Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#618238 Jan 27, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. There were two in the flock which was used at the same time during the ceremony actually.
One was without blemish (innocent - the best in the flock)........
Both were unblemished:

" take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering"

"shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat"

"shall bring the goat upon which the Lord's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering."

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#618240 Jan 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quin, good observation, heard that preached once years ago.
Also, the contrast, as Barabbas was "blemished".
A good evening to ya...
Hey Jack. Also worthy of mention, Barabbas' name means "son of the father". If Barabbas' first name was also Jesus... he would actually be "Jesus, son of the father."

If that is truly the case... then both would be Jesus, son of the father.

One's Father is God (which Jesus the Christ claims) and the other's (Barabbas) father would be the devil (John 8:44... Barabbas' being judged as a murderer).

One of them was worthy and the other one, unworthy. Just me thoughts.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618242 Jan 27, 2014
I think John was the sin offering for the people of Israel and Jesus was the scapegoat for all mankind sins.

I am open to different well presented interpretations though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618245 Jan 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD GRIEF!!!
"To some who were confident of their own righteousness...."
the only 'righteousness' outside of the righteousness which comes through faith in Christ is self-righteousness, Annie, which is what you subscribe to!
More of Assups Fables.

No wants your "righteousness".

Your "righteousness" made you a worse human.

"I can sin all I want because I got The Jesus" - Assup

#618246 Jan 27, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
Footprints
One night I dreamed I was walking
Along the beach with the Lord,
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.
Other times there was only one.
This bothered me because I noticed
During the low periods of my life when I was
Suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.
So I said to the Lord, You promised me,
Lord, that if I followed you,
You would walk with me always.
But I noticed during the most trying periods
Of my life there has only been
One set of prints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
Have you not been there for me?
The Lord replied,
The times when you have seen only one set of footprints
It was then that I carried you.
Praise God.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#618249 Jan 27, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Great time, you hate everyone and your own poor miserable low grade life
Calmed down have you?

Did you have your Thorazine today or did they give you a pass to build padded cells?

Behave Shrinkie dinkie doo doo, or you'll get reported again.

:-p

Location hidden

#618250 Jan 27, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>satans children never are able to confuse child of God,most honest and most smart not to be ban handsom dr Shrink?

so you can halucinate long as you wish,old ugly cow with breast hanging like old backyard hoses on the old rusty nail????
so?deal with this ugly truth who you are?pigeon midgit feces

Location hidden

#618251 Jan 27, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>satans children never are able to confuse child of God,most honest and most smart not to be ban handsom dr Shrink?

so you can halucinate long as you wish,old ugly cow with breast hanging like old backyard hoses on the old rusty nail????
so?deal with this ugly truth who you are?pigeon midgit feces
Hm. No Thorazine then.

Reported for posting.P

Location hidden

#618252 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text>I can hate just as good as anyone, but i try and not to cause it is a waste of time and energy, no matter how much we hate, whatever it is, it's not gonna change anything but ourselves! Why you say that about me? I enjoy your smart @$$ self..I'm not the one persecuting you..I have no problem with your life choices, live and let die is how i see things, your lifestyle has no bearing on my life.. he11, I think you rock! i love women with your attitude....so tell me what i done for you to say that?
Creepy.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618253 Jan 27, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Animal sacrifices ended because Jesus Christ was the ultimate and perfect sacrifice...
Wrong.

The Judean sacrifices ended when the Romans destroyed the Temple.

The Samaritans still continue to sacrifice at the Israeli Temple ruins on iMount Gerizim.

Muslims still have animal sacrifices.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#618255 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text> The innocent killed and the guilty set free..Hmmmm!
That is the underlying premise of Christianity. Correct.

Location hidden

#618256 Jan 27, 2014
What do you get when you cross a JW with an Agnostic?

Someone who knocks on your door but isn't sure why they're there.

#618257 Jan 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember though ,that a goat WAS slain for the sins of the people, there are two goats :
"Then he shall kill the goat of the sin offering that is for the people and bring its blood inside the veil and do with its blood as he did with the blood of the bull, sprinkling it over the mercy seat and in front of the mercy seat. Thus he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleannesses of the people of Israel and because of their transgressions, all their sins." (Lev. 16:15,16)
Then:
"And when he has made an end of atoning for the Holy Place and the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall present the live goat. And Aaron shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the people of Israel, and all their transgressions, all their sins. And he shall put them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who is in readiness. The goat shall bear all their iniquities on itself to a remote area, and he shall let the goat go free in the wilderness."(Lev. 16:20-22)
<smiles>
Amen.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#618259 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I do. Yes, there are moderators. The "terms of service" link can be found at the bottom of this page under the posting box, along with the "send us your feedback". If there is offensive violation, the post is removed and the poster given warning. If there are multiple blatant violations and/or multiple complaints that are justified, the poster is banned for repeated blatant offense.
If you need any more info or advise feel free to PM me.
Thank you

#618261 Jan 27, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
In Topix land, there are a few who do not like me, and in fact, think I am a monster.
Hi Serah, I like you and you're not a monster.

<3¸.•**<3

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#618262 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text> And? Don't judge me until you talk with me, not at me...
OK,, Hi, I am Lifelover.. Nice to meet you.. How are you?? and What are you Bringing to the Table??[simple question]

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618263 Jan 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to respond OSG. I'm kinda tongue stopped! It just came out, because that's how I felt.
Well I for one was impressed with your open heart kindness and respect --
Dawn is a dear friend of mine and being privy to some of her personal life I know she needs
the extra TLC --

TLC - OSG Judy

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#618265 Jan 27, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text> And? Don't judge me until you talk with me, not at me...
You seem very self-conscious.. Very unsure of yourself.. and No,, I do not know you personally.. Maybe you are a Good Person,,and I am not completely aware of it.. Question--->Why did you choose the Topix name of _DEMON_..??????? Heck! Are you trying to make a statement of some kind???

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#618266 Jan 27, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God.
Hi Hon,, Nice to see you.. Glad to be back into view.. Many,many new ones here,,since I left over 2 years ago..

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#618268 Jan 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to do and you keep the exact same profile without losing anything but it does confuse skom, wassssuuuuup and shrinkie dink.
Go to your profile page.
Scroll right down to the bottom.
Click on 'feedback'.
Select 'help with my account'.
Select 'change user name'.
Follow the instructions.
Thank you - This was nice of you to post for me -I may decide to check this out --
When I first registered it was a hurry up and make a moniker decision.
Tis not that I want to deceive or post differently, just that I love the name
Polaris and it holds a very special meaning for me.

TLC - OSG Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Bongo 46,589
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 6 min youll shoot your ... 399
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Exposing Devil Lies 990,691
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,025
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 10 hr Edthirty 7
More from around the web