Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#616309 Jan 17, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Rider he and the cronies thrive on misery and hatefullness they are so quick to slap us with.
I admit my absence from here is due to all the maligning posts from them and I found love and hope and trust on FB that isn't here.
Yet every now and then something will draw me back here and this time I saw his post to Epi that put a burr in my saddle and I'm not one to set idly by and and not say something.
I trust that God knows each heart, no matter how hardened and only He knows whether that heart will ever turn to Him or not -- pray for him yes but ultimately I leave it in Gods capable hands as His judgement will be the ultimate answer.
They can try and justify their misery and wollow in it all they want too, but they will not escape the final call -- and their knee will bow one way or the other. Some will go down fist in the air all the way -- unfortunately.
Anyway so GOoD to hear from you - it's been a long while -- TLC - Judy
Well I'm glad you said something. He sure needs to hear it, but dont hold your breath on anything sinking in. If you cant get along with Epi you've got some problems.

I'm sick of all the CHILDISH bashing also. Its like being in grade school all over again. I'm here almost daily yet but dont spend near as much time anymore. I doubt I'll be here much longer. It just isnt ever going to change. It is what it is and I'm just not interested in what it is anymore.

Good seeing you also OSG. Happy New Year to you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616310 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't your alleged god remove your cancer?
God didn't remove her sickness only from one reason
You wouldn't have any malice and accusation against this lady,
and now your cup of hate and cretinsim godless mamblings is almost full?.
very soon you will drink this warmwood made by yourselves
own terror will come on you,reward paid according to your works,you miserble obsciate of heart,
and there will not one to help you,
woe to you satanic seed sperm,on account of your mouth's words'
in own blazing flames of hate your end will be worse than fire who burn inside of you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616311 Jan 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...that is the way I remember it too but my friend...what do we know....we are just little heathens! LOL
worse than heathens,
just old worthless manure earthly dung,with left over pathetic cyber lifes,
without computer you would be long ago spited by your own neghbors

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#616312 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knocking it but I wouldn't be drinking any pee. Or having orgies, I'd wonder off and find a cave to hide in.
What? That's how we cut are shine likker down ta 80 proof!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616313 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitty me? Hahahah!
One look at you, and the world knows Darwins theory of evolution is seriously flawed right after the ameba stage!
Don't forget to leave them pretty icons there icon fairy!
not only pitty you,
but am very sorry to see atheistic vermits and dumpster maggots born in human skin spreading venom,disease and pile of swine vomits around
you are great icon,when everybody run away after explosion local sewer pipe full of s... and women old menstruated filthy diapers glued to your face of evolutionary Icon insect?

I dearly pitty you,you little jerk

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#616314 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't remove her sickness only from one reason
You wouldn't have any malice and accusation against this lady,
and now your cup of hate and cretinsim godless mamblings is almost full?.
very soon you will drink this warmwood made by yourselves
own terror will come on you,reward paid according to your works,you miserble obsciate of heart,
and there will not one to help you,
woe to you satanic seed sperm,on account of your mouth's words'
in own blazing flames of hate your end will be worse than fire who burn inside of you
Fart.

Location hidden

#616315 Jan 17, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad you said something. He sure needs to hear it, but dont hold your breath on anything sinking in. If you cant get along with Epi you've got some problems.

I'm sick of all the CHILDISH bashing also. Its like being in grade school all over again. I'm here almost daily yet but dont spend near as much time anymore. I doubt I'll be here much longer. It just isnt ever going to change. It is what it is and I'm just not interested in what it is anymore.

Good seeing you also OSG. Happy New Year to you.
Yet you fully participate in childish bashing, complete with crying to mommy.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#616316 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? That's how we cut are shine likker down ta 80 proof!
I pitty you,you poor miserable sperm of tutenkhamon Mummie mixed with fish embrio entering monkey vagina and giving evolution birth of idiot,scumab atheistic POS LIKE TOU

Sorry>it is not my foult,
I pitty you little worthless insect without of face,breath,location,gender ,identity and life??
uh?

Location hidden

#616317 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What? That's how we cut are shine likker down ta 80 proof!
Lol.

Location hidden

#616318 Jan 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...that is the way I remember it too but my friend...what do we know....we are just little heathens! LOL
Well...what I said is the truth...what you said is too Annie -I'm really a heathen....accord'n ta Christians anyway....I don't say to much on it, but accord'n ta me---they are heathens.

Location hidden

#616319 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly 100% agree with you,
I only wonder those christians who provoke him to day by day blasphemy our Lord and His beloved faithful believers.
I honestly despise such wicked abominable team of those trools and be friend of such wicked goodless crature without od any human descency
or fear own Maker?
Why you old pervert! You wouldn't know honest or decent if it bit ya in the asterbar!

Location hidden

#616320 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well...what I said is the truth...what you said is too Annie -I'm really a heathen....accord'n ta Christians anyway....I don't say to much on it, but accord'n ta me---they are heathens.
I agree.

#616321 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you fully participate in childish bashing, complete with crying to mommy.
I cant help myself DS. I cannot see why a man of 55 y/o would come onto this site daily for years with nothing to say but:'your a liar''thanks for proving' and on and on.

But I've stated it before and I'll state it again, I' m mostly here to joke around, but when I see a good person getting unfairly accused or beat down with words I will stick up for them. I always will.

Location hidden

#616322 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
worse than heathens,
just old worthless manure earthly dung,with left over pathetic cyber lifes,
without computer you would be long ago spited by your own neghbors
You'd make a good sewage pipe doc.
You got as much feces go'in one end as ya do com'n out the other.
If we used ya fer fertilizer, we'd have mater plants the size o' trees! But they prolly wouldn't have any worthwhile fruit on 'em either.

#616323 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't your alleged god remove your cancer?
And you called Epi a two faced bitch?

You are one confused woman.

Location hidden

#616324 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not only pitty you,
but am very sorry to see atheistic vermits and dumpster maggots born in human skin spreading venom,disease and pile of swine vomits around
you are great icon,when everybody run away after explosion local sewer pipe full of s... and women old menstruated filthy diapers glued to your face of evolutionary Icon insect?
I dearly pitty you,you little jerk
Don't even make believe you would pity me you old bag o' feces!
Don't even breath toward me. Your breath will kill everything in sight!
Don't forget ta leave all them cute little icons now icon fairy...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#616325 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd make a good sewage pipe doc.
If we used ya fer fertilizer, we'd have mater plants the size o' trees! But they prolly wouldn't have any worthwhile fruit on 'em either.
You know what they do with bad fruit don't you? They feed it to the hogs...those hogs will eat anything!

Yep...slop those hogs with all the bad fruit...

Location hidden

#616326 Jan 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I pitty you,you poor miserable sperm of tutenkhamon Mummie mixed with fish embrio entering monkey vagina and giving evolution birth of idiot,scumab atheistic POS LIKE TOU
Sorry>it is not my foult,
I pitty you little worthless insect without of face,breath,location,gender ,identity and life??
uh?
Now, don't be bring'n yer mummie int'a this too fart breath.
You sure got a big obsession with the sex organs o' normal folks don't ya?
Pervert!

Location hidden

#616327 Jan 17, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>I cant help myself DS. I cannot see why a man of 55 y/o would come onto this site daily for years with nothing to say but:'your a liar''thanks for proving' and on and on.

But I've stated it before and I'll state it again, I' m mostly here to joke around, but when I see a good person getting unfairly accused or beat down with words I will stick up for them. I always will.
Fair enough dude but you still participate in childish bashing. I expect better from someone as superior as yourself.

Location hidden

#616328 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd make a good sewage pipe doc.
I want purple weed instead of lawns.

Lawns were prolly only invented to put the slaves in an endless cycle of buy a mower, cut the lawn, buy another mower, cut the lawn, buy a better mower, cut the lawn better, get a better lawn ad infinitum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Happy Lesbo 45,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 990,665
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 691,922
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 32 min Big Al 2
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 47 min Truth 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 52 min TrumpyDumpty 4,397
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr TrumpyDumpty 6,689
More from around the web