Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#616345 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I was here and even had a look to see what you actually posted.
Of course, the thread improved a great deal.
Catcher does have a lot of class.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#616346 Jan 17, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
haha..... indeed it IS a public thread, which is why we post publicly!! Fancy that.... but at least you admitted to a degree what you wrote in the other forum. Something along the lines of Andrew being a real hoot and they will (love) him springs to mind, but we won't go there, will we?
What?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#616347 Jan 17, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Interesting
John 8:1 ¶Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
*+*+* John 8:12 ¶Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.*+*+*
Yes, I believe your book of mythology warns you that Satan can transform himself into a shining light.

The hints are all over your book of mythology, that you worship an evil demon PRETENDING to be "god", but you are too brainwashed to even see it staring you in the face.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616348 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the culprit? Skomboneurosis will be relieved to finally discover the identity, the dude is fully sick obsessed with the icon business most of us don't bother with.
Ya. even stalks folks all over the threads with the very same badges. How obvious is that?

Location hidden

#616349 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure does, he even calls blatant sexual harassment, get this; "fatherly concern".
If I was an American christian, I'd shoot him on the arse.
Ya. Sh!t gets old.

Location hidden

#616350 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people prefer Dungeons & Dragons...
and some folks know the difference...

Location hidden

#616351 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be because they're a couple of fart suppressors.
Ya. How are ya RW?
Looks like that program yer on works wonders! >snort<
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616352 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Satan sends his regards.
you are to ugly to be girl friend of satan
he got pretty rich famous young ladies from Hollywood?
not poor fart like you?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616353 Jan 17, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
I'm not sure how to articulate my thoughts upon the spiritualness of native "Americans", at least so anyone can understand, but here goes.
I think their spiritual explanations are simplistic, yet carries the right spiritual energy to evoke the discernment of those of us who have discernment, so that one's soul understands it's full spiritual meaning/truth. And see how, in most cases, it is in full accord with the Spirit of God.
Therefore I classify it as spiritual teachings, and not any man made religion. For they truly try to understand spiritual matters.
As to your thoughts on spiritual evolution, it is part of God's plan for ALL souls, to evolve in both the physical world/realm and the spiritual world/realm.
For we were designed to do both. For "we" are really our souls, and our bodies are just interfaces for it to interact with the physical world, to learn the spiritual lessons required to spiritually evolve until we attain the spiritual level required to pass judgment and enter Heaven.
And I will give you this key to speed up the spiritual evolution process.
Now while our souls were given these physical bodies, to be here, in the physical world/realm, to learn the spiritual lessons needed to make us spiritually evolve. Our souls, again, who “we” really are, still exists in the spiritual world/realm. So we can speed up the spiritual evolution process, by learning how to silence the mind, and shift the greater part of our consciousness to our souls. Which transcends the limited physical mind/senses, and get true spiritual answers as needed to understand what we need to do in this life, in any given circumstances. To “do the right thing” and spiritually grow without making so many mistakes by using only the dull carnal mind. I have been able to do this ever since I was shown how during my very first time in Heaven. It is now second nature, as they say.
Oh, and I didn’t quite finish. The rest is agreeing with you, and thank you for sharing.…

Yes I understand about the physical being the tool our spirit uses here in this world to learn.

“So we can speed up the spiritual evolution process, by learning how to silence the mind, and shift the greater part of our consciousness to our souls“
I like the way you put this comment. I always used the idea of the inner and outer mind.

“Life Force One”

#616354 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds me of some people I went to church with as a kid. They weren't doing the Lord's Work unless they hated me - or someone.
The more I see of RA, the more I love Granny Smiths.
Well, I think Rotten Apples rage and hatred goes much deeper. He is as evil a person as one would never want to meet in person. And Christianity is just a way to cloak his hate, rage, and deep seated evilness, in false self righteousness. I got the impression he felt he was shoring up some twisted version of a Heavenly reward for himself, by inflicting as much emotional pain as he possibly could to his victims here. He would even try getting OSG and others to gang up on, and relentlessly bash his victims. Then at the least provocation, he would turn on those who had helped him, and try doing the same thing to them. He lives to cause conflict, he thrives on it.

“Life Force One”

#616355 Jan 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So convenient of you to return here after a long absence just to bash me and lie about me. Was there a convocation on FB about me ?
Senecus and I DID bring forward the posts. You and your cohorts are to goddam lazy to find the truth.... or you know it will prove you wrong.
You simply are oire evidence that your religion is that of liars, idiots and lunatics.
You have nothing and are nothing, the only god you worship is your own petty egos.
OSG is a lying deceitful snake in the grass whom nobody should listen to.

She is a faithful evil minion of Rotten Apples.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#616356 Jan 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher does have a lot of class.
Thanks, Rosa, you do as well.

:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616357 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, don't be bring'n yer mummie int'a this too fart breath.
You sure got a big obsession with the sex organs o' normal folks don't ya?
Pervert!
mostly my team hang up sex organs of dead lunatics like you,on the basckyard of mental institution to make them dry and use as peanuts for your birthday cake?

when I respond to you my breath enter my a..... in the fumes shape and flow like clowd straight to your godless atheistic face creating protective cloud to not infect noraml human beings around you and your pitfull demented idiotism

try to jump above your balls,if you can do this,than let chalenge your own dr Shrink to make operation of your falt of Frankenstein pittful poor head

“Life Force One”

#616358 Jan 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Still talking to yourself with the delusion that your "god" will someday "answer" you?

He won't. That's the problem with imaginary fake "gods" made up by MAN.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616359 Jan 17, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think Rotten Apples rage and hatred goes much deeper. He is as evil a person as one would never want to meet in person. And Christianity is just a way to cloak his hate, rage, and deep seated evilness, in false self righteousness. I got the impression he felt he was shoring up some twisted version of a Heavenly reward for himself, by inflicting as much emotional pain as he possibly could to his victims here. He would even try getting OSG and others to gang up on, and relentlessly bash his victims. Then at the least provocation, he would turn on those who had helped him, and try doing the same thing to them. He lives to cause conflict, he thrives on it.
I quess,
you need to ask your wife to shave your balls and send you to the local pre school elemntary courses for retarded children?
but about RA and wicked Skombolis you are right
they are dung of Society abomination to human descency,cyber cowards,and trolls without of any brain and honor

both of them lives few left over life moments to cause venom and maggots stinks,

you are bozo
but good boy need only rebuke by your own dr Shrink,
at least you are not lonely,to know that cyber dr Shrink loves all of you lost souls by this satanic world
O how poor all of you are??????????

“Life Force One”

#616360 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> you got a whiff of >>yourself<< in that writing huh? ;)
maybe the Christian waiting for you to apply Jesus words of 'turn the the other cheek' and want you to slap they cheeks until >>you<< satisfied that they have the fruit of the spirit joy and love+++aye!ROFL!
Were you always this hateful, or did your evil mythology make you like this?

“Life Force One”

#616361 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
that right--and I real good at the game and scoring ;) I don't write for anyone to take my writings seriously. I write because to be involved and participate on the billboard you have to write--iyai!DUH <quoted text> the thread is a game. topix is a game. it all about the >>writings<< on topix. there is nothing else on topix of any value because the value is in the writings. so then it's about who can write the most creative or most provocative or most thought provoking, who can defend they position better, who can attack another writer position better, who can insult better...yes I write insult---who can spell better who can counter another writer better etc, etc, blah blah blah.
maybe you don't like seeing what topix is really about---because in you mind and heart you make the billboard something that it is not. Maybe you don't like to see what topix is really about because you want to use the billboard to imagine you know anyone offline life based on this billboard.
>You< made topix into something that topix is not. So as that Annie writer would say---tough sh!t if writers like me smash and destroy your faux reality of what this billboard and topix should be--writer.
Oops!

Looks like "someone" missed his med time again!

“Life Force One”

#616362 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
that right--and I real good at the game and scoring ;) I don't write for anyone to take my writings seriously. I write because to be involved and participate on the billboard you have to write--iyai!DUH <quoted text> the thread is a game. topix is a game. it all about the >>writings<< on topix. there is nothing else on topix of any value because the value is in the writings. so then it's about who can write the most creative or most provocative or most thought provoking, who can defend they position better, who can attack another writer position better, who can insult better...yes I write insult---who can spell better who can counter another writer better etc, etc, blah blah blah.
maybe you don't like seeing what topix is really about---because in you mind and heart you make the billboard something that it is not. Maybe you don't like to see what topix is really about because you want to use the billboard to imagine you know anyone offline life based on this billboard.
>You< made topix into something that topix is not. So as that Annie writer would say---tough sh!t if writers like me smash and destroy your faux reality of what this billboard and topix should be--writer.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't destroy a fart with a pin if it was in an overblown balloon nunzio.
Idiot bigots like you are what taints any real communication between rational adults.
Posting around the likes of you is like trying to eat a prime rib dinner with friends while standing in diarrhea. That's what you represent here nunzio. You and shrink should get married!
Ha!

I looks like trif's "faux reality" just got smashed and destroyed big time.

Location hidden

#616363 Jan 17, 2014
Wow! someone disagrees with everyone except stinkolpf.
Gosh I wonder who that could be??

“Life Force One”

#616364 Jan 17, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
And you're not a phony?? oy!lol!. prove you not a phony lol <quoted text>??? I no know what you talking about silly rabbit. You want to think me and Shrink is the same person---go ahead. What does it matter? it's a Game.
You keep telling me it's a game and I keep agreeing with you--why you keep bringing it up--iyai!
I not angry with you. Again, that is your delusions taking hold--but you can keep you delusions.
You have a small mind and very low intellect. Fact I don't think you can have a rational conversation because you can't comprehend or understand. I already say the how you play the game is to write. When I ever say all the writings have to be jokes? the writings can be about anything---even something as serious as cancer.
But it's still a game. No one have to play the game at my rules, when I ever say that? I play the games base on >>my<< rules. That all that matter. I participate on the billboard with my writings as >>I<< please.
That's right!

You tell him!

You can post any damn thing you want, just make sure you get my permission first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Quirky 42,049
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 22 min Johnny 630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min PadMark 690,470
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Uncle Al 4,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 989,749
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 6 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
More from around the web