Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#617765 Jan 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Another hate-filled, lying Christian proves me right once again.
Thanks!
You welcome!

And Christianity tell you good riddance too and go take your meds lol.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#617766 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You welcome!
I don't need Christianity.
I have God and Jesus.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#617767 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's just the thing, no one forcing you to go to church or become a Christian or dedicate your life to Jesus Christ.
That's is >your< responsibility. Your soul and your blood is on >your< head. The Christian Religion does not need you or any other Ex-Christian on here. No one is going to beg and grovel to you to do what's in your best interest. Yeah I speak for Christianity---if you no want the religion---Shove off writer!
points-250,000.
Yup!
And as long as I see varmints the likes of you in it, I will never consider any part of it.
Beg and grovel? Where the hell did THAT come from bozo?
You can't even be decent and respectful of fellow christians, let alone anyone who is honestly asking questions in the possibility that they might follow your religion. You do a wonderful job of chasing them off with their heels on fire and their assesacatching.
Some sad representative for god you are. LOL!

Location hidden

#617768 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ???what the heck is "jist" my God man I think you could too illiterate for any religion LOL.
A Religion probably no want anything to do with you either.
It's a spoof on your terrible use of language, but YOU are to stupid to even realize that idiot!
Like-"A Religion probably no want anything to do with you either." and I no know. LOL!
And you have the audacity to point out everyone else's use of word! Hahahahahahah!
Personally, I think you, D reality, and stinkolph are "poe" here to ruin any attempt of prospective christian clientm and run them off as fast as possible--because that's just what you ingrates do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617769 Jan 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need Christianity.
I have God and Jesus.
well good for you. Christianity does not need you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617770 Jan 26, 2014
it's no spoof---you're a Dunce ex Christian. You did the religion a favor when you got lost---don't come back.
[QUOTE who="Black Thunder 42"]<quoted text>
It's a spoof on your terrible use of language, but YOU are to stupid to even realize that idiot!
Like-"A Religion probably no want anything to do with you either." and I no know. LOL!
And you have the audacity to point out everyone else's use of word! Hahahahahahah!
Personally, I think you, D reality, and stinkolph are "poe" here to ruin any attempt of prospective christian clientm and run them off as fast as possible--because that's just what you ingrates do.
when idiots like you left Christianity...the religion grew even more. I here to help make sure illiterates like don't come back to the religion lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617772 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
And as long as I see varmints the likes of you in it, I will never consider any part of it.
Beg and grovel? Where the hell did THAT come from bozo?
You can't even be decent and respectful of fellow christians, let alone anyone who is honestly asking questions in the possibility that they might follow your religion. You do a wonderful job of chasing them off with their heels on fire and their assesacatching.
Some sad representative for god you are. LOL!
I no want none of you ex Christians here to come back into Christianity. Most of you are broke, illiterate, old broken down and tired and cant do anything for the religion anyways. The religion would suffer if you and these ex christians on here come back. Christianity is growing and the likes of you would just be a handicap to the religion with your dunce illiterate azz,

You not honestly asking nothing. all you tens of thousands of writing you have you asking or writing the same old crap. Who want to leave the billboard leave. no one forcing anyone to write here.

points-100,000

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617775 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she is Liar,and local retard empty mentaly lost brain,
nobody give any s..... to her so called "exposing"
it is like exposing nacked a... during seat on the toliet and fart inside of toliet, and only fly seating on her a... smell her farts
such crazy in this world are like maggots or parsities, ben adam also is without of any descency mentaly retard psychopath
Exactly Shrink..Christianity no give a crap about her so called exposure. It aint like Christianity suffering because of her.

These ex Christians come on here everyday and bash Christianity and expect Christians to tell them how nice Christianity is and they should come back. Is that game they play everyday and some Christians here play that game right along with them, cuddling and powdering them to Christianity.

Well I say good riddance to these ex Christians. Don't come back---shoo! The Christian religion and philosophy is doing just great without these ex christians on here and I hope they never come back to the religion. They would hurt the religion more than help it.

Location hidden

#617776 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
it's no spoof---you're a Dunce ex Christian. You did the religion a favor when you got lost---don't come back. <quoted text> when idiots like you left Christianity...the religion grew even more. I here to help make sure illiterates like don't come back to the religion lol.
You're pretending again bozo.
I never was a crister, and with the likes of you illiterate ingrates showing me what kind of hateful fools your cult is comprised of, I never will be a part of it either.
Every time you open your mouth, you make your cult look even darker.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617777 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity doesn't need retards illiterate idiots like you,
dr Shrink only fart at your face,that is all
christian true clientim God choose,not you POS, not dr shrink,nor dr reality,
but illiterate rat IQ scums never will understand this-it is you digger of ancient lenin history s...
Fart
you tell them Shrink! lol.

Christianity don't these half dead ex christians on here. make sure you all don't come back lol!

Location hidden

#617778 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I no want none of you ex Christians here to come back into Christianity. Most of you are broke, illiterate, old broken down and tired and cant do anything for the religion anyways. The religion would suffer if you and these ex christians on here come back. Christianity is growing and the likes of you would just be a handicap to the religion with your dunce illiterate azz,
You not honestly asking nothing. all you tens of thousands of writing you have you asking or writing the same old crap. Who want to leave the billboard leave. no one forcing anyone to write here.
points-100,000
What idiot could or would ever want to be involved in a religion that produces and fosters ignorant, hateful ingrates such as yourself.
NEXT ===>

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#617780 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I no want none of you ex Christians here to come back into Christianity.....
Thank you for your "Holier than Thou" attitude.

You prove my point and demonstrate why many of us are not Christians.

Location hidden

#617781 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I no want none of you ex Christians here to come back into Christianity. Most of you are broke, illiterate, old broken down and tired and cant do anything for the religion anyways. The religion would suffer if you and these ex christians on here come back. Christianity is growing and the likes of you would just be a handicap to the religion with your dunce illiterate azz,
points-100,000
You would really like me to leave and stop showing everyone your true colors wouldn't you bozo?
Nah. If I can save even 1 person from varmints the likes of you it will be worth the effort.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617782 Jan 26, 2014
I can see...someone must have went to church this morning...

Here is your recap delivered by a true Jesus follower...
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ...and Christianity says good riddance!!! don't come back. Christianity is growing--we don't need you--shove off.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's just the thing, no one forcing you to go to church or become a Christian or dedicate your life to Jesus Christ.
That's is >your< responsibility. Your soul and your blood is on >your< head. The Christian Religion does not need you or any other Ex-Christian on here. No one is going to beg and grovel to you to do what's in your best interest. Yeah I speak for Christianity---if you no want the religion---Shove off writer!
points-250,000.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ???what the heck is "jist" my God man I think you could too illiterate for any religion LOL.
A Religion probably no want anything to do with you either.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well whatever "exposing" you think you doing it ain't working writer. You have Zero effect on the growth of Christianity. So whatever you think you exposing to the world about Christianity the world aint buying it. But they still buying Christianity by the millions. So what that say about what you think you expose? you are seen as a filthy liar and you're rejected and deemed Irrelevant.
Yes.
But by all means---keep on "exposing"---lol.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You welcome!
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>well good for you. Christianity does not need you.
trifecta1 wrote:
it's no spoof---you're a Dunce ex Christian. You did the religion a favor when you got lost---don't come back. <quoted text> when idiots like you left Christianity...the religion grew even more. I here to help make sure illiterates like don't come back to the religion lol.
trifecta1 wrote:
points-100,000
Stay tuned folks...after dinner on the grounds we will reconvene for Part 2 of your Sunday go to meetin' sermon...assisting Rev. Trifecta will be Bro Stinky and Bro DR...Bro Wassy can't be here today...it is the weekend and his wife might catch him.

Now if you will open your hymnals to page 463 we can commence to singin'...

Shall we gather at the river...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617783 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretending again bozo.
I never was a crister, and with the likes of you illiterate ingrates showing me what kind of hateful fools your cult is comprised of, I never will be a part of it either.
Every time you open your mouth, you make your cult look even darker.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
That even better you was never a Christian in the first place---your illiteracy did not corrupt and tarnish the religion lol.

Location hidden

#617784 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity doesn't need retards illiterate idiots like you,
dr Shrink only fart at your face,that is all
christian true clientim God choose,not you POS, not dr shrink,nor dr reality,
but illiterate rat IQ scums never will understand this-it is you digger of ancient lenin history s...
Fart
I have no intentions of ever "joining up" with hateful ingrates like you disgusting filthy mouthed nunzios.
If your religion is filled with the likes of you, it isn't worth a second thought.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617785 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What idiot could or would ever want to be involved in a religion that produces and fosters ignorant, hateful ingrates such as yourself.
NEXT ===>
Well the Religion is still growing---so you don't come with your illiteracy--you going to hurt the religion. Stay far far away from Christianity---I here to make sure you don't join aye!lol!

Location hidden

#617786 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
did you ask christiaanity?if they need you ,sick vermit with AIDS??
DID YOU ASK GOD AND JESUS?
IF THEY WANT TO HAVE YOU?YOU POOR SICK IDIOT?
Who would want to after witnessing what ingrates the likes of you your cult turns out!

Location hidden

#617787 Jan 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> you tell them Shrink! lol.
Christianity don't these half dead ex christians on here. make sure you all don't come back lol!
You two ingrates should get a room or something. Save us the displeasure of having to watch you two suck face. Y'know?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#617788 Jan 26, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
I can see...someone must have went to church this morning...
Here is your recap delivered by a true Jesus follower...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stay tuned folks...after dinner on the grounds we will reconvene for Part 2 of your Sunday go to meetin' sermon...assisting Rev. Trifecta will be Bro Stinky and Bro DR...Bro Wassy can't be here today...it is the weekend and his wife might catch him.
Now if you will open your hymnals to page 463 we can commence to singin'...
Shall we gather at the river...
????

only a half dead brain dead hypocrite like you would try to keep church on a internet billboard LOL.

man thank God when the likes of you left Christianity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min 07 Mustang 7,161
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aura Mytha 123,327
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,526
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web