Christians are supposed to be the doormats of the world (this obviously doesn't work as dorky lutherans found out form nazi germany circa 30-40's is proof)
2) Christians are supposed to rule the world for the glory of God (follow me and learn)
"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and all the people in it" King David, who cut goliath's head off rather than allow goliath to tread all over he & israel:-)
Didjya' ever hear of Jesus ? Read the New Testament ?

Location hidden

#619449 Jan 31, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart fart fart to your questions and responds,cyber stalker and cpward
nobody is able serve two tables,
for sure Gods Table children spit at you and thrown to the place where you belong with your frennies like godless dung atheist(antichrist) BT 42
you even can not deal with benAdam
because this guy doesn't fit wickedness all of you?
rather he is more believer than any one of you scumbags
hell with you ficken brain
You hit on every table in all the threads .Small wonder why every time you take steps you play music. You even got the cracks in the floor running to hug each other. Now you run to Ben for protection. Where is your other sock friends why don't they help you.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#619450 Jan 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So here where I find you hiding behind a woman skirt on your kneels begging again for mercy. The only desire you got is to be a stink bug. Your popcorn ball got a crack in it.
sorry
I try to deffend my member dr Shrink
I am not dr Shrink
please
keep out your monthly abomination and respond to this old guy dr Shrink,
he doesn't want to your responds,not use rebukes against you,

just use your older women descency and faith and just step down from respondings and harrassing him

dr shrink belongs to my group of foreign believers from Europa,and he is not able to make adjustement with all of you american believers having double standard

sorry lady BJL is not dr Shrink and never was,

just stop sniff his and my posts,like old stinking female dog?

post was written to OSG,not to you,
it is shame to do sniffing like skunk for person who claim to be Bible believer-
just shame on you,

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#619451 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll "quit", just as soon as you do.
Sorry, my mistake, cyber s!ut. Unless that "I'll f.... off and on" comment, meant you've upgraded to the physical.
Yeah, you're my most annoying and obsessive stalker, both here and in fb.
You still can't leave me alone, look at ya. Nut.
You are so much like the poster Cindy- your words & phrases of filth.
Begining to think that your FB photo and stories were fake- and that they were a cover. Cindy didn't have any kids - and if YOU really do- then I hope that they are with someone respectable and kind.
Prayer that you open your heart to God and submit to healing.

Location hidden

#619452 Jan 31, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me dear
I am not able to stand and read those 2 posters hates and their harasmentc,cyber cowards that is all
Lifelover sexual cyber pervert,and BT42 neo nazi pervert spreading lies about me,and harasment,
now came with her malice and libel lill whisper, seems now to me,same POS only cover up for long time,playing believe,
Beliver in satan that is all?
he is maybe gay,and examine me to be my lover?that is reason of consatnt harasments and perversion proposals
thank you dear for respond
trust me mama
I am 100% man loving women,created friends fellows to the life of man,
Famous last words Trust me Dear. 100% man loving women right that why you got pottie mouth and music when you walk and all that false cyber sex.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619453 Jan 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit on every table in all the threads .Small wonder why every time you take steps you play music. You even got the cracks in the floor running to hug each other. Now you run to Ben for protection. Where is your other sock friends why don't they help you.
this country american christians none is my friend,
american christians have double wicked standard(you are next proof) and never dr Shrink wait from american sock to be his friends and to help him
snif my farts,and this is enoug stop please responds and provocations,
because every answer to your respond will be sent included stinking colon
FARTS, now you get 3 farts

join you team skunks godless friends ,deffend them and go to hell with them
I don't know you and never knew or till now,got not clu what a kind of old pathetic lunatical POS you are
hush satan from any responds?

if nobody want to respond to your stupid posts,
you can send t-mail to your boyfriend BT42 he arive to help you to be more busy with your f.... BS lately
just hell with you,

soon you will never see your cyber lover Neo Nazi BT42

“Life Force One”

#619454 Jan 31, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
" For John came and began to baptise men in the desert, proclaiming baptism as the mark of a complete change of heart and of the forgiveness of sins."
Very Jewish !
What I find fascinating is that John used the Jordan River. The holiest flowing water (Mikvah) in the Levant to do so.
From the Jewish Encyclopedia:
"For the purpose of actual or ritual purification, ablutions or washings form an important feature of the Jewish religious ceremonial. Judaism is in thorough accord with the proverb, "Cleanliness is next to godliness" (see Mishnah, So&#7789;ah, ix. 15): indeed, it goes further; for it holds practically that cleanliness is godliness itself. There are three kinds of Ablution recognized in Biblical and rabbinical law:(1) Washing of the hands,(2) washing of the hands and feet, and (3) immersion of the whole body in water."
All empty man made rituals designed to manipulate one's thinking to stay bound to the PHYSICAL world/realm. For true SPIRITUAL growth/evolution can ONLY come about from WITHIN one's soul.

“Life Force One”

#619455 Jan 31, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ~ I think that sometimes it is overlooked that JESUS was a Jewish Rabbi :)
And they also overlook that he was just a character in a fairy tale book.

For in some 2,000 years, with thousands of people searching for even the slightest bit of conclusive proof that he ever even existed, and STILL NOTHING!

That is the problem with myths, they don't hold up in the real world.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619456 Jan 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see benAdam
changed his spiritual attitude,that is all,
he doesn't respond to me,and I assume ben Adam as inteligent normal person having nothing to do with all scumbags like you
I rember 2 years agao 3 times benAdam rebukes me for ugly posts against Skombolis,
I was listening him and stop respond to skombolis for 1 year, now he is gone,and skombolis also is man of descency having nothing to do with me and all of you big wicked satanic sperm mouths,

follow benAdam silence,and just dissappear with your mother f......... lately responds and cry for hurting your cyber lover boyfriend neo nazi BT42
just shut your empty mouth,and flush yourselves and your s..responds in the toilet
Fart ar you
and hush hus satan from my church?????

stop look to me to wipe your a... and face,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#619457 Jan 31, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>You are so much like the poster Cindy- your words & phrases of filth.
Begining to think that your FB photo and stories were fake- and that they were a cover. Cindy didn't have any kids - and if YOU really do- then I hope that they are with someone respectable and kind.
Prayer that you open your heart to God and submit to healing.
More lies Deb? It's really all you have isn't it? I hope you people at least had the decency to delete the photos of my children.

Do continue to show everyone what christianity is all about.

http://s678.photobucket.com/user/jclaudius/me...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619458 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
All empty man made rituals designed to manipulate one's thinking to stay bound to the PHYSICAL world/realm. For true SPIRITUAL growth/evolution can ONLY come about from WITHIN one's soul.
without surounded around you other souls and writings,
you are not able to achieve anything in wake up your soul,growth?evolution.

Just go to complete empty of human dessert,and try alone to grow up inside your soul, to be mature with this physical world without of any human being,water,food,and life resourches,only Hay(hebrew called empty heaven dessert)

thank you mister Di
I know more your spiritual not existency or any maturity
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619460 Jan 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous last words Trust me Dear. 100% man loving women right that why you got pottie mouth and music when you walk and all that false cyber sex.
you are not women,
only old lonely crying cow from farmer shed house,
there is not your fricking business what I write,you old sick witch
fart at your face you sick brain old women

cyber friendship,sex,you and like you are only worth mother f.......
farts from elephant huge a..
if you got imagination you can imagine such elephant farts flown at your stupid brain and face,

how many times I will ask you you old stalker witch to stop to respond to me.

your lover boyfriend bt42 anyway don't protect your stinking left over few years worthless life,
not existed for me,because you are not women,
just creature little fat old corpse with dirty full of holes white sneakers and old stinking pijama on your old fat hamburger and. hanging like flohmart 4th hand store lump

if you got nobody to babling with your f...stupid posts,
just take brake and go outside breath fresh air,or cook some food to feed your fat belly hanging like empty potatoes sack

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#619461 Jan 31, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Didjya' ever hear of Jesus ? Read the New Testament ?
Did you? Isn't that the book of lies that says things you completely ignore, such as;

"Thou shalt not lie".

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

"Love one another."

"Love your enemies."

Hypocritical cow.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619462 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies Deb? It's really all you have isn't it? I hope you people at least had the decency to delete the photos of my children.
Do continue to show everyone what christianity is all about.
http://s678.photobucket.com/user/jclaudius/me...
now you can see dear
what christianity is all about,
look at those few stalkers and old wicked lill whispers girlfriend of BT42,who never responded to me,
now sadnly every my post have her BS in return
funny isnt? funny,evil.wicked and abominable are those american christians double snake tongues believers,incredible

those parasities are only engage in campaign of hate,slander, insults,libel accusations,malice,defamation and harrasment,
even not listen advices to stop from responds to me
WHAT A F...... AMERICAN CHRISTIAN WORLD IS THIS?????
SHAME SHAME SHAME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Ice Man 41,660
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 690,335
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min Wisdom of Ages 6,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min wherearethegods 989,693
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Smarter than you 120
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul is dead 541
More from around the web