Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619289 Jan 30, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Judy,This is absolutely Beautiful..Award winning post.. I am Hoping you put the Louisville Slugger back on the wall.. For all we know, Polaris 2000,, Is in Clear view.. Someday we will Truly understand, Until then we have to "CHUG" along...in this Earthly life..
I'm glad my post caught up to you -- now is the waiting game "again"
No Louisville for me Dawn -- Jesus has shown me a different way.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619290 Jan 30, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
Old School Granny/Polaris 2000... I LOVE your new Photo of Polaris Morning Star in your Square.. LOOKS Marvelous,Sister!
Thank you it is pretty isn't it? However I have so many pics to choose from now
so I will be changing often -- just because I can LOL --

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619291 Jan 30, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy, be a 'Berean':)
"The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. Many of them therefore believed, with not a few Greek women of high standing as well as men."(Acts 17:10-12)
Very nice of you to just take the time to post this to me Jack,
I enjoyed the read -- and Ohhhh I do Believe !!!!

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619292 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Polaris, just a thought, I should've suggested it earlier but didn't think of it.
You could try the following;
POLARIS
PolariS
polaris
Po-laris
Polari_s
Po-la-ris
..and so on.. Or different combinations, if you haven't already that is :-)
Thank you again Divinity -- I submitted Polaris 2000 which holds a double meaning for me
And I'm pretty sure that should be accepted -- just the waiting game again --
I so appreciate your help for me to do this -- Thank you again.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#619293 Jan 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"The" is in the English translation. It is not in the Greek manuscripts and even those are translations and interpretations of the Aramaic/Hebrew Jesus would have used.
The phrase "out of sight, out of mind" when translated into Chinese becomes "Invisible idiot".
Translation are not perfect and often misleading.
I can call myself "The Son of Adam" just as any man can. I can call myself The Son of Dean, so can my brother.
It is not an exclusionary statement even with "The" inserted.
<quoted text>
you compleatly ignore his well placed point.
Conformation Bias and Dissonance (lack of education and intellect)
a "True Christian"
"Even a Harvard education can be forgotten in a few years of disuse but the things we learn at our mother's knee often remain until the grave."

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#619294 Jan 30, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy, be a 'Berean':)
"The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. Many of them therefore believed, with not a few Greek women of high standing as well as men."(Acts 17:10-12)
Man, that'll make you just want to dive in and roll around in it, won't it!?'Em boys and gals got IN to the Word.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#619296 Jan 30, 2014
My apologies to all in this discussion. I am not currently in physical or mental shape to perform the research due this subject. I do find it interesting.

This is my perception and not being judgmental.

What I read from Christians is not that "The Bible is the Word of God" but rather that the opinions of the Church for the last 1700 years about the Bible and Jesus are perfect and true.

Many of us "heretics" have pointed out that there are other interpretations of the Bible that are just as valid as the Church's. What (I think) annoys the "agnostic/heretic" is that "believers" never question their beliefs or give due analysis of other interpretations.

Rather than an unbiased consideration of all evidence, the "believer" seems to go out of his way to justify his own opinion while doing just as out of his way to denounce other opinions.

I will add that many "non-believers" do the same thing.

I honestly think that most people here, believer and nonbeliever alike, have stopped searching and just convinced themselves they "know" and sat down by the side of the path.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#619297 Jan 30, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you it is pretty isn't it? However I have so many pics to choose from now
so I will be changing often -- just because I can LOL --
https://www.google.com/search... {moz:distributionID}:{moz:loca le}:{moz:official}&tbm=isc h#q=star%20in%20space&revi d=1257646995&rls={moz%3Adi stributionID}%3A{moz%3Alocale} %3A{moz%3Aofficial}&tbm=is ch

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/star/

http://space.desktopnexus.com/cat/stars/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#619298 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Someone, other than me, is in a feisty mood today!
Good ta see ya back lil <3
Who me ????(feisty) never. Humm I was just doing some translating. lol

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#619299 Jan 30, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad my post caught up to you -- now is the waiting game "again"
No Louisville for me Dawn -- Jesus has shown me a different way.
Hi Judy,, Yeah! Them were the days.. I remember.. I cherish the memories of Ham,Cbart,Micah,Counterstrike, Stewie..and Writing In Paradise... May they Rest in Peace.. Great to connect here and in FB..

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#619300 Jan 30, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you it is pretty isn't it? However I have so many pics to choose from now
so I will be changing often -- just because I can LOL --
I use BING search site alot.. Also Google.. We are Older, BUT never too old to Learn.. Keep them Always...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#619301 Jan 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lol
nice shot, and well earned
Hey watch it there are you laughing at my mustard seed faith.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#619302 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text> you are both correct in you own right... though the argument of the Spirit is the phylosophy the Christian community regards and practices.
john 1;13.3;3-8 and Mat 2;11
is Biblical 100 % right,
not your claim that my opinion is my own right

christian world community is community worship their own man made rights and spirit of Lies,

also practices and philosophies of those communities are from this world of satanic ruelrshi

alpha and omega of true believers is only Bible,nobody is appointed by God on this earth to be between Bible and christian freedom like man doctrines of churches falacies

only one exists The Lord,SON OF GOD GREAT TEACHER WHO IS THE WAY AND THE TRUTH. JOHN 14;6
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#619303 Jan 30, 2014
Glad to see,that most hateful Neo Nazi Ku Klux Klan
is ban and warned at end

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FROM THIS WICKED,EVIL SATAN SEED,BLASPHEMOUS HATER, AND CYBER SOCIETY INTERNET MAGGOT

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#619304 Jan 30, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Who me ????(feisty) never. Humm I was just doing some translating. lol
lol

Very good.

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#619305 Jan 30, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
john 1;13.3;3-8 and Mat 2;11
is Biblical 100 % right,
not your claim that my opinion is my own right
christian world community is community worship their own man made rights and spirit of Lies,
also practices and philosophies of those communities are from this world of satanic ruelrshi
alpha and omega of true believers is only Bible,nobody is appointed by God on this earth to be between Bible and christian freedom like man doctrines of churches falacies
only one exists The Lord,SON OF GOD GREAT TEACHER WHO IS THE WAY AND THE TRUTH. JOHN 14;6
I can read sir... I have many bibles in many translations... Im not just tooting my own horn here.. I read it.... so if youve got 1 ... Ill spare you the trouble.... Im also aware of whom God is... the written word is timeless.. like the risen Christ.I hope youre not one of those on a spiritual pedestal that only wants to refute for the sake of doing so...the great commission (Matthew 28) is for all Christians .... not just for those who feel more saved or pious than another... its your witness pal... Id suggest laying down the arguments for the unbelievers.

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#619306 Jan 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
My apologies to all in this discussion. I am not currently in physical or mental shape to perform the research due this subject. I do find it interesting.
This is my perception and not being judgmental.
What I read from Christians is not that "The Bible is the Word of God" but rather that the opinions of the Church for the last 1700 years about the Bible and Jesus are perfect and true.
Many of us "heretics" have pointed out that there are other interpretations of the Bible that are just as valid as the Church's. What (I think) annoys the "agnostic/heretic" is that "believers" never question their beliefs or give due analysis of other interpretations.
Rather than an unbiased consideration of all evidence, the "believer" seems to go out of his way to justify his own opinion while doing just as out of his way to denounce other opinions.
I will add that many "non-believers" do the same thing.
I honestly think that most people here, believer and nonbeliever alike, have stopped searching and just convinced themselves they "know" and sat down by the side of the path.
so true Brother Ben... so many feel the outdated King James bible is the only... Im not one of them... the outdated language has left believers in ignorance and obscurity for 400 years... I have several different... some.. too watered down and plain.. dull.... from several modern versions, my favorite is a Hohlman Christian Standard ... and it was like... "once I was blind, and now I see."

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#619307 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text> I can read sir... I have many bibles in many translations... Im not just tooting my own horn here.. I read it.... so if youve got 1 ... Ill spare you the trouble.... Im also aware of whom God is... the written word is timeless.. like the risen Christ.I hope youre not one of those on a spiritual pedestal that only wants to refute for the sake of doing so...the great commission (Matthew 28) is for all Christians .... not just for those who feel more saved or pious than another... its your witness pal... Id suggest laying down the arguments for the unbelievers.
thanks
I follow only Bible and belong to Gods Heavenly Holy Assembly of all ages saints 2 THESS 2;1

exist not earthly church or any earthly wicked christianity who worship properly God

only Bible as Most Holy Tabernacle is one place where Gods Child chosen by grace is able to conversate with God in His Mercy Throne, 2 Tim 3;16. 2 peter 1;20.

thanks for your nice believer respond
God bless you to stick only to Bible and reject worldwide christianity influenced by satan spirit 2 Cor 11;13-15,2 thes 2;2-11

not to many like you,we are able to read or exchange words of our faith and love of god and human being?
good night

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619308 Jan 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
My apologies to all in this discussion. I am not currently in physical or mental shape to perform the research due this subject. I do find it interesting.
This is my perception and not being judgmental.
What I read from Christians is not that "The Bible is the Word of God" but rather that the opinions of the Church for the last 1700 years about the Bible and Jesus are perfect and true.
Many of us "heretics" have pointed out that there are other interpretations of the Bible that are just as valid as the Church's. What (I think) annoys the "agnostic/heretic" is that "believers" never question their beliefs or give due analysis of other interpretations.
Rather than an unbiased consideration of all evidence, the "believer" seems to go out of his way to justify his own opinion while doing just as out of his way to denounce other opinions.
I will add that many "non-believers" do the same thing.
I honestly think that most people here, believer and nonbeliever alike, have stopped searching and just convinced themselves they "know" and sat down by the side of the path.
Whatever is going on Dar my very best to you. I hope you get some much needed rest and I've seen more of your open heart in the past few days than I have since I've known you.

There is but one God and sees sees your heart too and knows what you believe and how you come by it -- there is peace in him my friend .

Very good discussions lately -- you take care of yourself, we will still be here when you feel better.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#619309 Jan 30, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/search... {moz:distributionID}:{moz:loca le}:{moz:official}&tbm=isc h#q=star%20in%20space&revi d=1257646995&rls={moz%3Adi stributionID}%3A{moz%3Alocale} %3A{moz%3Aofficial}&tbm=is ch
http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/star/
http://space.desktopnexus.com/cat/stars/
OOOOOOhhh my gosh how gorgeous -- I can't believe you did this for me --
Thank you so much - truly --
My Joshua was so into space and stars and constelations -- he would have loved
all of this -- you have really touched my heart Seen -- Thank you again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,387
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr 360Junkman 987,388
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
More from around the web