Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#618259 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I do. Yes, there are moderators. The "terms of service" link can be found at the bottom of this page under the posting box, along with the "send us your feedback". If there is offensive violation, the post is removed and the poster given warning. If there are multiple blatant violations and/or multiple complaints that are justified, the poster is banned for repeated blatant offense.
If you need any more info or advise feel free to PM me.
Thank you

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#618261 Jan 27, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
In Topix land, there are a few who do not like me, and in fact, think I am a monster.
Hi Serah, I like you and you're not a monster.

<3¸.•**<3

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#618262 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text> And? Don't judge me until you talk with me, not at me...
OK,, Hi, I am Lifelover.. Nice to meet you.. How are you?? and What are you Bringing to the Table??[simple question]

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618263 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to respond OSG. I'm kinda tongue stopped! It just came out, because that's how I felt.
Well I for one was impressed with your open heart kindness and respect --
Dawn is a dear friend of mine and being privy to some of her personal life I know she needs
the extra TLC --

TLC - OSG Judy

I See A Rainbow!

#618265 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text> And? Don't judge me until you talk with me, not at me...
You seem very self-conscious.. Very unsure of yourself.. and No,, I do not know you personally.. Maybe you are a Good Person,,and I am not completely aware of it.. Question--->Why did you choose the Topix name of _DEMON_..??????? Heck! Are you trying to make a statement of some kind???

I See A Rainbow!

#618266 Jan 27, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God.
Hi Hon,, Nice to see you.. Glad to be back into view.. Many,many new ones here,,since I left over 2 years ago..

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618268 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to do and you keep the exact same profile without losing anything but it does confuse skom, wassssuuuuup and shrinkie dink.
Go to your profile page.
Scroll right down to the bottom.
Click on 'feedback'.
Select 'help with my account'.
Select 'change user name'.
Follow the instructions.
Thank you - This was nice of you to post for me -I may decide to check this out --
When I first registered it was a hurry up and make a moniker decision.
Tis not that I want to deceive or post differently, just that I love the name
Polaris and it holds a very special meaning for me.

TLC - OSG Judy

I See A Rainbow!

#618269 Jan 27, 2014
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

I See A Rainbow!

#618270 Jan 27, 2014
The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618275 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to do and you keep the exact same profile without losing anything but it does confuse skom, wassssuuuuup and shrinkie dink.
Go to your profile page.
Scroll right down to the bottom.
Click on 'feedback'.
Select 'help with my account'.
Select 'change user name'.
Follow the instructions.
Thank you , I followed the instructions and submitted my request for Polaris -- I hope the name is not taken and it is granted -- TLC - Judy

#618276 Jan 27, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness...
Amen and interesting in light of the conversations that we're having on the subject.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618277 Jan 27, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's great.
Keep on building him up?
I do not believe Q to be as intelligent as you.
I find him quite biased, hateful and limited to
possessing anything good to offer our world.
I cringe when reading his hate filled posts
and I am sad to think of the children he claims that are being
home schooled by him.
LeLe I can respect your opinions but when it comes to mentioning ones little children to hurt or demean with words- I don't think that is right --

We should never let anyone step across that line as you have precious little ones too.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618278 Jan 27, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I thank GOD that I have seen you write in here, after so long I can't recall when I saw you last!! I would also like to add that I am honored to know such an admirable Soul as yourself and you have bought much pleasure into my life, sharing your family with us as we share our families with you. This is what it is all about :)
Truly hope we can make it happen to meet up with Treb and his wife --
what an awesome couple --

We just happen to know this lovely little restraunt on Lake Michigan --

TLC - Judy

I See A Rainbow!

#618279 Jan 27, 2014
&fe ature=related ~Uninvited~[no,I was not invited]

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#618280 Jan 27, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I for one was impressed with your open heart kindness and respect --
Dawn is a dear friend of mine and being privy to some of her personal life I know she needs
the extra TLC --
TLC - OSG Judy
Thanks OSG. I appreciate it.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618281 Jan 27, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You really are trying to take the cake.... Carrying a dead corpse around? Is that what you call a beautiful urn holding the ashes of a beloved pet? No wonder you could so easily write go and sniff some ashes; you tried to hurt with your words, and all you did is show your true colors. I lay with Puggy as she took her last breath, I felt the last shudder of her little body when she took her last breath, I held her until she was cooling down and carried her wrapped up in her precious pink blanket. That was after I had spent 13 beautiful years with my little Queen.
An animal lover would not, nor could not, write what you did. Simple and end of.
Awwww Serah -- Just this past July we lost our Sadie of 14 years -- she was Joshuas little dog and it just shredded my heart to watch her go. I layed her on a towel on the table and she took her last ounce of energy and strength to get up and walk across the table to Wayne and die in his arms.

Nothing can diminish that kind of love we have for those darling pets that for years and years are so much a part of our lives. We have her buried beside the pine tree in the front yard - the tree Joshua planted in kindergarten --

You have a lovely memorial set up for Queen with her urn and picture and fave toy --
I'm so thankful for all you shared that made her little life so much a part of mine thru the years.

With love -- Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618283 Jan 27, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks LL, we know each other a lot more than most of those in this room know each other, and when we share our lives and experiences, be there for others and need those who are there in our time of need, we grow together. Not sure why we keep on coming back in here when we have a Haven that no-one argues in, but we are drawn and there must be a reason :) I guess the reason being there might be a few more that we will meet along the way who can read between the lines :) xxx
I think it is the Golden Thread that binds us --

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618284 Jan 27, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings. Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times. Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued. I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Truly my hearts desire --

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#618285 Jan 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The Judean sacrifices ended when the Romans destroyed the Temple.
The Samaritans still continue to sacrifice at the Israeli Temple ruins on iMount Gerizim.
Muslims still have animal sacrifices.
Allow me to rephrase: Animal sacrifices are no longer necessary because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice. In the age in which we live, forgiveness and salvation are through the shed blood of Jesus.

When the temple is rebuilt, animal sacrifices by the Jewish people will be re-instituted, but that is in the next age.

#618286 Jan 27, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have never guessed thats what sold out meant -- thanks for explaining --
Excellent posts today Q -- Look forward to reading more when you have time to bring them in --
TLC - Judy
"Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely,“I am not the Messiah.”
John 1:19,20

John the Baptist had a powerful witness. I know the movies may have him looking like he had a fiery temper in light of some of his words in the scriptures... but I view him as a humble man who lived by humble means. He didn't see the whole picture and turn of events.... but the God had told him that he would recognize who the Messiah would be (John 1:29-34).

He wasn't Elijah in the "re-incarnated" sense of the word... but he was Elijah in the prophetic sense. He fulfilled the prophecy in Malachi 4:5-6 and this is what the Lord Jesus meant in Matthew 3:3.

There are some people today who believe that John the Baptist was the Messiah and that Jesus was a false Messiah.... they are called the Mandaeans and that particular held belief is called Mandaeanism. I, of course, don't believe that but it is interesting to note.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Vikinglovespenis 56,149
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min DENG 39,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Malone 972,390
What's UP?!! Wasn't ya'll @ the club last night??! 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 649,837
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,055
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web