Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#618057 Jan 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical, blame the catholics when all of christendom is pure filth.
I wonder if Francis will succeed in his reforms or be assassinated by the Cardinals.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#618059 Jan 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbest post I've read today.
Keep write stupid on billboard.
What? you think Christianity would miss you when you leave?
LOL

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#618061 Jan 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
His "Born Again" cult is dying.
From 1991 to 2001 the nunber of Christians identifying themselves as "Born Again" had decreased 75%, from around 200,000 to 50,000.
This is a Lie.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#618063 Jan 26, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Cap'n -- I'm curious to know does flagging and reporting such obscenity get anywhere ?- are there moderators? What does it take to get someone banned? This thread is filled with Topix violations and some could care less -- Is it possible to get a ball rolling on a clean up?
Do you have any idea what Topix rules and regulations are and if they are enforced or not?
Thanks TLC - OSG Judy
Ya. I do. Yes, there are moderators. The "terms of service" link can be found at the bottom of this page under the posting box, along with the "send us your feedback". If there is offensive violation, the post is removed and the poster given warning. If there are multiple blatant violations and/or multiple complaints that are justified, the poster is banned for repeated blatant offense.
If you need any more info or advise feel free to PM me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#618064 Jan 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old clueless wonder, if people leave Christinsanity, it SHRINKS, not grows.
No? Still don't get it?
Go get an adult to explain it to you then,
That what you think. That what you want to believe. That what you fantasy and dream tell you. Facts says different. Read it and Weep writer. Christianity has been exploding worldwide even in rich developed countries. With source and everything all ready for you. Just click and educate yourself:

Very civilized and rich country Signapore-Christianity grows---especially among the educated:
http://newnation.sg/2011/01/christianity-non -...

Rich european country norway Christianity growing:
http://www.newsinenglish.no/2011/02/02/immigr ...
Norway
Further information: Christianity in Norway
It is estimated that Orthodoxy is the fastest growing religious faith in Norway, due to immigration from other countries, with a growth rate from 2000 to 2009 at 231.1%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_popula ...

Rich Country Sounth Korea-Christianity growing.
South Korea South Korea
Further information: Christianity in Korea
In South Korea, Christianity has grown from 20.7% in 1985 to 29.5% in 2005 according to the World Christian Database

Even here in America Chrisitianity is rising mostly die to immigration:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/hisp ...
----

oy!lol! you ex christians on here so funny. You all thought after you it meant anything when you all left Christianity? it aint mean a darn thing. Christianity went on growing just like you all never existed.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618066 Jan 26, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Best typo I've seen in a while.
lol

Location hidden

#618067 Jan 26, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such a lovely reply to Dawn , her stress level is near breaking point while facing the storm of her life -- she reaches out and it's so nice to see someones kindness come back to her --
TLC - OSG Judy
I don't know how to respond OSG. I'm kinda tongue stopped! It just came out, because that's how I felt.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618068 Jan 26, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>What made you change your name Dar? And scrolling works for me --
Feeding into shark frenzies is senseless.

I've thought about changing mine but never knew how -- I'd like to be Polaris but oh well
I don't want to start all over with my post count took me nearly 7 years to get this far LOL

Rest well -- TLC - Judy
It's very easy to do and you keep the exact same profile without losing anything but it does confuse skom, wassssuuuuup and shrinkie dink.

Go to your profile page.
Scroll right down to the bottom.
Click on 'feedback'.
Select 'help with my account'.
Select 'change user name'.
Follow the instructions.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618069 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What? you think Christianity would miss you when you leave?
LOL
I have left dimwad, look at y'all crying about it day and night.

"Lie for the jesus character!"

- every filthy christian on the planet.

Location hidden

#618071 Jan 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to do and you keep the exact same profile without losing anything but it does confuse skom, wassssuuuuup and shrinkie dink.
Go to your profile page.
Scroll right down to the bottom.
Click on 'feedback'.
Select 'help with my account'.
Select 'change user name'.
Follow the instructions.
I don't see the point.

Location hidden

#618072 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
more faster they will ban you,for all those provocative responds and insults me,
only my human descency doesn't do this wicked american hate of each others,
you are one of them and be sure faster you swallow own hate and wickedness before they ban me?
after your attempts,be sure there is not place for you with your wicked awatar BT 42
nazis also did have laud mouth,they are gone,and you be gone faster then you can imagine,
previous pages shows Topic Mods who is filthy atheistic hater and mocker- you breathless troll left bad witness about yourselves,
Have all the fun you want tonight stinkolph. tomorrow is Monday you foulmouthed pervert.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#618074 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> That what you think. That what you want to believe. That what you fantasy and dream tell you. Facts says different. Read it and Weep writer. Christianity has been exploding worldwide even in rich developed countries. With source and everything all ready for you. Just click and educate yourself:
Very civilized and rich country Signapore-Christianity grows---especially among the educated:
http://newnation.sg/2011/01/christianity-non -...
Rich european country norway Christianity growing:
http://www.newsinenglish.no/2011/02/02/immigr ...
Norway
Further information: Christianity in Norway
It is estimated that Orthodoxy is the fastest growing religious faith in Norway, due to immigration from other countries, with a growth rate from 2000 to 2009 at 231.1%
Rich Country Sounth Korea-Christianity growing.
South Korea South Korea
Further information: Christianity in Korea
In South Korea, Christianity has grown from 20.7% in 1985 to 29.5% in 2005 according to the World Christian Database
Even here in America Chrisitianity is rising mostly die to immigration:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/hisp ...
----
oy!lol! you ex christians on here so funny. You all thought after you it meant anything when you all left Christianity? it aint mean a darn thing. Christianity went on growing just like you all never existed.
Shuffling people around isn't showing a growth in belief, it's showing that you are physically moving the believers around. But Christianity is growing in the east, the leaders there have allowed more freedom to do so in the last 20 years.

http://glenscorgie.com/2011/06/30/does-christ...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#618075 Jan 26, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea whoo smooch smooch and more smooch. LOL
How about some good Christian loving sharing got some
toe jam or hum whole ot of salty peanuts curitious of the
Icon fairy.Oh I know just thing for you both that ms Peabody
lives down road well I heard you say something about seeing her
in church reaching for funds putting in her pocket. oh Really shameful
but the poor thing needs that bottle of courage everynight. LOL LOL LOL
Yikes.
I said something about seeing someone??
Toe jam??Icon fairy??

What?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#618077 Jan 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like discussing things with Quin. He makes a well formed argument and doesn't bash me for having a different opinion.
I think that's great.
Keep on building him up?

I do not believe Q to be as intelligent as you.
I find him quite biased, hateful and limited to
possessing anything good to offer our world.

I cringe when reading his hate filled posts
and I am sad to think of the children he claims that are being
home schooled by him.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Terra Australis

#618078 Jan 26, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Rosa...despite the general thinking of some...not all of us that chooses to walk away from Christianity did so because we "hate God"...
I do not regret nor am I angry about having been raised in the Christian faith. Much of what was instilled in me during childhood remains as part of my beliefs that I hold now.
At some point however...some of what I learned did not make sense...over time I also came to realize that I couldn't follow a faith that I couldn't believe in its entirety. So I packed my bags so to speak and took the parts that I believed to be truth and walked away.
Contrary to the opinions of some...I believe that there are words within the bindings of that book that hold sound advice for all mankind...you just got to weed through the rest of it.
Thanks for that, Annie.

I have been called a "god hater" before. Not so much here, but on "good Xian" threads. The answer is that it's hard to hate someone you doubt the existence of.

There is some good in the religion, you're right. And you can't reject your experiences, esp from childhood - that's called denial. So I guess you can take the rough with the smooth, a little.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618079 Jan 26, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy to blame the idol worshiping catholics, everytime you watch the news there talking about how one of their priest have a pew boy staying after service to "give him a hand" the best of what i know about their doctrine is they wanna control a womans body, and to give you permission to leave the church, what a cult.. so yeah, thry're to blame. christian doctrine isn't like that, not even in the same category, the pope is the biggest disease on earth..
Sure, because protestants don't molest children, lie, threaten people, bomb towns and beat their wives.

You just keep telling yourself that, porter.

“It's time. . .”

Terra Australis

#618080 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading your posts is enough to move a "fence sitter" off any fence and away from you.
That kind of fear mongering and defamation is the sure sign of cult indoctrination and brainwashing.
You can keep it within your cult. When you come out here in public with it, you are gonna be ridiculed and held accountable for it.
Thanks for that, BT.

He just makes me glad I left and am no longer a funny-mentalist. People who are as fanatical as Dr Fairytales are just a symptom of the disease.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618081 Jan 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see the point.
Well, I can only speak for myself but I have my reasons.

I don't much care what anyone thinks about it.

“It's time. . .”

Terra Australis

#618082 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a spoof on your terrible use of language, but YOU are to stupid to even realize that idiot!
Like-"A Religion probably no want anything to do with you either." and I no know. LOL!
And you have the audacity to point out everyone else's use of word! Hahahahahahah!
Personally, I think you, D reality, and stinkolph are "poe" here to ruin any attempt of prospective christian clientm and run them off as fast as possible--because that's just what you ingrates do.
That one's grammar is right up the creek. My mother would freak if she read it, she was a teacher.

As for me, I find it pretty amusing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#618083 Jan 26, 2014
_DEMON_ wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you know that roman catholics burned christians at the stake for heretics and wrote most of what you know today of the seven deadly sins and so on.. right? you did know that right?
No, I don't know anything about christianity, please educate me, porter.

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 863,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 599,371
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 29 min The swamiji 7,474
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Great Day of Arma... 40,853
The Christian Atheist debate 55 min Greezy 1,915
the most 'DAMNING' part of O.J. Simpson's 'suic... 58 min Doctor REALITY 19
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaGlobalWarMonge... 177,607
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Charlie Sheen 272,400
More from around the web