“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#617505 Jan 24, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
Edit lunatic
And yes for the record I find the idea of two attractive women having sex to be pretty awesome!
That's only because it's all you got to fantasize about, since no woman would want to have sex with you.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#617506 Jan 24, 2014
A poll;

On a percentage scale, how awful do you think a person has to be, in order to make Shrinkie dink look like a loving human?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617507 Jan 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
more~
John 1:1-2 and 14,“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
~*~
Matthew 9:2-3,“And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
--Only GOD can forgive Duane
greek language doesn't support your blindness and spiritual stupidity

because in first case God Father is The Theos or hebrew EL SHADAI, insecond case word was god,,greek language describe him THEOS without of THE
also Theos Jesus is not Almighty Father El Shaddai,
only Theos is EL GIBBOR in hebrew language as MIGHTY GOD.Isaiah 9;5 NOT FATHER EL SHADDAI HaSHEM

lady?
please?please? start pray ,stop Lies,and start study honestly Bible

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617508 Jan 24, 2014
Do I have time to pee and get a snack before round 3 starts?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#617509 Jan 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> is the same repeat repeat repeat repeat thing going. Is the same old arguments topics and disagreements from the same writers all the time.
That why if anyone one this billboard really think accomplishing anything on this billboard except kill time or playing a game they need therapy lol
Ah dear man (((((Trifecta))))) But IS that true ? Some have told me in private messages that this thread helped them to draw closer to God- due to the scriptures and the behaviors IN this thread (c:
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617510 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well last time people said land sunk in sea it was Atlantis, so you saying it is exactly the same story.
global flood destroy Atlantis ancient monster land made by Nephil im(english means Fallen)
it is simmila with this USA country

this country was built by nephilim moder fallen from God humans, and very soon hell take this country away like ancient Atlatis,
it is already start sink this ship called USA,only people have not any clue,and not beware on all warnings-same like Titanic,
only few were saved

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#617511 Jan 24, 2014
Uganda Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Someday I'd like to help as many people find God as I can in a missionary position. For now though, I'm just going to focus on picking up gay men off the street.
Rentboys...Have fun.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#617512 Jan 24, 2014
Uganda Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there! Hold on a minute. I don't believe in the Holy Spirit.
But as for executions, I think that would be ill advised. They could become very angry and return as ghosts to do all sorts of gay things in a form that we cannot combat. The best thing to do is to round up all the gays and confine them together in an environment where they'll think twice about having any sort of gay sex.
Hey copper. Your uniform is a bit of a mess.

You forgot to tuck your shirt back in, after you walked out of that men's sauna.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#617513 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You see only in your eyes I am ignorant.....
Nope. It is a fact.

Ignorance is being unknowing of something.

You don't know anything of early Christian writings thus you are ignorant. That ignorance proves you (and most CHristians) are unqualified to argue Christianity with me or other people who aren't ignorant f the subject.

There is no moral value placed on the word ignorance. You create that in your own mind.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#617514 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Do I have time to pee and get a snack before round 3 starts?
No!
Sit down and cross your legs!

LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#617515 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No but I seen a bunch of Yankees in a pickup headed south for the winter.
LOL

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#617516 Jan 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this guy building an ark.....
LOL
Just don't get bitten by a Noah's ark.
:-)

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617517 Jan 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Only that can be the only conclusion.
I no find it odd at all. Clearly God influenced the church fathers in the 1st to 4th century to exclude Thomas because Thomas was not found authentic enough to add to the Canon.
You the one place men over Jesus. Because if you placed Jesus above man, then you would see Jesus the same way Christianity sees Jesus, as Almighty God.
And if you saw Jesus as Almighty God, then Almighty God would have to be omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient. Take away any of those three that is just small g god, not >the Almighty God.
And if you saw Almighty God as omnipresent omniscient and omniscient, then you see Almighty God had total control over history and only the books of the canon made it into the Canon because Almighty God influenced church leaders in the 1st to 4th century to exclude many books including Thomas and to only include the books now in the Canon.
You put man above God. Because what you really saying is God cannot influence history and the actions of men to His Will. Then that is not God---I think you're an atheist frankly, <shrugs> but that no really matter to me, that your business.
So again Christianity is has grown and thrived with the Canon as it is. And Christianity will continue to grow---without Thomas added to the Canon. But good luck to you following Thomas.
How come you mindless Christbots ignore all those hundreds of verses clearly stating the Jesus myth has him as the "SON", and God as the "FATHER"?

Cannot you follow the alleged "word" of you demonic "god"?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#617518 Jan 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like the topix christian gang bang currently on display, for my "irrelevant" self?
Yep. I don't have to out run them, I just have to be faster than you. LOL

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617519 Jan 24, 2014
Typo you = your

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#617520 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where will you be when your food is shot up with toxic experimental materials to promote large grow of animals???? non ateables!
That's already happening.

Where would I like to be? Out in the bush growing an organic vege garden - and running my own chooks.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#617521 Jan 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Prove".
LMFAAO!
I haven't gotten through them all, I doubt more than a few Christians have read a single one.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#617522 Jan 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
A poll;
On a percentage scale, how awful do you think a person has to be, in order to make Shrinkie dink look like a loving human?
I honestly don't think Shrinky tries to be mean. I feel sorta sorry for him.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617523 Jan 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And if you saw Almighty God as omnipresent omniscient and >omnipotent<....
Too bad your fake man-"god" is dead and impotent.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#617524 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If they give out t-shirts...I want one that says...strange one in training.
In pink...no grey...or brown...washes out my skin tone.
Also...can't stand a crew neck...preferably a v-neck.
Seems that no matter where you go...you get a label stuck on ya.
Been there done that
Bought the t-shirt
Came back

That's my poem for today.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Oxbow 548,463
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min nanoanomaly 750,282
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min RADEKT 261,623
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Molly the jewess 118,650
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 229,911
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 38,863
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE