Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616373 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's about the only American on here I would actually call a Seppo.
{{{GASP}}} I see yer point! >>quickly closes lid<<

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#616374 Jan 17, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
To me the seeds do not simply follow germination as science teaches us. Each seed has to have a spirit of life placed within it for it to germinate, just as a child within a mothers womb. Planting and tending to a garden becomes a spiritual event. In it’s most simplistic forum, the virgin birth of Jesus is mo more a miracle then the miracle of how the spirit of life enters into the seed and becomes a plant that will sustain our physical life.
There came a time though when I was confused, worried about my very soul. What if I was wrong in learning this way, would I find myself in the hell fires taught of in church. This time was when I learned one of my greatest lessons. As I was standing and prayed to God, I ask God to take me and show me the right path. I silenced my mind to listen for a reply. As I was standing there it was as if my soul left my body. There was no feeling of the physical, I was enveloped within a pure white light. There were no words and only a beautiful feeling of great love, far beyond what I believe we humans in the physical forum could ever experience. I am guessing this only lasted for a few seconds, but when finished, I fell to the ground in tears overcome with such beautiful feeling.
We are each here on our very own path, learning in the way that fits us best . The man standing behind the pulpit, preaching on the street corner, or posting here on topix, cannot read a book and then tell others what is right for them, for what they believe and experience was given to them, for them to grow and learn. It is the EGO within humans that demands that they be right, that their experiences must be followed by others., and it is their ego that makes them feel superior to others who are not on the same path. It is this that has caused so much death and destruction to so much life and beauty here on earth.
Page 2 of 2
Thank you for this thoughtful reply. It is probably the best I have ever received here.

However, it's getting late and I want to spend some time articulating a reply, so will try to get to it tomorrow. I have copied and saved it so I won't have to go searching for it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616375 Jan 17, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>wow thanks very much for that.another Q could Moses not swim? why didn't he build an ark.just asking. no answer needed but if you have one OK. and where did Noah get all that wood?
I heard them gophers brought it to 'em...makes sense...they'd be the first ones ta drown an all, y'know?...course, then ther's the Bill Crosby preach'n, an he never said nuth'n 'bout no gophers...so who ya s'posed ta believe?

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#616376 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracias amigo.
:-)
I appreciate that.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#616377 Jan 17, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I didn’t quite finish. The rest is agreeing with you, and thank you for sharing.…
Yes I understand about the physical being the tool our spirit uses here in this world to learn.
“So we can speed up the spiritual evolution process, by learning how to silence the mind, and shift the greater part of our consciousness to our souls“
I like the way you put this comment. I always used the idea of the inner and outer mind.
Well, I have always tried to understand the processes of my spiritual gifts, and that is basically what happens, "shifting the greater part of my consciousness to my soul".

However, I was mulling over my reply while out hiking today, and regretted I did not also add a comparison to what others call the "inner self". So am glad you saw that even though I didn't add it. It gives me hope I have found someone who understands what I'm trying to say. It is so hard trying to express spiritual matters into words that others can relate to, without losing a lot in the process.

Well, I have to get going, have a great day.

Redondo Beach, CA

#616378 Jan 17, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>wow thanks very much for that.another Q could Moses not swim? why didn't he build an ark.just asking. no answer needed but if you have one OK. and where did Noah get all that wood?
Noah's woodie was completely natural.

And it was in God's image.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#616379 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hey Treefunka! I hear ther hav'n a big costume party at the white house! I got invitations and a costume. We can go as a horse! I'll be the head ---you can just be yourself!
hahahahah!
lmfao

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#616380 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher does have a lot of class.
True.

Redondo Beach, CA

#616381 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Thank you too, dear.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#616382 Jan 17, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out to lunch honey and out of your element --
Dar is someone we have posted close too for years and to hear bitch come from him holds
some meaning on the feelings side -- but you -- not a chance --
Enough to honour us all with your inner bitchiness, I love it when you christards drop your pretences.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#616383 Jan 17, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well by golly, there is some humor in here LOL peek a boo LOL
Hi Steve -- gotta say I've missed your postings -- Too funny!!!!
TLC - Judy
Hey Judy!!

At least someone will come out and play!

Always love seeing ya my friend:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#616384 Jan 17, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this thoughtful reply. It is probably the best I have ever received here.
However, it's getting late and I want to spend some time articulating a reply, so will try to get to it tomorrow. I have copied and saved it so I won't have to go searching for it.
You actually come off as a somewhat normal in this post instead of someone obsessing over a 5 year grudge.

Have you noticed that when you actually talk normal in here, even about your beliefs, nobody goes after you despite your constant venom towards Christianity and Christians

I find it ironic that on some level even you must know that. That you are in the company of people who constantly show way more respect and tolerance than you yet you still think you are in the moral high ground

The other obvious thing is that you clearly are happier have normal exchanges. Yet they almost have to happen either by accident or because of someone else making a tremendous overture.

I have been in my share of Topix fights sure. But I don't seek them out. Only Shrink and Karl probably have a higher percentage of negative posts than you on all of Topix. Yet you are the only one out of the three that probably experiences any joy in life. So why do you choose the constant negativity when even among people you supposedly are so against you can come and talk in peace simply by not being a jerk?

I don't expect you to respond seriously or maybe not at all. But I really do hope you actually think about it

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616385 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Duane explaining that he was going to receive chemotherapy with a new drug added with the treatment for Hepatitus. I wished him well, and followed it until he finally gave the good news that they thought it was cured, but wanted him to continue treatment for another 6 months(I think 6 mo.).
Correct.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616386 Jan 17, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts you brought in had nothing to do with your professing to be a professor -- your degrees - the lessons you taught your students -- am I wrong about all these posts Dar?...
Yes. You are wrong. I brought forward RA's posts where he said I claimed to be a college professor.
I can't bring forward posts where"I" claimed to be a professor because they don;t exist.

You have been corrected on this matter before yet you still prefer to believe RA's lies.
THAT makes you a gossip monger. Don;t worry, I know none f you care what the Bible says about Gossip.

Feel free to sin all you want, your real master says its OK.

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#616387 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard them gophers brought it to 'em...makes sense...they'd be the first ones ta drown an all, y'know?...course, then ther's the Bill Crosby preach'n, an he never said nuth'n 'bout no gophers...so who ya s'posed ta believe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bputeFGXEjAXX
love Bill Crosby,and I've got all that on TAPE yes tape very funny.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616388 Jan 17, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Rider he and the cronies thrive on misery and hatefullness they are so quick to slap us with.
I admit my absence from here is due to all the maligning posts from them and I found love and hope and trust on FB that isn't here.
Yet every now and then something will draw me back here and this time I saw his post to Epi that put a burr in my saddle and I'm not one to set idly by and and not say something.
I trust that God knows each heart, no matter how hardened and only He knows whether that heart will ever turn to Him or not -- pray for him yes but ultimately I leave it in Gods capable hands as His judgement will be the ultimate answer.
They can try and justify their misery and wollow in it all they want too, but they will not escape the final call -- and their knee will bow one way or the other. Some will go down fist in the air all the way -- unfortunately.
Anyway so GOoD to hear from you - it's been a long while -- TLC - Judy
So you admit you just came here to bash me.

OK, you have proved you are lying b!tch.
Enjoy your religion of lies and ignorance.
Enjoy your Satan worship.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616389 Jan 17, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you said something. He sure needs to hear it,.....
I don't need to hear your lies.

You are all a pack of ravening wolves.
The truth is you are a disgrace to God, Jesus and all mankind.

You all prove your religion is evil. May you reap 10 times what you all sow.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616390 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you fully participate in childish bashing, complete with crying to mommy.
I wasn't going to go there. You are quite right though.
The "Big Secret" in the WSJLM closet. Why would one hide who they are related to here ? Ashamed or sneaky ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616391 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I cant help myself DS. I cannot see why a man of 55 y/o would come onto this site daily for years with nothing to say but:'your a liar''thanks for proving' and on and on.
But I've stated it before and I'll state it again, I' m mostly here to joke around, but when I see a good person getting unfairly accused or beat down with words I will stick up for them. I always will.
And even more proof you are a godforsaken, lying scumbag.

Every time a bully gets caught in my school they always say "I was just joking around."

You are a lying POS and I hope you reap 10 times what you sow.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616392 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
And you called Epi a two faced bitch?
You are one confused woman.
You are a scumbag, lying POS.

It must be genetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 1 min Nohweh 154
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 87,852
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min MARKOTHUMEA 665,101
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min Al Capone 3,380
'Sugar Daddys' and 'College 'Prostitutes' 1 hr andet1987 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 441
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web