|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember though ,that a goat WAS slain for the sins of the people, there are two goats :
"Then he shall kill the goat of the sin offering that is for the people and bring its blood inside the veil and do with its blood as he did with the blood of the bull, sprinkling it over the mercy seat and in front of the mercy seat. Thus he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleannesses of the people of Israel and because of their transgressions, all their sins." (Lev. 16:15,16)
Then:
"And when he has made an end of atoning for the Holy Place and the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall present the live goat. And Aaron shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the people of Israel, and all their transgressions, all their sins. And he shall put them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who is in readiness. The goat shall bear all their iniquities on itself to a remote area, and he shall let the goat go free in the wilderness."(Lev. 16:20-22)
<smiles>
Yes. I think the slain goat was John, note that the slain goat was to be eaten and John's head was served on a silver platter, coincidence or clue ?

I think Jesus was the scapegoat that carried the sins of all into the "wilderness". It is assumed the scapegoat was eaten by wild animals in Judaic tradition just as Jesus was "devoured" by the Roman "wild animals".

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you don't think your own postings rude and obnoxious?
When did I ever say they aren't ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
At least someone with a brain and common decency isn't afraid to openly say so.
What I can't believe is that the Christians on this thread sit idly by and allow this aberrant filthy mouthed lowlife trash pollute their thread and debase their religion and not reproof it, and at the same time tell someone they are destined for hell simply for not "believing"-"be cause" of trash like this.
Where is your sense of justice and decency people? You need to grow a backbone.
My sentiments exactly.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ???
What does this have to do with the conversation about the rise or decline of Christianity?
You just go look at some numbers on the internet and post it here to make it look like you know what you writing about.
What point are you trying to make with this writing of yours?
You no have a clue. You want to hide your Illiteracy and being a Dunce by posting numbers that you can't even explain and no have anything to do with the conversation.
You're an illiterate Dunce and may even be a thief and just go get some random numbers off the internet won't hide it.
Stay the heck away from the Christian Religion. We have some of the most brilliant minds in the world from top universities in rich countries like Singapore flocking to Christianity.
An illiterate dunce like you would Embarrass the Religion. Stay the heck away!
Oh that's right...I forgot. You can't add, subtract, multiply, or divide.
Just ignore the post nunzio. It's all way above yer mental capability.
Maybe you could ask yer boyfriend stinkolph, but I doubt he'd be any better at it than you nunzio.
You two should really get married. You're perfect for each other.
Why, you could even live in the same outhouse!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Why don't you read the earliest Christian Scriptures ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not supposed to look it up...it's your source PHONEY!
You want to make a point using a source, you need to post where you got that information. Just saying it's from a study says nothing, you might have write something on topix that the study did not even say lying your ignorant behind off to make a point. That why you source the website where you get the info.
But you not even smart enough to post the website where you get the information. Then want to hide your dunce illiteracy by telling me to look it up when it's your source.
You don't know how, that why you did not do it.
You're a illiterate dunce pretending on the forum to be smart while the whole world see the idiocy in you writing PHONEY.
Points-150,000. LOL
What?
You are too stupid to copy and paste that sh!t in Google?
You really are dumber than a box of rocks aren't you?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

trifecta1 wrote:
Your topix life is an error LOL <quoted text> You Lying memorex.
go get the study :p
I already did. You are just too too willingly ignorant to read it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Senecus. I think you may be right about the multiple people. Both stinkolph and trefunka seem to switch off to a perfectly fine diction when they are beaten to fubar, which leads me to believe they are handing over to someone "brighter" than they to "clean up" their mess. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if it wasn't topix mods playing the threads to produce higher counts and activity. The active high count threads produce viewers for their sacred advertisers, and that's all that matters here.
I often wonder if many of these Christian Trolls aren't non-Christians out to make Christians look stupid.
What is sad is that a majority of Topix Christians give them hugs .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe Dr Shrink has some mental issues and that accordingly, if his postings are rude and obnoxious, they should be ignored. I could not ever judge a congregation of a Church on a Dr Shrink writing rude postings in Topix, but of course, BT42, each to their own.
NASL perhaps left Christianity due to many other reasons, one in particular not being close to JESUS, but surely it could not be because of the influence of one poster in a land of topix??
One would hate to be that easily influenced, IMHO
And yet no one has enough backbone to admonish this aberrant filthy mouth poster?
If he's nuts, it should be reported. Or would ya like ta see another school shooting from an insane ingrate of this high caliber? He's already exposed his sexual perversions 50 million times right on this very thread.
Any decent human being coming on here would think that you all condone such insanity and perversion, and would probably be gone without ever making the first post. Some witness you folks make huh?
I'm not even a christian, and I have reproofed this pervert and his buddy in crime constantly with absolutely NO support from you spineless people. You all should be ashamed.
I'n sorry I have to be so blunt, but it is what it is, and I call it like I see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
????
what?
God man---you may be the biggest dunce I ever come across on topix. You could not make a proper sentence if your life depended on it iyai!lol!
Nothing you could understand anyway stupid.
I'm not gonna use all 4 letter words just so you can understand them nunzio. I left the spot and Jerry club a long time ago nunzio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I often wonder if many of these Christian Trolls aren't non-Christians out to make Christians look stupid.
What is sad is that a majority of Topix Christians give them hugs .
Ya. I feel like the pale rider here.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Non-Christian: "Why do you not confront the hate of fellow Christians ?"

Christian responses:

1. "I agree with them."
2. "All Christians must appear to agree."
3. "I don't care."
4. "How about them Mets ?"
5. "How about this weather ?"
6. "Hypocrite!"
7. "You are going to Hell!"
8. "He's not a 'Real Christian' TM"
9. "How dare you bash Christians!"
19. "I have, they called me Satan."

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
We come from the Land Down Under :)
Cool song!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I feel like the pale rider here.
I ride 250 horses <smile>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
Non-Christian: "Why do you not confront the hate of fellow Christians ?"
Christian responses:
."
Maybe it's because real Christians are smart enough to know it's not their place or job to judge no Christian or they writing. That job belongs to Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ not writing on this billboard, and no Christian here going to see Jesus until they die and leave this life where some stupid internet writing billboard no matter one ioda.

So tell you what. You stop worrying about yourself---and keep worrying about the Christians on this billboard. And when you dead and meet Jesus---worry about the Christians writing on this billboard more than worrying about your own azz---and then see what happen. See how that work out for you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. You are just too too willingly ignorant to read it.
You're 100% Lying. But you claim you have Jesus and God right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not think he has been reported? Do you not think that years ago we gave our opinions of his postings? No, there is no reason for us to be ashamed; you are just way behind the times and judging what you do not know enough about to judge.
Some witness you would make, eh? Sorry to be blunt, but calling us spineless just because we no longer try and persuade someone not to post ridiculous, childish postings is just plain dumb.
In fact, from this point on, I will report all those who post profanity, there is no need for it in our adult world and leave it with the hands of the moderators to do as they see fit.
Ridiculous and childish?
More like vicious, filthy and repulsive--AND THAT'S PUTTING IT MILDLY!
I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You are too stupid to copy and paste that sh!t in Google?
You really are dumber than a box of rocks aren't you?
That your source. Why should I do what you're supposed to do? that your responsibility.

You sourced someone else work on the billboard it's your job to source the website where it came from. Unless you write something on topix that was not on the website where you got the information?

As well as an illiterate and a dunce are you dishonest as well? I want to make sure your kind stay away from Christianity.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right...I forgot. You can't add, subtract, multiply, or divide.
Just ignore the post nunzio. It's all way above yer mental capability.
Maybe you could ask yer boyfriend stinkolph, but I doubt he'd be any better at it than you nunzio.
You two should really get married. You're perfect for each other.
Why, you could even live in the same outhouse!
??
I no know why you think it bothers me you linking me with Dr Shrink. Maybe you think I care what the other writers on here think about me? <shrugs>. OK.

Anyways---You did not even explain the numbers from gallup you post. They had nothing to do with the rise or decline of Christianity which what the subject was.

You go find numbers somewhere on gallup, post it, either not smart enough or simply ignorant to explain what those numbers have to do with anything---but yet it above my head?

ROFLMBO!!

You're the most illiterate writer on the billboard. You so mentally slow Shrink run circles around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 589,181 - 589,200 of598,730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Faith 114,605
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min KiMare 93,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 716,335
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 18 min anonymous 87
We need to defend the immigrants! 19 min Tony 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min pusherman_ 529,863
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••