“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#616246 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why you bring god up in my concern in the first place writer?
You project a lot! You show you ignorance when you do too!
You funny writer. You not even put words together right and then call me illiterate.
YOU A JOKE!
Good you know "phony---you are one!
OY! LOL!
Now lets break down your writing--because I think my writing beating you so bad you starting to come apart. Your first sentence:-

"Then why you bring god up in my concern in the first place writer?"

You the one that said you don't want to know my God. So you bought it up. You want me to go back and get that writing you did too mr PHONEY

"You project a lot! You show you ignorance when you do too!"
I no have to project your illiteracy---it there for the world to see although you go try and run and hide from it LOL.

"You funny writer. You not even put words together right and then call me illiterate"

You're illiterate. How you can spell a word as simply as phony as phoney shows your intelligence is quite low and stunted.

"YOU A JOKE!"

lol. You're the joke my PHONEY!

My Score-143,000
your score---7 because of your illiteracy---lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616247 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
talking same f.......BS to same posters past 3 years,makes scums like you,incredible pathetic sick idiots,mentaly reatrds,and lunatics having only life by those same Primitive and low IQ
BLAH BLAH BLAH
normal people get tired,to see how stupid belown IQ NORMAL INTELIGENCE SCUMS LIKE RESIDE IN THIS LOST COUNTRY
SESH
Shut up stupid!
If I want any sh!t out'a you, I'll squeeze Yer head icon fairy...
If you had a half a brain you'd be dangerous.

Location hidden

#616248 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> bwa ha ha ROFLMO!
my writings kick your arse so bad you now in desperation want it to seem I was the one who spelled 'phony' wrong...there is >your< writing above, in CAPS at that---you can't erase your illiteracy from topix PHONEY.
You see why I love to play this game---because it is quite satisfying to see when my writings dominate writers like you writings so bad you in a desperate and hilarious attempt try to hide your obvious lack of writing skills, illiteracy and obviously being outmatched ~~~GRIN~~~
Time for the points again. Maximum points in my game 500,000.
This response to you, 300,000 score for me
This priceless response from you---score for me 500,000!
My writings crushed you so bad you try and hide from you own writings...bwa ha ha... priceless.
your turn writer!
The only thing "priceless" here is the idea that you think you have any credibility left here whatsoever nunzio.
There ya go ...what happened to your fake "I no know" you try to blow all over everyone on this thread phony?
The more you carry on the more everyone can see what a complete user and fake you are. Is your god proud of you for displaying what a deceiving liar you are in his name?
You use your god and your religion as badly as you do the people on this thread, and I am only too glad to have the opportunity to allow everyone to see and realize it.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Location hidden

#616249 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Now lets break down your writing--because I think my writing beating you so bad you starting to come apart. Your first sentence:-
You the one that said you don't want to know my God. So you bought it up. You want me to go back and get that writing you did too mr PHONEY
I no have to project your illiteracy---it there for the world to see although you go try and run and hide from it LOL.
"You funny writer. You not even put words together right and then call me illiterate"
You're illiterate. How you can spell a word as simply as phony as phoney shows your intelligence is quite low and stunted.
"YOU A JOKE!"
My Score-143,000
The only thing you are breaking down here is your credibility as a poster, your worthiness as a christian to your fellow christians, and any prospective possibility that you could be of any value to your god or religion as a representative.

Location hidden

#616250 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Now lets break down your writing--because I think my writing beating you so bad you starting to come apart. Your first sentence:-
"YOU A JOKE!"
My Score-143,000
Ate you asssswuuup too? He just said nearly the same lines as you on another thread.
Perhaps you should switch back to the doc stink handle so this one doesn't suffer so much humiliation nunzio.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616251 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up stupid!
MY FARTS are more smart from your Tutenkhamon mummi d..head with flow sperm on the top
breath my farts and go to hell,you idiot
I wait for you face to face, if you have guts you cyber coward arrive to Inner Harbor Baltimore to Squeeze my head'
but now you are cyber coward and fish sperm give birth monkey like you,you little dumb butt a..le
my 1.8 brain is able to make from you insect worse from cockroaches seating inside your pants,you poor pathetic lunatic
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616252 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up stupid!
Farts are good fumes to your 1/4 oz CHICKEN SIZE BRAIN
sesh Fart Fart Fart,prrrrrrrrrrrrr bum blup plammmm

Location hidden

#616253 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS are more smart from your Tutenkhamon mummi d..head with flow sperm on the top
I wait for you face to face, if you have guts you cyber coward arrive to Inner Harbor Baltimore to Squeeze my head'
but now you are cyber coward and fish sperm give birth monkey like you,you little dumb butt a..le
my 1.8 brain is able to make from you insect worse from cockroaches seating inside your pants,you poor pathetic lunatic
But wait!
Did you remember to put all those cute little icons under my pillow icon fairy?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#616254 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you are breaking down here is your credibility as a poster, your worthiness as a christian to your fellow christians, and any prospective possibility that you could be of any value to your god or religion as a representative.

who="Black Thunder 42"
The only thing "priceless" here is the idea that you think you have any credibility left here whatsoever nunzio.
There ya go ...what happened to your fake "I no know" you try to blow all over everyone on this thread phony?
The more you carry on the more everyone can see what a complete user and fake you are. Is your god proud of you for displaying what a deceiving liar you are in his name?
You use your god and your religion as badly as you do the people on this thread, and I am only too glad to have the opportunity to allow everyone to see and realize it.
aye!lol!...the only thing you allow people to see is your stark illiteracy mr PHONEY, at least you spell 'phony' right now ha!. I still using 'I no know'---you think you was going to stop me? you brain really smaller than I thought.

Once again you show you're a angry illiterate troll because I Destroyed your fake dumb reality world you made for yourself on this thread with my writings.with my writings.

I will discuss, make insights, suggestions, criticize and whatever else I feel like when I feel like.
I don't give a flying biscuit about credibility mr PHONEY oy!lol!. I here to participate on a billboard with my writings and I see it as a Game. And I score with >my< writings on the billboard.

I not responsible for any Christian here and I no responsible for no unbelievers here. Your old tired arse already know about Jesus and the Bible---you no want to believe that is your friggin business. I not here to impress you or anyone else to Jesus Christ or Christianity.

I tell you I want any "worthiness" here LOL. The only worth the billboard have is what people write regarding Christianity. Go tell your "god "black thunder" how your internet world got destroyed by a Christian on topix. Go tell whoever your god is that basically you try and use Christianity Jesus and the bible to judge Christians and one named trifecta1 told you to go kick rocks (I actually want to tell you what you can go do to yourself, but I a Christian) lol.

All you're good for is to be used as a internet game PHONEY. You treat the thread like your behind the billboard world---you deserved to be used for being so frigging stupid.

Points to me---435,000.
Your points-2. Because you're still so illiterate.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#616255 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up stupid!
aye!lol!. you feel stupid PHONEY because you thought Shink was me LOL. I no blame you at all---you have all right to feel frustrated angry and now want to lash out now that you make believe world and reality on the billboard get rubbed in you face by writings lol!

Location hidden

#616257 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts are good fumes to your 1/4 oz CHICKEN SIZE BRAIN
sesh Fart Fart Fart,prrrrrrrrrrrrr bum blup plammmm
Are you from Croatia or something nunzio?
are you trifunkta's siamese twin?, or are you just hooked together at the mouth?
Neither of you could be hooked at the brain because there isn't enough there for either of you to hook to.
Don't forget to do the icon fairy thing nunzio....
How do you get that terrible smell to come out of your mouth?

Location hidden

#616258 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> aye!lol!...the only thing you allow people to see is your stark illiteracy mr PHONEY, at least you spell 'phony' right now ha!. I still using 'I no know'---you think you was going to stop me? you brain really smaller than I thought.
Once again you show you're a angry illiterate troll because I Destroyed your fake dumb reality world you made for yourself on this thread with my writings.with my writings.
I will discuss, make insights, suggestions, criticize and whatever else I feel like when I feel like.
I don't give a flying biscuit about credibility mr PHONEY oy!lol!. I here to participate on a billboard with my writings and I see it as a Game. And I score with >my< writings on the billboard.
I not responsible for any Christian here and I no responsible for no unbelievers here. Your old tired arse already know about Jesus and the Bible---you no want to believe that is your friggin business. I not here to impress you or anyone else to Jesus Christ or Christianity.
I tell you I want any "worthiness" here LOL. The only worth the billboard have is what people write regarding Christianity. Go tell your "god "black thunder" how your internet world got destroyed by a Christian on topix. Go tell whoever your god is that basically you try and use Christianity Jesus and the bible to judge Christians and one named trifecta1 told you to go kick rocks (I actually want to tell you what you can go do to yourself, but I a Christian) lol.
All you're good for is to be used as a internet game PHONEY. You treat the thread like your behind the billboard world---you deserved to be used for being so frigging stupid.
Points to me---435,000.
Your points-2. Because you're still so illiterate.
hahahah! YOU sure aren't loser!

Location hidden

#616259 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> aye!lol!. you feel stupid PHONEY because you thought Shink was me LOL. I no blame you at all---you have all right to feel frustrated angry and now want to lash out now that you make believe world and reality on the billboard get rubbed in you face by writings lol!
I don't feel stupid, but you should.
I'm not angry, I'm enjoying watching you make an a$$ if yourself... you're the one who is all tongue tied.
The fact that anyone would compare you to stinkey should make you feel proud ...that's quite a step up in the world for you.

Location hidden

#616260 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> aye!lol!. you feel stupid PHONEY because you thought Shink was me LOL. I no blame you at all---you have all right to feel frustrated angry and now want to lash out now that you make believe world and reality on the billboard get rubbed in you face by writings lol!
Why are YOU answering for your stinky sock? Did you lose track of who you are again?
Or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder again?
Do try to keep your socks on the right feet.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#616261 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is....youve finally come clean on intelligence.

"Your 1.8 version brain" is actually an old revision.

Most of society has moved to revision 5.0.

You still have some catching up to do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#616263 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel stupid, but you should.
I'm not angry, I'm enjoying watching you make an a$$ if yourself... you're the one who is all tongue tied.
The fact that anyone would compare you to stinkey should make you feel proud ...that's quite a step up in the world for you.
my world is great---it's not a internet billboard like yours lol.

tongue tied? at least I can spell phony mr PHONEY ~~grin~~

If you never make this internet billboard a fake world and fake reality for yourself---you would know how completely foolish and irrelevant it is to think I would feel any negativity at all being compared to Shrink or stinkey as you say.

Think about that writer!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#616264 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU answering for your stinky sock? Did you lose track of who you are again?
Or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder again?
Do try to keep your socks on the right feet.
LOL---poor Black Thunder 42.

I starting to feel pity for you.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#616265 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
that right--and I real good at the game and scoring ;) I don't write for anyone to take my writings seriously. I write because to be involved and participate on the billboard you have to write--iyai!DUH <quoted text> the thread is a game. topix is a game. it all about the >>writings<< on topix. there is nothing else on topix of any value because the value is in the writings. so then it's about who can write the most creative or most provocative or most thought provoking, who can defend they position better, who can attack another writer position better, who can insult better...yes I write insult---who can spell better who can counter another writer better etc, etc, blah blah blah.
maybe you don't like seeing what topix is really about---because in you mind and heart you make the billboard something that it is not. Maybe you don't like to see what topix is really about because you want to use the billboard to imagine you know anyone offline life based on this billboard.
>You< made topix into something that topix is not. So as that Annie writer would say---tough sh!t if writers like me smash and destroy your faux reality of what this billboard and topix should be--writer.
Actually , Topix exists to make money - LOTs of MONEY. For Gannet Media and Tribune Co.,and associates. THAT's what Businesses do, or are supposed too, generate a return on investment for the Operators.

These frivolous threads exist as a way to generate "traffic" (visual representation of such) to satisfy paid advertisers desire to be seen and viewed. Really not much more. In fact , Topix recently had some 'beta threads' in the West Virginia forums that in order to post a reply , you first had to view an advertisement in the reply box! Then click it off and post response. Looking for new ways to increase view and up 'cash flow'.

I personally think MANY on these threads "make Topix something it's not..." either through their own delusions of grandeur or self-made "Great Mission" - way ,WAY TOO many living in an "altered state" of reality . And , as a certain Doc would write , That's "keepin' it REAL.."

;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616266 Jan 17, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is....youve finally come clean on intelligence.
"Your 1.8 version brain" is actually an old revision.
Most of society has moved to revision 5.0.
You still have some catching up to do.
if you have nobody to listen your BS
be sure I urinate on every post from you ,you poor atheistic clown
Society produced scums like you ,mostly made error,and get punshment,because low IQ's like you think they have 5.0 level IQ, instead 1.8 Oz
my IQ is so high,able to swallow cockroaches like you and spit through open car window during winter time-??????
understood? this? you poor narrow minded puppy?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616267 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL---poor Black Thunder 42.
I starting to feel pity for you.
my friend?
I feel pity to him ,since he enter first time on this topic,
worse now,because he start use cheaper street drugs, 1/4 OZ Dirt Cokaine mixed with 4.4 OZ wash degergent-means by ears,nose, mouth flows white foam during writing funny posts here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristineM 740,384
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min bad bob 173,868
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 441,333
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Truth 543,133
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Pegasus 259,738
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 44 min jax4funnow 81
Last Word + 2 54 min Bev Jamison 756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 227,905

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••