Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616970 Jan 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and you were fisher on this river,saw everthing what was happen ,reincarnated today as idiot, eden was on the top of the mountains all earthly mountins residing above all valleys with your brother satan who use snake to talk to EVE AND SPREAD BS till toady
sumerian texts are dung worth,
more worth is biblical inspire texts,but not for clown like you
you say that elephant s.. smells lot better from goats PEE PEE
you poor stupid historian crip educated in Masow Lenin University by professor Wanka Zizkow Puttin
Of course stupid!
You are severely brainwashed about history. Your claim to be an anthropologist is a joke in light of your statements nunzio.
You probably believe the earth is only a few thousand years old, and began with your religion too. You are laughable and insane....and an ignorant hateful hypocrite.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#616971 Jan 22, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ??? You seem perturbed that I say I know God.~~~grin~~~
Not at al. You can believe as you choose. But emphatically stating what you have, only continues to show how much you are brainwashed by other men.
Instead, you respond with "I don't to show you proof".....and then you cling to your lies as if they are factual.
Tell ya what, when you start placing facts ont he table, then I will begin to listen to you and your unfounded claims.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I do know God through His Son Jesus Christ via The Holy Spirit of God. You not believing that is not important. Millions of other people and Christians do as well. To be sure I only know a tiny part of God and have a ton more to learn. But God can be known---abundantly known in this life on Earth. in fact I know some Christians that will tell you God is more real and known to them than the nose on they face.
Now. Do you really think you can write anything on this forum to get me to change my mind? You can believe I'm lying if you want to, So What? your beliefs, are not my issues, they are your issues.
No I don't expect to change your mind in your beliefs, because based upon your posts, you can't seem to be able to be truthful with the forum.
As for "knowing God through Jesus" - No, you don't. Shoot - you refute half of what Jesus taught.
You haven't proven anything to show me otherwise - just a bunch of bullshite.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You say you don't know a God that is omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent? of course you don't writer---because you don't know God. And you don't know God because you reject Jesus Christ as God. And you cannot know God unless you go through Jesus Christ. That's the bottom line. And so far you are living the unforgivable sin---Unbelief.
No one knows "God". When you can provide evidence that shows you do, then we'll discuss it more. Right now, you go on wallowing in your lies. I know it makes you comfortable.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You not knowing God is not the problem of those that know God. That is >your< problem writer.
True, but you lying to me about "God" is your problem. Please stop.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's honest is God as all knowing all powerful and all present. What is dis-honest is believing God lacks any of those attributes. And that what you believe. You have been deceived.
I have, prove it then? Or is this where you will say, again, "I don't have to prove anything to you!" - the typical so-called "Christian" end all to end all phrases.
It won't work with me. I'm going to continue to call you out, until you are honest with me.

<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#616972 Jan 22, 2014
<<continued>>
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>My analogy is fine. Just because you question the queen about her being queen, won't change the queen mind that she knows she is queen. You can't by your questions to me make me not believe what I Know LOL.
WTF? Not only do you lie, but you also are deluded.
Where do you come up with these? I never said any such thing. But here we again have the proof I need - to confirm you are making up things about me.
This is quite saddening to know today's so-called "Christians" are continuing to support lies.
It is a pity.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Except for writing styles from greek to english, the bible has no errors. be targeted in what errors you believe the bible have and we can address. But by you writing "the bible has errors" with no specifics, seems like a desperate generalization writer ;)
You must have a reading comprehension problem. I pointed you to a book to read by a professor of biblical studies. You refuse to acknowledge it. Don't put your lack of understanding back at me, as I understand quite clearly what the discussion is about and what was said.
You are the one changing it around - due to your reading problem.
Own it trifecta. Unless you can't be honest even with this.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's your opinion Paul was more enlightened than Jesus. I disagree. It may seem that way because Paul who was a very highly educated man his writings in the bible Paul wrote them. Others wrote of Jesus words and actions.
Another reading comprehension problem.
I don't beleive "Paul" is more enlightened than Jesus, Please post where I said that. Or apologize for lying about me again. Will you? We'll see, huh. We'll see.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, considering there are more writings of "Paul" than there are of Jesus?
Read it slowly this time.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe God inspired the church fathers at the numerous Nicea councils and other canon meetings in the 1st to 4th Centuries to make thomas one of the many books that was left out of the canon.
Are you now guessing? This clearly shows you don't know "God".
DOH!!
Please go sit by the door and wait until the grown-ups are done talking.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why this obsession with Thomas? since you love the book of thomas so much, why you don't go and follow it then?
I do. So should you, well, that is if you believe Jesus. In which you clearly have shown you don't.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in the Self sure. My>self< is the one that will give an account to God if I reject Jesus Christ. Your>Self< won't give an account for me. Yourself will have to give an account for you.
This is the first truthful statement you've said. Let's keep it going in this direction, okay?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you have the choice to not answer this and to not post to me <shrugs>. I never expect you to post to me forever. I'm sure you can find hundreds of other Christians on topix to argue and debate your criticisms of Christianity and your defense of the gnostic Thomas.
True - but liars like you, need correction, as with many so-called "Christians" - just so you all understand that lying is not something Jesus wanted, yet you continue to do it.
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - if you lie, you will never know the faults you have to correct, thus you will never see any kingdom. Bummer for you.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And that's OK writer. I think you doing a good thing. You will only get frustrated with me because of what I know. But you continue to challenge Christians. I believe Christians benefit when Christianity and their faith is challenged. So keep it up and God bless you :)
You don't know shite. You've proven it plenty of times in your posts.
Carry on "writer".

Albuquerque, NM

#616973 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. They have the "UR's" confused also. The "UR" that he traveled from was high in the mountains on the trade route between northern India and the "west", where he and his wife "Sarai" fled to because of the wars and devastation in the Saraswathi river valley area which was drying up. There were (2) other "UR's" on the rivers...one before and one after the floods that devastated the valleys and actually changed the rivers courses and delta areas....one river disappeared completely. Upon that were built many bible fables. Eden(Edin) being one. However, the bible says that "Eden" was on the top of "God's" mountain, so how could it possibly have been the same place as the Sumer (earlier) texts actually locate in what we know of as Iraq(Marduk's base). The Sumerian texts had no "agenda" to promulgate, while the later Abrahamic religious writings certainly obfuscated the earlier writings in a poorly constructed and confusing manner.
Thanks for the added info sir.

Albuquerque, NM

#616974 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it despicable that it wears God on his sleeve to promote such vile behavior toward nearly every individual on this thread...same goes for treefunka...and it seems not one christian admonishes their behavior.
I noticed that too, and even brought it up to another so-called "Christian".

Did they respond to him or any of his posts. Nope.

They must think this is okay to do.

Not in my book does it. And if you compare it to what the Bible says to do, Jesus wouldn't be accepting of it either.

Jesus would probable do what he did to the money changers in the temple - flip over shrinks table and scold him for his actions.

Will shrink understand this. Based upon his posts - not at all.

Albuquerque, NM

#616975 Jan 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
deep mud water is more deeper than yours brain falcies and BS.
if that pipe would be stick into your a... for sure fumes would suffocate only one stupid guy,instead those 1000 endangered people by not secure pipe,because you are greedy to spend any dollar to fix this pipe,
your brain is like broken pipe,stinks fumes around,
and you lucky because harm others would take your miserable life to the court and prison cell and your a... be f..by fellow inmates
If so-called "Christians" think this is acceptable, then I refuse to be party to it or helping to expand its reach or gain followers.

This person is the reason why I left Christianity, and gave me motivation to speak out against it.

Thank you shrink.

Albuquerque, NM

#616976 Jan 22, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>62°F on my balcony just now.
I'll be in Ireland tomorrow - I expect it'll be cooler there.
New Age <----jealous.

Travelling to Ireland has been a lifelong dream of mine.

One day.

:o)

Have fun Mac!

Be sure to use sanitizer after kissing the Blaney Stone!

:o)

Albuquerque, NM

#616977 Jan 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>

Old wine in new skins, eh ?
....it just doesn't taste the same.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#616978 Jan 22, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<<continued>>
<quoted text>
WTF? Not only do you lie, but you also are deluded.
Where do you come up with these? I never said any such thing. But here we again have the proof I need - to confirm you are making up things about me.
This is quite saddening to know today's so-called "Christians" are continuing to support lies.
It is a pity.
<quoted text>
You must have a reading comprehension problem. I pointed you to a book to read by a professor of biblical studies. You refuse to acknowledge it. Don't put your lack of understanding back at me, as I understand quite clearly what the discussion is about and what was said.
You are the one changing it around - due to your reading problem.
Own it trifecta. Unless you can't be honest even with this.
<quoted text>
Another reading comprehension problem.
I don't beleive "Paul" is more enlightened than Jesus, Please post where I said that. Or apologize for lying about me again. Will you? We'll see, huh. We'll see.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, considering there are more writings of "Paul" than there are of Jesus?
Read it slowly this time.
<quoted text>
Are you now guessing? This clearly shows you don't know "God".
DOH!!
Please go sit by the door and wait until the grown-ups are done talking.
<quoted text>
I do. So should you, well, that is if you believe Jesus. In which you clearly have shown you don't.
<quoted text>
This is the first truthful statement you've said. Let's keep it going in this direction, okay?
<quoted text>
True - but liars like you, need correction, as with many so-called "Christians" - just so you all understand that lying is not something Jesus wanted, yet you continue to do it.
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - if you lie, you will never know the faults you have to correct, thus you will never see any kingdom. Bummer for you.
<quoted text>
You don't know shite. You've proven it plenty of times in your posts.
Carry on "writer".
:)

Well then happy to know you follow Thomas.

If you believe I'm lying or some Christians believe lies---how is that your problem?

Are you on topix to "fix" Christians and Christianity? lol. That not you job.

You want to follow the Jesus of Thomas---carry on.

Most Christians like myself reject Thomas, as they should and follow the canon. And yes---I will carry on.

In the end, we all die. The canon works for me just fine without Thomas and it will remain so. May Thomas work for you.

Problem solved right :) I think so.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616979 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
....it just doesn't taste the same.
Agreed.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#616980 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
If so-called "Christians" think this is acceptable, then I refuse to be party to it or helping to expand its reach or gain followers.
This person is the reason why I left Christianity, and gave me motivation to speak out against it.
Thank you shrink.
Your not really being fair here so called "New Age Spiritual Leader". I would say every christian here has spoken out to shrink and reality since they've been here. They (shrink and reality) listen to them about as much as they listen to you.

It gets old after awhile and you realize he's not gonna change. Its like the old AA truism. You cant make an alcoholic quit drinking, they have to want to. If you'll notice most here ignore him. I doubt very few are even reading his posts, I know I dont.

Location hidden

#616981 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for the added info sir.
You are welcome. I believe it is relevant to the discussion.
Some history many would rather see forgotten or buried.

Location hidden

#616982 Jan 22, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> :)
If you believe I'm lying or some Christians believe lies---how is that your problem?
Most Christians like myself reject Thomas, as they should and follow the canon. And yes---I will carry on.
In the end, we all die. The canon works for me just fine without Thomas and it will remain so. May Thomas work for you.
I suppose this is your way out of answering those "uncomfortable" questions that would contradict your perceived truths.
It is exactly what you do when you are left no other options but to evade rather than commit a reasonable honest answer in response to your own statements when proselytizing.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#616983 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Does anyone remember that commercial..."wash away the grey"?
Indeed I do -- Loving Care

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616984 Jan 22, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I would say every christian here has spoken out to shrink and reality since they've been here......
What fine Christian boy you are! Defending your fellow Chist-stains like that!

They pat Doctor Reality on the head constantly and you know it damn well.
Shrink isn;t a Christian so he is fair game.

You Christ-stains would kiss a dog turd if it said " Praise Christ! ".
Oh wait! You already do.

Albuquerque, NM

#616985 Jan 22, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not really being fair here so called "New Age Spiritual Leader". I would say every christian here has spoken out to shrink and reality since they've been here. They (shrink and reality) listen to them about as much as they listen to you.
It gets old after awhile and you realize he's not gonna change. Its like the old AA truism. You cant make an alcoholic quit drinking, they have to want to. If you'll notice most here ignore him. I doubt very few are even reading his posts, I know I dont.
Then I've missed those posts, and I will apologize to all whom I may have offended.

Can you post some of those responses?

Thanks for responding Rider.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#616986 Jan 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In this respect, I am not smarter. I just seem to have studied more. <smile>
I'm sure you have Dar -- I did know the prostitute story though, just couldn't recollect
and it was a good reference by you to the post I made -- you made me smile too.

TLC - Judy

Albuquerque, NM

#616987 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I believe it is relevant to the discussion.
Some history many would rather see forgotten or buried.
Very true - as we have seen this occur with the Nag Hammadi Library.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#616988 Jan 22, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying- The bible says to stay away from sorcery and such things. I don't believe the 'horoscopes' are accurate and from a real sorcerer- But I still believe that God can make them accurate to someones day. I don't seek them out and read them each day- or plan my day around secret messages from the cosmos- I simply recognise God winks.
I also watch and LOVE the Wizard of Oz series of books and movie...and have watched Harry Potter movies- though many Christians say it is not right due to Baum being anti God and that the author of Harry writing about sorcery. It's called fantasy (((((Judy))))))- Just recreation...much like FB games, a game of cards or monopoly..... or dancing or rock music.... or 24- I like Santa- and celebrating Valentines day and even the Easter bunny decorations- even though THEY are of the world.
I don't worship anything but God- and nothing comes before Him in my life.
God has blessed me with so very much- and I keep my eye on His version and His promptings to keep me on His path.
Whew-
I hope this helps put your heart at ease- and the subject to rest.
Happy dreams (c:
I have a little gift for you Deb " A Hammer" you hit the nail square on the head and knocked it into a square hole LOL --

As I was reading my little devotional book this morning - you came to mind so many times -- I was setting in a parking lot waiting on a lady -- My story is on FB about turning the page and there was this crisp $50 bill -- someone put inside for the next reader to find --

I couldn't help thinking about our God moments and pay it forward etc --

TLC - Judy

Albuquerque, NM

#616989 Jan 22, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> :)
In some manner - yes - in many ways - no it has not.

Christianity still promotes lies, half-truths, and even unfounded claims that cause many humans to be deluded in a philosophy that encourages lying and misinformation.

'The canon works for me just fine without Thomas and it will remain so. May Thomas work for you."
- It does? It helps you to continue to lie about Jesus?

In the least - Thomas has nothing to do with Jesus, as Jesus, himself, painstakingly tries to teach others that it has nothing to do with him.

"If you believe I'm lying or some Christians believe lies---how is that your problem?"
- because your lies continue to impead others - and I just happen to be one of those "others". The lies have caused many to be misguided with a mish-mash of unfounded beliefs.

If you can't see this to be true, then you really haven't researched your religion before joining up.

Although you probably researched the medical doctors who take care of your ailments, or the insurance company that protexts your house and car, or even the ingredients in food you consume. But when it came to a spiritual need, you just tagged along the first so-called "Christian" you could find - probably your parents, and never looked back, researched or any formibable action was taken.

Don't give me excuses trifecta on why you believe the way you do, show me that your beliefs are true and worthy of their supposed merit. If you can't then you ain't got shite accept another man-made reflection of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min Nohweh 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 665,119
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 6 min Unbannable 17
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Unbannable 87,867
Ever notice how MTV promotes interracial dating? (Jun '08) 46 min azari111 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 2 hr Enough is enough 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web