Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#616409 Jan 18, 2014
Help me here was it in. the book of David or John Jesus went to Bethesda and said pick up you bed and walk? I love that as I work in a hospital, it was called Bethesda but got bought out by another, now it is Epworth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#616410 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
Help me here was it in. the book of David or John Jesus went to Bethesda and said pick up you bed and walk? I love that as I work in a hospital, it was called Bethesda but got bought out by another, now it is Epworth.
lol

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#616411 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
why?

Location hidden

#616412 Jan 18, 2014
I will say this, with the vultures in here, if I had family members on topix, I'd keep it to myself as well.

The heart is hardened not non existent.

Location hidden

#616413 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>why?
cuz

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616414 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
" So you may know that righteous men have power on earth to forgive sins, I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house." - Mark 2:10-11

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#616415 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz
well OK and God bless you and your family.
Ps just remember there was a St Andrew.:-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616416 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
I will say this, with the vultures in here, if I had family members on topix, I'd keep it to myself as well.
You are kinder than I. If they are so righteous then why hide under a basket ?

Won't their deity protect them from all harm; or do they just not believe in their deity as they claim ?

Location hidden

#616417 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>well OK and God bless you and your family.
Ps just remember there was a St Andrew.:-)
Yeah I'll try, hard name to remember.

Location hidden

#616418 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>You are kinder than I. If they are so righteous then why hide under a basket ?

Won't their deity protect them from all harm; or do they just not believe in their deity as they claim ?
They don't have a deity, I think they know it on some level or they wouldn't need lies, threats, guns, doctors or air conditioner repairmen.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616419 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
I worked in the morgue. The beds there were made of metal.

The people that used them had beds before they got to the morgue. Those beds are mentioned in the Book of Matches.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616420 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have a deity, I think they know it on some level or they wouldn't need lies, threats, guns, doctors or air conditioner repairmen.
That is the problem I had with religions for the last 20+ years. They seemed to turn the "Universal Creative Force" into a convoluted and contradictory human that writes a confusing and incomplete instruction manual.. Who on Earth would trust a deity that is so pathetically human ?

I see more of "God" in a sunrise than in all the religions of the world.

I am told their deity hates me for that.
I certainly hope so.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#616421 Jan 18, 2014
LOL
I like my seat upon the fence...
None of this just makes no sense...

It is okay if I don't know...
I like not being in the flow...

I look for tidbits that will inspire...
When they elude me I just retire...

Neither side at times makes no sense.

AJ

Oh okay...so I am not a poet...but I dress up as one sometimes.
Make up in my head these silly little nonsense rhymes.

While I do not fear battling what might be seen as my enemy...I choose to fight a bigger battle to find my way to the end. Along the way it is more important to me to take those little side trips...places that I might not have gone if I am only focused on what others are doing. I have missed many of those little detours in the past...I do not want to miss any more.

It is down those paths of the side trips that we often find what we have been looking for...our own self.

The biggest battles that we will face is not with each other...but with ourselves.

Okay...that's all...I got no more...well I do...but...it can wait!

Okay...time to plan my day...figure out my workout routine for the day...then torture myself so that I can feel good afterwards. That is a bit ironic...torture to feel good...there must be an easier way.

Location hidden

#616422 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem I had with religions for the last 20+ years. They seemed to turn the "Universal Creative Force" into a convoluted and contradictory human that writes a confusing and incomplete instruction manual.. Who on Earth would trust a deity that is so pathetically human ?

I certainly hope so.
I'd be more wary of their hate and violence rather than concern myself with their various hallucinations.

If they believed half the rubbish they spout, they wouldn't need money either.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#616423 Jan 18, 2014
Some of us need to get our perspective back ...
&li st=RDGpqz3cdVPLM
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616424 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem I had with religions for the last 20+ years. They seemed to turn the "Universal Creative Force" into a convoluted and contradictory human that writes a confusing and incomplete instruction manual.. Who on Earth would trust a deity that is so pathetically human ?
I certainly hope so.
they and their deity doesn't exist
spirit of satan flows from their braths
also You don't have to worry their hates and their deity

moral instructions had to be writen to fallen immoral humans to understand basic their own failure,and pay for this at ends of their lifes
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616425 Jan 18, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
LOL
None of this just makes no sense...
It is okay if I don't know...
I like not being in the flow...
I look for tidbits that will inspire...
When they elude me I just retire...
Neither side at times makes no sense.
AJ
Oh okay...so I am not a poet...but I dress up as one sometimes.
Make up in my head these silly little nonsense rhymes.
While I do not fear battling what might be seen as my enemy...I choose to fight a bigger battle to find my way to the end. Along the way it is more important to me to take those little side trips...places that I might not have gone if I am only focused on what others are doing. I have missed many of those little detours in the past...I do not want to miss any more.
It is down those paths of the side trips that we often find what we have been looking for...our own self.
The biggest battles that we will face is not with each other...but with ourselves.
Okay...that's all...I got no more...well I do...but...it can wait!
Okay...time to plan my day...figure out my workout routine for the day...then torture myself so that I can feel good afterwards. That is a bit ironic...torture to feel good...there must be an easier way.
you got not clue what you are,what you like and what you are doing;
one time dance, or jump,than yoga,,Budha,dmeditations, walks, wondering from ddiying bums,seating benchec, etccc

24 hourse is not much enough to fulfill this what you like,and Your idiotic Lies,
simple world christian wicked example

go and torture yourselves ,because nobody care or respond to you poor lunatic
ONLY DR SHRINK ASSURE ALL OF YOU RETARDS,THAT YOU GOT ONE CYBER FRIEND WHO REALY CARES ALL OF YOUR DUMB MIDGIT RETARD BRAINS

this person who cares all of you lunatics,is dr Dhrink and you are his flock of half head idots
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616426 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"I come not in peace but with a sword." - Matthew 10:34
are you making Peace,to have Jesus Peace,?
or rather hate around to care sword injuring fellow humans????

you receive nothing only sword from Jesus,because you are abominable maggot and hater of all around?
be sure this sword will take your aids sick blood first
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#616427 Jan 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What team is that stinkolpf? Your team of stinking sock puppets? That must be what that smell and green fog is coming from the entrance of the B-port gate!
whorever if this team is stinking puppets according to you,

but they listen my coommands and fart all of them at your face and all posts
now dogs of war just fart laud like grandes blown in Fort Mc Henry during civil ware with British Navy
whh whhhhhhPRRRRRRRRT CLAP CLAP CLAP AT YOUR FACE OF RAT IMAGE
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#616428 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
put your hand in the place where is heart,
I am sure sounds inside is not heart beat,only small farts suppling feces to all your poor wrecked sick brain,and body

Only true God without of christianity and assholes is able to change this worthless pice of flesh making farts inside of your ugly wrinkle start corpse,
look at your old mama,you will look soon 100% more worse from your poor mam inka who brought birth such miserable female like you with poor female rabbit face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 119,152
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min -KENTUCKY_ 679,055
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min Lawrence Wolf 2,569
__POPE's 'World Plan' matches MARK of BEAST__ 1 hr YTubeNews 1
Adult dating minors (Mar '09) 3 hr _KENTUCKY 28
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,265
I want my BF to have sex with another girl (Jan '13) 7 hr Freaky2 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web