Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#617354 Jan 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts like that- are why YOU are on the outside looking in...
Responses like THAT may be why God has not found you and invited you in ?
I don't know.... how you can see your flawed personality traits and then brag on them as if you are proud of running away /c:
Don't bother replying- I wont be reading your posts for awhile .
LOL I have quit reading so many people's post that it only takes me about 1 minute on this thread to catch up and that includes waiting for the page to load!

I try to read the first 2 or 3 posts from someone "new"...usually they too join the "no read list".

Doesn't leave much to read anymore...

Anyway...using one post to address two people...

@OSG/Judy/Jute/any other name that she gets called...

Just wanted to mention that I noticed your poem in memory of Joshua this morning and also your angel picture. I hope that you are fondly recalling all the memories that the two of you shared.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#617355 Jan 24, 2014
Where will you be when the rivers and lake pollution takes place and not even a fresh glass of a simple things as clean water???

Location hidden

#617356 Jan 24, 2014
Where will you be when your food is shot up with toxic experimental materials to promote large grow of animals???? non ateables!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#617357 Jan 24, 2014
Uganda Police wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm going to watch Cool Runnings later on today. I don't know if Uganda has a Jamaican bobsled team, but we need one.
lol

I haven't seen that movie in years, enjoy.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#617358 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where you be when hail the size of large building fall from the skies???
Selling my stock in Frigidaire.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#617359 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where will you be when earthquakes hit in massive rumbles and large pieces of land fall in the sea never to be seen again???
Gee I hope I'll be in a boat or something?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617360 Jan 24, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
;o)
The poster will probably ponder it for a moment and then choose (a.)
:o)
No pondering at all, I bet.

Sad that.

Location hidden

#617361 Jan 24, 2014
Where you be when money become useless???

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#617362 Jan 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
John C. Maxwell
I agree with this quote.
As difficult as it might be to admit our faults even to ourselves...what I have found is that the real battle comes when trying to change those things.
On one hand you can blind yourself to seeing those faults.
One the other hand you can see them but do nothing about it.
I have been guilty of both.
I only thought it was difficult to admit my faults...until...I decided to change them.
Only then...did I realize change is the hard part...the part that takes determination, dedication and courage.
What I have learned about myself...despite my faults...I am a strong woman that can battle her way through just about anything.
So what I hope in the future is that I have enough brave enough to admit my faults and have enough courage to change them.
Just ignore me...something said...triggered thoughts...you know me...I write whatever comes to mind...well...at least part of the time. Sometimes I decide it is just not worth my time and effort! LOL
Carry on...some of it makes for thought provoking thinking.
(((((Annie))))) for this post and the next one you posted to Judy and I (c:

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617363 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I understand.
- No religion needed to accept "God" - just you asking - Self.
- no physical evidence of the HS - because you have none - "just a feeling"
+ "feelings" - as Carl Jung puts them, are 'synthetic' and products of the mind.
Yes - I understand the process - I have to ask for "God".
I did.
My posts on Topix must be the answer I received. In other words, no "god" ever knocked on my door.
But I will convey a true story of me that shows you are incorrect.
Timeline begins in 1995 - when I was diagnosed with a form of cancer that has fatalities within 30 days. Well, a couple of days after my 9-hour surgery, I was in my hospital bed visiting with 5 friends of mine. As I was talking to them, I noticed a man I didn't recognize in the room standing about 10 ft from the main door. I asked my friends who their friend was, while pointing to the gent, and they all looked at me to where I was pointing, and that person was no longer there.
Angel?
Hallucination / Figment of the morphine drip>
Angel or spiritual being I can speculate upon, but a hallucination - I doubt it highly as I was very coherent in my discussion with my friends when this "spirit" showed up.
And yes the door was closed.
Was this "God"?
All that occurred with him nodding at me and smiling - was something that has never left my mind in 20 years. It added to my now conclusion - that "God" is not of this world nor has any control of this world.
This is why I speak the way I do, and against any religion or religious viewpoint that a person must be part of a religion to enjoy a spiritual lifestyle. I didn't have any "God" in me then, and this being showed up.
To this day, I have not seen the individual again, but continue - yes 20 years later - with asking the being to appear to me again. It has yet to happen.
"If you ask Him in- He will enter. Only you yourself can ask Him."
I have......and "He" has not.
You are misinformed or not telling me the truth or leaving out pertinent information related to your experience.
Feelings don't cut it for me, although they may for you. Sorry.
Interesting.

My "angel" was a Topix poster that T-Mailed me to talk to my doctors about the new treatment for my disease.
I owe him my life.

Location hidden

#617364 Jan 24, 2014
Where will you be when you longer have anything to trade with or barter with???

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617365 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where will you be when the rivers and lake pollution takes place and not even a fresh glass of a simple things as clean water???
I will be melting those hail stones you sent me and have plenty of water.

Location hidden

#617366 Jan 24, 2014
Some will say long dead

Some will say never happen

Some will be blind and foolish

Think again never say never cause it all could well happen.
Where will you be when???

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617367 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I hope I'll be in a boat or something?
I know this guy building an ark.....

LOL

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#617368 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I understand.
- No religion needed to accept "God" - just you asking - Self.
- no physical evidence of the HS - because you have none - "just a feeling"
+ "feelings" - as Carl Jung puts them, are 'synthetic' and products of the mind.
Yes - I understand the process - I have to ask for "God".
I did.
My posts on Topix must be the answer I received. In other words, no "god" ever knocked on my door.
But I will convey a true story of me that shows you are incorrect.
Timeline begins in 1995 - when I was diagnosed with a form of cancer that has fatalities within 30 days. Well, a couple of days after my 9-hour surgery, I was in my hospital bed visiting with 5 friends of mine. As I was talking to them, I noticed a man I didn't recognize in the room standing about 10 ft from the main door. I asked my friends who their friend was, while pointing to the gent, and they all looked at me to where I was pointing, and that person was no longer there.
Angel?
Hallucination / Figment of the morphine drip>
Angel or spiritual being I can speculate upon, but a hallucination - I doubt it highly as I was very coherent in my discussion with my friends when this "spirit" showed up.
And yes the door was closed.
Was this "God"?
All that occurred with him nodding at me and smiling - was something that has never left my mind in 20 years. It added to my now conclusion - that "God" is not of this world nor has any control of this world.
This is why I speak the way I do, and against any religion or religious viewpoint that a person must be part of a religion to enjoy a spiritual lifestyle. I didn't have any "God" in me then, and this being showed up.
To this day, I have not seen the individual again, but continue - yes 20 years later - with asking the being to appear to me again. It has yet to happen.
"If you ask Him in- He will enter. Only you yourself can ask Him."
I have......and "He" has not.
You are misinformed or not telling me the truth or leaving out pertinent information related to your experience.
Feelings don't cut it for me, although they may for you. Sorry.
Thank you so very much for sharing this event with me.

To me: It seems He came to see you- He sought you and smiled so that you would know that He would cure you. You continue to feel His presence- yet you flee from it- You come in here seeking to FEEL Him again- but you are counting on mere humans to prove Him to you. To PROVE the very being that YOU - and very few others---- saw "IN PERSON".

I do not believe in any religion. I believe only in what God Himself invited me to see and know. He does not require dogma, repetition and gold chalises and statues . He only requires that we recognise His presence. NOT FOR HIS sake....NOT for the sake of others in our lives- though they benefit when we DO accept God and Jesus---- but because HE wants YOU personally to admit that HE loves and rescued YOU.

XO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617369 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where you be when money become useless???
Return to the barter system like my family did during the depression.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#617370 Jan 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
What you see are those manure spreaders that still pass by on occasion, the "Fields of Topix" are rife with 'em ;)
Hello Drew ,and pray the New Year is going well for your and yours.
Your "cry in the wilderness" has been mine for a while - reader/audience relevance. Not written 'to' us , but 'for' us.
Change of 'heart' begins with change of mind :
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."(Romans 12:2)
"To put off your old self,which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."(Ephesians 4:22-24)
Jesus understood the "heart" :
"Hear me, all of you, and understand: There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them,“Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?”(Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said,“What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person."(Mark 7:14-23)
Was good to "see" you again, don't be a stranger... email if you like <smiles>
Sadly, John Senecus, some will never understand.

Thanks for the shout. I will email you. Good to see you too.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617371 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where will you be when your food is shot up with toxic experimental materials to promote large grow of animals???? non ateables!
It already is.

No problem. I'll it eat your share.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#617372 Jan 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Where will you be when you longer have anything to trade with or barter with???
When will you stop asking stupid questions ?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#617373 Jan 24, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is my friend -- and Drew how wonderful to be able to come in and be so inspired once again -- the room holds a glow tonight that can't be diminished.
TLC - Judy PS hopefully be down your way come Aug with a dear Sister friend -- if so hoping to meet for dinner -- please give Kim my best and hope things have picked up for you both.
Just let me know when.

I will give her your best.

The glow must be from my bald head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min old_moose 36,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min trifecta1 988,420
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min NutSoDivineMsM 688,601
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Peter Ross 6,541
How did black people get here ( economically) 9 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 10 hr RFD 18
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 11 hr JuJu 6
More from around the web