Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618205 Jan 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>We have a pyramid shaped box that holds the ashes of all our deceased ferrets. I want some of my ashes with them when I pass.
ew

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#618206 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You missed the whole point nunzio!
WOOOOOOSH!
it's always 'opposite day' in the kingdom of darkness;-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#618207 Jan 27, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> He pull that stat out of one of his many delusional fantasies lol.
He is simply Lying.....
Still refuse t read that study.

The ignorant and delusional often refuse to acknowledge anything that conflicts with their erroneous world view.

Thanks for proving that.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#618208 Jan 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"OK my fellow Nazis, who denies the truth of Mein Kampf ?" - Assup
"Lie for Jesus!" - Assup
i said that i see your hand raised, duane - you may put it down now!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#618209 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
If you are thinking about leaving the christian cult or any of its offshoots, know that the vipers who claim to follow jesus will;
- Hound you in manner of the demons they are obsessed with.
- Stalk you.
- Try to harm and malign you in any way they can.
- Lie about you in groups.
- Use everything you have ever told them against you, often with embellishments.
- Some will even try to kill you.
Leave anyway and know that the law is on your side.
If befriending christian cult members online, keep everything on record and be as vague as possible, these people will stop at nothing to viciously attack you should you leave.
There is no hope, peace, joy or love in christianity, it is a cult of misery and lies.
goodness NO! if you were involved in my group and you wanted to leave, i'd say "good riddance and don't let the door hit your big ass on the way out!";-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618210 Jan 27, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
You're Lying. Where is the study that you claim born agains are down to 50,000? <quoted text>
You're Lying.
Once again, it is HERE:

http://commons.trincoll.edu/aris/files/2011/0...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618211 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that my friend.
<smile>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#618213 Jan 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's always 'opposite day' in the kingdom of darkness;-)
Well, turn the lights on silly!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618214 Jan 27, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Hebrews offered up grain on the altar, they were thanking the Lord for His mercy and for supplying their needs.
The Hebrew word "minchah" is the term used for the grain offering. This term was also used in that time to refer to the tribute that was offered to a great king as a sign of and thanksgiving for his goodness to his subjects.
The grain offering wasn't used for the atonement of sins.
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul, Lev. 17:11.
OK.

Then Jesus was not a sacrifice at all.

He was not killed in the Temple,(Not even in the City!), Jesus was not skinned, butchered, cooked and eaten by the priests nor burned to a cinder. SO..... what sacrifice was he according to Leviticus ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#618215 Jan 27, 2014
You're Lying
.[QUOTE who="BenAdam"]<qu oted text>
Still refuse t read that study.
The ignorant and delusional often refuse to acknowledge anything that conflicts with their erroneous world view.
Thanks for proving that.

1/26/2014
[QUOTE who="BenAdam"]<qu oted text>
I don't need Christianity.
I have God and Jesus
Mr "I don't need Christianity.
I have God and Jesus"

You're Lying.

If you had such a report you would have reposted from yesterday. But you can't. The report does not exist, and in your desperation and sheer incompetence to refute the Growth in Christianity numbers I was blasting you with yesterday---you posted a bald face easily to recognize Lie.

Dummy.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#618216 Jan 27, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, always looking for a loophole in your mythology to delude yourself that you stand a bat's chance in Hell to becoming a REAL Christian. Well, you aren't. You are just a foul minded "Christian" wannabe loser troll on the Internet.
I will give you a list of attributes that came from a Christian website, of the moral code of what REAL Christians should adhere to. Now print it out, print several out, and place them around your house to constantly remind you of what it takes to be a real Christian. And review it in the morning, and vow to follow it in your interactions with others. Then review it again at night, and HONESTLY compare your actions to the list, and see how much you followed it OR NOT.
What Christians should aspire to.
Active non-violence*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*
What Christians should NOT do.
Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*
too bad that you've failed miserably in all these catagories that you're judging others in, which makes you very guilty and the chief of hypocrites!

REAL CHRISTians put their trust in what CHRIST accomplished for them on the Cross; they do NOT have faith in themselves/in their own righteousness.

only self-righteous pagans think their shit don't stink!;-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#618217 Jan 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, it is HERE:
http://commons.trincoll.edu/aris/files/2011/0...
Where in that report did it say Born Agains have dropped to 50,000?

I not see. I don't believe it's there.

You're Lying.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#618218 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully stated and spot on.
is it any wonder that a godhating witch approves of self-righteousness???

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618220 Jan 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>goodness NO! if you were involved in my group and you wanted to leave, i'd say "good riddance and don't let the door hit your big ass on the way out!";-)
Don't talk about my ass, cretin.

Back at work I see. Can't have the wife catching you wishing you could see women's asses on public forums.

You are the perfect poster boy for filthy christianity, right up there with king skombully.

Cage.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618221 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
ew
We threw my dad's ashes of a mountain where he hunted in his youth per his request.

"The last time I saw my dad, we were throwing him off a cliff." - Me

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#618222 Jan 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave that consideration but Leviticus requires the offering to be "the best of the flock". Barabbas was a criminal, an unworthy offering.
Exactly. There were two in the flock which was used at the same time during the ceremony actually.

One was without blemish (innocent - the best in the flock)... it was the one that was actually slain as the atonement. The other one, through transference, had the guilt of the people placed on it. Initially, it was also designated to be slain but it was let go and sent out into the wilderness. Guilty, unworthy and escaped death..
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>The "Barabbas as Scapegoat" interpretation also makes Barabbas the Final Atonement offering, not Jesus.
The Scapegoat is an innocent who takes on all the world's sins. Jesus and John would have been acceptable, not Barabbas.
It would just make Barabbas the scapegoat who escaped death and Jesus would be the other one who was made the final Atonement.

Both were designated to slain obviously. Barabbas was basically guilty and was on death row by the Romans because he had murdered during an insurrection. And Jesus knew why He came and He knew ahead of time that He was designated for slaughter, to give His life. Though innocent, many tried to have Him killed anyways... for simply telling the Truth about God. Even Pilate knew that Jesus was innocent.

Interestingly Ben, some say Barabbas' first name was Jesus. As you already know, Jesus' name would of been pronounced Yeshua and it was a common name that was used in the Jewish community....

(For those who might not have been aware: Jesus, Yeshua, Joshua... same name, different renderings).

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618223 Jan 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
goodness NO! if you were involved in my group and you wanted to leave, i'd say "good riddance and don't let the door hit your big ass on the way out!";-)
Exactly why the "Born again" Christian cults like yours are dying out.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#618224 Jan 27, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
I was wondering this morning...why people continue to argue "religion" when they know...there is no end in sight. So...I went to find out...has anyone else ever wondered why this "debate" continues.
Here is some of what I found...thought I would share some of it with you this morning...
This one in particular caught my attention...
"Four monks decided to meditate silently without speaking for two weeks. By nightfall
on the first day, the candle began to flicker and then went out. The first monk said,
"Oh, no! The candle is out." The second monk said, "Aren't we not suppose to talk?"
The third monk said, "Why must you two break the silence?" The fourth monk laughed
and said, "Ha! I'm the only one who didn't speak."
Frequently, those who try to stop the fight become participants. The fourth monk character is the most interesting. He is the bystander who just passes the judgment and is proud of himself that "he is not like the others". Ironically, he is a participant too :-) Luke 18:9-14 comes to mind.
To save you from looking up scripture...I did it for you (yes...I realize that there will be someone that gets plssed because a little heathen actually knows how to look up scripture...get over it).
Luke 18
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed:‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
http://www.ted.com/conversations/16282/is_the...
GOOD GRIEF!!!

"To some who were confident of their own righteousness...."

the only 'righteousness' outside of the righteousness which comes through faith in Christ is self-righteousness, Annie, which is what you subscribe to!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618225 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's like that? I have been sprayed with it before, by the law, they handcuffed me, pepper sprayed me, then beat my @$$, so no thank you... why you hating on me for?
I've not started 'hating' on you yet.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618226 Jan 27, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Where in that report did it say Born Agains have dropped to 50,000?
I not see. I don't believe it's there.
You're Lying.
Learn t read you poor excuse for a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 min Johnny 768
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 445,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Steve III 650,729
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 24 min Johnny 212
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 45 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web