Why Should Jesus Love Me?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617528 Jan 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't think Shrinky tries to be mean. I feel sorta sorry for him.
I feel more sorry for you and your wicked rants around like poor lunatic,
first you have to know me in person to not Lie only post the truth
also you are simple IQ LIAR

I am dr shrink all of you and none of you have same IQ LEVEL FROM YOURS OWN DR SHRINK
I own all of you
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617529 Jan 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Popcorn!
Hot pies here!
Or maybe you need something stronger @ the bar?
moon shine is good mixed with priest urines?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#617530 Jan 24, 2014
Drew H wrote:
Hello all,
While I haven't posted in a while, I have occasionally looked in and read. And what do I see? I see pretty much the same thing as I've been seeing for a while. So with that, I thought I would throw this into the ring. It may offer clarification to some, and to others, well it's probably just another window of opportunity to make light of and bash what the Bible says and teaches.
I have stated for years that not all of the Bible is written directly to all people; that those who read it must understand who the speaker is, who the audience is and what is being said to the specific audience. Now that doesn't mean that all cannot garner beneficial advice and information from what is being said to the intended audience. We can all learn from the experiences of others.
However, this post is not about that. It is about what being a genuine Christian (genuine believer is what I prefer) is all about. I do believe there is some confusion on this matter, but the Bible clearly states what one must do (in this present age) to be a true Christian/genuine believer. And I know that different people have different views. And that is the crux of the problem. The reason there are so many different views is that they are opinions of other people, and other people are not objective observers. Their observations are biased by their own sinfulness, and they can only observe behavior, not motive.
According to the Bible, genuine Christians are people who believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died to pay for their sins and rose again on the 3rd day as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10. He did this to show that His death was the only thing sufficient to save us.
Then there is that lovely word repent whose meaning has been distorted. While many, probably most, people have the idea of repentance as changing the way one acts, the actual meaning of the word is to change the way one thinks. So trying to change the way one acts or behaves is much easier once one understands that without the mind changing, the rest of the body will never fully change. People say, "I'm sorry" all the time and a short while later they are acting like their old self doing the same things that they were "sorry" for again and again. This is not repentance for the mind hasn't changed.
You won’t find the phrase “repent of their sins” or “repent of your sins” or “repent of our sins” in the Greek text of the New Testament. Remember that the Greek word translated “repent” means to change our mind, not our behavior. In Acts 3:19 Peter said,“Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins might be wiped out.” He was telling his listeners to change their mind about their need for a Savior and turn to God, who alone could blot out their sins.
All believers have habitual sin in their lives, because all believers still have a sin nature. Just because the believer's mind has been transformed, he/she still lives in that sinful body. That’s why when Jesus came, He died for all of our sins as Colossians 2:13-14 tells us, not just those we had committed before becoming a believer.
Becoming a real Christian will change our lives, but the Holy Spirit will determine how that change takes place. We can never be perfected while here on this planet, but the Holy Spirit is in each of us to compel us to do what is right and constrain us from doing what is wrong. Sadly, no genuine believer obeys all the time. So, there are times when we let our emotions and selfish desires quench the Spirit and we don't do what we should and do what we shouldn't.
Edited for space...
Have a wonderful day.
Nice Christian empty meaningless platitudes.

Now if all the Christians really HAD this "magic spirit" thingy as they all love to boast that they have, they wouldn't be acting so hateful towards others, or doing the evil "works" that they do here. Although in reality, this hatred towards others, and doing evil "works" to them, is what evil Christianity is all about.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617531 Jan 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
A poll;
On a percentage scale, how awful do you think a person has to be, in order to make Shrinkie dink look like a loving human?
trust me
I urinate on yours polls to be loving human
you hates my Father,and child of this Father spew at all your faces,

start love your Maker,not fallen humans
why your husband left you? he was not loving human or maybe you are witch ,POS and miserable female with daily leaks periods?
are you"lovely human" to call police against your own man who enter your worthless body???
rather you are disgrace and awful miserable worthless creature fiting description of gal 5.17-21 and Romans 1;24-31
sesh holy cow dung
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617532 Jan 24, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, your fake demon man-"god" did NOT have any divine attributes at all.
If he did, he would NOT have had to LEARN about himself from studying the lies about himself from the scriptures of MAN. No "all knowing" "god" would have to do that.
I always find that part >>>FUNNY<<<.
I mean, the real God has always given me all the spiritual answers that I seek. Which only proves that the fictitious Jebus was no "god", and not even divine, at a very low spiritual level actually.
from your posts,nobody can find that real God gave you any spiritual answers without of His Word written only to His humans,not to you at all?

and true God for real is inside of you on very very spiritual dead heart level(if you got any level)
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617533 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Do I have time to pee and get a snack before round 3 starts?
if you still makes Yoga,stand on the bench on yur head,you can pee from the top not 3 starts but 12,you get only your poor old corpse wet, panties stay dry from the sun vawes

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617534 Jan 24, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cant be honest can you?
I have no respect for azzholes thats why you and me dont get along. If your a decent respectful human being we'll get along fine no matter what your beliefs are.
I prefer to think for myself and dont jump on bandwagons Nancy, get over it..........
Unless, of course, you ask him a question and he doesn't answer you promptly enough to suit your ADD. Then you'll have a mega tantrum calling him a fake, fraud, and all round evil low life scum, etc...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#617535 Jan 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It is a fact.
Ignorance is being unknowing of something.
You don't know anything of early Christian writings thus you are ignorant. That ignorance proves you (and most CHristians) are unqualified to argue Christianity with me or other people who aren't ignorant f the subject.
There is no moral value placed on the word ignorance. You create that in your own mind.
Tis only a fact in your eyes. You have no clue what I might or might not have knowledge of.
and that is a fact.

Further more since when does one have to be qualified to discuss Christianity with you.
Giving yourself a pat on that back abit too soon there fellow.

yep agree ignorance is being unknowing of something you just showed that to everyone here on this thread this evening.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617536 Jan 24, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
*watches as trifecta struggles to correct himself*
Funny!!
He's like self-quicksand.

He lies.

Then when he gets called on his lies, he lies some more, to try getting out of his previous lies.

So he gets called on his new lies, he comes up with more lies, to try getting out of all his previous lies.

So he gets called on his lies...

At least that's the way it's been ever since he came here.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617537 Jan 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that
Bought the t-shirt
Came back
That's my poem for today.
:-)
Nope...not gonna do it. I wrote a poem and then erased!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617538 Jan 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well put, Drew, and thanks for chiming in!
there's just one thing that i'd like to challenge you to consider:
you said - "because all believers still have a sin nature"
i do not believe that the New Testament teaches us that born-again believers still have a sinnful nature and the Old Testament alluded that the Christ would come to deliver us from it! otherwise, what prey tell have we been born-again from?
i do agree that we still sin as believers, but it's not because of our spirit/nature. it's because we still reside in a physical body that's subject to the temptations of the flesh.
if we stiil had a sinnful nature, then God being Holy could not reside in us nor could we relate/fellowship with Him as we do as born-again believers. i.e., the Second Adam/Christ undid what the first adam did and through Him we have a new Nature created in the image of God:-)
Ha, always looking for a loophole in your mythology to delude yourself that you stand a bat's chance in Hell to becoming a REAL Christian. Well, you aren't. You are just a foul minded "Christian" wannabe loser troll on the Internet.

I will give you a list of attributes that came from a Christian website, of the moral code of what REAL Christians should adhere to. Now print it out, print several out, and place them around your house to constantly remind you of what it takes to be a real Christian. And review it in the morning, and vow to follow it in your interactions with others. Then review it again at night, and HONESTLY compare your actions to the list, and see how much you followed it OR NOT.

What Christians should aspire to.

Active non-violence*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*

What Christians should NOT do.

Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#617539 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Poet only your head net?

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#617540 Jan 24, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
moon shine is good mixed with priest urines?
Can't say I've tried it, Seppo. Tell us all what it was like.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#617541 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a few silly ditties are one thing. My serious poetry is quite another.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#617542 Jan 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So how it feel when basically you offer your "help" and the world says---no thanks.
Because Organized Religion is growing. Whether it be Islam Christianity Hindu etc.
http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/numbers.htm...
So since you 25,000 plus writings since you have been offering your "help", how many have you helped? maybe 1 eh? yourself...lol
Maybe it going to take you another 25000 writings to figure out---no one wants your "help"--and the world might be throwing you a hint---that it's >you<, that needs help :)
To be honest with you, trifecta - your numbers have been offered to Topix many times on many forums. I've read them, and I've also read many articles showing it is declining.

Islam maybe the "fastest growing", I could care less, and Christianity is allowing grown men to persecute children in Africa, then if you think that is growing, have at it.

It will change soon.

Lucky for the Catholics, their Pope is finally showing them a way that many had lost. That I can say is something beneficial to all.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617543 Jan 24, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Self.
Thanks for proving my point.
"Becoming a real Christian will change our lives, but the Holy Spirit will determine how that change takes place. We can never be perfected while here on this planet, but the Holy Spirit is in each of us to compel us to do what is right and constrain us from doing what is wrong. "
It will? when did the HS determine the change in you?
I asked another these types of questions, please answer them.....
- How is it that you know the HS is within you?
- What symptons or characteristics did you experience when the HS "possessed" you?
- Did you have a witness to this spiritual envelopment?
- How do you know it is still within you?
- Does it talk to you? How?
- Why do you need a catalyst (HS) to believe in "God"?
This is just something most Christians parrot to self aggrandize themselves to others, based upon what they were brainwashed to believe, that ALL Christians automatically get one in the complimentary "new Christian" fruit basket. And the only thing I've ever seen it do, is make Christians self proclaimed know it alls, because the "magic spirit" thingy told them they are right, and everybody else is wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#617544 Jan 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed.
The only thing more extreme is the Muslim tradition that those who become apostates should be punished with death.
Oh, I'd wager this lot would burn me at the stake in a heartbeat, if they could.

*sucked in christians, you can't kill me! ner ner nee ner ner*

Location hidden

#617545 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well last time people said land sunk in sea it was Atlantis, so you saying it is exactly the same story.
No your the one who made mention of Alantis. I only ask where your Alantis was. Was your idea not mine. Never made a statement about a story either.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#617546 Jan 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Sorry 'bout the triple posts folks, tried for near 10 minutes before Anything showed up! Man, this site is glitchy lately...well, much more than usual...
Take care of it ,Topix...
What triple posts?

What triple posts?

What triple posts?

Location hidden

#617547 Jan 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's already happening.
Where would I like to be? Out in the bush growing an organic vege garden - and running my own chooks.
LOL good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 653,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 973,708
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Buck Crick 63,548
Carly Carrigan, you may all know her from Famil... (Jul '11) 48 min Hogguy1947 64
crmefmengovma2016 1 hr second-handcar 2016 11
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,365
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 1 hr Unknowntraveler 70
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,476
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,845
More from around the web