Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#617717 Jan 25, 2014
Skumbucketbully being the perfect poster boy for the christian cult; a montage.
Original WSJLM 2014

Post #613914

Skombolis wrote:

You are out of your freaking mind and you are a blatant liar. You want to bring up other things so then I guess we will keep talking

First you tried to say I should have asked you what you meant by your post and acted like i assumed wrong

Then you moved from that lie to claiming you simply disagreed with an opinion of mine

Then you moved from that lie to claiming you did it in defense of mac because i called him effeminate. Oh boo hoo for mac. But at least you finally got around to a version you could pretend was the truth. And your revisionist history on the past is freaking insane that I'm not gonna go thru it all again to correct it.

*I know you won’t go through it, of course you won’t expose yourself as a liar, it’s ok, I’m happy to do it for you*

And you are the queen of narcissism. Do you know what kind of insane narcissist posts that people who just lost loved ones don't deserve special dispensation because everybody has bad things happen to them? Which was after you seemed quite defensive about people saying it must take quite a loser to negative icon posts of someone who just lost a loved one

But that is narcissism to a T. You sit on your pity-pot all day and are so freaking bitter and self-centered and filled with hate that you have to icon posts of people who are suffering and then claim why should they get special treatment? Do you know what that says? It says you don't think anybody gave you the sympathy you deserved for all your many woes so you hate seeing others get sympathy, to the point that you try to crap on it and then justify it by claiming people who just lost loved ones don't get special dispensation.

*that’s not what I said and I’m ok with sharing my experiences with the world, it’s not about me anymore but you are free to pity anyone you like. it was never about “special dispensation” with you, it was about me not disagreeing with you publicly, the second I did, you started attacking, then crying when you realised your imbecilic bully tactics didn’t work on me. you calling anyone narcissistic is laughable*

You actually managed to annoy me, which is very hard to do on this place. But when someone flips the fuck out and goes on an anti-Christian rampage because someone suggested she take responsibility for herself, it is quite clear that person has mental problems. So I tried and tried and tried to stay patient with you and your psycho random insults. But like i have come to discover with people like Shrink, and Doc Reality and John Jaws, that yes they may be crazy but they are also assholes. And at some point the former stops mattering when the latter is the cause of their problems. But lesson learned. No more special dispensation for you.

*most of this is pure invention but he won’t provide the posts I made because he knows that, it’s ok, I’ll provide them eventually, that’s how he makes his posts so long, he adds fiction and slander*

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Hard to annoy” Skom? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!
me.

Post #613972

Skombolis wrote:(to wassssssuuuuuuup)

You are not an honest person.

It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so

But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.

LMFAAO!- me

TO BE CONTINUED....
(his posts are as long as they are dishonest)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#617718 Jan 25, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And to those reading these posts, this is a perfect example of how hateful these Christians are of others who cannot be brainwashed by their mythology.
Hold that horse of yours tootsie lol I am the one that told you that you had hair on your tongue.And all that came out of you was ba ba bah.lol Now hold that horse tootsie cause
I also said that you could not see or feel that hair.lol What did you finally find the hair. lol.

Location hidden

#617719 Jan 25, 2014
Skumbucketbully being the perfect poster boy for the christian cult; a montage.
WSJLM 2014

Post #614776

Skombolis wrote:(to Le_Le)

You are clearly drunk again

We did not have any private PM's over it

You butted into two very public exchanges going on in this room to state those conflicting opinions and start fights

And we never had any PM exchanges about child abuse. In fact the only exchange we had was on here when you suggested I cover for pedophiles because I am a Catholic

You are a sick and delusional person

For the new year, get professional help

(remember kiddies, always file away PM’s, especially if they are from loving christians like this one)

Post #614814

Skombolis wrote:

(to a new poster, one of king skombully’s paranoias, he is very intelligent, our dear skom, he thinks no new posters ever come to the highly advertised international forum called topix, he seems to also think that he is the only poster who is allowed to use aliases, classic paranoid projection)

Why hello "new" poster with an anonymous proxy

So you don't like Christians who are against homosexuality I see. Coincidentally we just had an anonymous proxy in here coming from the opposite view. From what one might even suggest is an exaggerated for effect negative Christian stereotype

But haters got to hate. It's a Topix games thing

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!-> me

Post #614815

Skombolis wrote:

The people who spend their Topix lives going around Topix hating them are going to be very disappointed to hear that. Although I got a hunch it won't even slow them down.

“Do you own a mirror?”-> Seen is awesome.

Post #614832

Skombolis wrote:

I clicked on Top Stories the other day for the first time in I can't remember when and that guy's name was the last post in like a dozen rooms

I think that gives a pretty good idea of what we are dealing with here

Still, I agree it is sad. And i know what you mean when it passes the point where you even have energy left to be outraged because it has happened too many times. I think some people carry so much hate inside of them that they are toxic to the soul to even be around

But the one thing that helps that feeling of exasperation is reminding yourself that most people are not like that. Some people roam around like joy vampires and you can't let them succeed.

I have used similar examples for different analogies in the past but if some lunatic was under a freeway overpass shouting hate rhetoric would he pay him any attention or allow it to color your view of mankind in general? You just gotta compartmentalize when it comes to looking at people. And people like that you just put 'em in a box somewhere and try not to think about it.

Yes its important not to forget they are out there as things can get dangerous when we completely disregard the reality of how some people are as hate can be contagious. But these people can only take something from us that we give them. I actually need to keep that in mind much more often across the board

(T) Peace

SAYS THE BIGGEST LIAR/SLANDERER/GOSSIP/**CYBER BULLY** IN ALL OF TOPIX -> me

TO BE CONTINUED….
(his posts are as long as they are vile and dishonest)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#617721 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Quinn,, Certainly,nice to connect with you again.. I feel like a stranger here..
Remember this? One of the best songs ever...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#617722 Jan 25, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this? One of the best songs ever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uTQWZfi1_BwXX
Yup, but I like this one better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#617723 Jan 26, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I think it is.. I dont remember you though.. I left for another section of topix.. Got tired of all the BS there too... Then signed up for FB.. Still come back now and then.. and YES, it certainly has changed.. A few of us are hanging on.. Nice to meet you..
I think we met on that other section of Topix.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#617724 Jan 26, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is a valid point...
When I think about myself...
There were things that I learned during my time as a Christian that upon further investigation with an open mind that I found to be wrong...things that I had always believed. Even though I had long left Christianity i felt as if I had been wronged...lived a lie...disappointed I guess.
The same thing can happen in relationships...you think that you can trust...then find out that you are wrong. Since most Christians now feel as if Christianity is not a religion but rather a relationship...to find out they have been wrong...they would have that trust stripped away.
Not sure I worded that exactly right but hopefully it made sense.
It sounds like you don't have any bitterness or regrets there. That's a good thing.

Maybe having faith is a bit like falling love...

Location hidden

#617725 Jan 26, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Crossfire?? HUH??? Well,, I have been spending less and less time there.. But I do enjoy having some place to put my songs and stuff... I admit,, Getting Burnt out.. Plus Have a situation out of my control on the home front.. Cant say any more than that.. I am Praying for strength and comfort through the Storm of my Life..
Love to you and yours. I always check here <3

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#617726 Jan 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much like the trauma a child goes through accepting that Santa and the Easter Bunny don't exist. I think subconsciously people do not want to relive that trauma so build a wall against the truth.
I knew Santa wasn't real before my cousin did, she was watching out for his sleigh.

My biggest disappointment was the tooth fairy. I thought that was for real, until I found my old teeth in a jar on my mother's dressing table.

Location hidden

#617727 Jan 26, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I knew Santa wasn't real before my cousin did, she was watching out for his sleigh.

My biggest disappointment was the tooth fairy. I thought that was for real, until I found my old teeth in a jar on my mother's dressing table.
Easter bunny :-(

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#617728 Jan 26, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> That person you just replied to .'lifeloser' is not me. You welcomed her/him... for your information,,, I always post registered.. and I really have lost interest on WSJLM.. I am not in offbeat hardly at all.. I think its run its course..... or not.
I know. It set my troll detector off.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#617729 Jan 26, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Santa wasn't real before my cousin did, she was watching out for his sleigh.
My Nanny told me to put my tooth under the pillow and I'd get a reward from the Tooth Fairy. I said, "OK". I put my spider under my pillow and held my tooth in my hand. About 12:30 I watched the Nanny Dance featuring British Cussing.

:-)

My Nanny never told me that lie again.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#617730 Jan 26, 2014
Hey there.....

“We are not given a good life or a bad life.
We are given life.
And it’s up to you to make it good or bad.”

~ Ward Foley

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#617731 Jan 26, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for the people you have placed in my life as mentors to look up to as examples. I pray that you would help me to live life in such a way, and to grow stronger in faith and more spiritually mature, so that I may be a godly example to others. Show me if there is someone who needs for me to be a mentor. Minister through me to guide and instruct that person, to offer spiritual nurture and encouragement. Please forgive me for my sins and shortcomings; for the times I did not use the opportunities you gave me to the fullest and best. Thank you for allowing me to start afresh today. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#617732 Jan 26, 2014
Encouraging Words....

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Hebrews 4:16

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#617733 Jan 26, 2014
Have a good one

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617734 Jan 26, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you don't have any bitterness or regrets there. That's a good thing.
Maybe having faith is a bit like falling love...
Ya know Rosa...despite the general thinking of some...not all of us that chooses to walk away from Christianity did so because we "hate God"...

I do not regret nor am I angry about having been raised in the Christian faith. Much of what was instilled in me during childhood remains as part of my beliefs that I hold now.

At some point however...some of what I learned did not make sense...over time I also came to realize that I couldn't follow a faith that I couldn't believe in its entirety. So I packed my bags so to speak and took the parts that I believed to be truth and walked away.

Contrary to the opinions of some...I believe that there are words within the bindings of that book that hold sound advice for all mankind...you just got to weed through the rest of it.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#617735 Jan 26, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Rosa...despite the general thinking of some...not all of us that chooses to walk away from Christianity did so because we "hate God"...
I do not regret nor am I angry about having been raised in the Christian faith. Much of what was instilled in me during childhood remains as part of my beliefs that I hold now.
At some point however...some of what I learned did not make sense...over time I also came to realize that I couldn't follow a faith that I couldn't believe in its entirety. So I packed my bags so to speak and took the parts that I believed to be truth and walked away.
Contrary to the opinions of some...I believe that there are words within the bindings of that book that hold sound advice for all mankind...you just got to weed through the rest of it.
O.k......so you 'walked away' from christianity. And so where did that 'walk' lead you, Annie?? Nowhere. You're 'right back' where, spiritually, you 'never left'. If you had been 'of' us, you would have remained 'with us'. And the REALITY of the matter is that you are STILL going to face the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day. Understand?!! You AIN'T gettin' out of it, no matter how much you try! So why don't you stop being the daughter of Satan that you are by POLLUTING the minds of 'weak fence sitters' reading your wishy-washy posts! You daughter of Satan !!!

Location hidden

#617736 Jan 26, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>O.k......so you 'walked away' from christianity. And so where did that 'walk' lead you, Annie?? Nowhere. You're 'right back' where, spiritually, you 'never left'. If you had been 'of' us, you would have remained 'with us'. And the REALITY of the matter is that you are STILL going to face the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day. Understand?!! You AIN'T gettin' out of it, no matter how much you try! So why don't you stop being the daughter of Satan that you are by POLLUTING the minds of 'weak fence sitters' reading your wishy-washy posts! You daughter of Satan !!!
So, did you enjoy your visit with Beelzeebub?

The very best thing anyone can do for themselves is to leave your christian death cult, you and many others are a testament to that fact.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617737 Jan 26, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>O.k......so you 'walked away' from christianity. And so where did that 'walk' lead you, Annie?? Nowhere. You're 'right back' where, spiritually, you 'never left'. If you had been 'of' us, you would have remained 'with us'. And the REALITY of the matter is that you are STILL going to face the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day. Understand?!! You AIN'T gettin' out of it, no matter how much you try! So why don't you stop being the daughter of Satan that you are by POLLUTING the minds of 'weak fence sitters' reading your wishy-washy posts! You daughter of Satan !!!
Have a good day DR...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Ms Sassy 37,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,787
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Aerobatty 988,537
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Fate Of The World 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Johnny 12
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 8 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web