“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#616563 Jan 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Not a fan of facts, huh? So you'll parrot other opinions to promote your own?
Maybe you can offer some help for those who oppose your post.
Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and for use and where does "He" state which are heresy?
Only men have designated certain texts as heresy - not "God".
Thanks!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods inspire words to all huamns(excluded you not human only parasite stinking around with s...)
2tim 3;16,and jer 36;1-8
and for you 2 Peter 1;20
and go to hell you wind up idiot repeating same c...past 3 years,you behave like complete retard stupid
BTW shrink - we've been over this before......
"Gods inspire words to all huamns"
- no "He" doesn't - as only certain texts have been used to exclaim what "He" supposedly means to say. So again, you are incorrect and inaccurate in your studies.

Besides, I've asked you a question multiple times, and not once have you given me an answer.

Let's try it again....

Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and those which are not?

It really isn't that hard of a question, if you were to be honest with me and others.

Continuing to insult me and others - really only shows how ignorant and shallow you are, as well as, how misinformation has been fed to you and you swallowed it.

*sighs*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616564 Jan 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
This writing of yours has to me the most delusional fantastical crazed and nuttiest thing I ever see on the internet.
Your delusions and paranoia about me and the writer Dr Shrink really shows a break from reality and proof this world and reality you made up for yourself on this billboard has turned you into a crazed madman LOL.
The only medicine you need to dispense is the crazy pills in you medicine cabinet you have to take daily to control your bouts of Schizophrenia--iyai!
Why don't ya just fess up ta yer ugliness -iyai! Is your psychosis not allowing your brain ta function properly? You just keep on coming even when someone makes a complete ass out of ya! Yer narcissism is showing nunzio. The fact that yer in love with the lowest waste on earth makes it even more tragic.
Yer god should strike ya with lightn'n for mak'n such an ass out of it.
Ya gotta copy all my lines too huh? Ain't ya capable o' com'n up with anyth'n original? That shows how stupid and incompetent ya really are nunzio.
Maybe you should consult the master idiot stinkolph. He's pretty good at stumbl'n all over his tongue too. Oh that's right-you are him!--or at least ya share the same green brain cell with 'em!

Albuquerque, NM

#616565 Jan 20, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely comment on your morning postings but this verse struck me in an odd way.
It brought to mind the "placebo affect"...if you believe that you have the "magic pill"...then you have the "cure".
No disrespect intended Epi...you know strange things pop in my head.
Don't get me wrong...I believe that life is filled with "mind over matter" instances. I think...I wonder...if most of our lives relies on perceptions.
Most of us have our "placebos"...whether it be in pill form or "psychological" form(convincing ourselves it is real).
In either case is it actual reality or is it only mental reality...if we believe it to be true.
Something I will give more though to...
If I may jump in......

The Placebo Effect - gotta love it, huh?

But that wasn't the reason I wanted to reply.

You mention this - "I think...I wonder...if most of our lives relies on perceptions."

You are quite correct. Your perceptions are in many ways - much differnent than another's.

Think about it......If I were to say, based upon reading all the biblical texts, as well as, non-biblical texts, my view of all the texts are that Jesus was just a man teaching how the Spirit lives on after we die. Plain and simple, huh? But it really isn't, right? Because you may believe that he was born of a virgin, like so-called "Christians" believe, but in truth, there has never been any physical proof that any woman can conceive a child with the the use of man, except in present/modern times, huh - with the use of IVF (in-vitro fertilization).

One could also think that this moment, in their perception, that this could have been a very early "alien abduction and impregnation" scenario.

Again - we are talking about perception. It may not be on the "up and up" with you or me, but the perception is a plausible fit with the evidence uncovered.

Interpretation is perception.

Perception is Self.

Cheers!

Location hidden

#616566 Jan 20, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Que...I am watching a youtube video he is in....
Jesus is still the way.....James Tabor also talks about the Q documents (not you...LOL)....I think I'll look into those more deeply
Nice day here today (Sunny and 60)...Enjoy it now..because it will get a lot colder the next couple days
You won't "find" Q documents Epi. They are the "missing" documents the two earliest Alexandrian amalgamations(325 AD) were supposedly translated from, which all following "accurate" "bible" translations then were made from. Even the Codex Vaticanus is inaccurate compared to them.
YTube

Marietta, GA

#616567 Jan 20, 2014

POPE Francis New Controversy ---- BILLIONS to die

http://youtu.be/bP__nMYqyjo

Location hidden

#616568 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheese
stinks from your posts,(cheese from not washed balls)
I need only only little slice of brain put to my post
and fart laud at your alcoholic red huge nose
dear Nunzio papi lokis cipa
Only in your toilet pervert.
I see someone pulled your chain separated you from the test of your slime huh icon fairy?

Location hidden

#616569 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because of you,
chasing skunk seating like parasite on this dead christian thread
YA!
That would be you nunzio!
Take a good look around. YOU are the pollution you smell icon fairy!

Location hidden

#616570 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods inspire words to all huamns(excluded you not human only parasite stinking around with s...)
2tim 3;16,and jer 36;1-8
and for you 2 Peter 1;20
and go to hell you wind up idiot repeating same c...past 3 years,you behave like complete retard stupid
So your god don't talk to ya huh?
He only talks ta "huamns" ...which you ain't slimeball!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#616571 Jan 20, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
~Epi throws salt at AJ~
:-)
Licking the salt off my arm! LOL

They say it takes at least a couple of months to get used to it...I don't know...it's going to be a long couple of months!

Gonna join the deer and find me a salt lick....

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616572 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Self - no religion required.....
"Short version: Calling on each person to LOOK INWARD" = no religion required.
"Experience what you must with your emotions" = no religion required
"own the fact that unless you choose to improve- happiness will always be out of reach" = no religion required
"People will not hear wise counsel until they embrace that they too must mature and own up to their own flaws. " = no religion required
"It could be that TOO many people are stuck in this mode all year long." = no religion required
"You stagnate- trapped inward." = no religion required
Imagine that - all of these simple things can be done by the individual seeking to change.
You are misleading others with misinformation and unfounded "religious-required" instances.
You and many others use this misinformation to be sefl-righteous and ignorant to what Jesus taught, all because you would rather listen and follow what men tell you to do.
Why do you believe men?
Why don't you utilize this and many other teachings by Jesus?
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
Self.
My post was intended to assist with personal reflection and self accountability (((((NAS)))))- to the believers and non believer alike.

Either type of person can benefit by making the choice to improve self. For the believer.... we still have to choose also.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#616573 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
"own the fact that unless you choose to improve- happiness will always be out of reach" = no religion required
"People will not hear wise counsel until they embrace that they too must mature and own up to their own flaws. " = no religion required
"It could be that TOO many people are stuck in this mode all year long." = no religion required
Imagine that - all of these simple things can be done by the individual seeking to change.
You are misleading others with misinformation and unfounded "religious-required" instances.
You and many others use this misinformation to be sefl-righteous and ignorant to what Jesus taught, all because you would rather listen and follow what men tell you to do.
Why do you believe men?
(3) Jesus says:
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
Self.
Topix pages are not woring right for me- the page keeps having to close-

Part two of my reply to you-

Please note that I am calling out the Christians for their part in the problem of this thread and other threads- many of the self called Christians are what give The Gospel and Christ and bad name. That has been no secret- and many non believers have tried to tell us this- but many Christians choose to do things their own way ANYWAYS.

As for non believers- I love them too.... and am sincerely trying to help them to grow into happier people- NOT by offering religion as THE KEY- but by offering a mini sermon on self accoutability and HOW to get to the place where one CAN reflect and change. How to grow by self reflection and alteration of the non "polite society" behaviors. BOTH 'sides' are guilty of misbehaving.

Albuquerque, NM

#616574 Jan 20, 2014

Why do you believe men?
(3) Jesus says:
Self.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was intended to assist with personal reflection and self accountability (((((NAS)))))- to the believers and non believer alike.
Of course it was, as are mine. I hope you didn't mind me correcting your falsehoods.

Remember, to reflect on personal actions and convictions and self-accountability - one does not religion in order to do this. But you think it is required?

Why don't you beleive in all of what Jesus taught, especially when he speaks of self-accountability.

With you not be a so-called "Christian", as your post indicates, you surely realized the meaning of my post, right?
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Either type of person can benefit by making the choice to improve self.
Of course they can - no religion is required. Yet you seem to think you need to follow the beleifs of men to get you there.

Odd.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
For the believer.... we still have to choose also.
Yes - Self - no religion is required. We already proved that to be the case.

Do you disagree with me?

Albuquerque, NM

#616575 Jan 20, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix pages are not woring right for me- the page keeps having to close-
Part two of my reply to you-
Please note that I am calling out the Christians for their part in the problem of this thread and other threads- many of the self called Christians are what give The Gospel and Christ and bad name. That has been no secret- and many non believers have tried to tell us this- but many Christians choose to do things their own way ANYWAYS.
As for non believers- I love them too.... and am sincerely trying to help them to grow into happier people- NOT by offering religion as THE KEY- but by offering a mini sermon on self accoutability and HOW to get to the place where one CAN reflect and change. How to grow by self reflection and alteration of the non "polite society" behaviors. BOTH 'sides' are guilty of misbehaving.
I've noticed that also - TOPIX closes because of some bad script processing. Shoot - when it does this, it kicks me completely out of IE. IMO - Topix needs to review their link and scripting for errors - as they are there.

As for your openness - thanks for exhibiting it. Honesty is needed in everything we do, especially - in those moments of reflecting upon spirituality.

Honesty - remember this. This is where many so-called "Christians" fail.

Thanks for responding.

Cheers!

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616577 Jan 20, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that it has not been forgotten by the majority of, I'm gonna say people, and not limit it to christians, Its just that the people who have the power to do anything about it have forgotten, or just dont care or believe. JMO....
Yes very true. Another problem is that the global system we have become demands that we use Mother Earth’s resources faster then She can replenish them and along with that comes major destruction of all that supports our life! There will come a time when we will have no choice but to change

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#616578 Jan 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because of your stinking rotting presence.
Ahoy, matey!

This song reminds me of Shrinky.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#616579 Jan 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Universe is an amazing place. Far more than all the books in the world could ever convey.
My cat killed and ate one of our squirrels the other day.
At first I was mad at the cat, then realized that I was trying to impose my will on nature. I miss my squirrel but I can't blame the cat for being a cat. I have to accept the world for what it is, not what I want it to be. When I do so, what once was 'ugly' becomes 'beautiful'.
My old cat used to love hunting moths. She'd kill them in the window, then eat them.

Once, she even swallowed a hornet straight down. It didn't seem to affect her, like we thought it would.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616580 Jan 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My old cat used to love hunting moths. She'd kill them in the window, then eat them.
Once, she even swallowed a hornet straight down. It didn't seem to affect her, like we thought it would.
mostly cats get splashy stinking diahraheea after eat moths,and hornets swallowing cat throat and instead making cat sound,such poor cat start to bark like made dog pit bull,

who knows,maybe your cat now is pit bull female???
you are poor mama,because reincarnated cat can be very danger now dog pit bull,and after death again can be danger wild snake???
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616581 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's see now......
2 Tim - a 2 century forged document by some guy to rebuke other 2nd C. men designated heresies.
Jeremiah - a Jewish text used by a non-Jewish hypocrite.
2 Peter - may be the only document that has any credibility to it.
One out of three isn't less than 50%, shrink - back to buble study with you.
you have not eyes to see anything
old churches blind rats like you never see light,or shiny law of Gods book written by pen made from humans
God was writer and humans were pen,or Pencil,
so idiot like you always will be idiot and die worse than idiot?

for you all of them are fakes
but you are not only fake,Liar,but cyer faceless ,breathless ,not identity,not gender,not location,not know age JUST SIMPLE CYBER ZOMBIE,BS, AND WANDERING SATANIC IDIOT, HAVING NOT CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING?
so,flush your BS together with your fake philosophy,

you can study only my stinking farts more smart and more inteligent from you mister Nunzio Pee Pee

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#616582 Jan 20, 2014
Truths wrote:
Ha haaaaa - If I read these...I like to think that God is giving me needed info. because I don't believe in horoscopes. This was my message today-
"It looks like being a rather frustrating day because you feel you're doing all the work while everyone else puts their feet up. You won't achieve anything by going into a sulk, so instead take direct action and politely ask them to give you a hand. Your unconscious motivations are active now, so it is a good time to analyze why you may have developed hidden resentments. Understanding your subconscious, dealing courageously with failure or shame and accepting limitations will develop your inner strength and determination."
SPOT on- LOL- SPOT ON.
I have read your opening line over and over and over -- Then I sat here and asked myself why would you say you don't believe in horoscopes "Is it because they are unGodly?" and then in the same breath say -- but you believe God is giving you additional info thru a horoscope --

Honey I done put myself in the hot seat this week by using the terminology bitchslap -- two wrongs definetely don't make a right -- I should have and could have been more tactful without dishonoring God with my own personal feelings.

Just I feel your terminology is extremely confusing no matter how well the shoe fit from what you chose to read -- but I am glad you had a great day -- TLC - Judy

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616583 Jan 20, 2014
Not a fan of facts, huh? So you'll parrot other opinions to promote your own?
Maybe you can offer some help for those who oppose your post.
Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and for use and where does "He" state which are heresy?
Only men have designated certain texts as heresy - not "God".
Thanks!
<quoted text>
BTW shrink - we've been over this before......
"Gods inspire words to all huamns"
- no "He" doesn't - as only certain texts have been used to exclaim what "He" supposedly means to say. So again, you are incorrect and inaccurate in your studies.
Besides, I've asked you a question multiple times, and not once have you given me an answer.
Let's try it again....
Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and those which are not?
It really isn't that hard of a question, if you were to be honest with me and others.
Continuing to insult me and others - really only shows how ignorant and shallow you are, as well as, how misinformation has been fed to you and you swallowed it.
*sighs*
my own opinions and proper diagnoses are top moral pririty on this topic,place of mentaly retarded scums like you,
you have to realize I am your cyber dr Shrink adjusting your flat brains to normal thinking .by fluids called farts,stinking fumes, and cyber kick a... to mental office of dr Shrink

at least you got only one devoted friend named dr Shrink
who cares everyday your poor narrow shrinken brains

so
start pray,maybe God forgive you before your death like sick stinking earthly parasite,beliving that you are bong teacher(no you are Dork,Bozo,and lost few screws inside of your flat brain size of male rooster chicken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 567,452
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 794,010
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 10 min girls united states 226
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Kait the Pork Plate 442,007
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 41 min NWmoon 221,530
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 42 min Rathore 38,060
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 48 min Hunter 252
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min RiccardoFire 267,329
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,438
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr Rick in Kansas 501
More from around the web