Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616516 Jan 19, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not state WHAT this meant to you:
“There were no words and only a beautiful feeling of great love, far beyond what I believe we humans in the physical forum could ever experience.”
, but it is the key to the sacredness of ALL life.
For God loves ALL souls. And what he showed you, made you FEEL, is this love. And although even as intense as it was, your soul could only experience only a minuscule amount of it, so as to not overload it.
Do you feel this love at some level at times, or was it a one time thing?
I ask because, although suppressed somewhat, that is what I feel in the background practically every waking moment of my life. To keep me grounded in his love for, and remind me of the sacredness of, ALL souls/life.
What did it mean to me?
At the moment, I had ask for Creator to show me the right path.
Let me back up a year or so.
I had gone to a Medicine Fire Circle.(if you like, later I will explain it to you)
But while in the sacred circle, I felt the presence of a spiritual power much greater then I had ever experienced in church. It led me to a reality of positive knowing that I had not experienced in the church. After the gathering, and once back home, I began to use a similar method in my own prayers. I was now beginning a spiritual journey that would led me to know the connection to the spiritual world.
It was after this time that I ask Creator to show me the path.
To me, at the moment, it meant that there is no one particular way, that love is the path. Again a deeper love then we know and experience while in human forum. The path to strive for is to be able to love one another and all life with the love that I experienced for that brief moment. It led me to drop out of this man made system, as much as possible, and to not worry about myself and what I had, but rather to be in the service of helping others. It helped me to learn forgiveness and the understanding that there are others who do not understand these things because they are so caught up in the illusion.
I could go on with this but that is enough for now.

“Do you feel this love at some level at times, or was it a one time thing?
I ask because, although suppressed somewhat, that is what I feel in the background practically every waking moment of my life. To keep me grounded in his love for, and remind me of the sacredness of, ALL souls/life.”

I would say your feeling is much the same as mine

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616517 Jan 19, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> you can't even explain it mr PHONEY lol. Frankly I don't think you have one flippin clue what you writing about.
How you can own me? that's retarded. Are you retarded?
How can you own me based on my writings? my writings is all you have on the billboard. It's another thing if I was following you from thread to thread then maybe you can say you own me. But how you own me on this billboard and all I do is respond to your writings which by topix user guidelines that what I'm supposed to do? you is a idiot or something?
Over the pass 2 days you write so much angry and snarky posts to Shrink---it look like Shrink actually owns you by your own standards. You is a lost confused and bewildered individual. Maybe go bow down and worship a 'black thunder' will make you feel better..iyai!
Hahahah!
I reckon I hit a nerve or a "truth" huh? Are you boys sock puppets? Do you Both stalk everyone all over the threads? Do you keep this treefunka one safe so you don't lose face on here, and use others to do your dirty work?
You see, I never mentioned you doing anything of the sort...but you just have ...and compared yourself with stinkolph-which is EXACTLY what he does....and you are rushing to the defense of the arrogant hateful little troll....which is probably you incognito, as your actions are a dead giveaway.
The BOTH of you are despicable idiots that spew nothing but hatred...and it's high time ya got a taste of yer own medicine!
HOW DO YA LIKE IT NUNZIO?

Location hidden

#616519 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this poor retard brain creature,
should be happy that he got only one friend dr Shrink expert of psychiatry and care about complete loons retards like BT42 and others,
at least,they feel they have cyber dr Shrink who own them,loves them and any time thor white one sleeve coat on their heads,and on 911 sirenes make theym seure from their neighbour enemies
Be cool Trifecta
Geeze You guys will be suck'n face here pretty soon huh?
Maybe if you put your two brains together, you could both learn how to walk and talk while chewing frogs or sumpth'n.

Location hidden

#616520 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear
this thread is most blasphemous thread ever existed on Internet against True beloved Jesus Love and His children-true children
most all of them doesn't deserve anything good,only dr Shrink and his cyber meds
trust me dear,
I do like your posts, and I only like jokes,
I never am able to tell you who are you and criticize you with no reason
but RA, scumbolo and those ungodly fricks deserve only stinking farts that is all,what I can afford to send them?
Only because of your stinking rotting presence.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616521 Jan 20, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>.
Does your gardening give you some of this feeling of love for life, or just a peaceful, or connected feeling?
All I get from it is a peaceful, grounded/connected feeling.
I would have to say both, and not just connected but a part of.
Here is the way I was taught, remember how I mentioned respect and acknowledging all life.
All life is of spirit and the place where you wish to plant has to be disturbed. It is the home to may different living things that will have to give up their life for yours. So it is started with a prayer and thanks to the land and life within it. Once the place is prepared, the seeds need to be planted. Again one prays and ask creator to enter the spirit of life into each seed. Now that all of this has been ask and done, it is ones task to care for the plants as they are now a blessing and gift given from Creator. They are not just a gift, but also each one is a undivided living spirit of life, and its sole purpose is to carry out the task Creator has given it so that you may live. When it is time to harvest, one must give thanks to the spirits within the plants for having done their job and then give thanks to Creator for such blessings.
Most of the plants will die physically and their spirits go on while others such as fruit trees, strawberries, and others will live for years to provide us with food.
So it is more then just a connected feeling, it is actual interacting with the spiritual life in an intimate way.

BTW, all this is pretty much in the deeper meanings of biblical teachings. The first and simplest is in the first book of the bible.
And God saw that it was good!
how many animals are extinct or about to be?
how many plants and herbs?
how many waters are polluted and water creatures extinct?
how much of the mother earth has been raped and what about the atmosphere?
All that was good....

The Great Bible version. 1539
1:26 And God sayde: let vs make man in oure ymage after oure lycknes, and let them haue rule of the fysh of the see: and foule of the ayre and catell, and all the earth, and of euery crepyng thyng that crepeth vpon the erth.

So THEY created Humans in Their likeness and gave the humans rule over all that was created.

1:4 And God sawe the light that it was good.

1:10And God called the drye lande Earth: and the gatheryng together of waters called he the sees. And God sawe that it was good.

1:12 And the earth brought forth grene herbe, makynge seede after hys kynde: and tree yeldynge frute, whose seed was in it selfe after hys kynde. And God sawe that it was good.

1:21 And God created great whalles and euery lyuing and mouyng creature, which þe waters brought forth after their kynde: and euery fethered foule after their kynde. And God sawe that it was good.

1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kynde, and catell after their kynde: and euery thynge that crepeth vpon the earth after his kynde. And God sawe that it was good.

1:31 And God sawe euery thyng þt he had made, and beholde, it was exceading good

Most Christians have forgotten their teachings about responsibility to Creation. I hear don't worry about it, it is meant to be, we are in the end times... Somehow caring and respect for Creators Creation is no longer important or a requirement?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#616522 Jan 20, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years have you been a Christian?
And you're STILL asking God to spoon feed everything to you, and he STILL hasn't answered you, or you wouldn't STILL be asking.
Such is the problem with fake man made constructs of "God".
LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616523 Jan 20, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow!
That sounds fantastic.
If one spends enough tome outdoors, one is bound to get maybe one or two such spectacular displays of nature in a lifetime, that stays etched in their minds.
The Universe is an amazing place. Far more than all the books in the world could ever convey.

My cat killed and ate one of our squirrels the other day.
At first I was mad at the cat, then realized that I was trying to impose my will on nature. I miss my squirrel but I can't blame the cat for being a cat. I have to accept the world for what it is, not what I want it to be. When I do so, what once was 'ugly' becomes 'beautiful'.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616524 Jan 20, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know LeLe I shouldn't be surprised to see all this from you -- yet I am.
I came in and saw Dar call Epi a bitch and stood up for her -- can't see where you did -- or anyone else but Thunder as far as that goes --
So if all this crap is evolving from that - then so be it --
I hold a lot of admiration for Drew and Steve and Serah -- no one can take away my cherished memories of Ham -- or tarnish them.
These pages hold a history of many roust abouts that many have worked thru--
You got something to say go for it -- You got a point to make then make it -- but quit
lying in wait for me to come up against a friend of yours and try and wiggle me into the past --
we are in the now and present and that is where I intend to stay --
TLC - Judy
And the cat chases another squirrel.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#616525 Jan 20, 2014
Mornin....

“Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.”

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616526 Jan 20, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I want a REAL relationship with you. I want to hear your voice, to feel your presence, to walk with you each and every day. Help me to put you first in my life. Help me to minister to others in one accord ...with the team you have assembled for your glory. Thank you for hearing my prayer and for working your will in my life. In His name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616527 Jan 20, 2014
Encouraging Words....

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

Romans 8:38

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616528 Jan 20, 2014
Have a great MOANday....

Bye Ya'll

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616529 Jan 20, 2014
Oh Yea....

I wanted to come back in and say

Morning AJ...Rise and Shine....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#616530 Jan 20, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh Yea....
I wanted to come back in and say
Morning AJ...Rise and Shine....
LOL Oh I rised and I shone this morning at 2:45...

I am about to start my workout...today I am starting back at my strength training :-(

Thanks for thinking about me...

I am moaning on this Moanday...not only did I get up early....have to do strength training...I need salt! My BP is way too high...I no long use salt in my cooking or out of the shaker...but do you realize how much sodium is in the food you buy? Even the frozen chicken has 420mg in a 4oz serving!

I went yesterday and bought a ton of salt free herbs and spices...and throwing out a bunch of stuff...FOOD TASTE REALLY BAD WITHOUT SALT! I NEED SOME SALT!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#616531 Jan 20, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know LeLe I shouldn't be surprised to see all this from you -- yet I am.
I came in and saw Dar call Epi a bitch and stood up for her -- can't see where you did -- or anyone else but Thunder as far as that goes --
So if all this crap is evolving from that - then so be it --
I hold a lot of admiration for Drew and Steve and Serah -- no one can take away my cherished memories of Ham -- or tarnish them.
These pages hold a history of many roust abouts that many have worked thru--
You got something to say go for it -- You got a point to make then make it -- but quit
lying in wait for me to come up against a friend of yours and try and wiggle me into the past --
we are in the now and present and that is where I intend to stay --
TLC - Judy
I honestly didn't see the exchange between G and Epi w him calling her that name.
I did see her obsess - a bit too much, IMO- what tile he has used for himself.

Trust me, if I have something to say.. I will.
Never have asked or looked for permission.- not going to start now.
I do not " lye in wait" for you to do anything.. Like I said- if I wish to comment
on something.. I'm going to.

My jaw was on the floor reading that post of yours to G.
Somehow you feel justified. I just do not see how.

And the beat goes on.
Take care OSG. I wish you no harm.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#616532 Jan 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
"James Tabor - Although a scholar from Notre Dame, an historically Catholic University, Tabor is not closely identified as Catholic per se. He recently made waves with the publication of The Jesus Dynasty, a piece of printed poison masquerading as a scholarly tome that posits that Jesus had an earthly father that was a young Roman soldier named Pantera that had been assigned to the `Barbarian front.' Tabor claims Jesus and John the Baptist were "twin messiahs" of a political nature -- a preposterous notion in the light of the Gospels. This is actually an early heresy, and with this book, Tabor has finally stripped off his mask of legitimacy and exposed himself as an unregenerate heathen posing as a "Christian" scholar.
James Tabor's embrace of this historically inaccurate and highly speculative account places him in the ranks of Hugh Schoenfeld (`The Passover Plot'), Dan Brown (`The DaVinci Code'), and Baigent and Leigh (`Holy Blood, Holy Grail')-- apostates all. On balance, Tabor's unmasking is a positive development, for he had developed a modicum of credibility. For instance, some years ago, Tabor was heartily endorsed by the iconoclastic writer Ernest L Martin, a key figure from Herbert W Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God. Tabor is also the primary translator and editor of The Original Bible, a modern translation that has reorganized the order of the books claiming the sequence followed was the original order of the scriptures. Thus James Tabor, and his body of work (including this new "version" of the scriptures) is to be avoided at every opportunity."
http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/snapsho...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Tabor
Not a fan of facts, huh? So you'll parrot other opinions to promote your own?

Maybe you can offer some help for those who oppose your post.

Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and for use and where does "He" state which are heresy?

Only men have designated certain texts as heresy - not "God".

Thanks!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#616533 Jan 20, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Que...Long time...no see
Thanks for the input on James Tabor....I am reading it to get others peoples perspectives....He lives up in your area (Charlotte NC )I'll let you know how I like the book when I am done reading it....
Hope you and your family are doing good
Hey Ep.... you're welcome. I had to comment on it. He basically implied that Jesus was a result of an earthly father. So it is pretty much a given that He doesn't believe that Jesus was born of a virgin and further on the down road... would mean that He would discount Jesus saying that He was with the Heavenly Father before the world was even formed.

Yep... from what I read he works at UNC.

Thanks for inquiring about my family... all are healthy and doing fine. And I hope you and yours are well also.

<3¸.•**<3

#616534 Jan 20, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW I had to blink twice and clean my glasses when I saw your name LOL
Golly Q -- really good to see you -- TLC - Judy
Hey Judy... "it me"....Lovely to see you. I'm really glad that you and your husband pulled through in regards to your treatments. You're "good people".

<3¸.•**<3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#616535 Jan 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah!
I reckon I hit a nerve or a "truth" huh? Are you boys sock puppets? Do you Both stalk everyone all over the threads? Do you keep this treefunka one safe so you don't lose face on here, and use others to do your dirty work?
You see, I never mentioned you doing anything of the sort...but you just have ...and compared yourself with stinkolph-which is EXACTLY what he does....and you are rushing to the defense of the arrogant hateful little troll....which is probably you incognito, as your actions are a dead giveaway.
The BOTH of you are despicable idiots that spew nothing but hatred...and it's high time ya got a taste of yer own medicine!
HOW DO YA LIKE IT NUNZIO?
????

This writing of yours has to me the most delusional fantastical crazed and nuttiest thing I ever see on the internet.

Your delusions and paranoia about me and the writer Dr Shrink really shows a break from reality and proof this world and reality you made up for yourself on this billboard has turned you into a crazed madman LOL.

The only medicine you need to dispense is the crazy pills in you medicine cabinet you have to take daily to control your bouts of Schizophrenia--iyai!

#616536 Jan 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a fan of facts, huh? So you'll parrot other opinions to promote your own?
Hi NASL... yes. Why re-invent the wheel?
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can offer some help for those who oppose your post.
Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and for use and where does "He" state which are heresy?
Only men have designated certain texts as heresy - not "God".
Thanks!
Like everyone else on the planet, Tabor is not without his critics. But one thing is for sure because of your recent comment to me here... you take it "by faith" that what Tabor says may be facts or perhaps others like Tabor who also heavily speculates that similar views are facts.

In the same way, I take it by Faith that what the Bible says about Jesus are facts.

Jesus never hid the fact that He wants His Followers to live by Faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 39 min truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 58 min raj 37
Everyone is a fool 1 hr andet1987 5
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 1 hr andet1987 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr trifecta1 979,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Moron Wrangler 286,085
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 92,716
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web