“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616869 Jan 22, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ponder this:-42 is the only temperature at which one doesn't have to specify Fahrenheit or Celsius scale.
Unless, of course, you're thinking in Kelvin.
>>>>>>shudde r<<<<<<

am cold already.

I will google this so I can see an explanation (c:
Thanks (((((Mac))))))

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616870 Jan 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I meant and if I ever wish to be shown how to live, I won't be looking at religious lunatics, liars and morons.
Getting away from them all was hands down, the best decision I have ever made.
My point was that few Christians practice what they preach to others.
I agree with your observation and choices.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616871 Jan 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Deb, let's share feelings to provide more fodder and gossip for you and your vultures to pick at, with malicious intent.
You attack me constantly for the sins of others- and accuse me of slights which I did not even witness happening let alone do them.

See my post to you yesterday-

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#616872 Jan 22, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Who ?

and you are such a polite friendly honest ray fo sunshine. Did you see my post t o you yesterday?
No, I'm not polite and friendly, at least, not to everyone. No need to lie.

Epi is who and no I didn't see your post to me yesterday. I'll go back and look.

Location hidden

#616873 Jan 22, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer for you ((((((Luci))))))) That you may invite God's presence back toward you. He loves you and wants you to know that you never reallly accepted that YOU matter to Him.
~*~

He has not given up on you- your life challenges are common to all people- but you have temporarily chosen to have a self pity party in order to retreat from the pain in your life. However- you know that you used to expect better behavior from your self- and THAT woman is still with in you.

YOU MATTER (((((((LUCY)))))))) Choose this day to heal and close up the wounds inflicted. Be someone that YOU can be proud of <3 LIVE friend.
Oh. I did see this. Didn't feel like responding as I knew you would not understand any response from me on this as you cannot conceive of a full life without delusion.

I don't need a fictional character in my life to know that I matter.

Prayer does nothing and I have no need of any imaginary god, out of thousands of imaginary gods but you seem to mean well, in this post at least, so thank you.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#616874 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked Micah also...(But he could be cantankerous).And I loved when he shared his childhood down here in SC....Just like you...He pulled me into his story....I could even here the crickets and feel the heat....:-)
He was the person that started the phrase ..."SAD THAT"...It is still used her and everyone I read it I think of Micah...He also gave me Word web which I still use
Good morning Ep,

Sure, Micah had his moments,and he didn't suffer fools gladly - such as our group of "doctors" - Reality and Shrink. He actually started using the "Flush" with Dr. Reality. To the chagrin of some I write - in my opinion Micah had more class wrapped up in his pinky finger than his ardent detractors and nemesis did in their whole bodies.

I try to look at people where they're at , the "stage of life". He was dying...and knew it. Yet still had a zest , a wonder for life and this creation. He liked "the finer things" ,yet- also the simple. And truly liked to know the thoughts of others , even if he disagreed. The delivery mattered.

If I were to choose just one song that reminded me of him, it would be Terry Jacks "Seasons in the Sun" -

Location hidden

#616875 Jan 22, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>You attack me constantly for the sins of others- and accuse me of slights which I did not even witness happening let alone do them.

See my post to you yesterday-
Own your words.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#616876 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Does anyone remember that commercial..."wash away the grey"?
Top 'O the mornin' Lass! Hopin' yer day is a beaut!

You mean, this one?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616877 Jan 22, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
<quoted text>
Okay - enjoy.
<quoted text>
Great.
<quoted text>
How do you know the HS is within you? What is the symptom or sign that shows it is?
You need a catalyst to believe in a god? Why?
I have always (since I was 4) felt a bigger presence- the world told me it must be God- so I believed them. But as I aged up- the presence I felt guiding me was much better and bigger and more personal than the one the world presented in churches of pageantry and memorization. I have always felt guided and have always 'seen' things which I felt were put there just for me- to encourage me- and to prove to me that "He" was there.

I was not walking as a full fledged Christian- and I did NOT share my thoughts with others or talk about God in public- not until a very memorable and huge episode where God made sure I knew HE was in control- He prepared my heart to know what was coming in the next few days-
In my history- Before ANY trauma or drama- there has always been an instance of KNOWING that God was trying to get my attention- it's hard to explain- but on this ONE particular time- HE emboldened me to pray outloud in the emergency room-

It was at THAT moment that I surrendered "me"- into doing what I was MORE THAN very uncomfortable doing- I submitted my heart to the task at hand - at that moment - is when the Holy Spirit entered in. In submitting to obey- I had made room for Him- so He entered in. The longer I am in service- the more my own selfish ways disappear. But I have never felt like I gave up ANYTHING- but the gains are beyond what I can illustrate in one post.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#616878 Jan 22, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've had Border Collies could say more with their eyebrows than many people can all day.
Hi, Epi!
Hi Mac! My Australian is the same way. Hyper pooches , aren't they? But my girl is an ol' bird now, kinda 'settled in'.

Right now in Spring Hill (Gulf side) it's 44, rather chilly in that neighborhood. Warmer down by you?

You have a great one...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616879 Jan 22, 2014
Luci- This is my post to you from yesterday- I didn't notice a reply from you on this one-
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer for you ((((((Luci))))))) That you may invite God's presence back toward you. He loves you and wants you to know that you never reallly accepted that YOU matter to Him.
~*~
He has not given up on you- your life challenges are common to all people- but you have temporarily chosen to have a self pity party in order to retreat from the pain in your life. However- you know that you used to expect better behavior from your self- and THAT woman is still with in you.
YOU MATTER (((((((LUCY)))))))) Choose this day to heal and close up the wounds inflicted. Be someone that YOU can be proud of <3 LIVE friend.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616880 Jan 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ep,
Sure, Micah had his moments,and he didn't suffer fools gladly - such as our group of "doctors" - Reality and Shrink. He actually started using the "Flush" with Dr. Reality. To the chagrin of some I write - in my opinion Micah had more class wrapped up in his pinky finger than his ardent detractors and nemesis did in their whole bodies.
I try to look at people where they're at , the "stage of life". He was dying...and knew it. Yet still had a zest , a wonder for life and this creation. He liked "the finer things" ,yet- also the simple. And truly liked to know the thoughts of others , even if he disagreed. The delivery mattered.
If I were to choose just one song that reminded me of him, it would be Terry Jacks "Seasons in the Sun" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eec6fYuUTYUXX
((((((Jack))))))) Excellent post AND you are 100 % on that song choice too!!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#616881 Jan 22, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
WOW

But in general I think maybe everybody should take a look in the mirror.
My IRONY meter just exploded like a nuclear bomb,

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#616882 Jan 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What she posted was dishonest and she wouldn't admit it. I also happen to know some of her thoughts on the person she was being dishonest about but hey, it's fine for your christian buddies to lie about anything they like, right?
I'm done with this, you people make me sick.
It was "dishonest" to post my opinion?.....

We shared that I thought Duane was RUDE...but it was your decision if you wanted to go ahead and have a cyber relationship with him....You said you really liked him.....I left it up to you.....

Duane knows he is rude.....He says it all the time

IMO.....This should be put to rest.....

Location hidden

#616883 Jan 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>My IRONY meter just exploded like a nuclear bomb,
LOL

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616884 Jan 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I did see this. Didn't feel like responding as I knew you would not understand any response from me on this as you cannot conceive of a full life without delusion.
I don't need a fictional character in my life to know that I matter.
Prayer does nothing and I have no need of any imaginary god, out of thousands of imaginary gods but you seem to mean well, in this post at least, so thank you.
Then for the sake of your children- if you wont do it for you-

Improve your outlook and be someone that you can be proud of. Embrace goodness and imitate those people who you do look up to as good people. It's part of the maturing process. If you stagnate as is- then you will be of no use to your kids or society. Embrace and own- that you ae a person who matters. <3

I've said all I can on this topic- I hope that you will implement the actions suggested Luci- not for my sake- as it really has no bearing on my life- but for your own self.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616885 Jan 22, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've had Border Collies could say more with their eyebrows than many people can all day.
Hi, Epi!
Hey Mac......Good to see ya

Those border collies are very intelligent.....A lot of us could learn from them....LOL

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#616886 Jan 22, 2014
Truths wrote:
For inquiring minds- Micah ( I always blamed the meds he was onand his pain level) he called Judy (and a few of us) the C word- people told him about it and asked him to apologize- because Judy did not deserve that kind of treatment and he knew that she didn't deserve it. Judy left the thread after a week or so of posting to Micah that he hurt her. I don't recall if Judy had come back and THAT is when he posted that it SHOULD happen to her- or if it was when we all were still asking him if he was alright and asking him to apologize. I am sure that Judy remembers this incident -because she was still talking about it many months later.
Why are you fake "christians" always so sensitive and unforgiving whenever you receive even perceived insults, yet feel free to spew out all the lies and insults you want, in trying to do as much emotional damage as you can to those outside of your mythology?

What is that saying, "you reap what you sow" I think it was.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616887 Jan 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted my credentials over allegations by RA that I never even attended college. I have called myself a university trained Historian, Anthropologist and Educator because those are the Degrees I hold. I never claimed to be a college professor until I was hired as one last year.
I understand the confusion. I don't understand why no one wants to hear the correction.
I also posted my State teaching certificate because RA kept saying I was not a teacher ("Another day off for the children?" - RA). That document proves I am a certified High School teacher which should have confirmed that I was a H.S. Teacher, NOT a college professor at the time.
OK...I hear ya

Is it over now?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616888 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
It is early in the morning...
The day is just begun...
You can either search for the diamonds in the sand or those that lie on a snow covered mountain.
Or you can make the choice to pick up a few lumps of coal.
Now those of you that have used coal to heat with or remember your grandparents using it as I do also know that...
Picking up coal can cover you with a layer of grey and unpleasant dust.
I remember many years ago my first visit to a coal mining town. I went with a college roommate that had to return home to pick up some things.
As we got within 10 miles of where she grew up I noticed that the sky had changed...it had taken on a grey tone. The closer that we got I began to notice more...the blanket of grey that covered the trees...the homes...the ground. As we entered town there was one sight that I won't forget...the people sitting on the porches...had that same grey cast to their skin.
It was bleak...my jovial mood that I had when we first started our trip shifted...shifted in to a world of grey.
No harshness intended...no pointing fingers at any one person...it is just the thoughts that came to mind. I felt that same greyness as I read through the posts that I had experienced so many years ago.
The coal that we gather when the day is just beginning...seems to stay with us throughout the day...then again...so do the diamonds if that is what we search for.
When I think of diamonds...I envision crystal chandeliers...the way that the crystals pick up the light and their facets scatter it throughout the room...it is as if light is dancing.
Which brings to mind...the sunlight filtering through the leaves...a gentle breeze...and watching as they come together to dance upon the stage beneath.
To me...those are those moments...those gifts of grace...when I take the time to notice.
Oh well...
Epi...we are going to walk...walk...walk...we will feel better afterwards...at least that is what I keep telling myself! LOL
Instead of Run Forrest Run...It should be Walk Annie Walk.....

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 590,010
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Jac 99,847
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min waaasssuuup 4,271
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 838,191
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 18 min dkanela 698
The Price of Oil and the Dollar 18 min sara moor 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Lyndi 176,914
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Raja 30
More from around the web