Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#616390 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you fully participate in childish bashing, complete with crying to mommy.
I wasn't going to go there. You are quite right though.
The "Big Secret" in the WSJLM closet. Why would one hide who they are related to here ? Ashamed or sneaky ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616391 Jan 18, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant help myself DS. I cannot see why a man of 55 y/o would come onto this site daily for years with nothing to say but:'your a liar''thanks for proving' and on and on.
But I've stated it before and I'll state it again, I' m mostly here to joke around, but when I see a good person getting unfairly accused or beat down with words I will stick up for them. I always will.
And even more proof you are a godforsaken, lying scumbag.

Every time a bully gets caught in my school they always say "I was just joking around."

You are a lying POS and I hope you reap 10 times what you sow.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616392 Jan 18, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you called Epi a two faced bitch?
You are one confused woman.
You are a scumbag, lying POS.

It must be genetic.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616393 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I know Epi and I'm not confused, stay out of it Larry. Or don't, your choice but I have choices too :)
I'll say it again, Epi is a two faced, gossipy, lying b!tch.
But she posts plagiarized prayers each morning !

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616394 Jan 18, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out to lunch honey and out of your element --
Dar is someone we have posted close too for years and to hear bitch come from him holds
some meaning on the feelings side -- but you -- not a chance --
I understand that female dogs run in packs.

Thanks for providing evidence of that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#616395 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to go there. You are quite right though.
The "Big Secret" in the WSJLM closet. Why would one hide who they are related to here ? Ashamed or sneaky ?
I'm not going there but I can't wait to see if Epi is also going to pretend you are her "dear friend".

Sneaky shifty bloody death obsessed gossipy fuckinglyingchristians, every single one of them.

Location hidden

#616396 Jan 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that female dogs run in packs.

Thanks for providing evidence of that.
Not this b!tch.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616397 Jan 18, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
OSG is a lying deceitful snake in the grass whom nobody should listen to.
She is a faithful evil minion of Rotten Apples.
A bushel full of rotten apples it seems.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616399 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>love Bill Crosby,and I've got all that on TAPE yes tape very funny.
I'm glad someone got some smiles from it!

Since: Jan 14

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#616400 Jan 18, 2014

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#616401 Jan 18, 2014
Morning.....

“You live but once;
you might as well be amusing.”

~ Coco Chanel

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616402 Jan 18, 2014

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for being with me through another day and night. Thank you for answered prayer. And thank you for continuing to love me in spite of myself. Today I am keenly aware of people who need people. That's right...we all need each other. No man is an island and can stand alone. You know, because you created us with a need for fellowship and companionship. I pray that every person participating in this devotional time with you, and that every person who is in desperate need of this provision today, will be blessed with at least one very special person and with a network of good, Christian brothers and sisters to meet that need of fellowship and companionship. I pray that each one of us will look at ourselves and ask, am I being a good friend to others? Am I showing caring, Christian concern for my fellow man? God, you are the ultimate one with whom we have fellowship and it is you who can meet needs far beyond what any human being can meet. Everyone will have the opportunity to experience that relationship with you. I pray that you will use me to be a light to those with whom I have contact with in my daily life. May you be pleased and blessed with the fellowship of those who love you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616403 Jan 18, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea.

Isaiah 48:18

K-Love

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616404 Jan 18, 2014
"Those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same." - Job 4:8

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616405 Jan 18, 2014
"Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail." - Proverbs 22:8

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616406 Jan 18, 2014
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.” - Jeremiah 17:10

“"None shall pass"”

There

#616407 Jan 18, 2014
"I come not in peace but with a sword." - Matthew 10:34

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#616408 Jan 18, 2014
Everyone have a great day....

I know I will

See ya

:-)

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#616409 Jan 18, 2014
Help me here was it in. the book of David or John Jesus went to Bethesda and said pick up you bed and walk? I love that as I work in a hospital, it was called Bethesda but got bought out by another, now it is Epworth.

Location hidden

#616410 Jan 18, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
Help me here was it in. the book of David or John Jesus went to Bethesda and said pick up you bed and walk? I love that as I work in a hospital, it was called Bethesda but got bought out by another, now it is Epworth.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Aerobatty 989,927
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 42,615
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 32 min what I do 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min kent 690,645
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web