Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#619177 Jan 30, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I submitted Polaris 2000-- I really thought that would go thru so I didn't add anymore choices
Keeping my fingers crossed LOL
Judy,, I really like "Joshua's Polaris" HE is the one who found it.He is very Blessed..... Maybe you could resubmit?? Joshua's Polaris has a very Bittersweet meaning dear to your heart.. When you think of Polaris Morning Star" ,YOU automatically think of Joshua... I Love You sister.. Maybe you could include "Isaiah" in your Tag Line..

I See A Rainbow!

#619178 Jan 30, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I submitted Polaris 2000-- I really thought that would go thru so I didn't add anymore choices
Keeping my fingers crossed LOL
and Judy,,I think "Polaris 2000" sounds like a Snowmoble model" ,,,, Please have second thoughts on this "Joshua's Polaris" Hands down.. and AnnieJ and Quinn also said this.. I am being truthful!!!!!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#619179 Jan 30, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Quinn,, Nice to see you again.. I think "Joshua's Polaris" is Fantastic! It has a better ring to it..Just like a song.. He is the one that knows where it is.... He is very Blessed... I am having a 'no work' afternoon..
Hey Sister... Amen to that.

Enjoy the time when you can... me, I have to get ready to go to work myself...

Have a good one Sister... Love you dearly.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619182 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
the problem is such haters and stalkers doesn't scroll negative posts,only make more hate around,stalking others,
such stalkers icon negatively others,send reports against posters hired by moderators or government,and such evils like BT42 are alone on black list in proper time to explain to others his actions of hate, hate against God and His children
be cool Drew,never bring somone past life times,because maybe those stories are simple catch,catch of those who are involved in stalking posters like me,engaging yourselves with rethorics of hate, at same time not using particular name?my name
please
Drew
remove all your sorries and prayers form me,
on this place put such neo nazis Scums like BT42.
I don't need nor God doesn't need you to pray for HIS CHOSEN CHILD
Have great day,during this day try to be step away from any involvement with this world of atheism,hate, and mocking God our Father
God doesn't need to punish them now,
God have own children,who cause them, pain,and dead hearts bleed all this evil maggots of earth,atheism,antichristis,and evil
look at those icons,
who is doing this,to put all blame on me?
I don't icon anyone,or report anyone for their own opinions,
Hey now - you forgot to include me in your reproach.

*sighs*

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#619185 Jan 30, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
"Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John (the Baptist). But John tried to deter Him, saying,“I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
Jesus replied,“Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.”
Then John consented."
Matthew 3:13-15
Why did Jesus need to be baptized by John the Baptist if Jesus was of a higher rank?
Jesus had to full-fill the law to start His ministry.

Leviticus 16:4

New King James Version (NKJV)

4 He shall put the holy linen tunic and the linen trousers on his body; he shall be girded with a linen sash, and with the linen turban he shall be attired. These are holy garments. Therefore he shall wash his body in water, and put them on.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619186 Jan 30, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is true we won't know the full story in this life... not even Peter, Paul and James knew the whole story... but one can gain a better understanding the more they search the Scriptures. I believe that The Lord Jesus invites anyone to search the scriptures. Some may get a better understanding and some may not even get it at all. I'm not pointing these to you whatsoever but just using the scriptures as a reference point.
Some will get it: "...Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures."
Luke 24:27
Some will not get it: "...They replied,'Are you from Galilee, too? Look into it (the Scriptures), and you will find that a prophet does not come out of Galilee.' "
John 7:52
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, BUT THE THINGS REVEALED belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."
Deuteronomy 29:29
"It is true we won't know the full story in this life... not even Peter, Paul and James knew the whole story... but one can gain a better understanding the more they search the Scriptures. "

First off - the "whole story" you are referring to, is only a "half of a story" to begin with.

The Bible:
- uses less than half of Jesus' teachings
- uses less than half of the original 13 Apostles.

Of course you will never understand the whole story - you only have half of the information.

DOH!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#619187 Jan 30, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well?? I guess I just jumped back on this Familiar thread when some least expected it.. Surprize! To tell you the truth,I havent read back much at all.How long were you here?? Just curious..YOU seem to know "SOME" fairly well.... I KNOW Insanity! Trust me..
Long time on and off.

Location hidden

#619188 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you you mother f...POS
cyber coward stalker,meet me you fricking miserable POS,
IT IS TIME TO REALITY,I AM WAITING FOR YOU,
To stab me from the front not from the back you f,,,,american coward from satanic dark side
proverbs 30;14
there is generation of vipers and human maggots(like you) whose teeth are as words(most harming own holes(moth without of teeth)
and their jaws teeth as knifes,to try to devour more smart from him out of earth,and the needy from among people
just have maggot human descency and get a f...awy from any responds to me????
HOW MANY TIME I WILL ASK YOU TO DO THIS,YOU F...BELOW IQ human miserable cyber menace and coward
I acept your time for action?
arrive to me face by face,to learn reality at all,you delusionary basement sick bold huge head criminal cyber coward and stalker from behind
hell with you you miserable little infant night pot Poo Poo
More threats and vulgar filthy language from you huh bozo?
Is that all you know how to puke out of your filthy mouth?

Location hidden

#619189 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you you mother f...POS
cyber coward stalker,meet me you fricking miserable POS,
IT IS TIME TO REALITY,I AM WAITING FOR YOU,
To stab me from the front not from the back you f,,,,american coward from satanic dark side
proverbs 30;14
there is generation of vipers and human maggots(like you) whose teeth are as words(most harming own holes(moth without of teeth)
and their jaws teeth as knifes,to try to devour more smart from him out of earth,and the needy from among people
just have maggot human descency and get a f...awy from any responds to me????
HOW MANY TIME I WILL ASK YOU TO DO THIS,YOU F...BELOW IQ human miserable cyber menace and coward
I acept your time for action?
arrive to me face by face,to learn reality at all,you delusionary basement sick bold huge head criminal cyber coward and stalker from behind
hell with you you miserable little infant night pot Poo Poo
Boy are we ever upset today huh?
You are severely delusional, and should seek professional treatment immediately nunzio!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#619190 Jan 30, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that. Doing fine Epi, how are you? Looking forward to warmer temps and better roads 2morrow.
Good to see you Que.....This morning we went out on the roads....and there was a sheet of ice in some places......someone ahead of us going about 5 miles an hour....We saw a beautiful Cadillac Escalade flipped over in a deep ditch....
The problem here is they have no winter equipment or sodium chloride to put on it to clear the roads...the schools will be closed tomorrow too...Tuesday thru Friday

Be safe out there

Location hidden

#619191 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget to write LEVEL 8,on your filthy sexual retard brain awatar
not Lie, you got not any friends nowhere like BT42 Neo nazi cyber coward,
both of you nice team
And if you had a half a brain you'd be dangerous. Oh that's right, you do have a half a brain, and you are a danger to yourself and others within your reach. You should be reincarcerated immediately!

Location hidden

#619192 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you now got nice name and awatar?
pleas?don't let to catch up by false wicked propganda of atheists "antichrist 1John 2;22-23hater of our God and all of us)
IT IS NOT TRUTH HIS LIES AND SLANDER THAT I TRY CHANGE MY DRUMS AGAINST HIM?
for me all heart believers are nice and good allies at all?
only none of them are those who reject own Maker,our God mock Him and us day by day
in this case lately this Neo Nazi BT42 stalk cowardly day by day my posts,
20 times I asked to not respond to me,just scroll and ignore,but his provocations are like Nazis againe Jews during 2 WW,example of His Cristal Skull,Nazi symbol from 1934/36
or before black Eagle Neo nazi hard rock group haters from California
just let you know,if you want to back up such wicked evil maggots without of their head(Adolph Hitler)
for sure he first be removed for sure,than I, God only is able to let me go out,nobody else is much enough powerfull to do so?
And you are nuttier than a fruitcake stinkolph!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#619193 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
the problem is such haters and stalkers doesn't scroll negative posts,only make more hate around,stalking others,
such stalkers icon negatively others,send reports against posters hired by moderators or government,and such evils like BT42 are alone on black list in proper time to explain to others his actions of hate, hate against God and His children
be cool Drew,never bring somone past life times,because maybe those stories are simple catch,catch of those who are involved in stalking posters like me,engaging yourselves with rethorics of hate, at same time not using particular name?my name
please
Drew
remove all your sorries and prayers form me,
on this place put such neo nazis Scums like BT42.
I don't need nor God doesn't need you to pray for HIS CHOSEN CHILD
Have great day,during this day try to be step away from any involvement with this world of atheism,hate, and mocking God our Father
God doesn't need to punish them now,
God have own children,who cause them, pain,and dead hearts bleed all this evil maggots of earth,atheism,antichristis,and evil
look at those icons,
who is doing this,to put all blame on me?
I don't icon anyone,or report anyone for their own opinions,
I will honor your request

I See A Rainbow!

#619194 Jan 30, 2014
"To SIR,,,,With Love..."[Love the movie,,and I love the song...Echos in my mind long after its been played..]

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#619195 Jan 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three or more clams are called a chowder.
How about soup with clams make chowder.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#619196 Jan 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LL. You do realize that being decent and posting to me makes you a target of stinkolphs vulgarity and insanity don't you?
How you doing Crystal Skull......Good to see you

Stay warm

:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#619197 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget Bible words
that this world is in power of the Satan
also how can true christians ruler this world as doormants or true believers president
You forget or never learn something about rulers of this world satan children(chatta im backed by satan money,gold,and diamonds_silver)and Gods people (tzadik im backed only by Gods Spirit true free christians believer)
BIBLE SAY SOMETHING AGAINST YOUR CLAIMS AND DREAMS????
but you don't see it, maybe who knows,maybe you are not truly saved onlt by Gods will,only by man churches doctrines and their falacies John 1;13,,,,,,
you may let satan rule your world, dr s, but Jesus and i rule mine;-)

I See A Rainbow!

#619198 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
both of you nice team
How would you know which level I was on in that other section of topix.. I think I found my Stalker.. I do like Black Thunder 42 very much... He is very kind..

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#619199 Jan 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three or more clams are called a chowder.
Then I'm in a pride.:)

I See A Rainbow!

#619200 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
both of you nice team
I am refering to you.. My stalker,,No one else... and you mentioned Black Thunder as my other team member.. Yes,, We are a Perfect match.. I have noticed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 658,614
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Lonestar 70,701
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min ImFree2Choose 3,022
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min I love Jesus 18,784
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 28 min Johnny 4,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 974,708
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,606
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr here 282,955
More from around the web