Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616326 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I pitty you,you poor miserable sperm of tutenkhamon Mummie mixed with fish embrio entering monkey vagina and giving evolution birth of idiot,scumab atheistic POS LIKE TOU
Sorry>it is not my foult,
I pitty you little worthless insect without of face,breath,location,gender ,identity and life??
uh?
Now, don't be bring'n yer mummie int'a this too fart breath.
You sure got a big obsession with the sex organs o' normal folks don't ya?
Pervert!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#616327 Jan 17, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>I cant help myself DS. I cannot see why a man of 55 y/o would come onto this site daily for years with nothing to say but:'your a liar''thanks for proving' and on and on.

But I've stated it before and I'll state it again, I' m mostly here to joke around, but when I see a good person getting unfairly accused or beat down with words I will stick up for them. I always will.
Fair enough dude but you still participate in childish bashing. I expect better from someone as superior as yourself.

Location hidden

#616328 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd make a good sewage pipe doc.
You got as much feces go'in one end as ya do com'n out the other.
If we used ya fer fertilizer, we'd have mater plants the size o' trees! But they prolly wouldn't have any worthwhile fruit on 'em either.
I want purple weed instead of lawns.

Lawns were prolly only invented to put the slaves in an endless cycle of buy a mower, cut the lawn, buy another mower, cut the lawn, buy a better mower, cut the lawn better, get a better lawn ad infinitum.

Location hidden

#616329 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>And you called Epi a two faced bitch?

You are one confused woman.
Oh. I know Epi and I'm not confused, stay out of it Larry. Or don't, your choice but I have choices too :)

I'll say it again, Epi is a two faced, gossipy, lying b!tch.

Location hidden

#616330 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even make believe you would pity me you old bag o' feces!
Don't even breath toward me. Your breath will kill everything in sight!
Don't forget ta leave all them cute little icons now icon fairy...
Is he the culprit? Skomboneurosis will be relieved to finally discover the identity, the dude is fully sick obsessed with the icon business most of us don't bother with.

Location hidden

#616331 Jan 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they do with bad fruit don't you? They feed it to the hogs...those hogs will eat anything!

Yep...slop those hogs with all the bad fruit...
Yay! More bacon!

(soz rt & catch, i only support local farmers)

Location hidden

#616332 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Now, don't be bring'n yer mummie int'a this too fart breath.
You sure got a big obsession with the sex organs o' normal folks don't ya?
Pervert!
He sure does, he even calls blatant sexual harassment, get this; "fatherly concern".

If I was an American christian, I'd shoot him on the arse.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616333 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart.
3 MORE FROM ME
not nice smelly only stinks farts

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#616334 Jan 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you OSG...I am glad to hear that.
I am doing great actually...life is good. Could it be better...sure...but I keep searching for that beauty of the day.
Annie it is simple - tis the reflection of your smile when you look in the mirror --
You and I share a lot in common and I truly see the gem you have for a heart --

Just keep on being you -- TLC - OSG

Location hidden

#616335 Jan 17, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>3 MORE FROM ME
not nice smelly only stinks farts
Thanks. Satan sends his regards.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#616336 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Passive aggressive stealth hate.
Old christian women excel at this.
Epi is a two faced b!tch. You're shaping up to be much the same.
You are so out to lunch honey and out of your element --
Dar is someone we have posted close too for years and to hear bitch come from him holds
some meaning on the feelings side -- but you -- not a chance --

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#616337 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you said something. He sure needs to hear it, but dont hold your breath on anything sinking in. If you cant get along with Epi you've got some problems.
I'm sick of all the CHILDISH bashing also. Its like being in grade school all over again. I'm here almost daily yet but dont spend near as much time anymore. I doubt I'll be here much longer. It just isnt ever going to change. It is what it is and I'm just not interested in what it is anymore.
Good seeing you also OSG. Happy New Year to you.
You make me chuckle Rider -- I tell ya the ole days brought us Micah and X and these
new comers can't hold a candle to their experitise of cruelty -- there just a bunch of wannabees carrying a torch that went out long ago --

I'm sure Epi as well as myself has heard much worse and we will weather the storm as always -
tis really nice to come in and have an old fashion reunion every now and then - and to keep in touch as time passes by so quickly.

Do you remember Educator and River Spirit and OYE along with Pernrider and countless others we used to enjoy being with -- aww our beloved Denie --

Well some have joined us on FB and we keep in touch -- but this is where it all originated from -- friendships eternal --

Don't give up completely -- I take breaks and then return and when I do I always am more blessed for it than if I didn't. TLC - Judy

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#616338 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to remember that trifinkta says this thread is all a game and is just here to rack up points in that game of fantasy.
Nothing he says can be taken seriously after such a revelation...just a troll playing a game with the intent of racking up attention through post count...Just like stinky shrink who puts on that he can't spell words properly, yet there are times that it slips up and runs perfect sentences...now THAT'S the real joke!
Some people prefer Dungeons & Dragons...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#616339 Jan 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - welcome to my world, newbie!
this hardbody works too hard to bang up on just any body......;-)
Then you need to find someone more your level, Wassy. What about that crack ho who's always standing on the corner.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#616340 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you from Croatia or something nunzio?
are you trifunkta's siamese twin?, or are you just hooked together at the mouth?
Neither of you could be hooked at the brain because there isn't enough there for either of you to hook to.
Don't forget to do the icon fairy thing nunzio....
How do you get that terrible smell to come out of your mouth?
That would be because they're a couple of fart suppressors.

Location hidden

#616341 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
:)

Location hidden

#616342 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I want purple weed instead of lawns.
Lawns were prolly only invented to put the slaves in an endless cycle of buy a mower, cut the lawn, buy another mower, cut the lawn, buy a better mower, cut the lawn better, get a better lawn ad infinitum.
The never ending process of keep'n up with the Jonses

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616343 Jan 17, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
I'm not sure how to articulate my thoughts upon the spiritualness of native "Americans", at least so anyone can understand, but here goes.
I think their spiritual explanations are simplistic, yet carries the right spiritual energy to evoke the discernment of those of us who have discernment, so that one's soul understands it's full spiritual meaning/truth. And see how, in most cases, it is in full accord with the Spirit of God.
Therefore I classify it as spiritual teachings, and not any man made religion. For they truly try to understand spiritual matters.
As to your thoughts on spiritual evolution, it is part of God's plan for ALL souls, to evolve in both the physical world/realm and the spiritual world/realm.
For we were designed to do both. For "we" are really our souls, and our bodies are just interfaces for it to interact with the physical world, to learn the spiritual lessons required to spiritually evolve until we attain the spiritual level required to pass judgment and enter Heaven.
And I will give you this key to speed up the spiritual evolution process.
Now while our souls were given these physical bodies, to be here, in the physical world/realm, to learn the spiritual lessons needed to make us spiritually evolve. Our souls, again, who “we” really are, still exists in the spiritual world/realm. So we can speed up the spiritual evolution process, by learning how to silence the mind, and shift the greater part of our consciousness to our souls. Which transcends the limited physical mind/senses, and get true spiritual answers as needed to understand what we need to do in this life, in any given circumstances. To “do the right thing” and spiritually grow without making so many mistakes by using only the dull carnal mind. I have been able to do this ever since I was shown how during my very first time in Heaven. It is now second nature, as they say.
Sorry it took so long to reply but I wanted to give the reply some thought. As I was taking time to think, I scanned some of the replies here on this thread. As I scanned some of the replies, I became disheartened. I went off to read some other topics such as immigration, lgbt, and scanned the replies, and became disheartened. So I needed time to come back in balance.

As to Native Americans:
Yes what one sees on the outside is very basic. Those basics are for everyone to share. There are other more sacred things that stay within each community and are only shared with those of good mind in the community.
I was raised in the Christian church., went up to the alter, and was baptized in the Ohio river. I sang in the choir and was a youth group director for a while. At that time in life, I was just floating along with no particular path in mind that really benefited others. It was not till I began working with an elder I mentioned earlier, that I began to see the sacredness of life in all things. While learning these things I began to wonder just what caused the death and destruction of millions of people here in this land. As I researched history I found that in order to understand, I had to go farther back in time to understand what was in the mind of those who came here to this land 500 years ago. As I traveled back in time I began to find the answers. As I began to find the answers, I began to become angry with Christianity. There was so much death and destruction of all things sacred. I began to see that the Christianity I grew up in was way off the path that it stood for. Just look at what you see going on here in this Topix thread.

One of the first lessons I learned was the simple act of planting my garden. All things are sacred as they are created by Creator. All life and land is to be respected. To respect it, one has to acknowledge it.

Page 1 of 2

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#616344 Jan 17, 2014
To me the seeds do not simply follow germination as science teaches us. Each seed has to have a spirit of life placed within it for it to germinate, just as a child within a mothers womb. Planting and tending to a garden becomes a spiritual event. In it’s most simplistic forum, the virgin birth of Jesus is mo more a miracle then the miracle of how the spirit of life enters into the seed and becomes a plant that will sustain our physical life.

There came a time though when I was confused, worried about my very soul. What if I was wrong in learning this way, would I find myself in the hell fires taught of in church. This time was when I learned one of my greatest lessons. As I was standing and prayed to God, I ask God to take me and show me the right path. I silenced my mind to listen for a reply. As I was standing there it was as if my soul left my body. There was no feeling of the physical, I was enveloped within a pure white light. There were no words and only a beautiful feeling of great love, far beyond what I believe we humans in the physical forum could ever experience. I am guessing this only lasted for a few seconds, but when finished, I fell to the ground in tears overcome with such beautiful feeling.

We are each here on our very own path, learning in the way that fits us best . The man standing behind the pulpit, preaching on the street corner, or posting here on topix, cannot read a book and then tell others what is right for them, for what they believe and experience was given to them, for them to grow and learn. It is the EGO within humans that demands that they be right, that their experiences must be followed by others., and it is their ego that makes them feel superior to others who are not on the same path. It is this that has caused so much death and destruction to so much life and beauty here on earth.

Page 2 of 2

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#616345 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I was here and even had a look to see what you actually posted.
Of course, the thread improved a great deal.
Catcher does have a lot of class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NutSoDivineMsM 37,094
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 8 min oneear69 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min oneear69 688,778
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 46 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web